Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Fun in the Sun EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Fun in the Sun EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Fun in the Sun EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Fun in the Sun EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Fun in the Sun EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Fun in the Sun EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Fun in the Sun EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Fun in the Sun EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Fun in the Sun EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Fun in the Sun EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Fun in the Sun

2 posters

Go down

Fun in the Sun Empty Fun in the Sun

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:53 am

Ah, Esparia, it’s been far too long. The sunny skies, fantastic beaches, and wonderful weather… All things she loved combined into one. When her business got off the ground – and she was sure it would eventually – she simply had to build a distillery here. It’s certainly be easier to ship to Gelemorte then…

But she shouldn’t be worrying about that. No, she was taking a break from her most recent film. Well, hiatus, really. Funny things happen when someone becomes over-ambitious with a film’s budget. The movie was risky enough. Some sci-fi pseudo-“action” flick called Pr0n. She didn’t really get it, but the pay was decent and it was being shot in Esparia. But two days into filming, and the director exceeded the budget? This would never see the light of day.

Still, she was to enjoy herself for the time being. And you know what? She thought she needed a tan. Dressed for the occasion in a bikini, carrying the bare essentials (a towel, tanning lotion, and a bottle of pre-made vodka), she made her way to the nearest beach. Which, if she remembered, happened to be a topless beach.

Oh, this would be a fun day.

Back to top Go down

Fun in the Sun Empty Re: Fun in the Sun

Post by Jay Furor Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Ah, what a nice day to be in Esparia! Jay had FINALLY found time for a vacation! She really should go on vacations more often. Her last enjoyable travel was to Gelemorte, before she reapplied for military service! And she was a Lt. Colonel now! But in Esparia, she donned a pair of purple tint shades, a black miniskirt, her lovely automail covers, disguising the metallic limbs as flesh and bone, and as a change of pace, a black bikini top. Obviously she was about to hit the beach! And a fine, fine beach too. It was a topless beach, she had heard, and THAT was wonderful! Ah, the girls that would be there... Speaking of which, as Jay walked to the beach, she noticed someone moving in the same direction as herself. He-llo baby... someone's looking sexy today... A girl was walking towards the beach in a bikini, with all of the needed beach gear that Jay never brought. She was blonde and to Jay was almost on par with Lexi. Now the only thing to worry about is the fact that for whatever reason, most girls Jay hit on were very much straight. Quite irritating, actually., Anyways, like a falcon, Jay swooped in for the kill. "Oh, hey! Uh, my name's Jay, I was wondering. Could you help me find the beach? I'm not from around here, so I have no clue where I am." Smiling a genuine smile, Jay was rather convincing in her guise of being lost. Now to see where such a guise would send her...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:18 pm

”Oh, hey! Ir, my name's Jay, I fyc fuhtanehk. Luimt you ramb me veht dra beach? I'm hud vnus ynuiht rana, cu I ryja hu lmia frana I ys.”

Nevada stopped, looking at the fellow foreigner. Why she was speaking in Esparian was beyond her, but maybe she thought she was a native? She had seen a few lighter-skinned Esparians around, including a rather cute florist. But… Esparian wasn’t a language she knew well. She knew some, and allegedly it was useable in casual conversation…

”Hey there, sweet thing,” she says, putting a sensual spin on the words out of habit. But that exhausted all her “clean” esparian. Problematic. ”I’m not from around here, though. Do you speak Drachman?” Seeing the look of confusion on the woman’s face, she sighs slightly. ”Cretan?” she asks. "Aerugese?” That was what she was fluent in, at least. Any other language and… She’d either be having a very nice night tonight or be spending time in a cell. Maybe. She’d have to see…

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:22 am

Jay grinned. Sweet thing, eh? My, my, Jay's chances sky-rocketed, in her mind at least. Not only that, Jay always loved being called stuff like that, no matter who it was. Not to mention the way she said it. The woman then said some stuff in Drachman, a language Jay knew very little about. But then she saw she spoke CRETAN. THE TONGUE OF THOSE JAY WANTED TO BE DEAD. Oh, she also spoke Aerugese. Sighing with relief (Tis but such a lovely lady, Jay would have hated having to destroy her out of her anti-Cretan tendencies), Jay smiled. ‴Aerugese, yeah. Where are my manners, I'm Jay Furor, lovely meeting you. Anyways, I was wondering if you knew where the beach was. Perrrrhaps you could show me how to get there, ne? Not from around here, see.‴ My, my, if Jay could have been lying even more... She actually took the liberty of buying a street map on the plane! Ah well, deceit always works out for everyone always, so Jay didn't mind. Now just to see where this is going...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:20 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton