Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Dominic Augustine  EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Dominic Augustine  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Dominic Augustine  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Dominic Augustine  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Dominic Augustine  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Dominic Augustine  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Dominic Augustine  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Dominic Augustine  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Dominic Augustine  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Dominic Augustine  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Dominic Augustine

Go down

Dominic Augustine  Empty Dominic Augustine

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:28 pm

CASE FILE: Alchemist (non-militant)
Dominic Augustine  2nixn42 Dominic Augustine  2nixn42 Dominic Augustine  2nixn42
Dont fear faith

FULL NAME:
→ Dominic Augustine

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ East City

RACE:
→ Amestrian

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ April 27

HEIGHT:
→ 185 cm

WEIGHT:
→ 79 kilo's

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Dom is muscular, has white/silver hair, electric-blue eyes that seem to convey the wisdom behind them. Many say that they can stare endlessly into their abyss. Dom's arsenal usually consists of firearms and melee weapons, including "Ebony and Ivory", twin handguns that are his pride joy (but you wont find out about until i get higher levels), they are located on the side of his theighs which are easy to access during a quick battle if needed, as well as a variety of swords, about thirteen in all scattered all over his body, ranging in size from no bigger than the palm of his hand, to the three-foot sword on his back. Rebellion, which is his pride and joy, and the first weapon he started using alchemy with. Most of the weapons are covered by a snow white coat with a a fur hood that goes down to about his shins, his pants are set close a little close to his skin, allowing for silent, quick, and easy motion. They are rather flaboyant in appearnce, yet do not clash with the simple setup he has.

PERSONALITY:
→ A human mind is such a fickle thing. So many pleasures corrupt thier thoughts, so many visions cloud them. One can even dedicate thier life to just trying to find the answer as to why. While others devote thier life to bring pain to others. What makes humans act such a way, is it a disease? A disease that rots humans from teh inside out? Can is be cured? Is there a way to help those that have already been taken by this?

I am but a child in this world. Even now I can see the corruption in the people around me, and even in myself. Will I also take this path of pleasures? Or have I already found my cure? What does a colitary person like myself have to help those around me. It takes so long for me to trust another, what hope do I have to let another trust me.

..wait, I know I can hlp them. I have tried so hard this far, and nothing is holding me back even now. So long as they are with me, yes them. If they are there then anything is possible. I just need to hold my head up a little higher that's all. Perhaps if I do that, then I can make other friends. Yeah!

I did it! Today was aptitude test in the academy, and I aced it. It took a little work, but I knew I could do it. I'm only an academy student, so I couldn't do cool things like those other older students could, but I still tried my best. I was so scared at first though, the teacher had to tell me countless times to calm down. I was so afraid I was going to get hurt by the other kid, but the teacher kept reassuring me that he would stop anything that would hurt me, but even still I was afraid. I didn't want get hurt by a fellow student.

Everyone was laughing at me. I did what I always do, I held my breath and thought about equations and situations, yeah that always calmed me down. Thinking logically was always so relaxing, and fun to me. After a little bit I was ready. I would conquer this place and leave its diseased students in my wake.

My intellect had progressed; I had learned to love science, and reason. The students couldn’t comprehend someone like me. My ability of logical deduction and reasoning was too much from them to understand. That was fine. Science would be my friend. For I shall master the very elements!

Dom is a quiet person. Always silent and respectful, well maybe not respectful, but rather, observant. He is not quick to annoy someone on purpose but will instead observe how they act towards certain things and he will gauge his opponent. His past expirence has made him quick to anger if someone pushes the right buttons, mostly anything targeted at him or his parents. He is very patient. In battle, he sometimes likes to toy with his opponent, drawing them into a trap made by some of the techniques in his arsenal. He is not very talkative or friendly with other people during anything that has to do with fighting, ally or not. He is very secluded and mainly sticks to fighting as his best thing. Outside of battle, Dom is able to become more relaxed. He carries on conversations and laughs every now and then, depending on the setting. He is still not that talkative and isn't shy, but rather just, contemplative.

LOVE:
→ Weapons, metal, vodka, sleep, reading

HATE:
→ Early rises, very young children, sensless killing, the color green, area of xing

DEEPEST SECRET:

IDOL:

HISTORY:
→"Dont Forget the most important lesson son, Never fear the faith in others."....
That is the one thing that run's through my mind again and again. My father was a quantum physicst. (One who studies matter/atoms). From birth he and my mom. Whom was also a physicst. (One who studies matter). Tried to make me into a protigal child. They enrolled me in school for no other reason than for me to get social connection with the outside world....I was an outcast. By the age of five i was already in sixth grade. By twelve i had graduated high school top of the class. My forte was much like my parents. Deductive analysis, and the understanding of matter, atoms, physics, chemistry and how the world worked. The only problem i was faced with was...i didnt know enough.
"Mother, father. I wish to learn more. I must go to seek the knowledge of alchemy."....
They were not to keen on my wish. For i was merely sixteen when i asked to leave, but i had seen alchemists before, and i wished to gain the same power and knowledge they possesed. Nay, i wanted to be stronger. But i would not learn from simply being alone, or alone as i seemed. I must go out and expirence the world. Later that week i packed my belongings, light for travel. Took what money i had to my name left a note telling the love to my parents and that i would again return to see them again one day an all powerful alchemist.
"Boy! You will not learn upon brain alone! Come on move it! move IT!"
Like that i had found myself a teacher, his intellect would suffice, though maybe i gave him less credit than i should have. He taught me everything he knew which i managed to master in three years time. I said thank you and bode him farewell.
"Alchemy is your faith, it is an art, it is a passion, and it will kill you. But do not fear your faith, for respect is all it asks for."
I was nineteen then soon to turn twenty, i have already learned much. But the man i have now found was smart. He, like my parents knew much about the world of physics, with him i knew i would go far and learn much.
And that i had, my master was an artist, not of the brush, but of alchemy. He was able to manipulate metal and move it like a magic writhing snake. It was beautiful and deadly, and i had taken on his art. But mine had a more deadly bite.
Four years. Four short years was all it took and i was now well adpet in the art of alchemy. My blade was sharp, my pistols hungry and it was time to return...a new man....

ALCHEMIC/ALKAHESTRIC ABILITY:
→ Much like in the show FMA Dom modifies weapons like edward elric, he can shift the ions in the metal to take form of any creation he desires, for example if he were to stab at someone and missed by an inch he could make the blade become spiky so it could stick, scratch, or harm the opponent. So in a way its like living metal, in where he can control the movement of the blade. Except for the handle/pommel of the sword. As well he can combine multipule weapons to make it longer, (later on the ability to change density and other such things will be added but for now its simply making bigger/changing look/shape etc.)

TRIVIA:
→ Speaks Amestrian (german), Cretan (english), and Drachman (russian)

ALIAS:
→ Dom

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ 1st

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ Let's get this party started

FACE CLAIM:
→Lyon Bastia, fairy tail

CUSTOM RANK:
→ The Weapon Alchemist

OFFICIAL TITLE:
→ Artist

Last edited by Unknown on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Dominic Augustine  Empty Re: Dominic Augustine

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:00 pm

completion bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:47 pm

R E V I S E

Nice app~ We just have some problems that we have to iron out~ =3

• Description: 84 words. We need this to be at least 150 words, just for convention's sake.
  • Personality: 141 words. We need this to be at least 300 words. Trust me, it makes playing easier~ =3
  • Face Claim: Taken, sadly. A list of claims that are taken is here: https://mdalchemist.rpg-board.net/t1198-9-face-claim
  • Alchemic Ability: A little more explanation is needed, thank you. I'm not completely sure as to how this is working, so please tell me a bit more. You need to realize that, for manipulating the metal of your weaponry, it'll never have more metal than it's original.

I think that's all~ =3
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:09 pm

look has changed added words/changed face claim

personality is a little like histroy now/added/left previous to make a simple personality

updated alchemic ability, more discreption

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:05 pm

A P P R O V E D

Just realize that you can only change the shape of one weapon at the moment, as opposed to adding others. Remember that when you do your trans app. :3
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum