Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Blame it on the alcohol if I pass out EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Blame it on the alcohol if I pass out EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Blame it on the alcohol if I pass out EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Blame it on the alcohol if I pass out EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Blame it on the alcohol if I pass out EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Blame it on the alcohol if I pass out EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Blame it on the alcohol if I pass out EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Blame it on the alcohol if I pass out EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Blame it on the alcohol if I pass out EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Blame it on the alcohol if I pass out EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Blame it on the alcohol if I pass out

Go down

Blame it on the alcohol if I pass out Empty Blame it on the alcohol if I pass out

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Ike slowly awoke from his slumber, feeling like crap. He was glad he'd left his sunglasses on for whatever reason because the sunlight was too bright for him since he'd just woke up. His back hurt and the rest of his body was stiff.
"Ugh, maaaan...wait where am I?"

He was certainly not in his apartment. He'd been looking forward to sleeping in his bed, he hadn't done so for quite a while. He'd been in some deep trouble recently and only returned to central yesterday afternoon, but he kicked back into old habits and wet drinking as soon as he got back. Now he'd just gotten up from sleeping sat up on some park bench. He lightly slapped himself to properly wake up. Standing up, he streched to get ready for the rest of the day. It was hile he was doing his streches when he noitced the two bottles when he'd just been sleeping, and one was half full. Grinning, Ike picked the bottle up and smelled the contents
"hmmm Rum, not usually my thing, but..." He chugged the rum down."Woah I gotta start drinking that more often, speaking of which..."
Ike checked his watch, 5 o'clock already, he'd slept through half the day and missed breakfest and Lunch.
"Well I guess I might aswell just go home and get ready to party!"
Happy that he'd decided his battle plan. Ike set off back home to his apartment.

After getting lost twice, Ike, after a hour and a half's worth of walking, finally reached his apartment front door. He lived on the seventh floor of his block, the top floor. Which was a pain, but it was worth it. Ike spends most of the Harvard fortune that was left ot him on this place, which is sort of a waste seening as he's never in the place. He'd picked up his key which he'd left with the property owners while he was downstairs. He opened the door to find it just how he left it. Relieved, Ike walked over, kicked the door shut and fell onto his bed and fell asleep. His nap only lasted half an hour and it filled him with energy. He took a long shower, hoping it would help his body, which was still aching from sleeping on the bench. It helped somewhat, but not as much as he hoped. Dressed in only a towel he left the bathroom. He walked over to his radio, turned it on and turned it up.
"Oh, I love this song!"
He walked over to his fridge. His apartment was spaceous and modern, but it only had doors to his bedroom, the two bathrooms and Ike's super awesome room, the contents of which are a secret, everything else was one big room which, for some reason, did have walls, but they cut the room all the way. The apartment kinda had floors, because it had that modern design where there were two steps up to the kitchen. He raided the fridge of his last bottle of whiskey. leaning back on the counter, he took a swig from the bottle.
"Ahhhh!, Its good to be back."
Ike eventually got dressed, he threw himself onto his sofa. He decided to chill out here for a while, just listening to his music and finishing off the bottle of whiskey. Before he knew it he'd started a bottle of Vodka and had lit himself one of his rare cigars he got by winning a poker game. Deciding now was the time to set out, Ike put his favourite sun glasses on and set out for a night in the big city.

The awesome thing about central city was its seemingly limitless amount of bars and clubs. This plus the fact that Ike always had a large amount of cash with him ment that he was guaranteed an ace night. It was easy for Ike to avoid certain people if need be, because the choice was so vast. This time round he wasn't really trying to avoid certain people, it was just that he'd gone missing for quite a few weeks and he didn't want to bumb into friends and have to lie while under the influence of alcohol. He'd trying and meet up with his friends tomorrow, for now he was getting back into the swing of the city.

He'd gone from club to bar to club for a while now, and he was just walking along one of the many streets of central city, with the street light being his guide. He'd probably get some pizza afterwards.
"I forgot how good Central City actually was..."

Last edited by Ike on Wed May 11, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Blame it on the alcohol if I pass out Empty Re: Blame it on the alcohol if I pass out

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Kallie's black hair was pulled up in a ponytail as she walked through central. Her mesh shirt covered up her black shirt. Ah Central in twilight! Such a wonderful sight. In her wonderstruck daze she bumped into somebody completely on accident. Oh gosh! I am so so very sorry! Are you ok? She looked up at the man she bumped into. My name is Kallie by the way. Kallie Jenna Stuka to be exact. And whats your name? Kallie said proudly Her gray eyes sparkled up under the city lights of Central. Kallie was holding a pocketbook full of money. Her tanned skin looked pale in the lighting. Kallie was so hungry! Yet it would be rude to eat in front of someone else! I mean seriously? Haven't I learned manners yet? Kallie thought angrily to herself. Kallie hoped she was making a good impression! If she didn't then oh well!

Back to top Go down

Blame it on the alcohol if I pass out Empty Re: Blame it on the alcohol if I pass out

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Now, who wants to know what Apos likes about Central City. Anyone? No? Let's start it simple.

Girls. The camera flashed to an image of a cute butt in a skirt.

Girls. The camera next went to a woman's cleavage.

Girls! Next shot - a pair of women walking together.

Girls!! Finally, a sweet young thing that had just stopped in front of him. Nonono... he couldn't perv, he had to be a good man - she looked far too young for his tastes. He wasn't a pedo. He had his own more... mature tastes. Like that pretty looking thing over there. He rushed over with a slightly creepy grin on his face.

"Why, hello th-hngh!" The hand on his face said enough, and Apos fell over from the sheer FORCE of the slap. He whined loudly, and got to his feet. Aw, come on! She didn't even give him a chance! As she walked away, she turned to the woman standing next to her and kissed her on the lips. Ah. Lesbian. Damn.

"I didn't like you either!" He shouted after her, before receiving the fingers from her equally-hot girlfriend. Who was he kidding? The man sighed, and continued to walk along, before brushing past someone who simply said...

"I forgot how good Central City actually was..." He blinked, and turned to the other blonde man, his own short blonde hair turning with him - of course. Not only that, but a girl approached from the other side, speaking herself.

"Do I know you? No. I think Shovel's described you, but that's about it..." The guy smelled a little bit like alcohol, too.

"M'name's Apos. Apos Rajan."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 1:13 pm

Ike was woundering where to hit next, when someone seemed to bumb into him.
I hope they haven't spilled anything over me...
That was his first thought, with concern for the other coming in close second. Ike wasn't wearing his usualy 'bartender' outfit, no, that look is too much like a signiture, anyone who knew would be able to recognise him in his waistcoat and white shirt, unless he did soemthign radical like dye his hair. Tonight he was wearing a white suit, a pink long sleeved shirt that was patterned with thin vertical black lines. He wore a black tie loose and his top two buttons of his shirt undone. He wore black leather shoes to finish it all off. It was flashy, and he'd worn it before, but because he was sticking to clubs and the higher class pubs he blended into the crowds with his modern fashion.

He looked down at the guilty person. It was a girl, and a young one at that. He couldn't help but wounder why she was out here alone, althought once he'd stopped thinking to himself, she'd started to introduce herself.

"You know..." He started, putting his hands in his pockets. "You shouldn't just go introducing yourself to every guy you bump into late at night, especially when you're alone, you don't know who'll meet."

Ike was now stuck for words. He didn't know if he should just continue with his advice, or just intoduce himself. Finally he decided
"The names Ike. Ike Har-"
He was interupted by someone else. This time a guy, a beefy guy. He seemed pretty muscular, it was likely that he was from the military.
"Huh? I don't know any guy named Shovel? Or at least I don't think I do...As for you Apos, my muscular friend, you're right we don't know each other. As I was just saying to Kallie here..."
He stepped back so that he was sure they saw each other.
"The names Ike Harvard. I was just warning Kallie the dangers of walking around late at night on your own when your a youngester, especially a girl."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Aeries Wed May 11, 2011 5:38 pm

"Two men and a young girl late at night?! Unforgivable. It should be three men an-- ...Apos. WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING!? You should probably start running no-- ...Ike?" Just what the hell was going on here? Spade Aeries, supreme womanizer and drunkard of the century, had been minding his own business walking past the sexy lesbians and out of the fancy uptown bar when he had seen first a young girl bump into a familiar-looking silhouette and then a burly man touch shoulders with the lanky silhouetted guy. Shit! he had thought. He knew--he just knew that they were going to do something inappropriate to her. They looked like the folk that did that kind of shit. And there were plenty of strippers around too! Just what were they thinking?! Spade, being who he was: the protector of women!, could not stand by and witness such an felonious act! Thus he acted casual. Maybe they'd let him join in...and then he could proceed to catch them under his alchemy and knock them out with the large, rather thick-glassed bottle of Jack Daniels he held in his hand. You see, Spade wasn't exactly in tip-top shape due to Markus fucking him up on the ferris wheel. But...still Spade wasn't a pile of ashes like his friend, so he was good! Haha...yeah he definitely had too much to drink. He hadn't taken his pain medication yet that night either (because it said not to take it with alcohol) so he was just dealing with life straight on... and it sucked.

White bandages peeked from under his leather jacket, crawling down his neck to his back beneath a navy blue muscle shirt. Spade wasn't even as flashy as usual due to just how much pain it took to get the damn material over his head without pulling at the stitches. He could just imagine how much it was going to suck to get the stitches removed. But this was a scar he wanted to keep forever and he would bare the pain in the name of his best friend. Though the top of him seemed worse for wear (save the sunglasses), his pants were as Spade-like as usual. He had on silver snake-print leather pants that just reeked of sexiness. It was obvious because even the lesbians were whispering to each other and eying him up. Probably something about a threesome. Spade wasn't interested tonight. How much pain was worth the pleasure of a single night? Hey, at least he had his priorities right for once. Now, he just needed to figure out why the hell Apos and Ike were teaming up to enrapture this poor young lady. He stomped closer, the buckles on his cowboy boots jingling all showdown like. He gave them the eye through his black shades.

And then grinned like an idiot. How could that be possible? It had to just be a coincidence that Ike was there when Apos tried to make a move. "Jeez man, where were you yesterday, Ike? I won one grand on the slots. It was such big night and I was expectin' you to show up--such a downer! You have my number, but I don't have yours or I would have called you." Spade took a swig of his Jack Daniels and offered the blond some. Then his emerald eyes flitted to Apos. "If you think younger girls are easier, they're not. You're just going to get arrested...idiot. You're lucky I ran into you. Maybe I can convince a chick to hang with you tonight."
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 6:17 pm

Kallie was starting to feel uncomfortable between three men late at night. Especially drunk perverts! Kallie fidgeted. She still thinks that it is rude just to walk away. Than again if they pulled a move she could fight them. Heck screw manners! If that happens they're invading my personal property Kallie thought. She looked up Ike. Pink and white really didn't go together. She then looked at Apos. She giggled a little bit at his perverted personality. Finally she looked at Spade. He was twice the pervert than Apos. What were they going to do? Team up to do inappropriate things to poor Kallie? Ha! I'd like to see them do that! Kallie thought. Kallie smirked What are you guys rapists? I can get my father on you guys! Nikolaus Stuka! Plus I am a trained miillitant! Amestrian too! Kallie kept talking about what she would do if someone pulled a move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 6:44 pm

was I just called a...rapist?!
This had got way out of hand fast. Spade had arrived and cause everything to go down the gutter. He'd been planning to avoid Spade tonight, and, what do you know, they bumb into one another. However, by some stroke of luck, Spade doesn't even seem to realise that Ike had been gone for over a month.
I'm relieved that i escaped thanks to spade being an idiot, but it makes me kinda sad, did anyone noitced I was gone?
Quickly Ike got back onto the topic at hand. He karate chopped the top of spade's head to get him to shut up.
"Oh shut it! You need to learn to stop jumping to conclusions. Anyway I don't need your help because there is a particular girl I'm trying to find. I met her once and she was extremely charming and ano-"

Ike scowled, trying to take in the info he'd just picked up.
"Hang on a sec, did you say you were in the military? Since when did the military take kids? Thats insane, Spade you recognise her? Oh by the way..."
Ike grinned as he put his arm around Apos.
"This guy here is Apos, he thinks he knows someone who knows me? Anyway Apos seems like a cool guy doesn't he?"

Last edited by Ike on Wed May 11, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Kallie felt her blood rushing through her body. A kid? Oh hell no! I'm not a kid you dumbass! Get your eyes checked! I am 17 turning 18 in August. So I'm not a "kid" Kallie glared at Ike and smacked him. If you weren't drunk and out in strip clubs all the time you'd know I was in the millitary so why don't you stop jumping to conclusions you hypocrite! Kallie wasn't afraid to fight this weirdo. Also don't you mean boy. Pink is a girl color not a boy's color! So go back to the gay bar from where you came from. Kallie turned to walk away but then she realized something. Why not stay and fight? When Niko asks where she is she can tell the truth. Some pervs jumped her. It wouldn't be a lie. Quickly Kallie checked the time. 9:00, Niko will be pissed off if she didn't come home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 8:28 pm

"Huh? I don't know any guy named Shovel? Or at least I don't think I do...As for you Apos, my muscular friend, you're right we don't know each other. As I was just saying to Kallie here..." Noticed the muscles first, huh? Fair enough. He shrugged.

"You sure? I'm sure he's mentioned you before, Ikey." He blinked a few more times, before hearing another voice.

"Two men and a young girl late at night?! Unforgivable. It should be three men an-- ...Apos. WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING!? You should probably start running no-- ...Ike?" Oh dear lord. OH DEAR LORD NO. OH GOD NO!!! Apos turned suddenly and saw him.

"Shovel! What the hell, man?!" He blinked a few times, and watched the man approach them.

"If you think younger girls are easier, they're not. You're just going to get arrested...idiot. You're lucky I ran into you. Maybe I can convince a chick to hang with you tonight."

"Is women all that's on your mind, Shovel? I was just here having a random talk with these two. I ain't about to go ahead and do something to a minor. Geez. What do you take me for... a pervert?!" He shook his head in disgust.

"What are you guys rapists? I can get my father on you guys! Nikolaus Stuka! Plus I am a trained miillitant! Amestrian too!"

"You're Stuka's kid? I didn't think he took an interest in living women. Shows what I know." He shrugged lightly, before hearing Ike once more.

This guy here is Apos, he thinks he knows someone who knows me? Anyway Apos seems like a cool guy doesn't he?" He felt the arm go around his shoulder and grumble slightly.

"I know that bastard standing in front of us, mate. Shovel, I call him." He smirked, and cricked his neck from side-to-side with a confident grin.

Hearing the kid talk again, he sighed softly. Time to piss her off. He looked at her and pursed his lips in a teasing fashion.

"If you weren't drunk and out in strip clubs all the time you'd know I was in the millitary so why don't you stop jumping to conclusions you hypocrite! Also don't you mean boy. Pink is a girl color not a boy's color! So go back to the gay bar from where you came from... Ah, shut it. You don't get an attitude like that to your superior officer. I'd kick your ass myself, but I happen to respect most women, no matter how... annoying they are." His eyes narrowed more, and then he leaned back up and away, pulling a cigarette out of the box in his pocket, raising it to his lips and lighting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Aeries Wed May 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Was I just karate-chopped...?
Couldn't be, ha ha...just his imagination. He pushed his sunglasses back up to their rightful place on his nose and ignored the weird tingling sensation in the middle of his head. It wasn't there. Not at all. He leaned in close to Ike's ear with an amused smile creeping onto his lips. "Try not to disappear again, man. I was worried...not really." He pulled away and crossed his arms in a matter-of-fact manner, saying in a louder voice. "Damn rich doctors and their month-long cruises. You still owe me a drink and a crap ton of money!" Little did the idiot know, but he had invaded Ike's past dying subconsciousness and now used the same line that was used to drag the blond back from the grave. He uncrossed his arms and lazily shot the little a girl a bored expression as she starting blabbing about rapists, being in the military, that her father was Niko, that she wasn't a kid, that Ike was gay... What was new? Wait... Niko was her father!?!?

Apos' response was priceless. Eh..maybe it was worth a penny. No, half a penny. No one-third of a pen-- Spade almost choked on the whiskey he had been swallowing at the childish mimicking that followed. "You're the annoying one. Why are you even still here? Go back to picture-stalking little underage girls!!" Spade was beginning to think that everyone hated him. Maybe he was just more insecure after, you know, his best friend tried to kill him and then fell off a ferris wheel? He really needed to shut up about that and stop thinking. Stop thinking!! He inhaled more of his Jack Daniels and grinned crookedly.

"That's right. Your father works for me and you look nothing like him. I wouldn't use the name of the military in vain like that, girlie."

Spade Aeries, king of the womanizing world and ruler of the slots turned to both blond men and held a thumbs up. "All that shit aside, why not hit the tables? Ike and I must celebrate our golden reunion! Hahaha!!" Spade wasn't drunk. (And he also wasn't discreetly inviting Apos along as well).

Last edited by Spade Aeries on Wed May 11, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Kallie saw an old lady walking in the streets. Here's my chance Kallie thought in a mischieviously manner. I-i d-didn't mean to interfere with you sir Ike. Please don't hurt me! Kallie cried out Her eyes had big teara dropping out of them. Ha it works everytime! Kallie thought as the woman walked over here. Yet she went right passed them. Shit! Kallie shot an apologetic look at Apos Who said anything about talking to you sir? And Sir Nikolaus is just my adopted father. Please forgive me. Kallie looked at Apos with innocent eyes. In her mind Kallie was thinking Ha if he believes that then I completely misjudged him. Personally I liked him better than most of the other pervs here. Kallie held out 500 yen to Apos Please excuse my rude language. I mean no harm towards you or Sir Spade. She bowed in innocence and loyalty. I mean no harm to fellow Amestrian Millitants like you two. Please take a token of my gratitude Kallie handed each of them, Spade and Apos, 900 yen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:39 pm

It seemed that someone had just exploded. Miss Kallie violent reaction didn't make Ike flinch. He decided it would be best to simply ignore it, even if some of the things were hurtful and untrue, but it wasn't like anyone was going to believe what she said about him.
The fact that Apos and Spade already knew each other was extremely fortunate, it got rid of alot of idle chatter needed the got to know someone, it meant that things would proceed a lot quicker. He thought about this for a short while before flinching. He just realised that Spade had sade an all too familiar phrase that brought back bad memories. He had to shrug it off though, he'd gotten away with fooling spade about his time away, so he couldn't bring it up. He htne said something about doctors,
Thats right, he thinkgs I'm a doctor, amybe i should tell him i was fired or something. I can't keep it up forever. Whatever I'll think of something...

"Ohhhh so you two do know each other, well isn't that interesting."
He removed his arm and walked forward, past the rest of them facing opposite them, he simply listened as Apos and Spade individually scolded the girl for her comments. He only looked back when the girl started to apologise, in an obviously fake manner. For some reason she was trying to pull the sweet innocnt act which wasn't gonna work. She may have realised that too or it might of been some other reason but she soon stopped, apologizing to the two in a much more serious tone.
"I mean no harm to fellow Amestrian Millitants like you two" He heard her say. Ike did little for hide his dumbfounded look
I guess that leaves me out...he thought, and why the hell is she apologising to them so sincerely? It was me she insulted...Millitants are all the same...

Ike looked down the street thinking about the prospect of gambling and alcohol. He turned slightly to face the rest of them, smiling slightly in a smug fashion while messing with his cuffs and then his collar.

"When you lot are all finished talking about boring Military etiquette, maybe we can kick this night into gear. After all this night is still young, a sign of which is that i have lost my jacket in some club. I don't care what we do, but seeing as we've all gathered here we might aswell do something..."

Last edited by Ike on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 3:00 am

"You're the annoying one. Why are you even still here? Go back to picture-stalking little underage girls!!" Asshole. He didn't look at pictures of underage girls... often. The man's eyes peered at the long-haired one, before turning back to Ike and them.

"All that shit aside, why not hit the tables? Ike and I must celebrate our golden reunion! Hahaha!!" Apos' hand suddenly went into his pocket. Broke. Flat-fucking-broke... save for a few coins that might get him a run or two at the tables. The man's eyes narrowed, and he sighed softly, placing a hand on his temple.

"What tables we talkin'?" He smirked. There were a few tables that his memory got him good with; if he could find a pattern in this game, he'd be rolling in the Green. But if this was a place that he'd been and done his little... tricks... at before, he'd probably be shown the door by a couple of burly men who ended up touching other men daily, due to their jobs.

When she held out money... he pushed it away from her with a shake of his head. He wasn't going to accept money from some kid, let alone one of Stuka's. He sighed softly, and looked over at Ike with a slightly bland expression on his face.

"When you lot are all finished talking about boring Military etiquette, maybe we can kick this night into gear. After all this night is still young, a sign of which is that i have lost my jacket in some club. I don't care what we do, but seeing as we've all gathered here we might aswell do something..."

"I can live with that. But we can't do drinks... seeing as we're in the company of a minor." He peered at Kallie and narrowed his eyes teasingly, before returning his gaze to the men.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Aeries Thu May 26, 2011 12:00 am

"I hope your wallet wasn't in your jacket," Spade muttered, eying Ike suspiciously. If he had to, he would cover the blond-haired doctor, but as for the other blond... His jade eyes narrowed into slits of money-conserving green. And then suddenly he was handed some strange-looking currency by the young girl. What on earth...? He stared blankly at it for a second, observing as Apos refused it. That surprised him almost as much as the weird money did. "Eh..." Spade backed away and twisted his expression into a rather confused one, crossing his arms. "Well, if it's money anyone is worried about, I'll win enough to buy as many drinks as we want," he smirked and lifted a hand to push his sunglasses up his nose. This night would be glorious!

"Wait...we're taking the kid?" He looked down at her and shuddered. She wasn't legal therefore she was dangerous. "She won't even be allowed on the casino floor, forget that and let's go. Besides," his eyes met her's and he grinned kindly (or tried), his voice taking on a condescending tone, "shouldn't she be getting home to Stuka?"

[Kallie is on hiatus until June 10 so just say she left or whatnot].
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 4:50 pm

"I'm not stupid, see?" Ike pouted out of annoyance, since his friend thought he would lose his wallet. So he quickly dangled said wallet out at Spades face and quickly put it back in his pocket, because if he left it out too long Spade would just snatch it.
"I do know a good place. Not too far from here. I guess if you're up for some poker we can head over there or maybe..." Ike grinned, before messing with his cuffs with a general smugness about him.
"You could, just give me your money now. C’mon lets head off..."

So he set the group off, deciding not to bother saying his goodbyes to that Amestrian militant girl. He’d chosen a certain club with an underground poker room because it wasn’t where he usually went and he needed to stay off the radar for a while. He turned around to his two friends and started to walk backwards,

Here,” He threw Apos a hip flask that he took from his pocket “Try this. It’s unique. That’s the best way to describe it.
By the time Apos had taken some, and with Ike’s gesture, passed it onto Spade, they turned the corner and the club was just across the street.
Get your wallets at the ready Boys; you’ll be paying up to me. Some sooner than others...

Ike had no doubt that Spade would make some crude remark, and Apos could do as well, so Ike had set it up so as soon as he’d finished, the doors had opened and the music blasted their ears. He nodded first to the bar, and then to a set of stairs with a bouncer guarding them. Ike made his way to the bar.
Check it out He thought the girl behind the bar is hot!

He leaned over the bar to speak to the woman.
Hey I’d like to a Vodka Martini, Shaken not stirred.
It might be dumb, but Ike didn’t care, he’d always wanted to order one.
Oh you see my friend here. His name's Spade and he’ll be paying for me and Apos here. What you dinking Apos?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 6:53 pm

"Well, if it's money anyone is worried about, I'll win enough to buy as many drinks as we want,"

"Hn?" The man turned to Shovel and Ike with a slightly confused look in his eyes. A second or so later, a small laughed left his lips.

"Hohoho... Don't try, Shovel. You forget whose the master of luck here~" He grinned, winked and poked his tongue out with a small, sly giggle.

"You could, just give me your money now. C’mon lets head off..." It seemed that both of them were confident. Ike may not know anything about his mind, but Spade should. He grinned slightly wider, before hearing Ike speak again.

“Here, try this. It’s unique. That’s the best way to describe it.” Apos lazily reached out and arm and caught the flask, before popping the cap and sniffing the liquid with a smirk. Had he poisoned it? He couldn't tell whether or not it was transmuted, so he took a light swig, before handing it over to Shovel.

"Yer right. It is unique." He cocked his head, before pulling out a box of cigarettes from his pocket, lighting one up and placing it in his mouth - then followed Ike and Shovel to the place.

“Get your wallets at the ready Boys; you’ll be paying up to me. Some sooner than others...” Apos' smile was confident, and his usually cocky demeanour had turned calm and calculating, as was his true nature. The trio entered the bar, and Apos watched Ike go towards the bar, noting the sex appeal of the bartender. Nice, nice.

He stepped up to the bar himself, standing next to Ike and listening to him place his order.

"What you dinking Apos?" He smirked.

"Dirty Harry. If you ain't schooled, that's an ounce of Tia Maria, and and ounce of Grand Mariner. Shaken on ice." He nodded, and turned away from the bar, looking out over the crowd. There were certainly some talented looking girls out there - plenty of scenery...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Aeries Tue May 31, 2011 10:03 pm

Spade caught the flask and stared at it through his sunglasses for a moment. That was some sexy smelling liquid. His mouth watered before he lifted the lip to his mouth and took a heavy swing. "Bruichladdich bourbon--damn good malt." Spade smirked at the other adorning sunglasses and threw the flask back. "I agree; it is unique. And I'll give you my money anytime; I'd just win it right back." He winked a jade eye and slipped inside the joint after his two buddies. This was a lot better than hanging around at the top of a ferris wheel, watching eyes fall that had already lost hope on life. These two were sparks of energy about to go off if he lit them up. A quirk slithered over his lips and he sauntered over to the bar with an air of authority and flirtatiousness.

"Hey there, beautiful," he cooed with a yeah-you-want-this-shit look. "I've never seen eyes like that. How would you like to skip out of work and join us on our exploits? You're my only order, my sweet." He lifted her hand slowly and tenderly, bringing the soft thing to his lips. The sexy female, separated only by the bar itself, blushed a rosy pink, but didn't pull her hand away. This was an indication for Spade to continue. "Let me buy you a drink." His eyes darted to her man slave worker that was mixing Ike's order. "Oy~ two strawberry daiquiris!! You're not allergic to strawberries, right?" She shook her head and Spade's lady-killer smile increased. "That's good," he flashed his trademark wink and sat down. His back was aching due to the lack of painkillers and he vaguely wondered how much longer he would be able to go on with this. His vision was starting to go a bit. He wiped a casual hand across his sweaty brow and received their drinks, slapping down 10,000 cenz. "That should cover it, and the tip," he said, sipping the sweet drink. He just needed a girlie mix for once. The sugar and taste might help distract him from the throbbing hurt that lurked behind the white bandages.

After his drink was drained in a few minutes, he stood up, ordering a Dirty Harry himself. His mind was stuck on Markus as he took a swing of it and waved back at the others, indicating that they could do as they wished. He'd pay for them. Spade didn't care. Money couldn't buy back the dead. "I'm hitting the tables," he said darkly, forgetting about the blushing bartender whom he had left his number with. It was all useless. Not even this was numbing the pain...neither kind.
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:21 pm

Something seemed up with Spade. Maybe he was depressed for some reason, but it seemed like something was weighing heavy on his mind. It made Ike a little annoyed that he couldn’t figure out what. He was well aware that, despite being good friends with each other, Spade and he knew little about one another. Ike had never asked about Spade’s past, and anything Spade knew about Ike was most likely a lie. Not to mention Ike had been out of Amestris for a couple of months, so for all he knew, something big could have gone down while he was gone, but that was unlikely...right?
Well, everyone had their drinks and Spade’s comment prompted Ike to chow the guys the way to the games.

This way.” Ike stated, waving his hand. Once again those two were following Ike’s directions. He led the two towards the near back corner of the club, where there was a door. Ike didn’t give a second thought to entering and simply said
Make sure you shut the door.” When all three had passed through they found themselves in a small white corridor. The place was obviously sound proofed because the music had been drowned out to a small murmur. At the other end of the corridor was a burly looking guy stand guard at the door at the other end.
Don’t worry guys...I got this.” Ike had a reason to be calm, he been a regular here a while, and he knew the bouncer, not to mention he was a member of the club so he knew the password to get in. He strolled up and with a child like smile, greeted the bouncer.

Yo Steve! How’s it going, busy night?
The tall, bulky dark skinned man, apparently called Steve, stared at Ike, who was taller then, and did nothing for a second.
Its Ray. Password?” The bouncer replied, he voice was monotone, if you didn’t know better you would think he’s a robot.
Ah, sorry dude, my bad.” Replied Ike, “Steve’s your twin brother isn’t he? You know you should really get name tags, it’s hard to-
“Password.”
Alright, alright. It’s P-P-P-Penguin!
You know that’s not the password.” Ray was starting to sound irritated. Although it still sounded extremely monotone.
“It was a joke, sheeesh! If it was Steve he would have laughed...
Alright! The password is Naked Pretzel.

Ray stepped aside for Ike and his buddies to go on through. Ike said his thanks and led the way. It was in fact a stairway leading downwards Just before Ray closed the door behind them he called to them.
I hope you’ve brought a lot, it’s a big buy in tonight.

When they got down they were greeted with a typical poker room. The main colour scheme was large amounts of lush dark green and ruby red. There was a small bar at the back, and in the centre was a poker table, at which three people were already sitting. It looked fancy and professional, but to anyone who spent a lot of their time in playing poker, it was nothing special. Ike recognised all three people already there. The first was an middle aged man with a magnificent horseshoe moustache, who, Like Ike, was wearing a white suit. He still had his jacket and his shirt was jet black. He wore a white bow tie. He was a generally kind man, but he never showed remorse and would seriously make you pay if you crossed him. The second was a young beautiful woman. She had jet black hair and wore a red dress. She was fierce by reputation, a real man eater. Finally a man who seemed just a bit older than Ike. He was well built and had a looked on his face that would scare most criminals. He wore a jet black suit, nothing too fancy. Upon seeing this, Ike stepped back. Making his way between Apos and Spade.
Alright guys, just act cool, and don’t let the bruiser in the black suit get a decent look at me, or my face might get mashed up. Act natural and head to the table...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:12 am

Shovel was already at work on the bartender. Well, it didn't bother him too much - but he had to wonder. They were in a nightclub... where were the tables? Apos had to reach up and scratch his head, wondering exactly what Ike had brought them here for. I mean there was some damn good scenery, he didn't deny that, but he couldn't help but think that maybe Ike had duped them into simply walking into a bar? He shrugged it off, and looked carefully at Shovel again.

"That should cover it, and the tip," As Shovel was handed the drink, Apos couldn't help but chuckle - taking his own drink and sipping it.

"Geez, man. Never took y'as one for them girlie drinks." His chuckle turned into more of a laugh, and he slapped Shovel on the back, before turning back at the bartender and winking at her.

"Careful with this one." He laughed again and stepped out into the club, moving around a few people. Before long, he found his muscular form being grinded up against by a rather... sexy woman. He grinned and grinded back with her, before seeing Ike take Shovel with him.

“This way.” Hm. He winked at the girl, who slipped her number into his pocket. Well, he had something to do if things went wrong tonight, right? Apos chuckled, stepping through the dancers and the strobes towards Ike and Shovel. He followed them down a hallway to a burly man, Apos blinking a few times to recognize him at all... Wasn't his name Ray? He was SURE he'd seen him before!

“Yo Steve! How’s it going, busy night?” Apos could only facepalm as the banter began between them. This guy was now officially embarrassing.

“Alright! The password is Naked Pretzel.” Oh? He wouldn't forget that one. A slightly satisfied smile crossed Apos' face as they walked into the room, Apos placing a hand on his pocket. He said that he didn't have any money? He lied. He just wanted Shovel to pay for his damn drink.

“I hope you’ve brought a lot, it’s a big buy in tonight.” Apos grinned and turned back to wave at him.

"Oh, Apos. Didn't see ya there, man."

"No big, bruh." He nodded in approval and followed Ike down to the poker room, his singlet and cargo pants having him stand out in the group of suited men. He smirked, and scratched the back of his head with a small laugh.

“Alright guys, just act cool, and don’t let the bruiser in the black suit get a decent look at me, or my face might get mashed up. Act natural and head to the table...” He looked up at the man's face and smirked.

"You obviously don't know me then, Ikey-boy." His smirked turned into a slight grin, and he looked over at the tables, studying the people who played House...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Aeries Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:18 pm

JESUS GOD!!! WHY?! WHYYYYY?! Spade near-doubled over in pain, but managed only a very obvious wince and sharp in draw of breath. Life sucked. Life just outright sucked. That was so uncalled for. He shot his counterpart a violent glare that threatened the other's existence and then followed after the white suited blond whom he actually considered his friend and whom didn't deliberately smack him where it hurt. Ugh. He hoped it didn't start bleeding for not god's, but his own damn sake. Ugh. Damn stupid stitches. Freaking ferris wheels. God damned festivals. Spade wanted to punch a wall, but he had eyes on him...most of them feminine (thank go--no, thank himself and his glorious looks).

He followed Apos with emerald eyes as he vanished into the crowd of dancers. Ike reached Spade's side and then indicated the direction in which the real action was happenin'. Spade followed without hesitation and then Apos reappeared again behind him. The playboy wasn't really paying attention, but they went down a set of stairs and ended up in front of a guy that looked like he could punch Spade's face in with his pinky. He decided to take off his sunglasses for safe keeping just in case--just in case Ike failed them and this guy became a threat to his sunglasses' health. But as if. That wasn't really possible anyhow.

Naked Pretzel.

Wait wut. Naked what? Spade stared listlessly at Ike's lips which mouthed exactly what he heard. Jesus christ he wasn't hearing things. Just what the hell was that password supposed to mean? Naked anything was pretty okay (especially ladies), but...food? That was personification fail if he knew any better. As he pictured naked girls in the shapes of pretzels, he blindly followed the others, lagging behind. There was definitely some hot yoga masters that had to be able to shape their bodies into something somewhat related to a pretzel, right? He blinked and stared at the ceiling that was covered with carpet. Maybe he had taken those painkillers. Carpet on the ceiling? Really now. He raised a clammy hand and pointed up. "What the fuck?!" People turned and stared at him as if he were insulting their ceiling and thus their pride. Who took pride in a fucking carpeted ceiling?!

He needed a beer.

"I need a beer."
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:02 am

BUMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum