Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
MINI MISSION: Stealing Back My Property EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
MINI MISSION: Stealing Back My Property EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
MINI MISSION: Stealing Back My Property EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
MINI MISSION: Stealing Back My Property EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
MINI MISSION: Stealing Back My Property EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
MINI MISSION: Stealing Back My Property EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
MINI MISSION: Stealing Back My Property EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
MINI MISSION: Stealing Back My Property EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
MINI MISSION: Stealing Back My Property EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
MINI MISSION: Stealing Back My Property EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

MINI MISSION: Stealing Back My Property

2 posters

Go down

MINI MISSION: Stealing Back My Property Empty MINI MISSION: Stealing Back My Property

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:19 am

Spoiler:

"My sisters. We are here." The woman held up a soft hand, her Drachman accent spreading out throughout the cool night air of London. She smiled softly, placing her hands onto the hilt of her blade. She smiled softly, drawing the Holy Sword Caliburn out of the sheath. The petite blonde turned back, looking at the three women and the suit of armor behind her. They were her elite force. The black-suited woman turned towards the museum, and smiled.

Any more people, and they would be acting in a form of war. So instead, they would do this quickly. Easily. Without collateral damage. And so, with a smirk, Sablya raised the sword into the air.

"Let us begin. Our task is simple. We will retrieve the sword. We will get out. We will cause minimal damage. On mine own honor, I wish to see nobody harmed." Sablya's eyes dropped slightly, and she stepped forwards, holding the sword out to her side, and down a little. Her black gloves tightened their grip on the hilt, and she started to walk towards the museum.

{OOC - No posting order. Don't start the attack until my next post. <3}

Back to top Go down

MINI MISSION: Stealing Back My Property Empty Re: MINI MISSION: Stealing Back My Property

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:10 am

They had fused together once more. What were they this time? Was she Berserker, the metal husk that was Drachma’s right arm? Or was it Zinaida, the precious cargo by which it completed its work by? Two sides of the same coin, fused together by unnatural means.

Looking down at their comrades, they concluded that they were Zinaida – for the moment at least. Perhaps these people would view them in a different light then the men in white coats did. Perhaps as a person, instead of a tool? Part of them yearned for that, the other already content with what they experienced when they were apart. Still, they listened to the one called “Sablya,” as she was the reason they and the others were there to begin with.

”Yes, comrade. Understood,” the suit projects as softly as it can, Zinaida’s childish voice converted into something deeper than most, if not all, humans, into something intimidating. Slowly starting its way, carefully treading on the concrete and grass, the suit followed the others. Stealth obviously wasn’t its strong point, considering it was essentially a walking tank, sans the main cannon. Not that the best minds in military science weren’t considering slapping one on. One would think making the tank faster would be a priority, but they had “covered” that with the grappling hooks. Not that they were proving useful right now, considering collateral damage was to be kept to a minimum. A logical choice, certainly, but not the most tactical in Zinaida's specific case.

Looking back over at Sablya, they pondered. What was so important about this sword? Certainly, it’d be shiny, but possibly a useful weapon as well. If they had shoulders, they would shrug them, but such a motion was unnecessary in their current situation. All they could do was wait for their abilities to become useful to the rest of the group.

Back to top Go down

MINI MISSION: Stealing Back My Property Empty Re: MINI MISSION: Stealing Back My Property

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:15 am

Now how did Marynia agree to come here in the first place? Why would she care to come all the way far away here? And more importantly, how WAS she here on her FREE TIME with these three others? Stealing priceless artifacts of some importance... okay. Maybe things aren't as bad as they seem. But IT'S STILL HER FREE TIME. She would've done it on work time or something. But a bet's a bet, and she lost the arm wrestling contest with Sablya, and she best fulfill it, lest she suffers a case of being the bear Sablya has turned into a fur-coat carpet, in other words, really really dead.

So here she was. Deciding to stick with wearing jackboots and her jumpsuit, since she was gonna go for a disguise and all, with a belt holding her favorite revolver. Maybe punch a security guard and steal the uniform. Go just like that movie, Fission Improbable. Where there was a spy who went disguising himself and was known to have jumped on a couch and went nuts on a TV show, Hopray.

"Alright sistah...? Just like the... erm... hood, yo?" Marynia tried her best for ghetto speak, misinterpreting Sablya's usage of sister in the same manner one goes to a 'homie'.

Standing behind Zina, her teammate which she has no idea why she is tagging along, and the Secretary herself! Catching Marynia to be wary as a bead of sweat rolled past her cheek. Why was she here anyways? Whatever it is, best not rub her off the wrong way, or she might be sent off the Gulag again...

And why was Zina wearing a bulky suit anyways in a sneaky job?! One thing certainly is that things won't turn out well enough unless Zina can blend in like a shrub amid shrubbery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Spoiler:

Alena was leaning against a nearby lamppost starring at the small bandit of women she was with. Tonight was going to be one for the books, not matter what kind of mess they got it, they were all there together She took one long inhale and exhale listening to the small conversation happening, before she stepped forward.

Her hair was in the usual long locks flowing down both of her shoulders, tied up by purple ribbons. She wore a tight tube top, that revealed her collar bones and her abdominal region fully. The beautiful homunculus wore a short skit, made of a mixture of purple and black laces, along with black thigh high stockings. Around her left thigh, was a gun holster, keeping her rose gun tight a secure. Alena was ready for the demons they would face tonight.

"Now, now, we don't want to wake the entire city when we bust in. So..."
Her voice trails off as she walks up to the window, pulling out a small laser pointer. She beamed the laser at the glass window, cutting out a small circle in it's center. With a light push, Vanity pops the circular glass out of it's place, reaching her hand down on the inside. Once there, she unlocks the window from the inside and pulls it up. Alena took one deep breath, waiting to see if there would be an alarm. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, we're in." She grins and raised the glass window up and nodded for them to slide right in undetected.

"Sablya, you go first since you know the way..."
Alena whispers faintly as she waves over the four of girls.

Last edited by Vanity on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisa Donnikova Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Marynia wasn't the only one wondering what the hell she was doing here. Sure, Jayne had called her and said there was a job she might be interested in, but this was freakin ridiculous. All this for a sword? A sword that the blonde believed was her own? And she wasn't fucking sure? What was up with that! Oh well, she was getting paid something. And besides, she could certainly... "pick up" something else. There were always buyers, it was just a matter of finding them.

Cracking her neck, the grumpy dark haired woman pulled out her two pistols, her brown eyes glancing between the team. So.... a VIP, a mecha, and then the three of them. Ok. Well, she had been on stranger teams. But that was an entirely different story for a time when there was a lot more alcohol around. She vaguely listened to everyone, tapping the barrel of one of her pistols against her upper thigh, not even really thinking about the motion. She really couldn't hurt anyone? Her lips tightened as she shifted her weight from one booted foot to the other, still wearing what she normally did. Ripped jean shorts, her military grade belt and boots, a black tank top, and her fingerless biker gloves. For once though, her hair was down as opposed to back, the effect leaving a more feral appearance to her.

"Sure thing oh fearless leader...." Alisa murmured under her breath, following after the rest with her guns at her sides. She wondered if she really should have them drawn since minimal damage was the goal. That, and she had misplaced the silencers. Again. She knew that they were somewhere across her various safe-houses in the different countries, but who could remember specifics? Meh, specifics were overrated anyways.

Oh. Right, sneaky witch thief time. Damn, she should have brought a can with her. Then she could have transmuted it into something. Maybe she'd get lucky? Sliding one of her pistols back into it's holster, she left the other free just in case she'd need to knock some heads in. It was better than just shooting them in the kneecaps right? Right. Though one was certainly more satisfying than the other.... Dammit. Sighing heavily, she cast her eyes about the grounds, waiting for the others to go ahead through. If she went first, she might be liable to just shoot first and ask later, and if she did that then she definitely wouldn't get paid or anything. She did smirk to herself at the other reason. It would be far easier to 'liberate' things if she brought up the rear. Hehehe.... She had to admit, despite all the annoyances, this was certainly different from the jobs that she normally got and it was refreshing.
Alisa Donnikova
Alisa Donnikova
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Zinaida followed the group until they reached the outside of the museum, trying her best to crouch down in the suit. She watched as the others climbed in through the window, checking on the other cameras as she was the only protected one in this situation. However, being the last one remaining outside, she faced a tough choice.

They thought hard, looking at the window, analyzing it. Initial indications told them that they couldn’t walk over the ledge without damaging the wall, or the window, let alone the simple fact that the suit lacked the more fine-tuned dexterity and parts to accomplish such a feat. They pondered for a few moments, considering the possibility of staying outside, but quickly determined that such an act would defeat the purpose of having them there. “More likely,” they thought, “they have forgotten that we cannot fit through the window.” They laughed internally, an experience both familiar and completely unknown at the same time.

Moving on, they reevaluated the situation. Perhaps the trick wasn’t to climb through the window. Perhaps the situation called for there to be a severe lack of window. After all, their presence dramatically reduced the stealth abilities of the group as a whole. Such a fact would have been taken into an account on bringing their tougher half, and weighed against their small half that she would have been too… squishy.

They knew what needed to be done.

After staring at the window for one second, Zinaida pokes the wall with one of the suit’s monstrous fingers. Apparently satisfied with whatever that resulted in, she pulls the suit’s right arm back, then swings at it. With a satisfying crunch, a chunk of the wall flies off, and she continues this process before there is sufficient space for her to enter. Taking her first steps into the museum, her metal feet crunching on bits of stone and glass, she stands tall and proud.

”Obstruction cleared, comrades,” she booms as quietly as possible, falling into the rear of the formation. ”Awaiting further orders.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Does the concept of stealth NOT go through any one of them? No no, not stealth. Does the concept of actually pragmatically performing operations NOT apply to these others?! Marynia shrugged, she couldn't care less, as long as she managed to get out of here WITHOUT being put into a prison, she'd be happy. So she did what any other people in her shoes would've done, which means nobody really but her -- she walked through that wall Zinaida happened to have tore open.

So much for subtlety.

Walking past the girl in the mecha, she best take care of her lest Ivanka chews her ass out for letting things happen to Zina that shouldn't, but the fact is, there should be more concern for the one not in an overly encasing armor capable of surviving cannon blasts or whatever gizmos an enemy can conjure out of their asses. More importantly, she was in the locker room of the guards, security guards. Well... that was convenient.

Good thing she went through the new path Zinaida created instead of the one the Secretary made. And so, reaching out her hands into the laundry bag, she rummaged through the lost and found outfits as she took the least greasy and cleanest uniform from the stacks. Putting on a long sleeved shirt, she buttoned it up from bottom to top as it would outline her torso nicely, afterwards, dipping her legs into the pants as she puts them on. Not exactly her size, a bit spacious, but it does help for her to use a belt that she fastened her pants to her waist, it was the one she wore over her skin-tight bio-suit. Finally putting on a cap to match the whole security guard of the museum look, only thing was that she didn't speak Cretan.

She tosses the XXXL size pants and shirt to Zina hoping MAYBE, just MAYBE, the security guards if they ever see them, can be convinced that they have a mech in their guard roster duty. Oh, and a hat as well. Would be more convincing.

"Buckle up and let's get this shit over with... I mean poop, right, no swearing around children." She clears her throat, turning around to face the door that separated the locker room from a corridor that may or may NOT lead to a museum exhibit, quizzically giving a glance to whomever would be behind her, "So what now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:17 pm

"Alright sistah...? Just like the... erm... hood, yo?" Sablya smirked and laughed softly, shaking her head. That was a strange person, for sure. The young Drachman closed her eyes, listening to the very air around them - the elephant Chimera stepped forwards, her shoes clattering lightly on the cobbles.

"Now, now, we don't want to wake the entire city when we bust in. So..." Sablya nodded at this.

"I agree, Madam Alena." She opened her green eyes, staring carefully at the strangely-dressed woman - then again, she wasn't exactly dressed for the mission she was undertaking. Sablya had confidence in her own elephantine strength, and she knew that it would make life easier. The sword drawn, Sablya stepped in through the hole that Alena had created, seeing as she'd been told to go first. It was true that she knew the way, she had studied the floor plans to the T, and knew exactly where King Arthur's sword; no, HER sword, lay within here. The Excalibur, the Sword of Promised Victory. She entered through the window, and her feet landed on the ground.

A crunch emanated from behind her, and Sablya sighed. That was the only problem with having a large suit of armor come with you. It didn't help that it couldn't get through windows. No problem. The Cretans would fix it afterwards. However...

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~~~~ Damnit. This was getting better and better. Sablya sighed and placed Caliburn down by her side - the guards would start arriving soon. And then the police. And possibly the military. If worst came to worst, Dietrich. Sablya nodded to herself, and started at a sprint.

"Keep up. I want to make this quick." There was no need for subtlety anymore. If they knew that there was someone there, then it was better off for her to continue a charge - make it quick. Her footsteps led her down a long corridor, and she came to a stop. Where, now?

"Halt!" Came the voices in Cretan. Sablya had NO idea what they were saying - she just brought her sword around and hit them with the blunt side - knocking them back. She quickly sheathed Caliburn, and raised her hands. The guards ran at her, and she ducked under their batons, placing fists - fists that had once disemboweled a fully-grown bear with a single punch - into the stomachs of these men. She was going easy on them, and so each of them were simply knocked away, colliding with the walls. She turned back to see Alena, Alisa, Marynia and Berserker.

"We must hurry. We may not be dealing with mere guards soon." She nodded briefly, and stood before them, carefully studying the approaching four. She had chosen four powerful women... three powerful women and a powerful girl. She smirked. This was a good team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:57 am

They looked at the clothing Marynia gave them, pondering what she had in mind. Part of them noted that she had treated her like Zinaida. This was good. That meant they got love and care, likely the reason why they were holding the clothing to begin with. However, sensors were picking up a particularly loud noise: an alarm. They watched as Marynia left the room, disguised as a guard. Perhaps it would be best to follow her Aunt’s lead.

Moments later, Zinaida comes crashing through the wall, having somehow and inexplicitly donned the guard uniform that Marynia had handed her. Adjusting the hat carefully, she made her way down the hall, doing her best to follow the group. She seemed to be particularly careful with corners, though it also slowed her down, meaning she was falling behind.

"Keep up. I want to make this quick."

Almost immediately after hearing it, Zinaida brings up Berserker’s arms, grappling hooks firing from them, imbedding themselves into the stone walls of the museum, and began to pull the suit down the hallway and around corners.

Coming around one quite suddenly, she sees that Sablya had taken out a few guards. "We must hurry. We may not be dealing with mere guards soon."

It was time for her to lead.

Firing more grappling hooks, the suit surges its way to the front, and further past. Rounding a corner, she’s greeted by a small group of guards.

”What the hell is this thing?” one of them asks.

”What the God’s blazes are you standing around for?” a second asks, drawing his pistol. ”Shoot the bloody thing!”

They begin firing, their bullets bouncing mostly harmlessly off of Berserker’s armor.

”Aunt Marynia,” she exclaims, ”the disguise has failed!”

With a swift motion, one of the suit’s arms collides with the front-most guard, sending him flying out a window. When the other two begin to run, she raises the suit’s other arm, sending the blunt, magnetic “grappling hooks” out, knocking them down, and likely breaking several bones in the process.

”Targets eliminated,” she says, waiting for the rest of the group to catch up before rejoining them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Alena took one look at the disguise and laughed to herself. That would be pointless, especially because we a massive robot working their side. She didn't even bother with the uniform, considering the alarm was now ringing loudly throughout the entire museum.

"Of course, you just had to set that damn thing off..." She grumbles under breath before trailing the rest of the gang. Her eyes flutter to a near staircase leading up to the next flight. There would be a high possibility that this sword was on a higher level. Alena quickly stops and grabs hold of Alisa by the arm, along with Sablya.

"We need to split up. We'll use the girl and Marynia as bait. They'll be our distraction as we check the higher levels. More guards are going to come faster than we can blink, splitting up is our best option!" Alena exclaims loudly over the ruckus of the bullets firing from Zina's Berserker. "Now's our chance, let's go!" Alena nods to the staircase before dashing up the marble steps.

She continues to rush up the stairs that seemed like never ending, as if they would just keep going up into heaven. Luckily, she was in perfect shape and these stairs barely affected her stamina. Just ahead was the landing, large sirens were ringing and a couple guards were keeping watch over the floor. Their guns were pointed down the stairs, and just as the trio comes into eye contact, the men begin to rapidly fire down at them.

[my 100th post~]

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisa Donnikova Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:32 am

...... Ok, what the fuck. Alisa's eyebrow raised as the mecha smashed the wall down, her eyes following as one last brick toppled to the ground. Huh. Fucking idiots. Shaking her head, she walked in after Marynia, adjusting her fingerless biker gloves as she looked around inside. Well well Creta, what lovely artifacts you have.....

Her excitement only began to build as she heard the alarm go off, but then she remember. She couldn't fucking kill anyone. "Son of a fucking whore...." She muttered as she sighed in frustration, breaking into a run after Sablya. She didn't need some freakin uniform. Some goddamn fun this was.... No, she could still bust some heads. And that was better than nothing right? Right! A wicked grin spread across her lips as she glanced about, part of her mind cursing as she saw some expensive looking pieces fly past out of the corner of her mind. Fuck. She was just not going to get to steal anything else was she? No getting lucky. Real peachy. Oh well.... there would be action soon enough.

And so it was. Sablya was suddenly fighting someone, her attention getting grabbed as two men came up to her. "Stop! Don't move or we will-"

"What, attack? I'm so fucking scared." Alisa snapped in their native tongue as she used her running momentum in a slide kick to the man's shins, hearing a rather lovely crack in his leg as he cried out in pain. Now that was more like it! With a smooth movement she pushed herself up and blocked a swing from the baton of the second guard, her hand grabbing it tightly. "My turn." Chuckling, she kneed him in the stomach, her elbow cracking down on his spine as he doubled over in pain. Fucking wussies. She stepped over his unconscious form to his partners, aiming a swift punch to his face to shut him up. God he had been groaning a lot in pain.

Turning her eyes to their fearless leader, she just sorta nodded and kept the baton on her for now. Aaaand suddenly a mech whizzed past the group via grappling hooks. "The hell-?" She muttered in their native tongue, blinking as she briefly appeared perplexed and yet annoyed. Whatever. The mech had to be good for something, and taking out guards was something she supposed. They would have plenty of targets she suspected. She shrugged and broke out into her run once more, her long legs propelling her forward. Thank god her father had been on the tall side.

Suddenly someone was grabbing her arm, her brows immediately furrowing with rage until she realized who it was. Alena. Fuck. Don't punch her. Leader of country. Right. Slowing to a stop, she glanced between the two of them and just nodded since it was all they had time for. Her boots pounded into the marble as they booked it up the stairs, her brown eyes looking about. No guards on the stairs? What the hell? Weren't there always guards in the movies? Eh what the fuck... Now she was just letting herself be distracted. Hell. Least it was a distraction from the sheer amount of GODDAMN STAIRS. "Fucking stairs..." She muttered before gunfire rang out from above.

Immediately upon instinct she drew out her Cutlasses, and dodged to the side, now taking the steps two at a time. Fuck that. She was killing these bastards, they shot at her first! Growling, her own bullets rang out in the air as she ducked down and slid to the side, her body seeming to move in strange ways to avoid those bullets. Fucking hell!! "Go. Fuck. Yourselves!" She snapped as she jumped up onto the railing and propelled herself at the one guard in a tackle. The other was clutching at two wounds, one in his arm and the other in his leg. She seemed to have startled the man she was rolling with, ending up pinning him to the ground as she brought the butt of her pistol down upon his head with a resounding CRACK! Such a satisfying sound!!

Pushing herself up, she cast her eyes about to check for other guards, not even bothering to look at the second guard that she had wounded as she shot him a final time in the head. Fucker. "We each taking a floor or what?" She called to her partners, holding one gun pointing to the ceiling in a relaxed fashion with her elbow bent while the other hung at her side. Oh yea, it was on now. If someone shoots at you, you shoot back. If someone's trying to kill them, you kill them first. Simple.
Alisa Donnikova
Alisa Donnikova
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:56 pm

So much for stealth, reminds Marynia to perhaps go with a more subtle party, but ah well, at least she wore a very fancy security guard outfit. Who knew that Cretans had a nice sense in fashion when it came to the security? Whereas in Drachma back then, they have trouble getting uniformly clothing so typically they resembled a mob than anything before erm... the secretary whom happens to be here, came along and made things better.

Being told to hurry and all wasn't exactly inspiring, at least not when so much cash is to be made. At least when Marynia wasn't exactly concerned when she can pull off Miss Security quite well due to her uniform and the weary expression she is giving off.

She followed the larger figure, Zinaida, as she (UN)convincingly went along in that guard outfit worn over the suit, complete with a nice hat. Going along a good distance behind as the irritating alarm pierced her ears and made the brunette tighten her teeth against one another. Pulling out her revolver from her holster, she aims it down as she does what is best in this situation as Zinaida took on the bulk of the security guards -- absolutely nothing. She whizzed past all those Cretans and kicked their asses pretty well despite her suit's weight.

But hey, at least they didn't fire at Marynia or consider her, probably convinced she was one of the security guards around.

"Wait, WHAT?! Why am I the distrac...tion..." She saw the secretary leave off to another level, as always, she ALWAYS has to take the fall for everyone else, ooooh, instead of leaving the girl in the suit here who can handle the security forces well enough, they leave someone whose best qualification is to flying aircrafts and demolitions, to which BOTH options aren't here for Marynia to use, "...Damnit."

Yeah, she was ditched with Zinaida, and well, Marynia, being in a museum filled with so many antique artifacts of sorts worth several Rubles, had decided to do what any sane women of her stature would do around all the cash's worth laying around; go and get them of course.

"Not for me it hasn't, they still think I am one of them so...." She breathes in then out, "Don't call me aunt, just Mary, and you handle them while I scoodadle over there. I got some important mission stuff to do, REALLY important stuff, so listen to your au-- DAMNIT! Now you have me saying it too. Just handle the guards, I gotta do some stuff."

So, Marynia went off another direction at the ground floor, acting all official-like by putting on the most alert face she can, running along through a corridor that cut under the stairs that she appeared at the other side. It was pretty deserted, and she came across some Cretan minted golden coins of the times of antiquities where piracy was abundant. She was now separate from Zinaida and the rest as she was left to her own designs.

Gawking over the case as she held the pistol from the barrel, whipping the glass case open as she pockets as many golden coins as she can into her pockets until two swollen sacks were obvious from her pockets. Once more holding her pistol properly from the grip with a finger brandishing the trigger.

Turning around to loot more of the treasure until...

"You there! We have an intruder outbreak!" A Cretan security guard says in his language, Marynia nods halfheartedly, beads of sweat rolling down her cheek as she hopes they don't notice her overfilled pockets, "Now get moving and help out your comrades!"

She had NO idea what the guy said, but they ran ahead of her after she gave an affirming nod, probably wanted her to follow or something, and well, she pretended to run after them for a while, until she slowed down, let them run ahead and all, and then stopped. Losing them as she heads back to see some intricate sword in display. Probably worth nothing, she shrugs, continuing to browse through the glass cases to see any valuable riches she may loot for herself and cash in back home.

Slamming the revolver's muzzle against the glass case, she took the Percussion Flintlock pistol and placed it to fasten in between her pants and abdomen. It was the real deal, this was the golden ornate pistol of some high hat fancy pants Monarch of Creta back then, and would be worth a fortune!

Left unto her own greed to satiate through what to take for her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:55 am

"We need to split up. We'll use the girl and Marynia as bait. They'll be our distraction as we check the higher levels. More guards are going to come faster than we can blink, splitting up is our best option!" Madam Alena had stopped her and Alisa, offering to use Zinaida and Marynia as bait. Her eyes narrowed slightly, and her hand tightened it's grip on Caliburn. She didn't like the idea of using others as bait. It was dishonorable. But she also understood that within Berserker, Zinaida could take care of herself just fine. And Marynia made good back-up for the young lady.

"Alright, Madam Alena. But let me go ahead." The girl began to charge up the stairs, ahead of the Homunculus. She looked up and saw the men aiming their rifles, from the top of the stairs. She hadn't noticed the men on the landing. Such noisy weapons. She sighed and lowered her head, charging for the soldiers. They fired, and she simply ran, the bullets missing her, amazingly. At the sight of this petite girl charging at them like this, they (as all Cretans do) shat themselves and dropped the guns. Sablya forced her arms out of her sides, and clotheslined the pair.

She emerged out of the top, just in time to see Alisa. She nodded in affirmation to the other woman, and draw the sword from her hip.

"We each taking a floor or what?" Alisa had a pistol out, and Madam Alena was on her way up. Sablya closed her eyes and blessed the Holy Sword that she carried, before looking around and nodding.

"There are two floors above us. I will take the top floor. If you may, Madam Alena, take the floor between?" She offered a reassuring nod, and started off up the stairs with newfound gusto, her feet slapping against the stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:34 am

Since apparently the virus scare was fixed, I say that this mission may CONTINUE.
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:48 am

”Understood, Aunt Marynia!” the suit says, giving a small wave to also confirm she understood. Standig there awkwardly for a few moments, the Zina slowly turned the suit around, and began to head towards the front entrance.

They pondered over the intelligence of their next move. Sure, there were many shiny things, but they had objectives to complete, all in the name of the glorious union! They knew they were the most protected, especially behind so much heavy steel. They would have to be both the distraction and the protector. And right now, the others needed a distraction.

They determined the front entrance would be a good place to start .Cause some havoc on the way, wreck the walls. “Fun” stuff, one of their halves thought. It was a little confusing as to which half, though… Still, they couldn’t ponder on that.

They were satisfied that, soon, enough, they were looking at the front doors. Large, heavy wooden doors. And they broke them without so much as a second thought. They were but obstructions. They needed to be seen as the threat, not the others they were with.

Scanning the street, they couldn’t help but feel some joy when the sounds of police sirens began to grow louder and louder. It was their time to buy the others time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisa Donnikova Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Glancing to the men laying on the ground, she put away her Cutlasses for now and grimaced, kicking ones face as he groaned in pain. Whatever. Fuck 'em. Raising an eyebrow to the suggested plan, she guessed... Well, this floor was hers then. Shrugging as she watched the two take off, that meant that she had all the time in the world... Smirking devlishly, it faltered as she noticed one of the injured guards rolling about in pain. Fucker.

Her boots thudded against the stone as she stood over his head, drawing out her pistol to shoot him in the face. Just get it over with for him. Wait... no... no deaths... "Lucky motherfucker." She muttered as she instead pistol-whipped him with a frustrated growl. Fucking mission restricting her goddamn methods of how to deal with this shit.... Least she could get that roaming time in hm?

Wandering down a hallway, she ducked around a few sharp corners till she arrived in the Asian Antiquities section, a wicked grin spreading on her lips. Perfect. Now what could she fit in her pockets---*whizz* "Don't FUCKING shoot at me you goddamn cock suckers!" She roared, her pistols suddenly back out as she ducked around the corner for cover. Popping out occasionally to fire off some rounds, she was just getting flat out annoyed at this bullshit. She shoulda grabbed a bag to carry this crap. Fuck.

Diving forward, she had a couple of clear shots, aiming for non-vital areas before rolling back up and onto her feet. Storming over to the men, she ripped the pouches from the belts and emptied out their contents, instead striding over to one wall. Fuck. If only she had a goddamn can.... Glancing back over to those guards, did they have the keys? Moving back over to the injured men, she clicked her tongue as they gripped their wounds, sighing as she conked them out. Ripping off parts of their shirts, she bandaged them up, just sensing she'd get yelled at if she didn't. Whatever. No keys anyways. Which was just peachy. Sighing, she at least took their extra clips, reloading just to be safe as she brushed the hair from her eyes. Firing a couple of rounds at the glass, it did crack, but that was it. Someone was flipping smart. Growling, she aimed a swift punch and was met with failure again. God freakin dammit!!

Utterly pissed off now, Alisa strode back to the stairs grumbling to herself the whole time, shoving her pistols dejectedly in her holsters. Yeah guard the stairs.... what the fuck else should she do. Not like she'd find the bastard with the keys that easily. Pulling out her cigs, she popped one of those cancer sticks out and slid it between her lips. Lighting up, she breathed deeply, tapping her foot with extreme impatience. This mission was so fucked. Whatever.
Alisa Donnikova
Alisa Donnikova
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down