Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The Wonderful Journals Of Mine EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The Wonderful Journals Of Mine EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The Wonderful Journals Of Mine EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The Wonderful Journals Of Mine EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The Wonderful Journals Of Mine EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The Wonderful Journals Of Mine EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The Wonderful Journals Of Mine EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The Wonderful Journals Of Mine EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The Wonderful Journals Of Mine EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The Wonderful Journals Of Mine EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The Wonderful Journals Of Mine

Go down

The Wonderful Journals Of Mine Empty The Wonderful Journals Of Mine

Post by Jay Furor Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:37 pm

xD As I am too lazy to make 4 different threads for each of my charrie's journals, I made one big thread. ^^ So here's Jay's Journal first:

Dear Journal,

Jay here. Been a crack headed few weeks. Started alright, I saw Xan again at some place called the Teapot. Ain’t have no tea, but there was some mighty fine wine. Coulda gone for some whiskey though, something to kill my liver. Then, I met Josef Draper at the shooting range. Nice guy, too bad he died. Then I almost got killed in combat by my own ally! I really owe General Aeries one for saving me back there. Then I got to blow up an enemy arsenal (Fun fun fun!) but after that, crap got bad, cus everything was blowing up around Amestris. Even found Kanama got trashed. What reason could there have been for that kinda crap? THEN I found Kanama not only got blasted, but there were riots there! Man, that crap sucks. Anyways, that’s all I really got going so far, thankfully. Any more trouble, and I MIGHT have to kill everyone…

Peace,
Jay Furor

Now Ini's Diary

Dear Diary,

Hello again, Inimeg here. I have had such a long week… I get fired from Briggs by a psycho, who I am slowly starting to not hate (No promises), then I go to East City and meet General Masu who seems more psychotic than Tsukino! Then I met Felix at a bar, and we went to his house and talked a lot. It was fun. That’s the gist of my week, anyways, so I guess this is the end of this entry.

XoXo Inimeg Ty

Secsy Time!

Journal

The past few days, I have been busy with the Pirates. First, I was of course at the Crew’s Meeting, located at the Jolly Roger. Then I met Captain’s father and his ‘brother’, Xanthus. It was an interesting experience to say the least. Following that turn of events, I was also acquainted with our newest member, Jan. He is a remarkable boy, and I see his potential. Until the next time,

Secundinasci Amor Invidia

And lastly, Nyx's book to which has no name known to her! ^^

dear book thingy,

my week haz ben so crazy this week! a few days ago, I met my best frend, nicky he saved me from a pedophile and we got ice cream and there were fat people there (how I loth them so… >8( … ) and he told me not to rob licor stors cus that is bad and I would go to jail. I like nicky! hes friendly. then i met some guy in a ally or something, and a nice woman her name is jeu-hee think. they were both xingese, so I didn’t know what they were saying in xingese, and I need to learn it. Also, my bestestest frends, hildy-poo and aurly and lyte blew up amestris and it was important I think. i kinda wanted to help, but I didn’t have much to do to help. most of what I do with riote is scouting and sometimes I can do good sniping with Hemera, but usually everyone else is better at that than me. anyways, bye bye for now!

Nyx
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down