Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Orlaith Jade WIP EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Orlaith Jade WIP EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Orlaith Jade WIP EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Orlaith Jade WIP EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Orlaith Jade WIP EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Orlaith Jade WIP EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Orlaith Jade WIP EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Orlaith Jade WIP EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Orlaith Jade WIP EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Orlaith Jade WIP EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Orlaith Jade WIP

2 posters

Go down

Orlaith Jade WIP Empty Orlaith Jade WIP

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:07 pm

CASE FILE: Creig Militant {Sergent}
Orlaith Jade WIP Cat-1 Orlaith Jade WIP Cat-2 Orlaith Jade WIP Cat-3

Not the normal game of cat and mouse

FULL NAME:
→ Orlaith Jade

SEX:
→ Female

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Dublin, Carraig

RACE:
→ Carraig

DEPARTMENT:
→ spy/celebrity

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ April 1st

HEIGHT:
→ 170.18 cm

WEIGHT:
→ 58 kg

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Unlike many others, Orlaith wasn’t blessed with the fiery red hair or fair skin known throughout the land of Carraig. Instead hers is rather black. Dark, hard, lifeless black, that falls way down her back. While her skin is a smooth olive based complexion, which is perfect in her eyes, considering the time that isn’t spent on stage, Orla is hidden among the shadows. Her body is firm and toned, perfect condition for a superstar and a spy. Her eyes are black at night, with a gleaming light of silver that looks like stars when light hits them perfectly. Just above her mouth, with a beauty mark on the right side of her cheek.

Orlaith is a bit top heavy, but this allows her sex appeal on stage to radiate and draw in the male attendees. Women want to be her and men want to have her. Whenever she is on stage, Orla can make the crowd feel anything she pleases. She’s loud, full of energy, and laughs a ton. Her appearance is vibrate and colorful. Many different attires and wardrobe changes occur throughout each performance. A staple, like many other female artist of this day of age is high-heels. It’s a must, and she will not perform without them.

Whenever she’s on a mission, she usually has a sly, cool touch to her steps, along with a vulgar mouth that can get her into some serious trouble. Her appearance undercover is a tight, black, body suit. The suit is sleek and water resistant from head to toe. Orlaith wears a black mask, with cat ear pointing on top along with giant goggles. For footwear, she goes with standard black boots, excellent for running and climbing walls if need be. The appearance as a whole is that of a cat, which is why many know her as the catwoman of Carraig.

Orlaith carries both her microphone and whip with her left hand, as well as signing autographs. Over the years she’s become use to play two different roles, so whenever she’s undercover as a spy, the nerves and butterflies rarely come out.

PERSONALITY:
→ “Lights, camera, action!” If anything, that is the life Orlaith lives on stage. When she is performing for millions of people, all across the globe, it can cause one’s head to explore with conceit. She’s able to fool just about anyone, living this double life. To the world she’s a triple platinum, five time grammy winning artist, that is looked up to by countless teens and adults. What the world doesn’t see is lurking deep within her soul, where she really is a wanted, two timing thief, and masked cat woman of Carriag. The media hasn’t been able to pressure her like most Hollywood scarlet, but Gavin, King of Carriag, managed to seduce her into becoming one of the top rated spies.

Jewelry, money, information, or anything really that she craves, her sticky fingers will find a way of acquiring the goods to benefit Gavin and his plans. But, let’s be real, every once in a while it’s fun to go for a midnight stroll of collecting precious gems from other countries.

Some would say she has a split personality, while she thinks cunning at manipulation. Orlaith the star and Orlaith the spy can be a difficult role to play day to day, but for the most part it’s come as ease to her nowadays. In her everyday life as the star, she’s well mannered, flirty, and a bit of a seductress when it comes to posing for magazines. Whenever she’s undercover, her mood changes. She’s vulgar, fierce, and a bit cold-hearted to those who come in her way.

Overall, she’s enjoys life to the fullest. It’s not everyday that a person gets to live two completely lives and see the world in ways people would dream of. She has plenty of trust allies that know her true identity, but it takes a while for an average strange to get to know both sides of Orlaith.

LOVE:
→ Jewels
Performing
Traveling the globe
The color BLACK
Thunderstorms
Power outages
Wind on her face
Paparazzi
Carraig
Gavin, The King
Cats

HATE:
→The police
Creepers who hit on her
Death threats
Fake jewels
Tattoos
Red hair
Sprained ankle

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ That she's really an undercover spy for Gavin

IDOL:
→ Audrey Hepburn

HISTORY:
WANTED

That is what my entire life is about. I’m wanted by millions of screaming fans and police and military personals want me for arrest. No matter what I do in life, it seems I can’t escape the paparazzi or the nearest detective. It’s hard living this life as a star and a spy. I enjoy it, I really do. Luckily for me Gavin, the king of Carraig, came to my rescue the time in need and offered me a proposition. He’s one of few that know my double life, and thanks to him I’m free to do as I please; only if I do thing required each week to benefit his goals in life. Life wasn’t always this glamorous, so come with me as we take a tad dive into my life.

Growing up, my mother was one of those parents that stuck me into pageants. In her mind, since I wasn’t gifted with the norm of red hair and fair skin, I was unique. It was true, the judges at those contest loved me. I can’t remember a time as a child that I didn’t win anything I attempted. I have thousands of ribbons, crowns, and certificates that staple me among the best in Carraig. I remember when my mom use to make me eat these awful diet bars at a young age, which sucked. I couldn’t eat candy and other junk foods like peers my own age.

When I hit thirteen, I entered a talent competition know as Sing off. I love singing, I actually have a beautiful voice that doesn’t need auto tune like the rest of the world. However, I must admit, I do use it for my heavier/dancing tunes that climb high in the top 40. Anyways, I won that easily, the nation loved me so much the voted me their next big star. That’s when my fame rose tremendously. Since then, I recorded three platinum CD’s that won me five grammys in my lifetime. Hell yes, I have won five grammys! I must say, it’s so glorious to be me.

Men have always drooled over my looks, so I used my fame and my body to acquire certain things I’ve wanted. Diamond, pearls, gold, whichever and all of it, I want and I get. There were times I must admit, where the life of the rich and famous gets tiring, depressing, and utterly confusing. I can’t go anywhere without anyone knowing who I am. I hit a low point around eighteen, and the world saw it. I was battle my parents for sole custody over my money, as well as dealing with a cruel break-up. I turned to drugs and found my place of comfort within the walls of my dressing room. My make-up artist and stylist did them with me. The drugs eventually took over, and it wasn’t enough. I needed something else in my life.

I found an old leather suit in my wardrobe and my mind went wild. I once remembered a show about a thief that dressed like a cat, and I figured fuck it, I’ll do that but sexier and better! I tossed aside the drugs, and became obsessed with stealing things during my down time. Every night I would scurry out into the dark and live a totally different life.

I found my match one night, from an alchemist that was guarding a museum in Central, Amestris. I wasn’t fast enough, and I was caught red handed. Luckily, Amestris hadn’t known of my success. Gavin, King of Carraig, came to my rescue and used his resources to erase the entire thing. He heard word of the top criminal catwoman, and grew found of her antics. I agree to his proposition of working as a spy as long as I could keep both my jobs. I remembered he laughter hearty and agreed instantly.

Since then I’ve been on everything possible. Magazines, newspapers, and the internet. Both as Orlaith the superstar and catwoman the thief, life is good. The only thing is, no one knows I’m both except for Gavin.

TRIVIA:
→ She uses a cat-o-nine whip for a weapon
Her gloves have built in diamond nails used to slash away anything and allow her to climb walls.
Her shoes are specially made to help climb brick buildings, with a special soul grip.
She is left-handed

Carraig, Amestrian, Cretan, a tad of Drachma and Xingese

ALIAS:
→ Vanity

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Vanity, Grimm, Tristao

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ The cat is back

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]Batman[/b]/[i]catwoman/Selena Kyle[/i]

CUSTOM RANK: