Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Mizamaru, Shindou  EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Mizamaru, Shindou  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Mizamaru, Shindou  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Mizamaru, Shindou  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Mizamaru, Shindou  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Mizamaru, Shindou  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Mizamaru, Shindou  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Mizamaru, Shindou  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Mizamaru, Shindou  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Mizamaru, Shindou  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Mizamaru, Shindou

3 posters

Go down

Mizamaru, Shindou  Empty Mizamaru, Shindou

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:00 pm

CASE FILE: Alchemist
Mizamaru, Shindou  2nixn42 Mizamaru, Shindou  2nixn42 Mizamaru, Shindou  2nixn42
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing..

FULL NAME:
→ Mizamaru Shindou

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Xing

RACE:
→ Xingese

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ November 7th.

HEIGHT:
→ 181 cm

WEIGHT:
→ 54 kg

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→Shindou has spiky purple hair that lightly touches his shoulders. The color of his hair represents his alchemy skill of poison manipulation. He takes care of his hair. He washes it regularly. He applies gel often to keep it in position. Usually when he fights, he has a habit of checking on his hair, getting angry if it gets ruined. He has two thin eyebrows. He has sharp purple eyes that has great sight. He has a thin, pointy nose. His lips are also thin. His teeth represent that of a vampire. He has sharper second teeth. His teeth are kept clean and so they are white as a sheet of paper. His chin is somewhat pointed. He then has a long neck that connects to the average sized shoulders.

His arms are long, too. His fingernails are 3 inches long and are as white as his teeth. His has a skinny body, with a flat stomach. His abdomen extends a lot as it connects to his thin waist. His legs are thin as his arms, just a little more longer. His feet too, have 3 inch long fingernails that are kept as white as his teeth. He shaves often and so doesn't have any visible body hair. He is fairly fair, and loves being clean.

His marks are unique. He has an alchemy circle on his tongue. The alchemy circle consists of a main, big circle. Inside it is another circle. In side the inner circle is a triangle that touches the top and bottom sides of the outer circle. Inside the triangle is a triangle upside down, touching the outer sides of the circle. He has a tattoo on his back. The tattoo is in black color and it covers his whole back.

His choice of clothing are coats with long, high collars. He loves wearing his Dragon patterned T-shirt under the coat. He keeps the top two buttons of his coat open. His choice of bottoms are skinny, blue jeans that are long for him. He wears round rubber shoes that do not make much sound when walking.

PERSONALITY:
→ Shindou is a quiet and mysterious person. He never shares anything with anyone. He rarely talks and whenever he DOES talk, he makes others sound awkward. He prefers to keep his opinions to himself. He does not like the company of others. The reason for is quietness is that he grew up without many friends so he was not used to talking to people. His mother and father were well enough for him.
Shindou can be annoying, as he loves stalking people and pretending like he was not doing it. He can end up in trouble's way a lot, as he is mischievous despite his quietness. He loves adventure.

Shindou has no specific goals, but being born in Xing, his ancestors were legends. His father suggested that he should train to one day become the king of Xing. He is still considering it. He was drawn to alchemy at a young age as his father was a great alchemist. He was fascinated by the skills of alchemy since then. This explains why he respects alchemists more than anyone else.

Shindou has a sense of honor and respect for his rivals and other good alchemists. Despite this, he straight out hates his enemies. A rival, to him, is a competitive friend who turns out to be a good match up for him. An enemy, is a straight out hater. In his respect for his rivals, he never does a dirty trick on them like kicking dust into heir eyes or giving them merciless hits. To his enemies, however, he doesn't show any mercy and so would do anything to kill them, going as far as kicking them in the groin.

Shindou has a habit of reading books, books through which he gain knowledge. He loves knowing things, as he is a very curious person. He has a total of seventy two books, fifty six of them being books on alchemy itself and the rest being about homunculi, chimeras and other alchemy creations. He has one of them being on the history of the world, with each and ever war fought listed. He reads books whenever he is not doing anything else. Due to this, he knows a lot on what to do when he is fighting.

Shindou's sleeping cycle is similar to a cat's. He sleeps late at night. He enjoys staying awake and enjoying the long, cold nights. He feels uncomfortable during the day when it is hot. Therefore, he is stronger during the night and weaker during the day. At night when it is cold, with moist air, Shindou has an advantage as well, being an alchemist who uses a poison mist. During the dry, hot day, he has a disadvantage as there is less moisture.

Shindou loves money and valuables. His knowledge of things tells him valuable from waste. He would do almost anything to earn some money. To him, one thing better than alchemy, or snakes, or trees or anything else, is money. He loves feeling rich, therefore he does practically anything to earn money. Most people know this. Money is the best bargain for someone like Shindou.

LOVE:
→ Snakes, Plants, Trees, Greenery, Moon
HATE:
→ Insects, Fire, Deforestation, Blood, Sun

HISTORY:
→ Shindou Mizamaru was born in Xing. His grandfather was the leader of the Mizamaru clan, one of the 50 clans in Xing. His grandfather was a legend who died peacefully in his own bed, fast asleep, dreaming about the future Xing. His grandfather passed away when he was seven years old. However, during the short time, his grandfather inspired him a lot. His grandfather's name was Mizamaru, a name he gave himself. His grandfather was an orphan whose parents were assassinated before he was given a name. He was taken care of in a Xingese orphanage. He had an interest in water-style alchemy. He was an expert by the time he was twenty. He gave himself the name Mizamaru, extending Mizu, meaning water in Aurugese.

Mizamaru worked hard as the bodyguard of the emperor. He defended the emperor's nation fiercely, and was known nation wide for his abilities. He was greatly respected by the highest of Xing. He was promoted from a bodyguard to a soldier, who fought bravely for the nation. During this time, the emperor's daughter fell in love with him. Mizamaru continued his job for five years. During the time, he got visits from the princess, who introduced herself as Miiko. The princess was a brave person, like him. She had fought for the nation at times of war. The emperor saw that his daughter was in love with Mizamaru, and so he considered him as the next emperor.

Mizamaru and Miiko got along very well. The emperor let them go on a vacation, outside Xing. He sent them because his daughter asked him to. They had a wonderful time in Aerugo. Unfortunately for them , it was during the Ishval Civil War, had this happened. They were stalked and attacked by am Amestrian soldier who mistook them for Aurugese civilians. Mizamaru and Miiko attempted to flee, only to be chased by three other soldiers. Mizamaru was left with no choice but to kill them, for if he didn't they would kill the princess and him. So he killed the soldiers, in front of a Lieutenant. They ran away on a horse. They were recognized, and the Lieutenant sent spies to Xing. By the time they reached Xing, the spies had arrived, they assassinated the emperor. An enemy clan made use of the opportunity and took over the throne as the emperor did not have any direct heir, only a heiress. This angered the heiress and Mizamaru himself. Together, they founded the Mizamaru clan, the 23rd clan of the country.

The two got a son by the name of Daisuke. Daisuke was Shindou Mizamaru's father. He was born on an eclipse, they believed that he was gifted and so he was. By the time he was five, rebels formed and started a huge rebellion against the throne, and another clan was voted for the throne. The new emperor treated everyone fairly, and so the terror was past them now. Daisuke was a good ice alchemist who worked for the Xingese military. He married to a female soldier working alongside him, at the age of thirty one. They both retired and settled in Xing, where they lived happily. They got a single son, who was also born in an eclipse. They gave him the name Shindou.

Shindou was happy at his young ages, and lived a curious life. He was five when his grandfather introduced him to alchemy. He inspired him to be an alchemist. He showed him all the stuff he can do with alchemy, and he was amazed. His father and mother were even more amazed when they saw him play around with alchemy. He learned how to control the temperature of water. He smiled at his find. His grandfather taught him how to do basic alchemy, and he taught himself on how to do this. He wanted to learn more and more, and so his grandfather offered to do so. For two years he sat next to his grandad each day and learned more and more about alchemy. After the two years, his grandfather was starting to get old and sick. He was sad but he kept his cheerfulness. He taught himself for the rest of his life, even today.

When he was seven years old, his grandfather passed away from old age, during his stay, his grandfather inspired Shindou a lot. Shindou wanted to continue to learn more about alchemy, so his father allowed him to do so. He was given books about alchemy and such. He, like his father, became an alchemist. He learned to 'manipulate' a poison mist from his tongue. He blows the poison fog from his mouth to a far or near range (detail below) He kept learning more and more, and finally came to a stage where he knew just about everything about alchemy. Learning was his hobby, and he wanted to explore the world, to learn about it. His father smiled at the thought. He was nineteen now, there was no reason for him not to go out and enjoy the world outside. His parents allowed him to go to the far corners of the world to learn more about alchemy.

In the few years outside, Shindou learned quite a few things, but he looks forward for adventures and excitement. He checks on his parents once in a while, and they are happy with what he has become.

ALCHEMIC ABILITY:
→ Shindou's alchemic ability is creating a poison mist or fog to infect all enemies who breathe in the poison with a deadly illness. The disease can easily spread from one person to another when the infected person breathes out and the healthy person breathes that air in. This fog can be made more powerful by extending it's range, but no matter how close or faraway the mist reaches out to, it is equally poisonous. It enters through the nose or mouth, and directly reaches out to the brain, while slowly spreading it around the body, it reaches the brain after it reaces all other parts. It first goes to the neck and stays there, giving rashes to the neck and giving rapid cough. It then reaches out to the arms, once it reaches there, one cannot move their arms. It then reaches out to the legs, lungs being directly infected via breathe in. Once it reaches the legs, one cannot move them, either. Then comes the sudden pain. It tightens the body to an extent where all the water is tightened, the brain will start to give away as soon as the poison reaches it, and the poison absorbs all the water. The poison consists of many chemicals. It was his own poison, consisting of a chemical that drained water out of everything it infected, which itself was a secret ingredient by Shindou. It is rumored to contain fluids from diseases and contain properties of a vacuum or sponge. This poison, however, was a fluid. It contained very little water, but lots of salt. He carries them contained in tubes and kept in pockets inside his coat. He uses alchemy to mix them to an extent to which the poison itself evaporates with the water, creating the mist. The cure to the poison can be made by alkhestrists, and must be given before an hour after injection of the poison, as they usually die by then. The cure must be inserted directly to the nerve in the neck. The alchemy circle for the mixing is printed on Shidou's tongue. Shindou injected himself with a vaccine for the poison, so thereby he is immune to it. He takes one of the tubes in which the poison is contained, and he 'drinks' it. Doesn't drink drink it, but he puts the fluid in his mouth and keeps it there. The alchemy circle is activated the instant the poison touches it. It does the mixing, and heating. Shindou then blows it out like how somebody does when their coffee is bad. The poison comes out as a poison mist, and reaches far or near, depending on the amount of poison he used. In order for an alchemist to do this, they must have good knowledge of poison. If one do not have the vaccine like Shindou does, they will probably get the same effects as the victims when they store it in their mouth. The use of this burns ones tongue, one must learn to tolerate that. The poison is made of secret ingredients, with the right amounts to bring in the effects in the correct manner. This should not be tried by anyone, at home or at school. Leave the dangerous work for Shindou and Shindou only (:P)

TRIVIA:

→ Can talk in Xingese, Cretan and Aerugese

ALIAS:
→ Villon?

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ This is my first character.

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ None, it's kinda bad that no one wants to hear about my journey to the toilet xP

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]D.N Angel/Creator of the anime? [/b]/[i]Dark Mousy[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ ENIGMA

OFFICIAL TITLE:
→ Poison Fog Alchemist

Last edited by Shindou on Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:23 am; edited 10 times in total

Back to top Go down

Mizamaru, Shindou  Empty Re: Mizamaru, Shindou

Post by Dai Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:43 pm

A P P R O V E D

Yup, yup, I approve. I advise you change your username to one that matches your character, however. =3

And as for the Custom Rank and Title?

Custom Rank: ENIGMA
Official Title: Heater-Cooler
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:31 am

REVISE

-smacks Dai- He really tries, but sometimes it's really hard with alchemic abilities, you know? <3 Regardless, I appreciate his efforts. So let's fix this up!

Alchemic Ability: Okay so, this definitely is a well-though-out and constructed ability, however what Dai didn't realize is that if you are to change the temperature in your body to the point at which water freezes, you will die. Your blood will freeze and various problems will occur. The same goes for boiling. I will approve it if you have the temperature stop just before boiling/freezing. But it's impossible to live if you go beyond that. Also, I don't see what this has to do with blood at all. It seems like you were just trying to give him a disability, which is fine, but it makes no sense to me. Now, another thing you can do that you actually did mention is maybe you can change his ability to boiling a foe's blood by touching them? Maybe that would be more like something you would want. But note that if you choose that, you can't freeze their blood because that would count as a second ability. Let me know if you need more help coming up with something. Comment here or PM me.

Sorry again for the wait. >D I like this character. Maybe you should join something in classifieds *_*
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:00 pm

I wrote the alchemic ability, now for some major edits O.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:50 pm

*_* I LOVE THE ABILITY. <3 PERFECTION. You should have his circle be on his tongue. That would be so damn epic.

Also for your picture you shouldn't hotlink! Use photobucket. http://www.zerochan.net/Dark+Mousy <-- I love Dark <3

Let me know when you finish the edits for him to join somewhere or whatever. Only waiting on that because this is Approvable as is. ;D
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:24 am

It's on the tongue lol. Uploaded via imageshack. It is finished, so is the transmutation equipment, that thread is renamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:58 pm

*_* epic. <3 LOVE IT. So what about classifieds? I just need to know so I can finish up here and officially move this back~~
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:08 am

Most of the classifieds are for Amestris, there is only one Xing one, which is the military which I have no interest in. RIOTE is against Amestris, I don't want to be against a country for no apparent reason. IF somebody pays this guy some artificial in game money, maybe he'll partly work for them. But other than that. no. I'll let the plot form for him, it's much more original that way

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Sounds good. I have to ask. Also, just so you know, RIOTE is against every country. And every country has a military, which is in the classifieds.
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: