Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Surealis EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Surealis EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Surealis EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Surealis EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Surealis EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Surealis EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Surealis EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Surealis EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Surealis EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Surealis EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Surealis

Go down

Surealis Empty Surealis

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:38 pm

CASE FILE: Chimerae
Surealis 2nixn42 Surealis 2nixn42 Surealis 2nixn42
My hands hold the power of genocide

FULL NAME:
→ Surealis. Last name is unknown.
→Subject Name: QW345-875-WC3

SEX:
→ Male.

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Amestries, underground hidden Chimera lab.

RACE/SPECIES:
→ Timber wolf physical trait = strength, sharper fingernails + better sense of smell. Mental trait = Unforgiving and ruthless.
→ Crow physical trait = speed and eyesight. Mental trait = scavenger.
→ Gecko physical trait = thin sticky slim on hands to help grip to walls. Mental trait = Passive.
→ Bat physical trait = Echo location sense. Mental trait = Kinship.
→ Amestrian.

GENERATION:
→ Generation 6.

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ September 1st, 1987.

HEIGHT:
→ Six foot two.

WEIGHT:
→ One hundred and sixty five kilograms.

PICTURE:
→ Surealis:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Surealis is a rather good looking man. His features are rugged and define. His body is just like those large stone statues, each feature is but handpicked from various people (literally) to create what his creators at the time believed to be ‘the look of the new saviour’.

Starting with his onyx coloured hair. Each strand as fine as perfectly spun silk, forming together to create the medium length spikes that flow down to his neck. A fringe covers the top half of his forehead however the hair looks as if it had been cut roughly by some sort of a sharp object. Possibly a knife or machete.

A oval shaped face that shows a few noticeable features. His face always seems to have a look of despair or a small smirk running across it. His nose seems to have faint red markings under it as if he has had a cold recently. Yet the most noticeable feature and the most unhuman (ironic because he is a Chimera) is Surealis’s eyes. At first glance his ash black eyes look as if they have been burnt yet the ashes remained in the shape of the eye. Yet upon closer inspection one would see the truth. His eyes are just not black but only the outer lining of the eye itself is. The pupil is actually a dim yellow colour.

His skin while pale holds some complexion to it. No pigmentation, bruising, scratches, or scars can be seen. His neck and his face however are darker (tanned) more just because of the clothing attire he wears and due to the fact he is basically always outside. His body build is tall and masculine just like a athletes. While holding a tall and slender figure his body has muscle yet it is rather hidden, Surealis is just not skin and bone.

His clothing attire consist of a long black shirt with matching black trousers, his shoes are white and made out of leather. The souls are worn meaning he has worn them for some time now and Surealis finds them rather classy yet comfortable at the same time. The only accessory Surealis owns and wears is his silver chain necklace which a ring is threaded through. The ring being made out of silver as well is inscribed with his name, his necklace in a sense is sort of like the military’s dog tags.

PERSONALITY:
→ Only few words can describe this man. If you could even call him that. Surealis is more like a beast, a monster just bent on making things in the shape of what he wants. You could call him insane yet Surealis will say that he just has a different view on life, you could call him evil and he would say but evil is the root of all good. His actions are but chaotic, reckless and lead to catastrophic events yet his actions are for the greater good (of cause the greater good is what he thinks the world should be-his eyes). Like a vicious wolf he is wild yet he knows where his loyalties lie. Like a crow he is merciless and will always go for the final strike if given the chance, while like a gecko he is cunning and will take his time.

Upon meeting new people, he is like anyone else. His guard is up yet he shows a side to himself that not many see later on. A kind and gentle soul, yet this but a facade. While meeting someone new it takes around two minutes for Surealis to decide what to do. With their presence. If they are interesting enough then Surealis will generally try to get to know them better, if they can offer him something that he needs Surealis will generally keep them closer then friends. And then there’s those just irritate him, like an infection in his mind plaguing his thought. Only one suitable solution is needed for those people, their death.

All other emotions such as happiness, love, compassion, etc. He has never felt before as from his experiences he has become into a cold hearted person. All those emotions he haven’t felt before have a chance to be felt if the right person awakens it.

LOVE:
→ The scent of blood.
→ Hunting.
→ Nature.
→ Fishing.
→ Fruit.
→ Axes.
→ Cigarettes.

HATE:
→ Alchemists/Alchemy.
→ Hunters who hunt him/his comrades.
→Guns.
→Needles/ Injections.
→Doing things that is pointless.
→Loud noises.
→The colour yellow and anything related to it e.g the sun.

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ Surealis wants to form a group. A group of Chimera that are feared and respected as some of the most powerful beings around. Shaping the world by possibly taking it over so all Chimera are respected. He will accomplish this goal with or without violence.

HISTORY:
*Opening voice log #0001*

“Subject QW345-875-WC2 had been diagnosed by our medical staff today. She has been showing symptoms the last week and our suspicious have been confirmed. Subject QW345-875-WC2 is indeed pregnant.”

*A ringing of a phone could be heard. At this point this point the log briefly stops to only resume a few minutes later*

“Yes sir. I shall get right on it. After telling Doctor Roberts our plans he has agreed that we can take the risk. Both subjects QW345-875-WC2 and QW345-875-WC3 (the baby) are both expandable. We shall see if a human can give birth to a chimera…”

*Voice log terminates.*

~

*Opening voice log #0002*

“The DNA implants of the following animals have been added to the gene structure of the fetus. It is a risky task, yet we are god. We can create or destroy anything! Wolf, Crow, Gecko and Bat all these animals in their own right are amazing creatures. If combined we could of possibly created out greatest experiment yet.”

“We are going to name the baby Surealis , an odd name for an odd creature. We have told the Führer about our little experiment and if successful they have promised us full funding to continue to play god. I love my job. Hahahaha~”

*Voice log terminates.*

~

*Open voice log #0003*

“I know we haven’t recorded much since months ago yet we have good news! Believe it or not Surealis survived and he is rather adorable. His sharp like teeth can only mean that we have accomplished our goals. We have spoken to the Führer and he is supplying the child with the best combat training as well as education and tactics. If this all goes ahead, Surealis could possibly be one of the biggest influential people of his era.”

“Oh, I forgot to mention that the boy’s mother tried to rebel and kill her little ‘monster’ today. She was hung. We can’t let anything happen to our pride joy and .”

*Voice log terminates.*

Diary Entry #1,
Well, the power is out so I’ve decided to write instead. Everything is progressing nicely, he is only at the age of three and he is already speaking fine. Walking is no trouble and he seems to have all traits of the animals we implanted in him. There is nothing wrong except…

His eyes, for some reason his eye have developed and turned fully black. Surealis seems to be able to see though so we have hypnotized that it’s a reaction to the echo location (bat gene) we gave him.

End.

Months later| Diary Entry #24

I can’t trust anyone. They are trying to take him away from me! Surealis, he is my child and mine alone. He has grown up so much, he has started combat and exceling at an alarming rate. He is smart and seems to just obey my every whim. However the other doctors. They are evil, I tell you now. They want to take Surealis away, I can’t let it happen. Years of research will be taken from me. I can’t
I have it, the perfect plan… I am going to kidnap my own child and make sure they can’t find us. We are going to head towards Darchma. There at least I know we will be safe.

End.

It only took Surealis to the age of eleven to figure what was happening. He didn’t know what to do as his father would not tell him anything. He was not allowed outside and he made Surealis do things he did not like. His animal instincts took over when he him. He snapped and like a ravaged wolf and tore up his own father, the man who saved him from the lab and the other doctors. But really he was the true reason Surealis was like this and now he had paid the price for playing god.

Over the course of those years he lived in Darchma Surealis learnt combat from local military units and exceled rapidly like he did back at the lab. All education he learnt from his father, he was just smarter than the average human yet it did not matter. He was going to be a weapon that anyone could hire out and that’s what he did for all of his childhood and upon his father’s death he decided he would leave the country.

At the age of seventeen Surealis finally left. He said goodbye to his mercenary ways and took his money with him. Killing a large amount of people, Surealis finally realised what he was. In anger he made a pact with himself to find those like him and make the world better for Chimeras and give them a way to be respected. Surealis decided to be no one’s dog from now on. He set for Amestries to start building his team and his dreams. With the chaos that he has heard that is about to happen and with the past mayhem, now was the perfect opportunity for his dreams to become a reality.

TRIVIA:
→ Fluent in Amestrian and Drachman.

ALIAS:
→ Ren.

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Ren.

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ Tried something different with the history, if it’s not good up to your liking just tell me to change it.
→Really enjoyed writing this character.
→I do not own the picture nor do I claim rights of ownership.

CUSTOM RANK:
→ King of Beasts.

Last edited by Surealis on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Surealis Empty Re: Surealis

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:12 pm

REVISE

1. Generation 5 can only be one animal. Make it Generation 6 since you transmuted a fetus inside a human mother without having effect on the mother, which is nearly impossible. But since it's so intriguing, it will be dubbed as Generation 6!
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Fixed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:46 pm

APPROVED

So here's a sporadic thought. What if...he made a chimera group as a part of RIOTE? O_O

Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down