Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Dactyl, Keyzra WIP - This will take me a while ;P EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Dactyl, Keyzra WIP - This will take me a while ;P EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Dactyl, Keyzra WIP - This will take me a while ;P EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Dactyl, Keyzra WIP - This will take me a while ;P EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Dactyl, Keyzra WIP - This will take me a while ;P EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Dactyl, Keyzra WIP - This will take me a while ;P EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Dactyl, Keyzra WIP - This will take me a while ;P EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Dactyl, Keyzra WIP - This will take me a while ;P EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Dactyl, Keyzra WIP - This will take me a while ;P EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Dactyl, Keyzra WIP - This will take me a while ;P EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Dactyl, Keyzra WIP - This will take me a while ;P

Go down

Dactyl, Keyzra WIP - This will take me a while ;P Empty Dactyl, Keyzra WIP - This will take me a while ;P

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:33 am

CASE FILE: Militant {Investigator}
Dactyl, Keyzra WIP - This will take me a while ;P Keybanner1 Dactyl, Keyzra WIP - This will take me a while ;P Keybanner2 Dactyl, Keyzra WIP - This will take me a while ;P Keybanner3 Dactyl, Keyzra WIP - This will take me a while ;P Keybanner4
Buzz off, fly.

FULL NAME:
→ Keyzra Dactyl

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Paris, Rouen (Now lives in Gelemorté)

RACE:
→ Rouenian

DEPARTMENT:
→ Military Investigator

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ October 10

HEIGHT:
→ 5'10"

WEIGHT:
→ 179 lbs.

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:

PERSONALITY:
→ How does it feel to run away whilst watching smiling faces melt into brutal flames, you ask? That, I can tell you. I can tell you how it shaped my personality--how it morphed me into this: who I am. I am a writer and my pen moves on its own. Here, I will tell you everything--in these pages, those smiles will live on without regret. My people will once again yell out with pride that we are Rouenian! Many documents have been recorded and lost, destroyed again and again by the hands that don't even admit to their own sin. It's true, humans kill to feel alive--they pillage to feel strong, but the Rouenians never did anything to warrant a target sign. We were merely coexisting with the world, living among many birds and rain forests that provided for us, and which we in turn took care of. Now, now... what we had built grows lonely. I carry that burden--to the grave, I will bear the responsibility that comes with my name as the last Rouenian prince.

For that, I am a loner--I walk alone and rely on no one. I am a leader with no kingdom--a prince with dust on his shoulders. I spent my days prancing around and reciting old plays of the once famous playwrights of my country, already lost after only two decades. No one dares to speak--to think of what we once were. A dying language, Rouenian is. Although so similar to Gelemortian where I now live, the small differences in dialect are fading into distant past. I could almost reach out and touch it--like evidence of a crime. Here, I am not a writer nor a prince; I am a famed detective, hellbent on ridding out scum, and one of the first called to unsolvable crime scenes in not just Gelemorté, but all over the world. Give me a week and consider it done. I get obsessive with cases and often forget to eat, sleep, and various other normal human activities. Sometimes I'm told, that one must become a demon themselves to solve some cases. And I believe 'em. What am I anyways? If it weren't for Hamlet, I wouldn't be here today writing this. Honestly, he is in all essences irreplaceable to me. (He doesn't need to know that). I can't seem to let go of that damned reaching hand of his...against all odds. Trust me, I tried; I just can't ditch him. Damn puppy-dog eyes. So maybe I'm not a loner exactly. Exactly. Although I'd like to be, I have him whether I like it or not. I can seem aloof at times...most times, but Hamlet gets it. He gets it. Even I don't get it. Whatever. He understands deep inside why my personality is so fucking corrupt and I'll just leave it at that. I'm a cocky asshole and know it, but that won't stop be from being who I am. Got it? Good. Because I'm not repeating myself. If you don't like it, then I really just don't care.

What I care about is changing this world so something like erasing Rouen can never happen again. While I solve the unsolvable, I also plot how to save my country from ruin. I...I'm still alive. I know other Rouens are out there. I only have to announce myself and stand up, but that's not exactly in my nature, you see. Have I failed my father wishes as he sent me to safety in a ship sailing to Gelemorté? That question won't be answered anytime soon. So maybe it's better to change the subject now.

Let me construct for you my personality in clearer terms... First of all, I crack bad, sarcastic jokes at every chance I get. I insult people because I immediately see their flaws. I'm a basket case that cannot not flaunt their intelligence. I study everything. I bend people until they work, and I can do it without them realizing it. I do it because I can't stand it otherwise. I'm an asshole and oh, do I get slapped often. How many fights have I been in again? Fucking too many to count. Messing with criminals is my specialty; reading people is my expertise. I also enjoy making small, mechanical cameras and other useful mechanisms that help with my current job--the job that comes before the task. No one knows I'm Rouenian or anything about me really. I won't tell you either so buzz off, fly. If you want to hire me though, that's a different story entirely...

LOVE:
→ Books, Plays, Reading, Dancing, Singing, Acting, Drama, Old poets, Old authors, Old literature, Literature in general, Gazing at the moon, Clouds, Science, Formulas, Counting things, Inventing things, Discovering new things, Figuring out things, Solving cases, Sleeping with Hamlet in the same bed, Drawing out elaborate plans on the walls and the floors, Ice in hot drinks, Soup, Fishing, Architecture, Shadows, Crime because it gives him something to do, Daydreaming, Contemplating death, Contemplating anything for that matter, Playing with flies, Mice, Obscure things, Leather, Looking badass, Being a smartass, Outsmarting people, Winning, Being praised,

HATE:
→ Murderers, Pollution, Foul odors, Cleaning, Cooking, Organization, Cellphones, Phones in general, Answering phones, Interacting with people he doesn't know, Girls flirting with him, Having to flirt with girls to get information out of them, Having to get information out of other people via force, Kicking down doors, Being chasing by wild and crazy people waving around guns, Camels, Heat, Training, Any sort of work (however what he defines as work varies), Being bored, Being romantic, Anything mushy or 'cute', Anything pertaining to embarrassment, Gaudy things, Things that draw too much attention, Flowers, Paradise, Jail, Being locked up, Being held back, Being ordered around, Crowded places, Being thanked, People apologizing too much, Failing, When people get hurt because of him, Being mocked, Dressing up, Not having a hair tie, Forgetting things,

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ That he is in love with Hamlet

IDOL:
→ Wolfy

HISTORY:

TRIVIA:
→ He tends to starve himself before getting a meal.
→ When on a case, he'll lock himself away until he has figured it out, even going so far as to draw on the walls, floor, and anything else he can get his contemplative hands on.
→ He battles with knives, throwing knives, and daggers instead of guns or any other more 'convenient weapons'.
→ He is highly paranoid.
→ He has a lot of 'why me?!' moments.
→ He make little mechanical mice to act as cameras to trail suspects and other leads.
→ He started working for the agency three years ago, before that he was freelance.
→ He is gay, as in he likes men and only men.
→ He is Fluent in Gelemortian, Cerisian, and Amestrian.

ALIAS:
→ Aki

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Reila, Aurel, Spade, Celesto, Toss, Fran, Elastor, Eve, Eoin

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ "Is this a dagger I see before me / The handle toward my hand? / Come, let me clutch thee!"

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]No. 6[/b]/[i]Nezumi[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Literary Shadow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum