Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Inauguration Procrastination For the Nation EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Inauguration Procrastination For the Nation EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Inauguration Procrastination For the Nation EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Inauguration Procrastination For the Nation EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Inauguration Procrastination For the Nation EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Inauguration Procrastination For the Nation EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Inauguration Procrastination For the Nation EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Inauguration Procrastination For the Nation EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Inauguration Procrastination For the Nation EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Inauguration Procrastination For the Nation EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Inauguration Procrastination For the Nation

Go down

Inauguration Procrastination For the Nation Empty Inauguration Procrastination For the Nation

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:56 pm

A day just like any other days among days, was a palace. It was in the middle of the city, the highest elevated structure around as it was littered by the Amazonians guarding it and tending the gardens as well as doing whatever it is they do. And respectively, in the middle of that building which is a myriad of a maze, was the office of the Leader himself, Vasco Allende. The circle as it is called, an office that is in perfect circular shape with conveniently, a TV fixed next to the door, right specifically. It was a new LCD screen from Creta.

The door had two Amazonian guards standing left and right. Standing next to the TV that showed the show the President has taken a fancy to over the dull and boring days of his appropriately known as "My Little Pony & Co".

The President was in his typical Panama hat, Hawaiian theme shirt and slacks, two feet were on top of his table as he slouched back on his reclining chair, smoking the cigar of his. He was at the opposite end of the door, the only entry to his office. Waiting for something to do, there has been NO rebel activities to partake in cruelly crushing down sadly enough, and the search for DJ Antonia is still going on. So he figured he might as well get these boring paperworks done by a secretary.

Henceforth, Catalina was randomly selected mostly because she was drawn from a lottery the President had drawn which chose her name as an unassigned Amazonian. Someone chosen randomly and mostly by luck. Huzzah!

Back to top Go down

Inauguration Procrastination For the Nation Empty Re: Inauguration Procrastination For the Nation

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:41 am

It all started off normally enough. Wake up, get ready, check where she was on duty for the day. Except Catalina wasn't on duty that day at all, she had received a summons. And rather suddenly. Glancing between her military uniform and her normal tribes clothes, she chose her tribes outfit. If she had the choice between them, she would always go for what she had grown up in. Shade raised his great head from where he had taken to sleeping in her room, in a corner on a bed she had fashioned for him. The great, black panther yawned and revealed those gleaming deadly teeth, its golden eyes watching her boredly. "I know its early, but we have important things. Or I do, you may sleep more if you wish." She spoke to him as she made sure her clothes would stay, pulling on her fur greaves along with her obsidian dagger. That would never leave her side.

Pushing herself up, she tied her long hair back in a ponytail, stretching for a couple of minutes. Ok. Time to head out. Looking down to Shade, the beast was already at the door, swinging its tail as if she were a slowpoke. "Alright, lets go." She muttered with a small smirk, quite relaxed around her cat-friend from home. Running a hand along his silky fur, she walked out of the barracks, ignoring some of the startled men that they passed. The other Amazonian's remained unaffected, merely glancing to the pair as they made their way to Vasco's office.

She did not ride Shade there for she knew how, even though he made off as if he didn't mind, she knew it wasn't something of comfort either. It didn't take them too long to arrive, all the while wondering once more why he had wanted to see her on such short notice. Had something come up? Her eyes focused upon her kinsmen that stood at the door, nodding to them before she rapped upon it. Shade nudged her hand with his head, his large pink tongue licking her fingers in a reassuring sort of fashion. Or else he was just hungry. One of the two.

Back to top Go down

Inauguration Procrastination For the Nation Empty Re: Inauguration Procrastination For the Nation

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:03 am

Emerald eyes glance at Catalina. The Leader nods as he sits upright, inserting his legs under the desk as he took upon a paper. Taking his time to fix it into a paper airplane, though it looked all official from the intricate details from within, the government stamps and all. Aiming carefully the paper airplane, Vasco launched it at Catalina as it drifted towards her.

"Catch Catherine!" the Allende beckons, getting the name all wrong.

Snapping his fingers as he quickly reached for the remote with the other hand, closing the TV shut adjacent to Catalina from the press of a button which was red. Hiding the fact that he just watched "My Little Pony" show.

Seeing the panther-tiger-mammal-thing inside the office at this point though hadn't fazed the Leader, for he was used to sights like these. The other Amazonians tended to keep pets around, helps impressing visitors, AND it also makes them convenient for crowd control. A lot of people freak out from predatory beasts such as these. That, and the fact his sight is often greeted by the typical attire of the Amazonian had made him grow used to it.

"Well then Miss Katriona, congratulations! Due to your exemplary performance, you have been chosen to serve as my secretary." Vasco says in an enthusiastic lie, "And because of that... wait, do you know how to read and write Esparian? If not, then congratulations! You are being sent off to Esparian language school instead! Where you will be my secretary afterwards. See? I believe education is key to the future of this glorious state of Esparia. It will start with you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:21 am

Her Amazonian kin opened the doors for her, allowing her and Shade to enter into his office, both seeming to bow to their leader. She bent from the waist and the giant black panther lowered its front paws so that he slopped at an angle with his head bowed slightly. It was rather impressive actually. The two straightened at the same time, Catalina blinking as she reached out to catch the paper airplane. Her fingers deftly pinched the paper as it was about to float past her, dark eyes turning back to her president while trying not to appear perplexed. Had he gotten her name wrong? She let it go since he did have many Amazonian guards, even though they certainly didn't look the same. Each held their own markings of their tribes, only a couple stationed here from Torla like her.

His snap caused her to glance at the magical box-- No, the television. She had to call it the correct name. It wasn't operated by magic, it was operated by technology. There weren't people or things inside of it shifting the pictures. Shade walked in further before laying down on a free spot upon the rug, allowing his partner to step into the room a bit more.

Standing to attention, she resisted the urge to have her eyebrows as he still got her name wrong. Wait, why was she being congratulated? She blinked twice upon this news, curious if she truly had earned this or not. Not that she would dare ask, trying to remember what exactly a secretary did. They... organized papers and those phone things yes? It was a good thing she normally was so stoic, otherwise the immediate reaction to having to learn how to read and write would have been rather..... drastic. Swallowing slowly, she ignored how Shade had raised his head to look at them, lowering her eyes. "Very well sir. No, I do not know how to read or write in Esparian. Um, if I may, what exactly are my duties again? I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with what a secretary might do." She asked hesitantly, really hoping she didn't sound disrespectful at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Vasco closed his eyes as he inhaled. Whether it is out of irritation or to give a long speech was not known. Or perhaps it was to sway attention from the fact he watched "My Little Pony's" show. But nonetheless, he picks up a pen from his desk, waving it to Catalina, a gesture per se, symbolic in itself that her sword was to be a pen. Throwing it over to her lap.

"You are a warrior of the pen, Catherine. Going through paperwork that needs stacking, presenting to me requests, messages, and also writing for me my messages and speeches on an old type writer." He grinned, standing up from his chair, "This is no different from your own job as an Amazonian, a warrior of sword. Difference is, your enemy is boredom! And also decisions. You would be getting your own desk in this room, and oh! You also are a messenger in a sense. Probably not the one being shot, probably."

There was a brief pause.

"And since you don't know how to read or write... erm... we have some kindergartner schools in Malos, hold on..." He took out another pen from a cup he had on his desk and wrote a couple of things, giving a signed signature to the official paper of the state, sliding it over to the other end of the desk, "Take this, just show them that paper and tell them by order of the state, you are entitled to free education with utmost attention to yourself! Just don't mind the gurgling babies there."

"Oh, and your cat isn't allowed on school property, kids freak out from that, and we wouldn't want a panic there, would we now?"
He finished, settling himself back down on his chair. His comfy, comfy chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:04 am

Uh-oh, either he was about to comment upon how she had spoken, or something else she wasn't sure of. People seemed to inhale with such an expression on a variety of occasions, and she was not confident in her people reading skills to know which this was. She hoped that she hadn't failed him in some way though, that would.... No. Merely no.

"It's Catalina, sir." She murmured as he got her name wrong. Again. This was going to be a running problem wasn't it? Oh well.... His words were important ones. A different sort of warrior? They were warriors? He was confusing him with the description he was giving her of her duties. She dealt with..... paperwork? This was.... a warriors task? Some part of her was feeling insulted. Shade's lips curled before licking his lips, stepping up to her side. Her hand rested upon his head, soothing the beast for it could detect her discomfort even though her features were deadpan as always. Despite the displeased feeling in her chest, she realized this was also an honor of sorts. .....Right? Her eyes followed his movement, trying to compare the two as he had spoken, her brows furrowing a little in her puzzlement.

....Ok, she knew what that was aaaand yes. She felt....... Ugh. Truly? Truly she had to do this? Her dark eyes watched his hand sign the paper before sliding it to her, Shade growling softly. Again she petted the great creatures head to calm him, glancing down to him as his yellow orbs looked up at her with his own feature of puzzlement. It was as if he were saying, 'Are you serious? But.... Fine.' Stepping forward, she picked up the paper slowly and glanced over it, the scribbling meaning nothing to her. And she had to deal with it now. This was... troubling. Clearing her throat at the mention of the children she-

-What. Shade stood to attention and was beginning to fall into an attacking stance, Catalina's body immediately moving to stop him. Her arms were around his neck, power legs braced against the ground. Leaning close to the panthers ear, she whispered, "Calm yourself. It will be alright." The black panther seemed to pause and consider that before relaxing and sitting down, his tail swishing with his unease.

Now she straightened and turned back to her President, glancing down to the slightly bent paper in her hand. "Yes sir. If this is what you command. Do I maintain my security duties as well?" She asked while keeping her voice as even, and still as it always was. It didn't matter that she questioned his judgment upon this matter, she would follow his orders anyways. He was her commander, her chieftan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:58 pm

[Bump!]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down