Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Brett Taylors -- Gluttony EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Brett Taylors -- Gluttony EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Brett Taylors -- Gluttony EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Brett Taylors -- Gluttony EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Brett Taylors -- Gluttony EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Brett Taylors -- Gluttony EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Brett Taylors -- Gluttony EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Brett Taylors -- Gluttony EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Brett Taylors -- Gluttony EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Brett Taylors -- Gluttony EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Brett Taylors -- Gluttony

2 posters

Go down

Brett Taylors -- Gluttony Empty Brett Taylors -- Gluttony

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 1:40 pm

CASE FILE: Homunculi
Brett Taylors -- Gluttony 2nixn42 Brett Taylors -- Gluttony 2nixn42 Brett Taylors -- Gluttony 2nixn42
Oh, darling. I hunger for you.

FULL NAME:
→ Brett Taylors

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Drachma

SPECIES:
→ Pure

SIN:
→ Gluttony

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ June 14

HEIGHT:
→ 188.97

WEIGHT:
→ 62.5

PICTURE:
→ [spoiler*]Yes, put it in a spoiler, otherwise I WILL bitch at you. Take out the '*' too, otherwise you must be missing a few screws upstairs.[/spoiler*]

DEscriptION:
→ Brett appears to be a tall, handsome young man. He has pale skin that never seems to have a blemish on any part of it. His eyes are a very deep brown, almost appearing to be black. He is self-conscious about his looks, so he tries to make himself look as good as possible. He hangs out around Lust a lot and strives for the perfection that he has.
His voice isn't deep at all, and Envy makes fun of it often. When he walks, it seems like he glide across the floor. Despite his Sin, Gluttony is very light on his feet. But when he eats, there virtually isn't a way to get him to stop, especially if he is eating a person's remains.

PERSONALITY:
→ Brett is the most mellow of the homunculi. He's a bit simple-minded and small things can attract his attention for long periods of time. He is usually very well-mannered and quiet, though he isn't afraid to ask for things (such as food). He thinks of himself as fat and lazy, and Envy plays a role in why he thinks of himself in that way. Envy constantly calls him 'fat' and 'fat lard', and occasionally 'useless blob of failure'. He is sensitive about his weight and appearance, so Envy's words sting.
While he gets ready in the morning, he usually asks Lust "Do I look fat in this?", or "Does this make my butt look big?".

He can't stand for people to not finish their food. He thinks of it as wasteful, so he usually tells them that they should finish the meal. If they don't, he'll usually eat it himself, and that's how he got Envy's nickname "Garbage Can".
Brett, being feminine, doesn't enjoy the same things that other guys do. Instead of sports, he likes shopping. He also enjoys the company of others and finds it easy to make new friends. He may seem clingy if he really likes that person.
Since he spends a lot of time with Lust and secretly loves him, he clings to him a lot and tries to look after him. Though he truly loves Lust and would do anything for him, he is afraid of rejection and would never tell him his true feelings for him.

LOVE:
→ Food, eating food, thinking about food, Lust, shopping, eating people, his hair, more food, sleeping, video-games.

HATE:
→ Not being able to find food, people who use too much perfume, being called 'fat', not getting enough attention from Lust, Envy and Greed fighting, getting yelled at by Envy.

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ "I love Lust~ <3!"

IDOL:
→ Lust

HISTORY:
→ Gluttony was father's last Homunculus that he has created (so far). Father was attempting to create the Gate of Truth, and got Gluttony as a failed attempt. Though he has a 'gate' inside him, it's not the Gate of Truth, and is more like a black hole. He was created in Drachma 4 years ago. Following his creation, father introduced Gluttony to Lust. He suddenly became attached to him and would rarely leave his side for the first year of his life. Lust introduced Gluttony to Greed and Sloth a few weeks after he met Lust and found both of them likable. He then met Wrath, Envy, and Pride. He didn't have any problems with any of them until Envy welcomed him by saying "Welcome to the family, fat lard.". Gluttony, being sensitive about his weight, found it highly offensive and automatically disliked Envy. They both fuss and fight a lot about small things. They seldom get into physical fights, and when they do it's rare for somebody to get hurt.
Gluttony realized that he was in love with Lust 2 years after his creation when Lust told him that he "Had his back". He then knew that he had to protect Lust no matter what, since he was precious to him. Around that time, he realized that he was Gay. He had no idea what 'Gay' was, or that it existed. Because, according to Envy, guys were supposed to date girls. But Gluttony never felt a special connection with women. He thought that they had pretty bodies, and pretty hair, but he could never imagine having a relationship with one. His thoughts always drifted to the yaoi side, and he was a-okay with that.

POWERS:
→ Gluttony mostly relies on his powerful jaws and swift movements to protect himself. He has acidic saliva that can break down the toughest of matters.

ALIAS:
→ Monk

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Ali

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]SERIES/ARTIST[/b]/[i]Allen Walker[/i]

Last edited by Brett/Gluttony on Fri May 07, 2010 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Brett Taylors -- Gluttony Empty Re: Brett Taylors -- Gluttony

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Fri May 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Hey uh... Ali~ Someone else just got approved for gluttony... =/ and you don't have any points to claim him either (you need 20 points for your second character). I'm sorry <3 -hugs-
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Al reserved Gluttony for me, though. >.<
I had Shan (JD) message him for me.
I knew something like this would happen, though. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Fri May 07, 2010 5:12 pm

If I am correct, the other Gluttony had an App posted before you even reserved him...so I'm guessing that Gluttony goes to the first who finishes. But wait for Al. ^^; Sorry about the mix-up. Also, the matter of your points... X_X
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Fri May 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Gluttony goes to the reserver im afraid ^.^

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/Chimewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 1:35 pm

I just now realized that there was a holding cell. xD I'm sorry.
And I'm also sorry about this ordeal. I'm always so difficult. ;-;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 8:59 pm

[too lazy to log out and log on a different account]

^_^ No problem Ali <3

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Sun May 09, 2010 2:58 am

*insert laugh here* Lol, talk about irony! You're taller than Endavi by about 8cm!! The beansprout cracks are sooooooooooo gunna be hypocritical now XDD

Alright, now for the revision.

REVISE

• DESCRIPTION: Since you've made a character here before, you should be aware of the 150 minimum for this area. Also, since your face-claim is Allen Walker, you need to describe him as your main character. That means silver/blue eyes (depends what colour you think they are), choppy, shoulder-length white hair, the strange scar on the left side of his face ETC. Also, you could try and describe his mannerisms; is he polite? an ass? an idiot? Put a fair bit of detail into his outfit and the likes might be good too.

• PERSONALITY: ;D I think I started a trend with gay homunculi, lol. Since you said you wanted to start a rivalry with Wrath (on my request cus it'd be funny), then maybe write about how they react with each other. writing in what goes on his mind a bit more might be good, and since Wrath is the bitchy kind of feminine (said to be 'permanently PMSing') and likes designer clothing, maybe you could have them arguing in shops a lot over prices and such, since Wrath tends to buy the more expensive stuff and holds it over Pride's head if it gets damaged, later. Also, Wrath is an impure homunculus, or a human-based, so you could always have that as a fight starter (since you're a pure homunculus). The limit is 300 words, so you're almost there ;3

• HISTORY: Ok, on a first note, the youngest homunculus is Sloth, who is 1 year old. https://mdalchemist.rpg-board.net/male-f10/sloth-reed-kira-t169.htm <- His profile.
    Lol, this does need a lot more work, since the minimum is 450 words before it can be passed off. Also, try and match it up with Layus' as well, like age and stuff, since he's already approvable and such. https://mdalchemist.rpg-board.net/pending-f8/gluttony-carnivorus-layus-done-t180.htm <-Layus
    Since his character is unaware, maybe you could have it you were born after he left in some kind of freak accident, scaring Father some-what, and thus could lead to the ridicule you get from your siblings, because you're basically a freak child, and unwanted by most of the other siblings. You should contact their owners and ask them if their characters will hate you for being different. This could help build character in the personality area too.
    Now, Endavi won't hate you, he'll just think you're an annoying beansprout who's like Falon to him; a stalker to Lust. Thus he'll just have play-fights with you (like arguments over the more effiecient shirt to buy, who's hair is better, who will cut off their hair if they loose in a fight ETC), pick on you (Chups [The lazy way of Chuppa-Chup, which is supposed to be a fat joke but fails]; Moyashi/Beansprout, Stalker), act quite spiteful -his nature- to you, but all in all he'll actually recognise you as a comrade and probably considers you a 'brother', as the only of his siblings he considers 'bretherin' are Greed and Pride, the other two 'impure' [human-based] homunculi. He doesn't like pure homunculi because they, to him anyway, act like foolish kids, unaware of the horrors a human life can bring (since he was, indeed, once human).
    Oh, he's gay too, so that could stem many feminine arguments (who's got better clothes/ETC).

Lol, I hope this helps.

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Mon May 10, 2010 10:50 am

BUMP! Don't forget to finish it XD cus unlike most charries if it's not done by the end of the two weeks, it goes to Layus without question!!

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Fri May 14, 2010 11:20 pm

One week left!

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

Back to top Go down