Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Maiyuki Shanao EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Maiyuki Shanao EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Maiyuki Shanao EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Maiyuki Shanao EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Maiyuki Shanao EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Maiyuki Shanao EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Maiyuki Shanao EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Maiyuki Shanao EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Maiyuki Shanao EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Maiyuki Shanao EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Maiyuki Shanao

2 posters

Go down

Maiyuki Shanao Empty Maiyuki Shanao

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:27 am

CASE FILE: Chimerae
You're mind will be your undoing.

FULL NAME:
→ Maiyuki Shanao

SEX:
→ Female

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Xing

RACE/SPECIES:
→ Xingese Human
→ Feline
→ Komodo Dragon

GENERATION:
→ Generation 4

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ February 22nd, 1989

HEIGHT:
→ 165cm (5'5")

WEIGHT:
→ 42kg (92.6 lbs)

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
With the entrance of her former dormant third soul, Mai and Yuki were forced to become one in order to prevent her mind from tearing. As such they have taken on a single form. She has now taken on much of Mai's body, keeping the long raven black hair that she usually keeps in one or two hair pieces at the back of her head. Much of her muscular build has been re-tuned. Due to both the Dragon and Cat muscular system, but this had no outward appearance on her body until she needs it. Her eyes are a grayish hue, however, utilizing her genetic gifts her eyes shift to an intense glowing red. The significance of this change is not the color, but the change of her fovea centralis to that of a visual streak, giving her a wider range of vision and also eliminating the Fovea Centralis blind spot. She still requires that she wears glasses, while her eyes aren't in their shifted form.

Her skin still remains smooth, but she can adorn the scales of the Komodo dragon to deter small blades from harming her body. She has taken a liking to a certain wardrobe as of late. A crimson red skirt with a lace trim, a black blouse with red trimmings, and red tie. Her hair bands are also red and black shoes. Highly coordinated color scheme, as it is the least.

Passively, Maiyuki's body has become more complex since the taking of the Komodo Dragon within her. With it, she has become a complete Chimera. Physiologically, her bones are much more dense to cope with her explosive strength capabilities. Her muscular system can be changed on a whim, increasing her strength on demand. The next change is in compliment to her reptilian DNA infusion. She is capable of healing her wounds at a highly-accelerated rate of speed. This is done by her body harvesting her infertile eggs, and converting them into stem-cells. These cells are then dispersed through her body to heal any injuries or ailments. Her pheromones have also been increased to new heights. Now she can target the nervous system via the smell sensory.

PERSONALITY:
Maiyuki has taken the name as her own. She is very tomboyish, violent, and merciless woman who enjoys humiliating her opponents. She is typically foul-mouthed and devious. Concocting schemes within schemes to baffle those who attempt to shackle her to their whim. She desires everything, but needs nothing. Her current fancy is in swordsmanship, she taken to reading various books on the art of blade wielding. As such she is often seen with her nose in a book of some sort, to learn more and more about this illustrious art. She holds no regard for life whether it be human, chimera, or homunculus. She only see's value in things that prove useful in her eyes. However, she is capable of playing the role of a caring, and loving individual should it suit her needs. Deception is something that Maiyuki has taken under her wing as second-nature. Strongly believing that nothing worthwhile exists in the light, but only in the hidden darkness away from prying eyes.
Aizen is a complicated man, and exists in a morally grey area. He can be ruthless, sadistic, and takes pleasure on making his foes suffer and torments those who dare oppose him. In fact, it gives him great amusement, and sometimes does some truly cruel things.

However, he has a kinder, gentler side that not many people get to see. He is fiercely loyal to Maiyuki, and those that he cares about mean so much to him that he will endure a thousand deaths just to wipe away a single tear. He understands what pain and loneliness can do to a person, and while he sometimes uses pain as a means of teaching, he ultimately doesn't want anybody to have to hurt again. He is very, very protective, and vengeful on behalf of those he cares about.

LOVE:
Swords
Knowledge
Red
Kushinada Martial Arts
Riddles
Perfection
Symmetry
Mathematics
Science
Technology
Deception
Tuna
HATE:
Truths
Guns
Chocolate
Onions
Garlic
Chive
Dairy
Religion
Humans
Alchemy

DEEPEST SECRET:
She hates herself. Not exactly herself, but what she was forced to become. As such she hates Alchemists, and those who brandish the mark of the Alchemist. By her logic Alkahestrists are just as bad.

IDOL:
Father

HISTORY:
→ Maiyuki was born to a litter of six, and was raised as a stray on the streets. Learning to forage and play with her siblings, life was harsh for the young kitten. She was brought up on almost nothing, diving into trash bins, and sorting through scraps in order to make due with what she had. It wasn't long before she was the last of her litter. Family dying to disease or misfortune, she remembers long days alone in dark ally's wondering when death would come claim her too. She was soon found by a man, and taken from Xing to another land. It was hear she first saw the body of the girl she was to be merged with, and another strange creature hissing in a cage along the wall.

According to records she later found. Born without knowing her parents, Yuzu Tsukishima was the name given to the human by the orphanage. Rather than dwell on the subject like most kids did, Yuzu kept her chin up and laughed away the pain. In order to truly do so, she learned not to think about depressing matters and always focused on the better sides of life. Although, as time passed by, the girl did learn to accept the bad half with dignity.

At the age of 6, she was enrolled into the ninja academy of Xing. Partially because there was great potential in her, but the other reason was that the main mother couldn’t stand Yuzu any longer. She was a constant annoyance and the few hours the girl would be away was sanctuary. Not caring about the second half, Yuzu gladly accepted the decision and practiced the jutsus learned. Although she didn’t like to study much, her grades were fair and her teacher noticed she was dedicated to learning new techniques.

By the age of 10, she easily passed the genin exams and was now a licensed shinobi of Xing. When she returned to the orphanage, head mother presented her with a scroll left by Yuzu’s parents. Soon after she was assigned to this man and well, he took advantage of her body and naivety. The process was simple, but the progress was not. Maiyuki remembers the intense unbearable pain that wracked her body for what seemed like an eternity. Was reborn, she was taught how to behave and how to act. Making sure that she was conditioned to fight, but Maiyuki just wanted to be free to be happy. She consequently killed her creator and escaped from the labs. She fled through the streets naked, until she found a coat that she liked. She donned the large coat and stole some panties and proceeded to make her way in the world.

Started off as a small time hunter, tracking down crooks, and turning them in for the bounty. She later upgraded to a Mercenary. The only thing she was known by was Bakeneko, or the Monster Cat. Her methods were playful, but deadly at the same time. She had yet to fail in a tasking, but despite the sums of money she collected she always looked as if she was just managing.

Ever since she met Marynia and Animos, that her mental state has been in constant turmoil. As such she has been experiencing problems communicating with her other halves. During her time in the hotel with Marynia, she experienced the influence of a third personality. As such, they felt the increase in pressure on Mai's mind. To cope, Mai and Yuki combined their souls and consciousness. This left Maiyuki and Aizen as a dual-personality. However, Aizen can not function in the same manner that Mai and Yuki did. His soul was dormant so long that he can do little to influence Maiyuki's body. So he's resolved to handle her defensive capabilities, acting as Maiyuki's body regulatory system. He also acts as Maiyuki's consciousness. His aim is to keep her out of harms way, but for more than self-preservation. Aizen's thoughts are his own, but he can speak with Maiyuki when he pleases. As such, she has no idea that the soul within her is in love with her current self. Now Maiyuki must become accustomed to her new strength and abilities, as well as the swing in her personality as a whole.

TRIVIA:
→ Her Touch; she is capable of feeling the air pressure in the area and create a three dimensional map of her surroundings. Her hair is comprised of vibrissae, which aid sensation and navigation. They have numerous nerve endings at their base, which gives Yuki extraordinarily detailed information about nearby air movements and objects with which they make physical contact. They enable her to know that she is near obstacles without her needing to see them. This should be assumed to be a type of vision, but an instinctual environmental awareness.
→ Her Sight; she is capable of seeing in extreme low light, due to her human traits she is capable of seeing just as well in normal light as well. With a 200 degree angle of vision vs the 180 degree human angle of vision. She also does not need to blink, therefore she rarely misses an action.
→ Her Hearing; she is capable of hearing pitches higher than humans, and can pinpoint them within 3 inches of the location of a sound being made one yard (approximately 91 cm) away.
→ Her Smell; she is capable of smelling stimuli with the vomeronasal sense using the Jacobson's organ, rather than using the nostrils themselves. She is able to detect scents from 4–9.5 kilometres (2.5–5.9 mi) away.
→ Her Balance; she is capable of maintaining her balance even in midair, allowing acrobatic feats to be accomplished.
→ Her Pheromones; she is capable of affecting humans, felines, and reptiles with her Pheromones due to her complex genetic structure. She is capable of releasing potent Pheromones to effect the condition of the targets mind. At the her current stage she is only capable of bringing out the emotions of others such as hate, fear, happiness, love, or even lust. Also, the range is particularly limited to six feet from her body. She has received a hike in her pheromone capabilities. She can now effect anyone within 45 feet of her body in all directions, but her pheromones have become more potent as well. This new ability allows her play with the traditional five senses of the target. A powerful tool that aids in her deceit and incursions. Powerful, but not perfect. If one was intelligent enough to know specific details that Maiyuki does not they could break free from her influence. There are other manners to break free, such as focusing the mind on a single thing such as pain. A calm mind is also another way to break free, but she purposely tries to stir up the brain to make that impossible.
→ Her nails; She is capable of growing and shortening her nails on a whim. To be more specific, she can choose to extend or retract her claws up to a total of two inches or to normal human lengths.
Her healing; Coupled with her human ability to heal, her reptilian ability to heal also comes into play. By stealing her human eggs, she can convert those eggs into stem cells to heal her wounds. However, this ability is limited in use as she only has so many eggs left within her body, which are lost monthly due to the human female menstruation cycle.
→ Her Language; she is capable of speaking Aerugese, Xingese, Amestrian, and Drachman

ALIAS:
→ Yuki

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ This is my first.

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ I love cats!

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]SERIES/ARTIST[/b]/[i]Blood C • Saya Kisaragi[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Nekomata

Last edited by Maiyuki Shanao on Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 11 times in total

Back to top Go down

Maiyuki Shanao Empty Re: Maiyuki Shanao

Post by Dai Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:50 am

R E V I S E

REALLY unique app! I only have TWO issues, and they're both in your chimeric abilities:

Her Touch; she is capable of feeling the air pressure in the area and create a three dimensional map of her surroundings.

I am... not too sure about this one. I'd like a little more explanation, or maybe a bit of a reduction of sorts: I like the idea of using air pressure, just the visualization of the "map" and such are a bit lost on me.

Her Pheromones; she is capable of affecting humans, felines, and reptiles with her Pheromones due to her complex genetic structure. She is capable of releasing potent Pheromones to effect the condition of the targets mind.

This is actually godmod, to an extent; you'd have to explain exactly how the pheromones would affect the minds of others, or maybe not have it affect humans.

Don't forget; you DO have four levels to develop over! <3

Other than that, I LOVE the app~ <3 (So does Meno XD)
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:29 pm

I am... not too sure about this one. I'd like a little more explanation, or maybe a bit of a reduction of sorts: I like the idea of using air pressure, just the visualization of the "map" and such are a bit lost on me.

I explained it in more detail. It doesn't sound so much a secondary vision anymore.

As for her Pheromones, all mammals produce them so her being part human would allow her to influence humans as well. However, I have implemented a growth scale on it, and gave it a range. Something to be expanded on as she grows. In more ways than one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:06 pm

A P P R O V E D

Good, good. Just... I'm still iffy on the pheromones, but I trust that you won't go crazy.
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:32 am

Requesting a Level up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:41 pm

REVISE

1. None of your pictures work. Don't hotlink. Use photobucket.
2. Description: "With the entrance of her former dormant third soul" -- ...what? you mean the adding of the lizard?
"utilizing her genetic gifts her eyes shift to an intense glowing red." -- No eyes cannot change color unless you are a chameleon, which you aren't.
"She is capable of healing her wounds at a highly-accelerated rate of speed." -- Okay, but not faster than homunculi and not fast enough for you to 'see' it healing in front of your eyes. It has to be gradual and slow in like a days time rather than three days. You get the point.
3. Personality: 300 words. And Aizen...? is that like her split personality or something? (I got it in the history)
4. Deepest secret: She doesn't want people to know she hates alchemy, yet she's in MiW?
5. Idol: she loves father yet hates alchemy? That's...not possible unless she's completely off her rocker.
6. Trivia: Pheromones- AGH. I don't even know where to start. It's true that they can be used to communicate things and possibly assist with moods and so forth, but it doesn't mess with people's senses...
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:07 pm

1. Wonder why I can only see them...weird. I'll check the links again.
2. Lizard was always there, but "asleep" Chimera can shift forms, in this case the Generation Four can still shift forms. This would be regarded as a partial shift, the eye color is attributed to Melanin distribution as all biological pigments come from. Healing is faster, but not that Godlike. The only thing she can do quickly is clot wounds.
3. Lengthened the Personality.
4. No, her hate for Alchemy is well within her liking to express. But her hatred of being a Chimera is something that she does not wish to admit.
5. From her knowledge, Father eradicated Alchemy at one point. Making Alchemy impossible to use. For that she idolizes him, not him as a person, but for his accomplishment.
6. There is a pheromone that can cause short-term changes, such as a neurotransmitter release that activates a response. The Neurotransmitter is picked up by the Chemical Synapses, which are connected to the Nervous System. Through this method she can temporarily effect the Nervous system in this case the Five Senses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:09 am

1. Pictures still don't work.
2. Okay.
3. Awesome!
4. I see~~
5. o.o Father never eradicated alchemy so...I guess she's just mislead then?
6. I don't really care about the technical terms in this case. You have me convinced enough. I just need to know what you want to do with this and what you can do with it because effecting anyone else's senses with this in some negative encounter just doesn't seem plausible.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:49 pm

1. Working on it.
2-4. YAY!
5. Merely when he blocked out alchemy by creating the large philosopher's stone. Before Scar fixed it.
6. Simply put. I want to control the actions of PEOPLE! RAWR! No. Just Hallucinations. Creating a state of doubt within a person, leaving their conscious mind to fight off the Hallucinations or succumb to them completely. That is up the person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:14 pm

APPROVED

Okay I trust you. Btw is Blood C good? I heard it wasn't that good.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: