Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Welcome to Briggs ...now stand up straight! EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Welcome to Briggs ...now stand up straight! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Welcome to Briggs ...now stand up straight! EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Welcome to Briggs ...now stand up straight! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Welcome to Briggs ...now stand up straight! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Welcome to Briggs ...now stand up straight! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Welcome to Briggs ...now stand up straight! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Welcome to Briggs ...now stand up straight! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Welcome to Briggs ...now stand up straight! EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Welcome to Briggs ...now stand up straight! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Welcome to Briggs ...now stand up straight!

5 posters

Go down

Welcome to Briggs ...now stand up straight! Empty Welcome to Briggs ...now stand up straight!

Post by Reila Tsukino Fri May 07, 2010 12:22 am

Reila was the picture of magnificence in her personally fashioned version of the military uniform that consisted of a pleated skirt instead of pants. Her hands were folded expectantly on her empty desk and her golden eyes were staring forward in a direct, piercing battle with the wooden door opposing her. All was said picture of glory except that she was biting apart a straw she had taken from her soda with a scowl. She didn't look very friendly... In fact, she knew she wasn't supposed to be friendly, but still, she should at least try to smile at the new recruits that had just barely arrived after her...all of which were mostly alchemists that were going to be the closest people to her for a very long while.

That was it. She pushed her chair out from the desk and shot to her feet, brushing off her skirt, fixing her buttoned navy blue military top, and heading for the door only to stop short. Why was she so nervous? Maybe it was being around new people that set her at her nerves end... Reila shook her head violently, splays of ankle-length strawberry blond hair flying all over the place. She threw the insanely long strands back behind her and continued toward the heavy door to her doom. Would it be weird if she waited out in the hallway? Maybe she would lose her aura of authority if she did that? Ah, who cared, her word was always final anyway. Still, she hoped to make friends with everyone here, so instead of there being a master and follower, there would be friends with respect who listened to each other out of trust. Kind of...like a family. Well, she wouldn't know seeing as she had lost hers before she could comprehend one... If this was going to be a family, hell, then it better be a damn hardcore one! She thrust open the door to be met with...

Last edited by Reila Tsukino on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Briggs ...now stand up straight! Empty Re: Welcome to Briggs ...now stand up straight!

Post by Dai Fri May 07, 2010 3:33 am

Daigoro. Daigoro Ito. And he was cold. Bloody cold. He sighed, a wisp of condensed breath coming from his mouth. He even had his hair down, reaching his feet, hoping that it would keep some of the warmth in. It did, if only a little bit. He opened the door at the same time as the woman, and got a shock. He then jumped back a foot or two, not believing that there was actually going to be a reception for him.

After he got used to that, he sighed again, and smiled meekly. Shaking his head from the cold, he looked at the woman and asked her:

"Could you please move? I've got to get inside. I've got a meeting with..." He pulled a small scrap of paper from his pocket, holding it in his automail right hand. ""Uhm... Let's see... Brigadier General... Reila Tsukino. He looked up at the woman, and looked her in the eyes, with his red.

"You wouldn't happen to know where I could find her, would you?"
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Briggs ...now stand up straight! Empty Re: Welcome to Briggs ...now stand up straight!

Post by Xan Fri May 07, 2010 6:55 pm

As if on cue, Xanthus Icarus walked toward Reila and Dai. As was becoming his habit, he was wearing his arctic-Matrix gear for the occasion of being up North where eyes were everywhere, and only a few of them were friendly.

Xan was wearing a long trench coat, a pair of white gloves, and a pair of boots, slacks, and a semi-formal style shirt. All of his clothes were white, even the white mask and white tie he was wearing.

In other words, he looked like an evil mastermind version of an ANBU with a sense of fashion similar to Agent Smith combined with Neo from the Matrix....only in reverse color.

The clothes provided a sense of relative warmth against the icy temperatures of Briggs, gave a sort of camouflage when outside, and were very stylish.

Perfect.

With a small chuckle, Xan approached Dai and Reila with a look of calm amusement on his face, his usual look, but now it held a sense of calm that held an icy edge to it, matching the perpetual ice storm outside.

The Ishvalan saluted in the direction of General Reila and gestured for Dai to do the same.

It looks like I arrived just in time. Greetings General Reila Tsukino, my name is Xanthus Icarus, and I'll be one of your subordinates from this day forward.

Xan held his salute, waiting for the General to release him from attention.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Fri May 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Ah, wasn't the red-head the one she had specifically chosen to be her Head of Military Operations? Reila stared him over as he fumbled with a piece of paper, taking note of his politeness. If he hadn't of said 'please,' his face would be under the floor boards by now. She smiled sweetly and was about to step aside and introduce herself, when a blur of white caught her eyes. She looked up to see...a white-matrix-ninja? No... was that? She squinted with a raised eyebrow. This one was eccentric. She liked it. Both of them would be perfect. Smirking at her genius picking abilities, she saluted back with a grin. She was overly-excited and hoped that she didn't look completely unconvincing. When she dropped her hand, she attempted a scowl, but knew it looked funny on her and settled for a frown. So he was Xanthus. She had to learn further about him before making her final decision of appointing him as her right-hand-man. It was almost already clear from his salute and that look in his eyes though. Perfection.

"At ease," She said, nodding happily to Xanthus. "Nice to meet you. It is alright if I refer to you as Xan?" She waited for him to answer before turning to the red-head that she had such high hopes for. "Nice to meet you also, Dai. And welcome both of you. Hope you'll enjoy the cold!"

Last edited by Reila Tsukino on Wed May 12, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Fri May 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Murazar walked into the office carrying a small gray backpack slung over only one shoulder, his left one specifically. He was wearing in this climate a white suit considering he might need to blend in with the landscape. He looked at the two seemingly to him new people, one was as stylish as him if not more in a odd way. His was more of a normal and formal attire, the other one was a young woman. She looked a bit on the nervous or shy side.

The he looked at what he supposed was the brigadier general. He bowed politely at her with his back to the door and held it as he spoke politely, yet almost icily as one of the mountain winds that seem to go through your clothing. "The Death Wind Alchemist, at your service. For now at least, Brigadier General Tsukino."

His hair stayed on his back despite the bow, probably because of how practiced he was at doing this. Regardless when he let himself back up he simply looked at the three of them individually as if analyzing and then stared straight towards the generals eyes. He seemed to look depending on the person, as if he was looking through them. Or into them, either was usually unnerving especially when you combined his demeanor.

The cold to him wasn't too much of a problem when he got padding and such under his suit to keep him warmer. For now he simply kept himself tense as if about to pounce and attack.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun May 09, 2010 2:36 am

[-cough-Dai post or we'll skip you-cough- <3]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Sun May 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Daigoro nodded and bowed slightly.

"Thank you. I hope that I do too." He smiled meekly, and slowly moved into the building behind the woman. He turned, making sure that he was out of the cold, and pulled a long length of rope out of his pocket. He sighed, reaching behind his back, and pulling his hair in front of him, so that it reached the ground. He laughed slightly, and began to weave the cloth throughout the red locks. It took him about 30 seconds, until the cloth reached the ground also. He sighed once more, and put the hair back down his back. He stretched, and realised it. Trying to move the joints in his right arm any more than he had before, it jammed. He grimaced, and pulled his left hand out of his pocket, and began to click the fingers on that hand.

Sparks began to fly from the metal glove, and after about 5 clicks, he ran it down the auto-mail. He smiled, as the metal magnetised. Using the electrons within the metal, he forced the metal to repel the joints slightly, so that the ice simply fell out. He grinned.

"So, what's in store for us here at Briggs?"
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon May 10, 2010 12:44 am

Reila smirked as she saw Dai fiddling with his Automail and using some sort of magnetic alchemy. Right, that was why she had chosen him. The enemy's guns would be toast before Dai's power. It was perfect. "What's in store for you? Well, I have one policy: survival of the fittest. Just make sure you don't fall behind. Unlike the peaceful place of Central we get attack here A LOT. So be prepared. Especially since you all will be leading these people. I don't want to see you...in a sense get lost in the blizzard." She smiled confidently. "I didn't choose you for nothing so I have high expectations."

Then when Mura arrived, she turned to him with one of her smirks and bowed back. "Welcome, Murazar!" That's right, the Death Wind alchemist. He was another one of the Alchemists she had hunted down for her team. Even if he was temporary, she needed him. In fact, she needed anyone she could get. This place was dangerous and they were constantly attacked at the border as if they thought they could get past...hah! And now that the command shifted to her, attacks were predicted to increase. New command was always dangerous. She laughed to herself with a cocky smirk. This would be fun.

Last edited by Reila Tsukino on Wed May 12, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 6:44 am

“You will become Brig…. Brig… Brig…ad…ier? General Reila's/Tsu…rara's (Icicle) Subordinates. You will be treated very well and held in the utmost respect. You will also be transferred to Fort Briggs to guard the border serving under her.” Jay reread this part of the letter that was given to him prior to receiving an invitation to this place. He was still extremely confused on exactly why he was given this invitation considering the fact that he wasn’t even in the military in the first place and was just some kid that would often do shows using Electro Alchemy as a show for some just some change so why was he given such a seemingly important military job that paid so much?

The young Electro Alchemist simply shrugged his shoulders with the letter still in his hand as he walked throughout the building, his black cloak, brown jacket, shirt, white T-shirt, as well as black long-sleeve shirt along with his Alchemy gloves and an extra pair of pants accompanying the whole way and yet he was still shaking slightly. ‘Geez, this is NOT how they do it in the south.’ He was thinking to himself, referring the warm winter days and boiling summers. Compared to that, this was literally his hometown’s polar opposite. Hopefully though, this might not affect Jay’s performance on the job in a negative fashion because he was always ready to impress.

Jay rubbed his hands together and blew in them to find a stream of his condensed breath flowing through it, seems like this was gonna be a lot tougher than he thought in the long run. ‘Alright, time to loosen yourself up, Jay. You don’t wanna make yourself look like a punk now, do you?’ Giving himself a little pep talk, Jay loosened up his body by stretching his arms and shaking them up a bit, letting his muscles finally relax for him.

‘Alright, so basically, I’m head of defense, that means I attack first and all that jazz. Ok, that’s pretty straight, pretty straight. Ranked Sergeant.’ Jay then checked somewhere in his outer jacket chest pocket for that military book he got down at that store in South City, opening it to see exactly what he was. ‘Ok, Sergeant, Sergeant, Sergeant. The lowest… possible… Lieutenant… rank… in the military.’ Jay simply closed the small book and placed it back in his pocket. Normally, given the lowest in anything would anger him but considering the fact that he was never even in the military until this day, he was only mildly displeased.

Jay simply continued walking around the place, hoping to find someone to help him out, presumably this Brigadier General Reila or Tsurara. That was when Jay turned a corner to see a group of people grouped together seemingly a part of this military group. Jay as about to raise his hand to wave when he instantly started to freeze for a second, no pun intended. Jay had just now noticed the girl standing in the middle and he had to say, or think. ‘…..Daaamn, honey is fine.’

Jay started to brush his bangs back for a second and then brushed his left shoulder off before walking straight through the line of people, his eyes glistening at the sight. “Why, hello there. My name is Jay… Jay Electronica. How are you doing fine evening?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon May 10, 2010 5:43 pm

After Xan relaxed his attention position, he leaned himself against a wall as more people started to show up. The Ishvalan was surprised to see that he recognized one of them as a man that he had met at a café once. The other was unfamiliar to Xan, so he paid closer attention when he introduced himself to the Brigadier General. So, the man’s name was Jay Electronica? That made five officers so far; Brigadier General Reila Tsukino, Dai, Murazar Dauthi, Jay Electronica, and himself. Speaking of officers….

With a snap of his fingers, Xan remembered something. Pulling out an envelope, he read it, then reached out to give it to the Brigadier General.

I just remembered, it seems that I owe you my thanks, Brigadier General Tsukino. When I was assigned to this post, I was promoted to 1st Lieutenant. This was, I assume, your doing?

Xan’s eyes were filled with curiosity. No one had actually told him about what he would be doing in Briggs, except that someone needed him for a special position, and that the same person had requested his promotion to 1st Lieutenant.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Mon May 10, 2010 7:37 pm

Murazar gave a slight nod to icarus in acknowledgement of his presence, then a slight raising of the eyebrow in mock surprise of reilas cavalier attitude. He memorized the names and put them to faces, as soon as yet another person walked in he sarcastically said with no little bit of jaded polite grace. "Am I the only one not officially with the military, other than being a mercenary here?"

Other than that sharp remark to no one in particular he seemed rather out of place, he was the only one who wasn't nice, had no rank, was a mercenary, and the only one with a unofficial job. He was this fortress's assassin, combine that with being head of intelligence made it all too easy for him if he needed to do something.

He kept a rigid posture, he almost seemed as if he was ready to fight right that moment. Which to say was only somewhat absurd, for one his job wasn't direct confrontations, two the reason it wasn't quite as absurd was because this was briggs after all.

He walked over and held out a hand to xanthius managing to look him in the eye without appearing to be shorter than him despite the difference. "A pleasure to work with you Mr. Icarus. Its been awhile since we last met." He kept himself polite, controlled, and calm. He made no attempt at being nice nor casual, to him he couldn't make friends. As according to his own survival of the fittest, he had to survive alone.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Mon May 10, 2010 10:26 pm

Daigoro shook his head.

"S'far as I can tell... I haven't been with the military at all. My adoptive grandfather was an Alchemist for the State... But that's the closest association that I have ever felt. Don't ask me why I came here, because I don't know." He looked around the room a little more, seeing that it was quite... frugal. He smiled softly, and realised that he was already thinking over weapons designs and attack plans. He looked up, and pulled a small metal ball out of his pocket, holding it in his left hand. He walked back outside, and started to tap along the frozen walls with the ball. He smighed. This would be alright, he surmised. He looked out over the frozen expanse. This was going to be interesting...

"I have... ammunition ideas..." He said to himself, softly, and acknowledged the
presences of the other two men that were standing nearby.

"Pleasure..."
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue May 11, 2010 2:59 am

Reila turned her attention first to Xanthus and nodded, her eyes alight with determination. This was going to work. This was going to be successful. "Yes, I had you promoted. Seeing as you are going to be second in command: my right-hand man, I thought it necessary. I also gave out many other promotions and will be doing so in the future." She placed a light hand on her hip and neared the new-comer that happened to be Jay. Wow, they were all just showing up now weren't they? She smiled at him in reply before speaking. "Welcome," She said in her stronger, less girlie tone. "Everything seems to be going fine so far. We're just going through introductions now and a few other things."

Reila caught Mura's sharp remark and laughed. "Yeah, you're the only one, but you're needed for the time being until you decide to go." And then we'll be needing to search for another Head of Intelligence... She noted this fact in her mind and then suddenly heard the rather quiet redhead speak up suddenly. Blinking in relative surprise she also watched as it seemed he was testing the wall for metal? She couldn't quite tell, but it made Reila smirk. Already plotting, was he? "Perfect, but would you mind sharing that at the meeting tomorrow? I'm sure you all would like to find your rooms and everything first." She found herself being extremely humble. Well, it was their first meeting after all...

Last edited by Reila Tsukino on Wed May 12, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Tue May 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Xanthus briefly nodded at Murazar in acknowledgement of the fact that he had heard him speaking, then turned toward him. The Ishvalan quickly examined the mercenary. He was pleased to see that like Xan, he had dressed appropriately for the occasion.

The pleasure is mine Mr. Dauthi. It will truly be a pleasure to fight with fight with you as an ally.

Xan’s attention was momentarily shifted to Dai for the second time. The man had pulled out a ball of metal and was tapping the walls. Already calculating? Now that was an idea that Xan could appreciate, having done battle calculations as soon as he had seen the massive fortress.

Again, the Ishvalan’s attention was turned to his new immediate superior. She had officially dismissed them to go find their rooms. And she had also mentioned a meeting tomorrow.

After Reila had mentioned finding rooms, Xan noticed that she was being more….humble than he would have expected, almost…nah, it couldn’t be.

The other officers can seek out their quarters, but I would have a word with my new superior. That is, if you don’t mind, General Tsukino?
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Jay’s natural smile grew slightly bigger as he heard General Reila spoke to him for the first time with the most amazing and bright smile he had ever seen, or at least that’s how it played out in that semi fantasy filled mind of his. The way he thought of her voice was elegant yet strong, feminine yet feisty, sexy yet powerful, and so on and so forth. These ideas were going on through his head while the other troops said their pieces. In all honesty, Jay could hear something in the background but could not acknowledge the others’ appearances due to being completely focused on one thing that was in the hallway at the moment.

He could’ve sworn he heard more things in the background but yet again, Jay’s one tracked mind was unable to register what was said, who said it, or even the existence of it for more than 2 to 3 seconds. Right now, if you were using all of Jay’s senses as if it were your own, you would see a girl with brown her and an appealing appearance, a white light with Sakura flowers in the background, some random classical music and rather alluring fragrance.

So it was obviously apparent that he was pretty dumbfounded and the good news, at least to him, was that neither of his brothers were there to bother to snap him out of it. Getting out of his dumbfounded and back to his charming expression with those “glistening” eyes, etc., etc., etc.. “Why, thank you, I feel extremely welcome, General Reila. But I’m perfectly fine, my room will always be there.” Giving her a reassuring smile, Jay continued. “You know I traveled several hundred miles from abandon city to abandon city just to get her so it’s nothing at all, that’s like 7 year old stuff to me. So if you’re not busy, I would love to take you out to dinner, get something nice to eat, get to know each other and all that jazz.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Wed May 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Daigoro had, by this time, finished tapping the wall behind him and he'd began to think. And when Daigoro thought - he spaced out. He looked out over the scenery, and began to wonder how his life was going to go here at Briggs. It wouldn't be horrible, would it?

I mean... This is one of the most attacked areas of the Amestrian border, and it's pretty dangerous as well... But, who cares... He sighed, and looked down at his hands. Interesting, he wasn't cold anymore. He was obviously used to it by now... He smirked, and leant with his back to the previously-tapped wall, and threw the small ball into the air, and caught it. The magnet within his right arm hadn't worn off yet. He had forgotten about it. Funny. He smiled softly, and that was when something caught his eye.

It was that other guy... Jay. He seemed to be staring at something. Daigoro followed his gaze, and laughed softly. He was staring at the Brigadier General with a look that instantly screamed "Virgin." He laughed again, and walked over to him, he'd seemed to snap out of it.

/"So if you’re not busy, I would love to take you out to dinner, get something nice to eat, get to know each other and all that jazz."/ Daigoro blinked at this comment. He was trying to flirt with her already? He looked over at her. She was nice-looking, but still. He sighed, and leant on the guy's shoulder, before whispering, loud enough for Jay to hear,

"Mate, you might want to wait until you go up a few ranks before you try it on with the superiors. Just a little advice from Dai here..." He laughed quietly, and walked away from him, waiting for a reaction.
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Wed May 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Murazar sighed loudly in disappointment as the next person who showed up instantly started to try and impress reila and ask her out on a date. He frowned before commenting with jaded irritation, politeness was gone." I hope I don't have to work with that moron." Murazar folded his arms leaving his palms open, the singular transmutation tattoo visible. Most people didn't know what it was due to the fact that he had to make it up himself.

Most could guess it dealt with a element, he wasn't however quite that generous with lending what he was capable of if no one knew it in the first place. Surprise usually won wars and battles faster than boasting did, like this idiot here. He grimaced momentarily before blanking his expression out to pure icy calmness. He turned and spoke to reila momentarily, "I think i'll just begin my work in the intelligence department. I'd rather catch up on what i've missed and get to know the staff better, after all who would trust a mercenary whos in charge of anything?" He didn't even chuckle at his bitter and grim joke, so far he was the most jaded, cynical, sarcastic, and morbid person out of the bunch. It was a sign that at the least he had alot of experience and was intelligent. Probably been through too much and it made him think as thus.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Thu May 13, 2010 2:40 am

"Not at all," Reila said with a smile to Xan. "As soon as everyone is gone, we can talk then." She wasn't trying to get them all out of her office/hallway or anything, but it was getting slightly cramped there and so many different personalities were flooding her senses. She was finding it hard to adapt to all of them... She wasn't doubting her ability though, she was taking it head on! With a determined smirk, she exited her thoughts to encounter, well, Jay quite abruptly. She stared at him in surprise and listened to every word with attention and...frowned openly. Tossing long stray pieces of long strawberry blond hair behind her back, her sharp golden eyes glinted briefly with...was that anger? Then she said in a low, barely audible voice: "Well...if you can't see..I am busy..." She turned to Dai, struggling not to unsheathe her tachi sword and at the same time keep a straight expression. "Thank you, Dai." He just saved her. The redhead seemed like a very reliable guy. Taking a deep breath, she resisted lecturing Jay on getting to know a girl before asking her out merely on how she looked. It had always infuriated her when people did those sorts of things. "Jay, you have to do the getting-to-know part first." After this statement, Reila's irritation seemed to evaporate when she laughed at Mura. "That's true. Right then, you are dismissed. And let me know if you need anything or have any questions." He really did seem the most 'cold and calculating' of the lot of them. But he needed some lighting up that was for sure.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat May 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Xan looked at Jay with somewhat of a sneer, but one that lacked much malice. He was going to be a bit out of character for a few seconds, but he wasn’t going to be a jerk. Much.

You know kid, just because you’re young and so obviously not experienced with women does not mean that you have to show it. And it’s really not a good idea to flirt with the higher-ups until you have some power yourself, because that just makes you look more and more like…well, let’s not worry about what that makes you look like, shall we?
After Xan finished lecturing Jay, he turned his attention back to General Reila, taking a quick second to chuckle at Murazar’s comment.

Now where was I? Oh yes, of course, waiting for everyone to clear out so that I can have a talk with the General.

OOC: Sorry Jay, it just looked like fun when everyone else was getting on you. ^.^
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Jay simply looked down on the floor as the sounds of everyone in the room rang through the air, especially that of Reila’s. After which, his shoulders started rhythmically shaking and he started making a noise as if he were crying. One would think that after such snide and rude comments coming from his so called “co-workers” that Jay would be rather displeased. Some would probably say that he had the right to become angry or perhaps saddened by the seemingly unusual turn of events. Rejected by the woman he so obviously had a romantic interest in and to become ridiculed by everyone within the room. He should feel quite embarrassed indeed by his actions as well as the actions of the others as well, anger towards them for making fun of his well versed romantical jester as well as the one he so beautifully saw to encourage such verbal abuse.

But Jay really didn’t feel that at all. In all honesty, some might find this weird but that noise earlier… is it really crying? You would think it was due to the shaking of his body and the noises that he was making that really did sound extremely similar to crying but here’s a question. Why has there yet to be no tears coming from his face and dripping to the floor? Maybe the situation is so traumatizing that his body forgot to activate his tear ducts. But then why is his fists not clenched like a natural bodily reaction would make? Maybe his body also forgot that too.

Ok here’s a question that I’m sure no one can answer proving that Jay’s crying. Why is he smiling once he brings his head up? Tears of joy? Without the tears? But sure enough, Jay brought his vision up from the floor to his superior in front of him with a grin on his face as well as a certain laughter that one would feel when they’ve accomplished something. But what has Jay accomplished besides rejection one might ask.

Jay didn’t answer that question though. He simply made a happy sigh and took a look up for a quick second before looking back in front of him, looking behind him, looking all around him. Jay was measuring exactly what he was working with, but it seemed that his expectation wasn’t met like he had hoped, petty. He just made one more small laughter before whispering more so to himself. “Guess brother was right.” The very thought reminded him of his long lost brothers who he hadn’t seen in months. ‘… Hope they’re alright…’ He thought to himself as he stared out a nearby window, zoning out for a moment.

Jay shook his head as he brought himself back to reality. Remembering back to what he was getting at, Jay laughed once more. “I think I may know you just a little more than you may think.” Jay walked a little bit backwards to get some space as he raised his voice so that everyone would hear. “Don’t underestimate your opponent based on anything. That includes size, age, handicaps, and I believe titles as well.” Jay’s smile widened a bit. “Especially when that’s really all the information you have one him or her. You can judge an opponent’s fighting style based on their personality traits which you can judge based on their actions, their words… their morals. Making a mistake like that could possibly result in your death.”

Jay just shrugged his shoulders once again as he continued. “But you might be thinking 'Who does this lowly ranked guy think he is, immediately asking out the top ranked solder and lecturing everyone like he’s some sort of high ranker or something when it should be vice versa in his case." Some may think its pure arrogance that needs to be put in its place or maybe it was just pure insanity that couldn’t be trusted, but Jay simply thought of it as bravery to show the rest that he was going to back down from anything no matter how hard the odds are and to be positive even when faced with diversity, something fitting to come from the head of the first line of defense that should put them at ease, but he was going to let them figure that out for themselves.

Once he was finished, Jay stretched his arms and yawned, showing just how beat he was. “Ok, hopefully, everyone got the message so I’m just going to hit the hay. I’ll be seeing you all...” He looked directly at Reila and smiled. “… later” With that, he placed his hands in his pockets and set off for his room, a flashback in his head of something that happened a long, long time ago making chuckle a bit.

(No need to apologize, it's actually fun getting on everyone)

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Mon May 17, 2010 6:42 pm

Murazar watched him carefully, analyzing before deciding simply the man would become future bait. He waited until he left before saying calmly and seriously. "Well I know now who to use as bait and for the suicide missions. " He paused a moment before walking to the door calmly and putting quite a bit of his normal lethal intent towards people into his stance. Making him seem more like a panther prowling for prey than a human being walking.

" If anyone needs me tomorrow i'll be in the mess hall. Otherwise i'm going to get caught up on work. Good day and night everyone." He gave a polite bow before opening the door and leaving. He shut it behind him and looking down the hallway he made sure to head in the opposite direction of that guy.

{Exitting stage left, also I made a thread in the halls if anyone wants in}

Last edited by Murazar Dauthi on Tue May 18, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue May 18, 2010 3:19 pm

Reila frowned slightly, glancing at Xan and then back to Jay's odd reaction. She had taken a step forward to make sure he actually wasn't going to cry, hoping all the while that she was wrong. It would be bad if her Head of Defense cracked so easily... Luckily he was laughing and had enough spunk to shoot back his own answer. That was redeeming, in a sense. "Let me know if you have questions or anything." She waved a hand at Jay and watched him leave before turning to Mura with a blank expression. Suicide missions...bait? Certainly she wouldn't allow for anyone to by used like that... She made a note to make that clearer in the next meeting. Then again, that was just how Mura was. She couldn't help the slight amusement leak into her features. "Goodnight, Mura." Reila nodded at him as he left also. An interesting group of people... well, they sure fit in at Briggs!
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:20 am

Daigoro blinked and sighed, before turning around to walk out of the room. He had no business here now. He smiled slightly, they were an interesting bunch here, that was for sure. But Daigoro was already deep in thought. He was wondering what he was going to do with the soldiers here. If he could already have a look at their weapons they carried, he may be able to get a fair idea of how they operated them. He needed to know this, because he was going to put together an elite unit - and they'd all be trained in basic Alchemy. He smirked - there was going to be a lot of change around here, and Daigoro was going to make sure that they defended the Briggs border to the best of their abilities.

"I will be in my room if you need me. Goodnight..." He said, as he slowly walked out of the room and into the hallway, still thinking. That was going to keep him up, all night.

{Left Topic}

Last edited by Dai on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:01 am

Come on people!! Finish the Topic!!! D<
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down