Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Shimazu, Makoto EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Shimazu, Makoto EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Shimazu, Makoto EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Shimazu, Makoto EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Shimazu, Makoto EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Shimazu, Makoto EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Shimazu, Makoto EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Shimazu, Makoto EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Shimazu, Makoto EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Shimazu, Makoto EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Shimazu, Makoto

Go down

Shimazu, Makoto Empty Shimazu, Makoto

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:49 pm

CASE FILE: Alchemist/Aerugese Militant
Shimazu, Makoto 2nixn42 Shimazu, Makoto 2nixn42 Shimazu, Makoto 2nixn42
All what is needed to kill a man is an honest drawing cut.

FULL NAME:
Shimazu, Makoto

SEX:
Male

BIRTH PLACE:
Aerugo, Kagoshima

RACE:
Aerugese

DATE OF BIRTH:
31 Dec. 1985

HEIGHT:
178 cm

WEIGHT:
61 Kg

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
There under the sakura trees well known in Aerugo, There you will find Makoto standing. From afar mostly what marks him is his blonde which is probably strange if compared with the mostly dark-as night-haired populace. Now if you come closer, you will begin to notice his facial features. His skin is white however of course with a lesser degree than the snowy white, his eyes are striking green with a well-drawn eye brows, his ears are hid under his blonde hair and it must be mentioned that his hair reaches his nick. His nose is in proportional size looking suitable and compatible with his heart shaped facial features.

His choice of clothes will surely pique your interest because as well it looks different with the Aeruogese background. His shirt is white with a black belt which could be seen at his waist and his pants share the same color of his top. His choice reminds you with the dress of a light jedi. His boots reaches his knees. He wears a sleeveless imperial blue vest with an unusual sleeves attached sharing the same color. Other than that he wears white gloves. He holds his Katana with left hand. As you can see he is always clad in imperial blue outlined by crimson and yellow.

PERSONALITY:
Loyalty is mostly known within the clan members of the Shimazu and so Makoto would be no different case. Though mostly loyal to the name Shimazu before anything else as same as his clan members. So he is too loyal to the empire where his clan is residing and from her bless they were nurtured.

However being loyal to his clan and nation doesn't mean he shares a sense of camaraderie with the other clans as for him they are rivals. True he will interact with those other than the shimazu with courtesy still that doesn't mean he would easily trust them.

And because they are loyal to each other – the clansmen are whom I speak of – and with their sheer numbers and deep roots of their lineage. Prideful Makoto became of his bloodline and of his nationality as Aerugese feeling superior than any other nations.

Pride begets Ambition. Always looking towards the horizon striving to be better for the sake of their clan and empire. Makoto will try to solidify his position to exploit its benefits for his own use.

Loyalty, rivalry, pride and ambition are traits of being a Shimazu. But what about Makoto as a person not as a clansman ? Well, he is certainly honest and caring person aiming for the best for his followers and executing orders with subtlety which is seemingly strange for those who may view the Shimazu as manipulators and power seekers still power can be attained through any means possible.

Silence is a virtue. True, still there are sometimes when words are needed to be spoken. He is the one who knows when to speak and when not, using the prowess of words to the best of his abilities. So it can be mentioned that he is cool-headed capable of making decisions in critical situations and capable to restrain his emotions if they get in the way.

Towards his enemies he can be described as ruthless and cold hearted and usually he does not make exceptions for anyone unless there are special circumstances.

As for religion. Regardless of who his clan believes in. He believes in the holy creator who created everything. Maybe some will think that he is similar to the Ishvallans. He has his own kind of honor and set codes of conduct although he can be described as conservative and traditionalist.

LOVE:
Iaido, Shimazu, Aerugo, Sushi, Sakura trees, Katana, Mango, Peaches, flames.

HATE:
Who opposes the Shimazu clan, Who opposes Aerugo, Sour fruits, cigarettes, ice.

HISTORY:

Certainly, Makoto doesn’t have much of a history as a person though it will be discussed later. However first we shall speak of the Shimazu. The Shimazu-shi (Shimazu clan) is the daimyo of the three old southern provinces of Aerugo named as Satsuma, Oosumi and Hyuuga but nowadays - in modern Japan - they are divided as prefectures and known as follows Kagoshima and Miyazaki then gained control of Kumamoto prefecture as well which is known for it's castle. The clan is a really wealthy once since they in position where many trade routes gather still this is not the only reason of why they are rich ? The Shimazu has their own factories that are used to manufacture their own weapons and armaments as a result they have many contracts with the ministry of defense. Along history, the shinazu are known for their loyalty for their clan and producing Generals conjuring plans capable of defeating large armies. Now enough of this quick overview.

Makoto born 19 years ago in the Kagoshima prefecture as the third child but raised in Kumamoto and specifically in it's castle. His parents are Shimazu, Takashi – a master swordsman - and Shimazu, Madoka – household wife – who both have high standing within the clan. Seeing his father the retainer training and teaching the ways of the sword to the clan’s off springs with his oddly colored eyes to grow fond with Katana and how to handle them.

In the appropriate age of ten years, he began to train under his father in the art Iaido which revolves around making a drawing cut that ends with sheathing the blade and along the course of nine years of training he perfected his form of Iaido through adapting his body through the means of reflexes, agility, speed and strength.

Then due to his skills, it was decided for him to join the military to increase the prestige and heighten their own standing by increasing their karma for further influence to be gained.

All what is needed to kill a man is an honest drawing cut. that what his father told him along the coarse of the years though the father never explained and let his sons and daughters minds do the work as everyone interpreted according to his logic and Makoto sincerely as his name implies took the words literally as they were given to him. He thought that it was an easy equation, you draw the sword and who ever is in front of you is dead however it was not the real reason of he liked Iaido. The main reason was and still is his loving to it's rituals. From drawing the blade, performing the kata, cleaning the blade and then graciously sheathing the blade. In his eyes Iaido is an art for the eyes to behold and an honor for the person who trains it and certainly deadly to the receiving end of the blows. Truly it is an heavenly art.

Between all of his brothers and sisters, his younger sister - the fourth child which actually share his odd features of blond and green eyes - is the most close and dear to him. Maybe due that he is just older than her by one year or maybe because she is always kind to him. His sister will have a certain in his life since she is going to be this RPer second character.

Certainly Makoto lived generously to his age without any kind of dramatic incidents or traumatic experiences. Simply he has not motivation except the better for his clan and empire. His true history shall begin from now.

ALCHEMIC/ALKAHESTRIC ABILITY:
- Hono-Shinken
The principle of the technique is to set fire on every object the blade hits. How that happens will be discussed in the transmutation equipment application.

TRIVIA:
- A master swordsman: Nine years of training are now showing their results.
- An able mind and body: In order to be a swordsman and specifically someone who practices Iaido – The way of mental presence and immediate reaction - . Acute bodily reflexes and mental reactions are needed.
- Beware he is fast and agile.

He speaks auregese – native language – heavily accented Amesterian and Cretan.

ALIAS:
Crimsonblade

OTHER CHARACTERS:
This is my first character here…

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
* Bows * Domo yoroshiku onegaishimasu

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]Blazeblue[/b]/[i]Kisaragi, Jin[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
- Imperial soldier

OFFICIAL TITLE:
- Iaidoka

Last edited by Crimsonblade on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:48 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Shimazu, Makoto Empty Re: Shimazu, Makoto

Post by Reila Tsukino Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:25 pm

REVISE

Love itt! Here's some fun (little) things you need to fix up~

1. Birth Place: Satsuma, Aerugo doesn't exist. Maybe you meant Kagoshima where the Satsuma Rebellion was or Kumamoto? Also you can do some research into the other areas where the Shimazushi resided. But, it's not really important XD just make sure it's an ACTUAL place.
2. Next time, spell check!
3. History: *Hyuuga, Oosumi
4. History: At least 450 words ^_^
5. History: >.> there is no hyuuga castle, maybe try like Kumamoto castle? I'm sensing naruto here. <.<
6. History: Iaido is not a form of kendo. I actually pratice Iaido myself. Kendo is fencing whereas Iaido is the drawing of the sword and 'moving zen'. -goes on for two hours-
7. Alchemic ability: Alright, I'm guessing it would be by creating a spark with the blade or something. I'll trust you on this one and we'll figure it out in the trans app.
8. Creator's Comments: Kochira koso ;3 yoroshiku ne.
9. Picture: http://www.zerochan.net/Kisaragi+Jin <--he's so hot XD Here's more better pictures you can add in there if you want. http://www.zerochan.net/248318 I like this one!! Oh and you can't hotlink. ;P Use photobucket and don't be lazy~

You'll fit in soooooooo well here! *_* If I seem harsh at all, it's mostly because I'm excited.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:06 am

Ok I have done the revision and here it goes:

1- Satsuma was an old province of Japan now integrated with Oosumi to become the Kagoshima prefecture. I realized that after some research as my old information was based total war: shogun 2. Edits were made regarding that matter by replacing the old province with the new prefecture.

2-I fixed spelling mistakes which my eyes have seen.

3-Gomen, it is my mistake in not writing them in their true form "Ōsumi and Hyūga". Of coarse the keyboard limits from writing them in their true form so I made the mistake.

4-History is about 600 words less or more.

5-One of the Shimazu warlords built a castle in Hyuuga - Mayazaki prefecture now named as in the Meiji era- however I found no trace of it in my quick research of the modern Japanese prefecture.

6-And from you I learn. If their sites explaining how Iaido is performed, I would be grateful if you told me about them to RP it correctly - Of coarse I will conduct my own research however since you are an Iaidoka maybe you know something specific - as my knowledge about it comes from games and Anime.

7-Don't worry I will not OP ^^

8- ^^

9- True, your chosen Image is best one I saw in that site - You have a good taste - I added some images as well for the sake of the variety and of coarse this time I used Photobucket.

Additional note : I changed his description of his chosen clothes colors to fit his appearance in the provided images.

Domo arigatou gozaimasu and no problem at all ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:28 pm

APPROVED

You are the ideal member. <3 Make sure you come to the cbox and meet everyone! I'll teach you anything you want about anything, which includes Iaido! And we should rp~

1. one thing left that I just noticed NOW.. XD Change your username name to your character's name. You can do that in your profile. -smacks self-

Oh, and do you want me to make you an avatar from one of those awesome pictures? *o*

Also, post in classifieds under Aerugo!
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down