Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
After kiss. EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
After kiss. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
After kiss. EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
After kiss. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
After kiss. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
After kiss. EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
After kiss. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
After kiss. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
After kiss. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
After kiss. EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

After kiss.

Go down

After kiss. Empty After kiss.

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:32 am

Victoire came out of the camera store, looking at the developed photos. The development's were in her apartment, of course it was registered under a different name so no one would find her. She tucked the photo's in her handbag.
To compliment the cloudy sky and damp weather, the young woman wore black jeans, a white shirt and a black fur rimmed jacket; all complete with her hair let down until they reached her waist and amber coloured sunglases.

"Ho hum, what to do today...East City is rather boring..Maybe I should go back to Central City." She muttered.
As Victoire passed, she happened to see a necklace and ring set in a jewellery store. The necklace was laden with tiny little diamonds, centred with a large, egg sized Sapphire.
How pretty, she thought. But the woman simply walked passed it. Stealing it later than buying it now was so boring; it gives more anticipation and excitement.

Last edited by Victoire on Wed May 25, 2011 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

After kiss. Empty Re: After kiss.

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 6:59 am

Tataki was also roaming the streets of East City. Having been disappointed in himself for the actions that had taken place before. For this reason he made sure to finish his paperwork quicker than usual and quickly went out for a walk. After all, who knew if Spade had told everyone or not what had happened, or even other people for that matter? Also there was the matter of that picture the woman took of him before she left. He still was unaware there was more than that one. Victoire de l'Olympe had been her name, and that name was locked within the vault known as Tataki's mind. He tended to remember things he was truly aware of. This was so he might put pieces together to form a bigger picture that may be of some use. Though, it seemed it was also good at remembering people who left handcuffed to a bed...

He wondered where she could be. She was a rather attractive woman and to be honest he didn't mind so much that he had been drugged and....more. It was the fact she had just left him there and took a piece of possible blackmail with her. He was pretty much at her mercy, since he didn't know where she was. Well as luck would have it he noticed a very familiar face as he turned a corner. THERE SHE WAS! He would know that face anywhere...though... the clothes were diffidently different. Though he supposed she wouldn't wear the same thing all the time. He quickly strolled up to her. "YOU, you are the one that-," he cut realizing and looking around at all the people nearby. That could be rather embarrassing, he thought to himself.

"Ugh, Come with me," he said grabbing her hand dragging her away from the prying eyes of those around them to a place a little more secluded. He wasn't really giving her much of a choice. It was a alleyway. It was rather clean and vacant. He looked at her sternly and began to speak again. "Do you mind explaining yourself," he asked expecting an answer. He honestly wanted to know and had the full intent of finding out today. He kept a close eye on her. Its not like he was going hurt her or anything, but he was rather frustrated. Why had she left him in that position and what of the picture?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 1:04 am

Victoire swiftly turned around to see Tataki Masu walking towards her; he he did not that impressed but then who would after that incident?
She blinked at him when he stopped his sentence mid way and wondered why he stopped talking. Then Victoire saw that people were looking at them. She shrugged, wasn't particulary bothered but felt herself being dragged away forcefully.

"Hey! What are you think you're doing?!" Victoire furiously exclaimed.
She found herself on her back, facing Tataki's wrath and forced to answer questions. If she could, she could of made a run for it, but risk hurting herself. Victoire sighed but the devious flicker in her eyes did not fade.

"If you're talking about that night, I had a really great time. you had a great time too until I left you alone~" She said in acooing voice.
Then, hunting in her handbag, Victoire found the photos and branished infront of Tataki. It was him chained to the bed naked with a rather dazed look on his face.

"Don't bother disposing these ones, I have the copies and the negatives."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 2:29 am

"If you're talking about that night, I had a really great time. you had a great time too until I left you alone~"

Tataki turned away and blushed a little at this. It was true everything was good up until she left him. Then he found himself getting embarrassed over and over as more people walked in and then suddenly left. Including that bastard Spade but he had no importance right now. The fact of the matter was he was lucky he had even gotten out of there at all. He looked back at her. "T-thats not what I meant," he said continuing to blush slightly. "I meant why did you leave me there and take pictures?" He asked genuinly wanting to know but fearing the answer. As for him getting rid of the pictures he figured as much she would make copies and not give him them all. This wasn't so much him trying to get rid of the pictures as a search for information. "As for the pictures I figured as much," he said keeping up his normal serious tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 2:41 am

"Awh you're blushing. How cute you are." Victoire said, putting the photo's back in her handbag.
She walked a little closer to Tataki. close enough for him to smell her strawberry lip gloss. Victoire teasingly stood there, her eyes giving him that look that pierced into his soul. It was so easy to fluster this man, who was so innocent.

"Why I left you there? I got what I wanted and that was the money, the entertainment and the pleasure. The photos? Just as a leash on you; I don't want you to go around saying some beautiful woman conned you now do I?" As she said his, she edged closer to his face, her words brushing against his ear.
Victoire knew that he was trying hard to keep his cool but she knew she could undo that in an instant, even without drugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 3:36 am

"Awh you're blushing. How cute you are."

This only encouraged the blushing. He didn't like it when he did it. In fact he never did it normally but there was just something about her. She brought this out in him and he didn't understand why. Was cause she was beautiful? Smart? Good at pushing his buttons? Or maybe all of the above. Who knew? She walked closer to him and the scent of strawberries made its way up his nose. It was a lovely scent and it caused Tataki to blush a little more. Her eyes looking into this. How did she make him feel this way were others had failed? He still didn't have an answer to that.

"Why I left you there? I got what I wanted and that was the money, the entertainment and the pleasure. The photos? Just as a leash on you; I don't want you to go around saying some beautiful woman conned you now do I?"

He was absolutely lost to this woman. She did it for those things alone? Well he supposed it could have been way worse than this. She could have been using it to harm Amestris or something. "Very well I will not say a thing, you have my word and keep the pictures as insurance if you think it is necessary." he said his voice serious again but his cheeks still a little red and he was leaning in a little slowly as he spoke. He was enchanted by her. Her way of speaking was just intoxicating as it brushed passed is ear. He didn't lean in all the way however as he didn't know if she wanted this or not...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 3:51 am

"Oh you're so sweet." Victoire cooed, kissing Tataki's cheek gently, like butterfly wings.
He was so innocent, hiding behind a mask of confidence and...toughness? The sly woman then thought of a way to scare the pants out of him; if he was as innocent as she thought he was, then would no doubt scare him.

"I have a problem though; We were unprotected that night and it was that time of month...Oh what to do if I end up becoming pregnant..." She said in a semi-dramatic voice, her eyes almost pleading and her posture an almost perfect act of an despaired woman. She side glanced at Tataki to see his reaction, and his reaction was going to be worth watching. Of course, Victoire being the nice person she is, could clear up the cruel joke afterwards.
" I don't even have family, and I don't have much money to support a child. Oh what to do what to do. Poor me..." Then Victoire thought that this man could be new plaything, her new wallet and probably her new lover. How nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 4:19 am

"Oh you're so sweet."

Her cooing combined with the kiss on his cheek only served to cause him to blush more. He wasn't a hundred percent sure if she was taunting him or if she was being genuine in her little show. But, it did feel...good that she thought that...if she did that is. Though Tataki could not have prepared himself for the next thing to leave her lips even if he wanted to.

"I have a problem though; We were unprotected that night and it was that time of month...Oh what to do if I end up becoming pregnant..."

This time...his face didn't fill with color like if he was blushing. Nope, this time all the color left his face. His heart almost seemed to stop as well. His whole world came to a screeching halt. Time seemed frozen in place. A kid? Sure he wouldn't mind having one and he was rather good with them he believed. But how could he possibly bring a kid into this world right now? No. He would take responsibility if that happened. He wouldn't run away like some coward and screw is reputation if it turned out to become true. He would stay, not slink off like some low down scum. He snapped out of it just in time to hear here next sentence and regained his color.

" I don't even have family, and I don't have much money to support a child. Oh what to do what to do. Poor me..."

He couldn't stand to see her like this. He took her hands and calmly a precisely told her his intentions if it came to that. "I will take responsibility. You can be part of my family, where not many and were dysfunctional at times but we still get by. Also you wouldn't need to worry about supporting yourself you could stay at my house and I will happily pay for you expenses," he said his confidence genuine just like his concern for her. "That is....unless you won't have me," he was actually a little hurt at that thought and it actually showed on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 4:28 am

When he had said this, Victoire almost wanted to take her words back. A person that she had barely met, even had a one night stand with, was offering her everything she never had: family, security...She sighed and patted his hand, her eyes filled with sadness and guilt.
"Okay I'm sorry, I'm not pregnant, I shouldn't of said that." She said with a faint smile.
Maybe this guy was nice to have around after all. But Victoire did not want to develop feelings for this man, or anyone. Her profession and current lifestyle prevented her from doing so. His reputation would be at stake if the woman he is seeing was the most notorious theif in Amestris. Not to mention an assassin also.

"I'm sorry, but that made me really like you." What was she saying? But the words kept on coming out of her lips.
"Even though we only met once, in the most akward place ever, you interested in going steady?" It was probably too late to bite back those words, but inside she knew she really wanted this along with the other things he had offered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 5:02 am

"Okay I'm sorry, I'm not pregnant, I shouldn't of said that."

He didn't understand why she was sorry. She had simply asked him a hypothetical was there something more behind it? This is when the full weight his words hit him. The fact of the matter was he meant every single one of them. Her smile seemed genuine almost as if she was happy with his answer. "No, its quite alright that you did. You simply asked what if and I responded with my honest answer. You have nothing to be sorry for." he said his voice unusually kind and soft.

"I'm sorry, but that made me really like you."

"Even though we only met once, in the most akward place ever, you interested in going steady?"

The first part of the comment made Tataki blush. He didn't think he had ever heard a girl say that to him before. He was rather flattered while at the same time content. The second part also made him blush but also think. They had met in one of the most awkward places ever and even left the situation in a rather odd way. But there was just something about her that superseded all of that. "Victoire de l'Olympe...I would love to go steady with you. Also if you don't mind me asking...would you like to go out on a real date with me sometime?" he said her name proving to her he still remember it as he promised he would the first night they met. He asked the question and felt a little corny for doing it but he felt he owed a little night on the town. There first two encounters really weren't dates but he felt he could do better for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 1:12 am

"You're so sweet to a fault you know that?" She said in a joking voice.
Victoire took out a piece of paper and started to scribble her cellphone number and hotel address in. No she did not live in East City but in Central City, and she was still working in that strip club but did not tell Tataki that part. He would probably make her quit and tell her that she would be set for life. As if.

"I don't know when I will get back to Central but I'll be in the Hotel penthouse suite when you want me~" The young woman said.
She looked into his blue eyes, finding herself getting lost in them and before she knew it; Victoire kissed him, deep and passionate and almost gentle too. Living with him did not sem so bad but, though he did not know it but probably will son, they both worked in the different sides of the Law; he was a military man and she.....Well if she quit she can either be the beautiful wife of a general or a nun. Either one of them, pick your poison.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 3:14 pm

"You're so sweet to a fault you know that?"

Tataki had a slight smile at this. Was he really? Maybe she was joking or maybe she wasn't. Either way he guessed it wasn't a bad thing. Everything and everyone had faults. He had learned that lesson a long time ago. Nothing was perfect but you could always get close. He watched as she took out a piece of paper and began writing on it. It was her number and an address. Well he was gonna take that as a yes to his question. He memorized the information on the paper and then put it into his pocket for safe keeping.

"I don't know when I will get back to Central but I'll be in the Hotel penthouse suite when you want me~"

Central? So thats where she lived. That was rather interesting bit of information. She was staying at a penthouse eh? Well Tataki had the address right now. Looking into her eyes, he saw her looking back into his own. But this time she wasn't looking into his soul. She seemed...lost. He was about to say something when she began kissing him. He got a little lost in the kiss and wrapped his arms around to hold her gently but close to him. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes once more. "You are a very wonderful person it will be hard to find a time where I won't want you," he said feeling kind of corny again. It was true though she was beautiful, smart, and easy to talk to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:09 pm

Victoire smiled, then hr cellphone rang. She stepped back and took it out, groaning at who it was; her employer, or at least one of many of them. If she ignored the call, he's just going to be pissed at her, but if she answers it can't be good.
"I'll be back in just a second." Victoire said, walking a little away from Tataki but he was still in a hearing distance. It was a rather small alley.
"Hello?" She muttered.
"I have a job for you today, Magdalene; we need you to assassinate someone. The rest of the info will be sent to you in the usual place."

"You know I don't do that risky shit anymore; how much are going to pay me for? It must be alot of money if you really need to get rid of him." Victoire answered. To Tataki, he could take this the wrong; the employer was her pimp and she was a high class prostitute. Better that than thinking she was one of the most dangerous assassin's in the country.
"Only you can do this, we're counting on you."
Then the caller hung up.
Vicotire gave a small sigh of frustration, nearly forgetting Tataki was there and thought about her options. She really hated assassination but it paid so much better than conning and theft. That didn't mean it was okay though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 2:02 am

Tataki smiled back at her when she smiled. He was about to lean in again when the phone rang. Tataki lightly sighed at this and figured it was probably appointed. So he wasn't angry when she excused herself. When she answered Tataki could hear her and at first thought he shouldn't listen but curiosity got the better of him. He listened carefully though he still felt guilty for doing so. Risky? Money? Getting rid of people? Tataki had a suspicious look on his face from this. He wondered what the conversation was about. It could have been quite a few things in his opinion. Assassination was a very good answer for it. Though... he couldn't bring himself to believe that. It couldn't be that. Could it? He quickly shook this off. It was probably just about a client trying to get someone away for a party, he thought trying to rationalize. He wouldn't bring himself to believe the other thing. At least this way he could steadily maneuver her away from that world.

He continued to listen, but there wasn't much after that and the voice on the phone was too muffled for him to hear it. He heard her sigh. She didn't seem to want to do it. That made Tataki have even more hope than before that he could take her from this world. But, how long had she been a part of? Would she reject him? What would happen if he did? He had to wonder these things. He felt he should say something to her but thought it might be rude as she was on the phone. So instead he waited for her to finish. He leaned against the wall in wait...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 1:05 am

"He better pay me the consultation money too" She thought.
Then Victoire remembered that she was still with Tataki. The young turned around and smiled, walking towards him. She leaned to him, using her dainty fingertips to tease his lips.

"Sorry darling, gotta go for my next job." She said with a bright smile, her eyes innocent and true.
No way Victoire was the most dangerous and notorious thief and asassin in the country. He's military, he might turn her over. But what he said before and how he acted said otherwise....A scapegoat. Someone to use to hide from her enemies or even use his resources...

She quickly shook the thought out of her head and kissed him quickly before he kissed back and walked off. Eventually she disappeared into the crowd....

[TOPIC EXIT]

OOC: Want to start the next topic? Pm me for ideas xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 8:09 pm

OOC: Sure. ^^

"Sorry darling, gotta go for my next job."

Tataki's heart sank a little. He didn't want her to go quite yet. She had walked towards him and was now leaning on him, tracing his lips with her finger. It didn't tickle, but there was an odd sensation in the action she took. He lightly smiled at her. "Well it is work so it must be important," he said keeping his voice light as to not make her feel bad about leaving him alone. As she kissed him lightly he kissed back. That is when she made her away from him. He had a longing to ask her not to go, but he held his tongue. He watched her until she disappeared into the crowd. He began his walk back to his office. Maybe there was more paperwork ready for him to do now. Just enough to keep his mind occupied for now...

[Exit and end Thread]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down