Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A fun night...Maybe? EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A fun night...Maybe? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A fun night...Maybe? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A fun night...Maybe? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A fun night...Maybe? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A fun night...Maybe? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A fun night...Maybe? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A fun night...Maybe? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A fun night...Maybe? EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A fun night...Maybe? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A fun night...Maybe?

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A fun night...Maybe? Empty A fun night...Maybe?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:03 am

She danced to the beat of the song, her hips swaying back and forth. The woman's emerald green eyes glanced at everyone in the area, who were watching her with dsire and lust as her half naked body, only wearing a thong, was out there for show and for everyone to see.
But this was just one of the many jobs she took just in case she was broke; which in fact she was. But a friend of hers managed the place and let the woman work as an exotic dancer until she could get back onto her feet. With all the dollar bills in her garter, it did not seem too far away.

The slim young woman twirled around the pole, lifting her leg up here and there and licking her lips, like a cat eying it's prey. Then the song was over and she disappeared into the curtains.
"Phew, that was akward but worth it." Victoire said with a smile, gathering her dollar bills into a stack and putting them into a locked box. She raised nearly 300 bucks. A little more and she shall move out in style..
"Victoire! You got some customers!" The manager shouted.
Victoired replied that she would be there and slipped on a mini dress that had some rips on it and started walking out of the dressing room and to the group of militants gathered near reception.

"Evening soilder boys~"

Back to top Go down

A fun night...Maybe? Empty Re: A fun night...Maybe?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:22 am

HmmHmmHmm... A young man adjusted his glasses as he walked through the East City streetlights. He was particularly interested in this place, as it was the closest Military-Run city to Xing. Let's not go into the details of how the Emperor of Xing came to actually be in East City now, shall we? Let's just say he was on a 'Diplomatic Visit'. Yeah, let's go with that one for now.

Anyway, he adjusted his glasses slightly, before looking around behind him, trying to see where his protecto-- er... his... uh... he was a genius! Why was he lost for words! It... uh... um... his guide! His guide around East City; his soldier protector. Yes, that was it... Tataki Masu, the Brigadier General that ran East HQ, had, for some reason, specifically applied to protect and guide him around this place. He smiled softly, and turned back to see the man.

"Come on! I'll leave you behind!" He laughed intellectually, and raised a hand to his mouth, before turning back to the ro-- ehhh? What was that? Neon lights... He looked up at them and stared for a second.

"S-tr-ip Cl-ub..." He stared, and pulled out a notebook in his back pocket, flicking through it carefully, trying to see if he could find an entry for "Strip Club" in his book. He reached the end of the notebook, and sighed. No entry for it! He waved Tataki over.

"C'mon Tataki! Let's go see!" He ran off energetically; well, not too energetically, seeing as he had his... problem. He sighed, and walked in, seeing a woman standing before him.

"You want to see lady? I show you lady." Lady? He pulled out his notebook and nodded. Life experience!

"Victoire! You got some customers!" He blinked, and heard footsteps coming out from behind a curtain. Out from there, came a woman that he could only describe with one word. One word... that he needed to find in his notebook. He quickly flipped through it, and found it.

Out from there, came a woman he could only describe as ravishing.

"Evening soilder boys~"

Reeeh! I'm not a soldier! He already felt his own hopes dying. Did she not recognize him, the Emperor of Xing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:48 am

Tataki was walking at a distance to where he would not lose sight of his... responsibility. Protecting the emperor of xing was no laughing matter and he would die before letting anyone other than himself watch him. Its not that he didn't trust his subordinates to get the job done. He just felt if you want something done right you got to do it yourself. This is why he volunteered for the job. Plus he was pretty much done with his paperwork for the day.... he always was. What he didn't expect was the emperor to be so energetic. But as he thought about he guessed visiting new countries was....exciting. He sighed as he tried to relatively keep pace.

"Come on! I'll leave you behind!"

He started to pick up more of a pace. He wasn't much for just walking around places to see the sights when there was work to be done. After all, he was a Brigieder General and he acted like one. At least in his eyes. Foolishness was unacceptable. Apparently things were run differently in xing he guessed.

"S-tr-ip Cl-ub..."

"C'mon Tataki! Let's go see!"

It took a second for what he said to completely reach Tataki. Thats when his face shot up with a look of horror. "No wait Emperor Aeries Don't" but it was too late the young emperor had gone in. How careless of him to just let this happen. He deserved to be punished for this. But not now, later. He had to stop the emperor now. Again... it was too late.

"You want to see lady? I show you lady."

"Victoire! You got some customers!"

As he burst in through the doors he heard the man say it. Shit! The young emperor had already been seen and was being seen to. Damnit! This job was only getting worse and worse. He walked up behind the emperor and put a hand on his shoulder. "Emperor I think we should lea-" tonight was just not his night as again he was too late.

"Evening soilder boys~"

Tataki's mouth gapped a little at the sight of the beautiful maiden in front of them. But he quickly regained his composure. Putting on his strict face once again and turning his head away. But his cheeks still glowed a slight red at the sight of her and the particular tone she used. He had failed and he would have to live with whatever happened next....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:59 am

"Oh! Why if it isn't the Brigieder General himself! What an honor. And this boy seems abit young...18 maybe?" Victoire said, bending down abit to lay her hand onto the younger boy's cheek. Her hand was very soft, the lace fingerless glove brushing against his skin. Then Victoire reached her proper height and playfully tapped Tataki's nose, giving him a playful wink.
"I'll take you two the champange room, we also have two other girls working with me too. More the merrier I always say~" She said cheerfully and started to lead them to a dimly lit hallway and entered the door in the end. There was two other girls sitting on the couch talking, gossiping. They sat up and smiled when they saw the group.
"You two entertain our youngling...I'll be witht he big boy." Victoire smirked flirtatiously and gently pushed Tataki into the couch while the other two girls playfully pulled into the other boy and started fliritng with him.
"So...What brings a big, bad boy here to our humble abode hm?" Victoire sat very close to him, her words brushing against his ear and her leg pressed against his....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:18 am

"No wait Emperor Aeries Don't"

"Emperor I think we should lea-" Both cries to Ace's ears were just that little too late; the Emperor of Xing had already made up his mind, and was already inside the Club. And he was already looking at this woman. And he already found her... uh... hot? A bit colloquial, but it got the job done right. He sighed softly, before feeling the hand on his cheek.

"And this boy seems abit young...18 maybe?" Nineteen! He was nineteen! He felt like shouting that at the woman in front of him, but remembered one of the first entries in the notebook in his back pocket.

Don't correct people who make assumptions. It annoys them. He sighed softly, and watched her stand up once more. She tapped the Brigadier General's nose, and started to lead them into a different room.

"I'll take you two the champange room, we also have two other girls working with me too. More the merrier I always say~" The more the merrier? That was a figure of speech, correct? No need to reply to that one. He sighed again, and followed her down the hallway as well, behind the Brigadier General. They came into a bright, well-decorated room. He looked around, taking it in and understanding what he saw. This was an interesting place; he'd have to remember that it was a "Strip Club".

"You two entertain our youngling...I'll be with the big boy." Y-youngling? Well, in comparison... He blinked a couple of times, before feeling himself moving towards two women. Now, they weren't quite as 'ravishing' as the other woman, but they certainly had nice-looking bodies.

"Aren't you a cutie?" The blonde giggled, while slowly walking around him, looking him up and down. The other one, the brunette - she wasn't a natural brunette, but that was simply an observation - stood back and looked carefully.

"Hehe~ Victoire's right... He is a young one. Are you even old enough to be here?" She gave him a bemused grin; Ace felt his cheeks burn. What was that, blushing?! WHY WAS HE BLUSHING?!

"What is this? Uh... Y-yeah.. I'm nineteen..." They both giggled.

"Ooh~ A big boy~" The blonde's lips pursed, and Ace looked over towards Tataki, seeing that he was already on the couch, with that "Victoire" basically on top of him, rubbing his leg with her's. The brunette noticed his gaze's direction, and suddenly stepped in front of him, grabbing his cheeks with her nailed fingers and pulling his eyes into her's.

"Now, now. We're here for you~ Or would you rather have the one girl? Most men want two girls all over them, y'know~" Her lips were pursed, and her voice was low and... was it seductive? He only knew the meaning of that word, he'd never really heard a voice in that tone before.

Onto the bit about 'most men'. He did want to be like most men... so what the heck. He tried a seductive smirk of his own, kinda failing, but looking kinda sexy too. Maybe that was the Spade in him? Or was it Nanaya...

"I think I can accommodate you then~" They giggled and looked at each other, before looking at him again.

{FYI, the Blonde speaks in PINK and the Brunette in PURPLE.}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:49 am

"Oh! Why if it isn't the Brigieder General himself! What an honor. And this boy seems abit young...18 maybe?"

The look of absolute horror that came over Tataki's face when she reconized him was indescribable but was quickly regained in his composure. Luckily the woman had seemed to been looking at the emperor and grabbing...HIS CHEEKS! Oh dear this was very bad. He didn't even know if she would be allowed to do that for him. But luckily the emperor didn't seem to mind too much. He breathed a small sigh of relief. The young woman then tapped Tataki on his nose. His cheeks turned a slight shade of red again but quickly subsided.

"I'll take you two the champange room, we also have two other girls working with me too. More the merrier I always say~"

Tataki had trouble holding back his protests. TWO MORE GIRLS! Tataki's career was officially flushed down the toilet. How was he going to explain this? Taking a foreign diplomat, not to mention the Emperor of xing, to a strip club and not having oone, not two, but three girls. He would have had a heart attack if he wasn't in such good shape and a panic attack if he wasn't so well trained. But it would seem his life was now forfeit. He then begrudgingly followed her and the emperor to the room. There they were the two girls she promised. His heart sank. Maybe it was because he had hoped she was joking, or maybe it was because the full force of this event had finally hit him.

"You two entertain our youngling...I'll be witht he big boy."

Tataki's eyes went wide. She wanted him personally? Not to mention the other two were dragging the emperor as he watched in horror once more. It had taken his full attention apparently cause once he came to he found himself on the couch. The pressure of her leg against his. He looked upon the woman once again. She was rather beautiful, this was painfully obvious. Heck Tataki had never actually been into one of these clubs before...

"So...What brings a big, bad boy here to our humble abode hm?"

He had a slight shiver that went down his spin as she spoke. The words brushed across his ear who wasn't expecting it. Tataki swallowed hard looking back over at the emperor who seemed to have been looking at him just before his face vanished and all that could be seen was the brunette's back. "U-u-uh my job it would seem," he said showing strength behind his voice even though there wasn't anything giving him it. "You must excuse my rudeness on my part it seems you know my name but I don't know yours. May I be so bold as to ask what it is?" he said his cheeks flushing more than they were before. He made another glance towards the emperor but the girl was still in the way....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:10 pm

"A job eh? Oh we're not in trouble are we~?" Victoire said with some mock worry but still had her wolf smile on her beautiful face, her emerald green eyes holding in his eyes, mesmerizing him.
She noticed that the general kept on glancing at the boy's direction, her emerald green eyes darting there, like a cat checking for an intruder. Victoire placed her gloved hand on Tataki's cheek and gave him a very charming smile, as if to calm him down.

"Don't worry about the youngling, he's in good hands. We're still in the same room...Unless you want to go somewhere else more...Quiet." She said with a wink, hoping he would let go and set down his defences.
In her hand, his cheeks we're flushing red and burning hot. A shy person maybe? All these men act tough but they are so shy inside. She did not really like men who acted like that. Then he asked her name, Victoire whispered it in his ear.

"Victoire de l'Olympe. It mean's the "Victory of Olympus". Fancy name no? I hope you remember it General." She whispered. Then, expectedly and out of the blue, Victoure bit his ear lobe, not to hard but playfully, whilst putting her hand on his lap...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:00 am

Right now, he had no idea what was going on. At least, not with the General and Victoire. Right now, he was being distracted, rather heavily by this blonde and brunette. He was trying his hardest to flirt with them, but to no avail. He sighed softly, and sat back on a chair as they giggled between themselves. All he could hear from them was;

"He's sooo cute!"

"I've always liked Xingese men~" They were whispering at a level just loud enough for him to hear... probably meant that they were trying to get him happy, feeling comfortable. He sighed softly, and pulled out his notebook, flicking through the pages of Xingese script. When he reached an empty page, he pulled a small pencil off the side, and started to scribble in it.

Strip Club: A place where there are scantily-clad women who try to service your every need. He flicked the pencil back into the notebook, and looked up again, to see that the two women were close to him again. Hm? What did they want now? They'd interested him enough, they could go away now.

"Alright. We've done teasing you. Now for your... service~"

Eh? Service? Hadn't he already been serviced? Was there more to this than he'd originally anticipated? He felt himself shaking slightly more, as the brunette walked over and sat on his lap, moving her ass around a bit. He'd heard of this in Spade's letters... grinding? She was grinding his lap like nothing he'd ever felt before.

It was so good... but so bad... but really nice... but ohsobad... if Spade saw him doing this... What would his older brother think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:15 am

"A job eh? Oh we're not in trouble are we~?"

He found her mocking tone rather angering as she seemed to be teasing him. But after all he had basically asked for it when he just allowed things to fall apart on him. He hadn't meant to of course but that stop him from blaming himself. He let out a sigh before she seemed to look back, had she seen him glancing over to the Emperor? She then placed her gloved hand upon his cheek. It was soft to the touch and strangely...soothing along with the smile she gave him as he looked back into her eyes. It seemed to ever so slightly take the edge off, but at least he was a little less guarded now.

"Don't worry about the youngling, he's in good hands. We're still in the same room...Unless you want to go somewhere else more...Quiet."

He cheeks seem to flush a little more. Honestly, that was what he was afraid of, the "good hands." The young Emperor could be scarred for life by this encounter. As for going somewhere alone...the offer was extremely tempting going along quite nicely with the cute wink she gave. Tataki's one true weakness anything a little bit cutesy. His guard seemed to be slipping rather quickly. Most could work for years to get as far as she had done in a few minutes. Then again it was quite possible she held all the cards as Tataki was definitely out of his element.

"Victoire de l'Olympe. It mean's the "Victory of Olympus". Fancy name no? I hope you remember it General."

She leaned over and whispered her name into his ear. It was a very lovely name, strong, bold, and even a little beautiful. It was his first time every hearing a name like that. He wondered were it originated from but before he could ask she bit his ear. He went wide eyed once again and once again quickly gained his composure. He had never heard of this at all. Then again, where would he have heard about it? It wasn't like it was bad. It didn't it was just...different. This woman was different. "It is a very beautiful name Victoire de l'Olympe, a very beautiful name indeed, I'll be sure to keep it locked in my memories," he said. It shouldn't be too hard as that was always what he had done. Memories equaled details and putting the right ones together got results.

It was then he realized her hand was on his lap. This time he didn't blush but a weird thing did happen. He didn't glance over at the young Emperor this time. Though maybe he should of...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:26 am

"Oh how very sweet and kind of you General. I'm sure I'll keep you locked in my memories too~" Victoire said with a geniune smile, leaning her cheek on his strong shoulder. She closed her eyes for abit, revealing that she maybe a little tired but that moment passed quickly when her fingers twidled to "over there", teasing him and enticing him at the same time.
"You must be thristy..Maybe some champange or water? Maybe water seems nicer as a start..." She stood up suddenly and walked over to the mini fridge, where there was a bottle of crisp, fresh water, which she poured into a glass. The brunette woman did the same and offered it to the young man.
Victoire sat beside Tataki again, bringing her full, pink lips to the edge of the glass. Her emerald green eyes gazed into his eyes; as if her eyes could pierce through her soul and she suddenly knew everything about what he was thinking.

"You want to taste the water first...Or my lips?" Victoire asked in a very seductive voice. Then suddenly, without waiting for an answer, she gently kissed him but slowly, progressively became more rough, making him wanting more.
Before Tataki would draw her closer to him, Victoirw quickly pulled back, handing him the glass of water with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:57 am

So... time to get his thoughts straight. He was getting a lap dance. At a strip club. His eyes quickly hurried to Tataki, who seemed to be getting... uh... seduced? Yeah, seduced. He turned back to the brunette, still not too sure how he should be reacting right now. She was grinding still, and he was starting to feel... things. He grunted slightly, before feeling the weight of her body recede, and the pressure lifted from his lap.

He breathed a small, silent sigh of relief, before watching her go over to the mini-fridge, and take out a small small, ornate glass, fill it with water, and bring it back. The brunette giggled at him, before speaking as slowly and seductively as she could.

"So, what first? The water... or my lips?" She giggled again, before reaching forwards and grabbing for his glasses. Wait, what? She was reaching for his glasses... closer, closer... the hand touched the frame. He couldn't bear it... but he wanted to... hnnngh....

The glasses came off, and the sudden burst of unmodified white light, combined with the fact that the light in the room itself was actually a pale red, caused his head to suddenly start throbbing like nothing he'd ever felt. He shouted out in pain, and ducked under the girl's kiss, grabbing his glasses out of her hand in one fluid motion, and moving up out of the way, hearing the throbbing of the blood in his head the entire time. He placed the glasses back on, and felt the headache recede, the red lights of the room suddenly becoming monochromatic.

His chest heaved, and he knelt down, hearing the footsteps coming up from behind him.

"N-no... l-leave me... p-please... it h-hurts... I want my first kiss to be with someone I like..." Wait, what did he just say? Naive boy. He stood up in a hurry, and started to hurry out the door, eyes closed and breathing heavily, down the hall, and into the nigh--?

"Oof!" He felt his body collide with that of somebody else's, and he hit the ground, his glasses clattering along the concrete. He opened his eyes for a second, before feeling the sudden headache come once more. He groaned, and shut them suddenly, so the headache would recede.

"C-find my glasses, please?" He started to feel around, hoping to find them himself and see exactly who he bumped into. Who could be walking into a "strip club"? They'd have to be rich. Probably quite... "seedy" too...

{NOTE TO AKI - THIS THREAD IS STAYING OPEN; DON'T WORRY ABOUT TATAKI AND VIC XDDD}

Last edited by Ace Aeries on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:42 am

"Oh how very sweet and kind of you General. I'm sure I'll keep you locked in my memories too~"

Here genuine smile cause Tataki to smile a little. Though since he didn't smile often it was only slight barely showing his white teeth. She then proceed to lay head upon his shoulder. This caused him to grin ever so slightly, as he glanced at her. She looked rather peaceful and tired with her eyes closed and laying on his shoulder. She looked very cute. Thats when her fingers began to twiddle..."over there." His eyes went wide once again not expecting her to do that. It felt.....good?

"You must be thristy..Maybe some champange or water? Maybe water seems nicer as a start..."

She suddenly shot up and walked over to the fridge. Well good thing she was starting with the water cause Tataki wasn't much of a drinker by any means. He didn't see the point of it really. She made her way back over to him. The way she held the glass was very seductive and her beautiful green eyes only made her more of a sight to behold. Tataki seemed to get lost in her eyes.

"You want to taste the water first...Or my lips?"

Tataki swallowed hard once again. It was quite the offer she was giving him and he didn't know what to do. But before he could even answer she was already leaning in. Tataki was about to protest but he began to get lost in the kiss. He was like putty losing pretty make all control. As he was about to bring her closer she broke away and shoved the drink in his hand. How......odd. He was a little parched and he began to drink from the glass. He took a few gulps before stopping. Watching her ever so closely. He had no idea what he had gotten himself into. Thats when he heard the noise that broke his concentration on her.

"N-no... l-leave me... p-please... it h-hurts... I want my first kiss to be with someone I like..."

The Emperor began to run out of the room. Tataki flew to his feet to follow but after taking only two steps....he began to sway falling over glass in hand. "Emperor Aeries wai.....t," he felt funny something clouded his thoughts as he lay there on the ground the Emperor disappearing from sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:50 am

Victoire smiled as he drank the glass and as he got alarmed by the youngling's cries. She watched as he ran after him, only to collapse on the ground. The woman stood up and told the brunette and blonde to take the boy back into the room, take whatever they find of value and take pictures.
"Now you..." Victoire whispered as she came to Tataki. The drug made him sluggish and in a dream-like state but he could still feel....sensously. She lifted him up, encourging sweet words to make him get up and started to take him to another room; all was red, with a large framed mirror on the left and a four poster silk bed.
Victoire pushed Tataki to the bed and started taking pictures herself. Got to keep him in a short leash.

"The real fun begins here don't you think?" She asked in a low, seductive voice but did not expect him to answer.
She stripped until she was just wearing a thong, her black, lace fingerless gloves and some black pantyhose. Unexpectedly, she literally ripped Tataki's shirt off while putting a handcuff to his right wrist to the bedpost. Victoire teasingly waved the keys at his face before putting it around her neck.

[Exit VICTOIRE and TATAKI]

Back to top Go down

A fun night...Maybe? Empty ENTER THE REAL PARTY-STARTER

Post by Spade Aeries Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:08 am

"YEAHHHWOO!~~" Spade hollered into the night over the purring of his sweet Seven. Wheels on asphalt made the best sound other than the cooing of a girl in bed. The playboy slipped his sunglasses over his eyes with an excited smirk. Long pieces of wavy brown hair whipped against his cheeks in the violent thrusts of wind. Everything about this car was sexual. Except, well... Spade took his eyes off the red light that he went through and stared blankly at Josef's white knuckles that were death-gripping the black leather seat. "Don't look at me, look at the road!!" came the typical reply from his Head of Military Operations. He sighed and shrugged his shoulders, looking back at the road. "I'm sorry I..." Spade pretended to be emotionally invested in his act of staring, "I was just captivated by the beauty sittin' on yer lap." He winked and two seconds later realized that no one would be able to see it. Damn. Waste of a wink. "Shula, your eyes cannot be described with poetry...even Shakespeare would be at a loss for words..." Spade giggled like an idiot and gave his trademark crooked smile, yes, taking his eyes off the road. But by doing so, he started drifting into on-coming traffic. Cars blasted there horns and the Brigadier General swerved just in time to save his precious vehicle from being totaled along with their lives, but the car was more important. "WOMANIZER MOBILE DODGE COMPLETE, How was that shit!? Ya alive back there, Niko??" Spade's fail Amestrian was now at the point where it was a slur of unintelligent drunken crap. However, he always managed to make some sense. Nikolaus was strapped to the back of the Seven, using the spare tire to hold him there somewhat effectively. The best part was that Niko asked him to.

After hitting EVERY bar and strip club in Central, the party animal had grown bored. Everyone already knew him here, so what was the fun? He didn't even have to try to be a lady-magnet. Who didn't want to get with the Head of Central?! Life was a too-easy drag and so... Spade came up with a brilliant idea!! (And no it wasn't the fact that he was drinking driving drunk--by the way don't ever drive drunk like this idiot). His brilliant idea was.... To go to East City! Tataki, the boring non-partier of a man, resided there and DARED to have the same birthday as him. It was time to start shit and have a good time doing it. And yes, Spade knew about the secret alliance between Tataki and Reila--that hot chick that melted the snow at Fort Briggs. Well, she could also...freeze it and Spade's heart. She was too much of a tight-ass, strung up in her duties. What was the point of having responsibilities if you didn't have fun with them?! They never saw eye to eye. Who knew...Amestris was bound to be thrown into a civil war at some point because of Hild's ideals. Whatever. Spade tried to light a cigarette and failed. It was too damn windy. Well, he was going 90 mph... Whatever.

Once Spade saw the glorious "Welcome to East City" sign on the highway, he swung off the nearest exit and sped passed East Head Quarters, making his way towards...the bar district. Oh yes, sweet heaven! Immediately a prettiful neon sign decorated in pink with silhouettes of naked girls came into sight. He pulled into a parking lot, not looking at Josef for obvious reasons (he was probably kissing the ground instead of a sexy stripper), and began setting up land mines around his car. Of course, they were a safe distance away so as to not harm the precious thing in anyway. Spade cackled evilly to himself, lighting up a cancer stick and taking a long drag. Smokey breath trickled out his lips with his velvety voice (he was prepping for the ladies), "Let's go in. Jokun, unstrap Niko."

He pranced to the door and kicked it open with a loud jingle, holding it for Shula. "THE REAL PARTY JUST STARTED. FREE DRINKS AROUND!!!" People cheered; people always cheered. Why wouldn't they? It was free booze for heaven's sake. That was when something collided with him and proceeded to whine about glasses. Spade tried to see through the pitch black haze of his sunglasses and failed epically. He lowered them on the bridge of his nose and peered suspiciously down. "Saeji!? What the fuck!?!?" He pointed at the kid, with a strange laugh that was of disbelief [a rare sound for THE Spade Aeries (he knew everything)]. "This guy's my kid brother. Oh, and the emperor of Xing. What the HELL are you doing HERE?!" He looked from his crew and back at Saeji, bending down to retrieve the glasses that were like 2 feet away gawd. "When the hell did you get blind?"
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:54 am

Jay walked into the club, bottle of vodka in hand, close behind Spade whom she'd chased. It was hard keeping up with the Womanizermobile! Why hadn't she hitched a ride!? At any rate, she was going to partay like a partay aminal. Yes. She looked around and drunkenly, as always at parties, looked at everyone and commented on them. She looked at Victoire first. "Sup. You're hot. I'm dizzy..." She then fell down. Well, drunk Jay was also very eh... Not Jayish... But still! Then she looked at Ace. "Hey! I know you! You're that- That one guy I saw that place! I think you was a cashier at my grocery barber!" Next was Tataki! "Hi... I don't know you. No Comment~" Next, and finally, was Spade... "OH MY GOSH! I KNOW YOU! I know you! You're like uh... A womanizer or crap! Your car sucks... I wanted a ride, but I stopped at McDonalds... Wait... What?" As Jay stared drunkenly into space, Victoire led Tataki away somewhere, and she groaned in annoyance. "Aw man! She went bye bye... Now I'm bored..." And Jay finally sat down on the floor in a puddle of wine and sat pouting like a two year-old. Classic drunkenness...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:30 am

[Re-entering the topic]

Meanwhile in another room...

Victoire started to put her clothes back on, her proper clothes, a pair of pin striped pants, a white collared shirt, sunglasses and a black hat. Tataki looked at her with confusion and she simply smiled at him.
"Sorry babe, gotta run. A girl is always busy." As she said this, Victoire grabbed two pairs of handcuffs and chained Tataki to the bedpost once again. She threw the keys between his legs, with a cushion to hide his nasty bits.
The woman grabbed her handbag and camera, waving the camera.

"Don't bother coming after me; one wrong move and these pictures will go public. What a scandal huh? At least I had a great time." And with that, she blew Tataki a farewell kiss, with her phone number written with liipstick on the mirror, and left the club.
Whilst she left, Victoire gave a flirtatous wink to the sunglassed man and another one to the youngling...Out the door she went.

[Topic Exit-->??]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:36 am

Question from Spade on the subject of being alive as the Pope Womanizer mobile raced along past the border.

"Yep, just counting them rocks along the road. So far I stopped on the count of five hundred thousand and two thousand, eight hundred and twelve rocks."

And so, the bold and intrepid soldiers of Central daringly venture forth in a quest for strippers, cocaine and a chance to be REAL MEN (except Shula, who is oddly enough tagging along, so maybe hers is a quest to discover her inner femininity by taking example of other more feminine females who happen to be... feminine?)

SO, Nikolaus was unstrapped by a Joker (or was it Joking? Maybe Jokun) as he got off the trunk, and CAREFULLY (not really) dodged the mines, as he hasn't even detonated one of them (all lies, he had a very close call with several of them and just had luck in NOT stepping on them.)

Missing out on the lady leaving as he had went past her whilst a drunkard went ahead of him he ALSO missed, more keen on the fact that when he looked up, he was met with ASS.

No, not the kind of ass that is a donkey, more like loads of ass in the form of humans of female descent sliding their butt cheeks along the poles. It promptly made Nikolaus widen his eyes, grin shining at the sight of scantly clad women, oho, just one of them might do, oh yes oh yes.

But more importantly! He has to have a round of silver tonic, he never really drank that whiskey but from what he heard, it gives him a sensation of his throat burning whilst nails would itch from within and pierce through his guts whilst his brain fizzles as his nose overheats and eyes feel cold. YEP, that kinda feeling. So he has GOT to try that drink, people who drank it said it changed their experience on EVERYTHING. Literally. Also known as giving someone the kicks.

So, Nikolaus went past Spade, and some kid brother who just so... wait, did he just say Xing? As in those bastards like his partner? THOSE XING?!

It stopped Nikolaus dead in his tracks, his eyes widening as a smile went from one end of his cheek at farthest to another.

"Xingese eh?" Nikolaus thought with malice, and an Emperor no less, "...Oh the delicious opportunities to kill him right here, GUT HIM, SLAY, EVISCERATE, INCINERATE, DESTROY, ANNIHILATE, KILL KILL KILL... the BEST chance to throw Xing into a path towards destruction! Glorious... glorious war..."

But he shook his head at the thoughts, "Very well, best bide my time, too many witnesses, blame will be spent on insane Amestrian rather than a random assassin... best shrug this off... although to think the commander is related to an Emperor of a nation which I hate... that'll be... odd... I guess the Commander is Amestrian, he just got adopted, that's right, only possible explanation he could be related. I WON'T acknowledge that he is Xingese, he just cannot be that... ah well, he probably is adopted definitely."

And so, Nikolaus went his merry way passing a couple of people as he was in the mood for some foul play of the carnal sorts in some private rooms, something perverted and scandalous. Going to some spot, reaching for the door handle as he twists the knob and opens it as he steps inside. Dead silence follows.

"Excuse me Commander Masu, I am going to go take a rain check."

*SLAM*

Nikolaus walked away with a frown from the now-closed room, going for the nearest bar with an unattended whiskey bottle to which he drunk to forget what he saw of a nude Eastern Commander whom he knew from looking at a brochure picture. Chugging down an entire bottle of silver tonic whiskey. Yeah... maybe that'll help him forget and focus on the pain, maybe forget what just burnt his eyes like a mofo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Sun May 01, 2011 3:09 am

When Spade had sent a message requesting Shula go with him and a few other soldiers that night for a drink, she'd figured there was no harm in saying yes and that since he was her boss' boss, she really couldn't say no; after all, she'd gone out for drinks with Acra and a few of the people in her office plenty of times. And there was just something about the way he'd flash a smile and then you just couldn't say no. And the car that he drove up in was a beast... If nothing else, it couldn't be argued that the man had taste.

But as the sexy beast of a car sped down the road, Shula's heart flew into her mouth and that was all that kept the girl from screaming or whimpering every time the tires squealed to stop, go or turn. Gorgeous as he was, sometimes it was hard to believe he was the same rank as her revered grandfather. She didn't dare question how, especially not right now as she sat on Josef's lap..... Really, if there wasn't enough room for everyone, he shouldn't have asked so many to come! At least it was dark enough to hide how dark her cheeks were burning, and the poor boy she was sitting on was at least enough of a gentleman to keep his hands to himself. Except that she was clutching the 'Oh Shit' bar as though her life depended on it, she would have pulled out her phone to tell Acra to water her plants if riding in the car killed her. Spade was hitting on her. While looking at her. While wearing sunglasses. While driving in the dark. Shula's hands let go of their vice-like grips to cover her eyes while she squeaked in slight terror, the oncoming cars honking and swerving a little to avoid Spade as Spade moved back into the correct lane.

She'd never really been one for bar-hopping, and after Spade had grown bored of the bars in Central and decided to hijack everyone and head to East City, she found she couldn't really object, and let out a breath she'd thought she was holding the whole ride when the car finally stopped in East City. Dear Ishvalla, if wars didn't kill them all, that man's driving certainly might. Shula blinked as they finally exited the sexy car that would probably kill them all by the end of the night, staring at... a strip club? She blushed hard. Sure, when she'd been asked if she liked dancing she said yes, but....

As she walked into the club and paid her door fee with a small sigh, she blushed hard, ignoring the quiet chuckles and comments made as she was carded by the girl at the door and then again by the bouncer. Really, she hated looking the way she did, especially dressed in her civvies and surrounded by women who posessed assets she never would. Shula shifted uneasily from foot to foot, scooting between people and trying to wave the smell of cigarette smoke away from her when she finally found a booth and took a seat, letting out a small sigh. It wasn't long before one of the girls who was waiting tables came by to take an oder, and thankfully at least she was dressed. Well, more dressed than the dancers on the stages, at any rate. Reluctantly, Shula pulled out a few senz and gave it to the girl; if she was going to be here all night, she needed soemthing to keep her from panicking or feeling so awkward, especially since of all the bars they'd gone to that night she hadn't had anything harder than a soda. "White Drachman, please... and light on the vodka."

Something told her she'd need it.
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 2:25 am

"Saeji!? What the fuck!?!?" That voice... it'd been... HOW LONG HAD IT BEEN?! He wanted to open his eyes, and look straight at the source of the voice... and when the glasses were handed back to him and he placed them on, the colour red began to fade away again, and he saw that face right in front of him. No, it couldn't be... It was impossible. How was he supposed to react? Uh... joy, right?

"Sakuya?" He blinked in astonishment. The entire prospect of this was impossible. There was no way that his older brother could be here... of all places... HERE?!

"This guy's my kid brother. Oh, and the emperor of Xing. What the HELL are you doing HERE?!"

"To answer that question, I'll ask you what happened to you - and why you're not in Central right now... I kinda came to see you..." He let his eyes wander, until the next question caused them to shoot open.

"When the hell did you get blind?"

"Uh... well... I'm not, really..." He leaned up to the man and whispered into his ear.

"Alchemy. I'll explain later. Too many people here." With a small sigh, he pulled away and sat back down, taking in the other few people behind Sakuya. He sighed softly, and stood up with a yawn, bowing to them.

"Pleased to meet you all. My name is Saeji Aeries, Emperor of Xing." His own introduction over and done with, he went to follow his brother back into the club.

"Excuse me Commander Masu, I am going to go take a rain check."

A slam sounded, and Saeji turned in the direction of the slam. Eh...

"Oh, yeah. I'm here with Commander Tataki Masu. He got caught up by some... I think she was a stripper? Is that the word for it? Another one tried to get me too... but I managed to get away from her - it's when I bumped into you..." He laughed softly and nervously, before checking his pocket, making sure that the Nanatsuya was still there.

Oo-er... He saw the girl breeze past him and to the bar... and sighed softly. Really, what was going on? There was a few drunks here - were there any SANE people? Besides Sakuya, of course~

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Aeries Tue May 03, 2011 4:31 pm

[Shula, your post was epic. "Oh shit bar", "White Drachman" Hahaha I almost choked on my soda reading!]

"HAHAHA Ohhh I see," Spade answered in an overenthusiastic voice. He wasn't intoxicated or anything of the sort. ...No, actually he wasn't. Well, not yet; it was only a matter of time... The brother of the kid gave a wide grin and slung an arm around his shoulders, pulling his head near. Head met fist and you know the rest. It resulted in extremely messy hair and crooked glasses. "Idiot I work at Central so why did you come here to see me? And tonight we all had off. Today is official bar-hopping day. Get with it man. You're what, nineteen? That's old enough to understand that to ask a man why he isn't working is a sin." He laughed and let the kid go, stumbling further inside. He was at least aware that Saeji was following him. Good, it was better to keep the inexperienced close. He also had to watch over Shula. (And attempt not to flirt). "Your Amestrian sucks, man; ya need practice like hardcore. My Xingese is rusty I feel like I can't speak it right ne-more." Yes, Spade used fun slang with a devious grin, knowing all the while that his kid brother would have a problem understanding wtf he was talking about. This indeed was going to be a fun night! Wahahaha!

"So what have you been doin' in Xing other than rotting? How's the parents? Still gettin' the money I send? ... Sorry I'm asking too many questions, right?" Spade laughed nervously, obviously not used to having someone who knew about his painful past close. He would write Saeji once a week regardless of whether he had to write it while running from enemy fire or not. In his letters, he was able to admit to everything. Saeji was the only one who knew why he did what he did. It was slightly unsettling especially since the last time they met was when Spade was...eighteen, was it? Whatever. He headed towards Niko and then stopped.

"Wait, what did you say? Tataki is here?" Spade's eyes narrowed and he moved closer to his brother's ear. "Under no circumstances should you go with him, do ya understand? I'll explain when you tell me about yer alchemy, but for now keep it at that. It's dangerous, get it?" He sighed and ran a hand through his brown hair. "And why are you talking about strippers like they are enemies after your life? Guys enjoy this kind of stuff. I'll teach ya sometime." He opened the door that Niko had just been peering into and flung it open, waltzing in to check it out.

SLAM! Pant...pant...pant. "DON'T GO IN THERE. I need a drink."

And off to Shula's table he went, helping himself to a fabulous seat right across from her. He caught the waitress as she was leaving with her order. "I'll have same, but heavy on the vodka." He turned back to the table and gave his trademark grin. "Not to be rude, but do you have a boyfriend? I swear there's a reason why I'm asking!" He held up both hands before he was judged and his tone was completely genuine. Spade, who was always thinking of others (not) had a thought suddenly occur to him. He didn't want to drag his subordinates around with him against their will... It wasn't right and it would kill their opinions of him. Wait...wait a second. Was--was this a sober moment!?
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 6:34 am

Josef stumbled out of the car in a panicked daze as soon as Shula hopped off his lap. Falling to the pavement, Josef sprawled out, defeated by the sheer panic and anxiety the he felt during the car ride here. It was one thing to go on one of Spade's usual bar-hopping adventures, but this trip had taken them all the way to East, they just cross half the width of the country, the entire time Spade had been driving so haphazardly that he though they would all die before they even reached their destination. What was more was the company Spade brought, the Womanizer Mobile, as Spade proudly called this attractive vehicle (Which was certainly far too outdated to meet current safety regulations), only seated two people, yet four had come, Nikolaus tagged along, being tied to the back at his specific request, and then Shula Brighton had come along too, no doubt that it was due to Spade's charismatic and persuasive ability with women, or at least, thats what Josef assumed. But somehow the seating arrangement left Shula in his lap for the entire ride instead of Spade's, which, for the innocent Josef who was timid of such things, was a very awkward and uncomfortable set-up, he had been as tense as could be the entire trip.

After clumsily getting to his feet, Josef stumbled dizzily over to Niko, who was still tied to the back, and released him without a word. Normally Josef would ask if someone was okay and unharmed after such a dangerous stunt, but such sentiment would probably be wasted on Niko, he always seemed to like dangerous excitement, from what he could tell.

While the others hurried ahead to whatever destination in mind, Josef leaned against the car, letting out an exhaustive sigh. Reaching into his bag that he usually carried around, he pulled out a small hardcover copy of The Golem by Gustav Meyrink, he had just purchased it yesterday, and figured since he never made the effort to get wasted during the outings, he might as well make the time to read a new book.

Several minutes passed, the others were already inside...inside where? Josef turned to actually face the establishment they were parked outside of for the first time. Oh god, this wasn't a normal drinking pub at all! It was a strip bar! Josef brushed his hand through his dark brown hair in a very nervous manner, weighing the possible consequence of following Spade and the rest into the bar.....a bar full of half naked women, everywhere, dancing. His face turned red at the very thought. Why was he so bad a dealing with this sort of thing? Its not like he was nervous around girls in general, its just when they get really close and make you burn up and your heart beat so irregularly.....

After weighing the decision carefully in his mind, Josef resolved to enter the strip bar, carefully stepping around Spade's land mines as he did. He brought his book, figuring if he sat in a corner and read, an employee wouldn't approach him to sell her, err, services. Josef hurried through the door, trying not to make eye contact with the woman at the door as he handed her money for the entrance fee, though he felt rather certain that if he looked up, she'd be giggling at his expression, which probably looked so flushed with red tint that you'd think he had a sunburn. After making his way into the heart of the building's main room, Josef glanced around nervously, looking for Spade and everyone else, but everywhere he looked, he just saw another woman dressed in an extremely revealing outfit. Don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact, if they don't notice you they won't bother you

Josef walked briskly to the back of the room, and, upon spotting a door, made his way too it, hoping to find a quiet place to wait all this out and read. He pushed the door open and let out a startled yell, dropping his book on the floor and immediately covering his eyes with his arm. "I, I'm so sorry sir, I didn't know that someone was using this room, n-not that I was going to use this room for that sort of thing!" he exclaimed in rapid speech and a disoriented tone, so nervous that he let his Cretarian accent slip out and adulterate his Amestrian. Josef quickly spun around, eyes still covered, and walked directly into the wall next to the door, promptly falling over backwards and hitting his head on the floor, which thankfully, was covered in carpet. And there he lied on the floor, too paralyzed to get to his feet, as the horror he just witnessed still lied cuffed to the bed, with only a pillow to hide his shame.

Perhaps Josef thought to himself, Spade will set the whole place on fire, I'll die from the smoke and flames, and then everything will work out

Last edited by Josef Draper on Wed May 04, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Wed May 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Shula couldn't help but glance around at the leagues of beautiful women. Tall, beautiful legs with well-toned thighs and thick calves from dancing in heels. If nothing else, she could sympathize with how exhausted these girls were after work; she didn't dance professionally, but she danced enough that it rivaled most people with passionate hobbies. IF she spent whole days doing nothing but dancing, she hurt like hell, especially if it was ballet and not belly dancing. She couldn't imagine how much more it hurt to do that all day in stilettos.

The music, smoky air and dim lights certainly made a decent setting, and it made it hard to focus on anything that wasn't right in front of you. Too much background noise. So as Spade slid into the seat directly across from her, Shula couldn't help but give him her full attention. She was about to ask her boss how he was enjoying his evening when she was caught off guard, a pale blonde eyebrow raising up. Spade spoke Ishvallan. Fluently. And instead of annoying her with smalltalk and taking ages of banter, he got right to the point of his question. Instead of ignoring him or telling him to piss off (not that she would.. even off-duty, he was still her boss), she was somewhat impressed. As the waitress came back with their drinks she shook her head, taking the first small sip.

"No sir.. If the Military wanted me to have a boyfriend, I would have been issued one in training." Shula smiled faintly. It was true; there were tons of rules and regulations about dating people you worked with, and then with things being so tense dating someone not serving would just making things complicated. She took another small sip. "Why, what's on your mind?"
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 3:12 am

"Idiot I work at Central so why did you come here to see me? And tonight we all had off. Today is official bar-hopping day. Get with it man. You're what, nineteen? That's old enough to understand that to ask a man why he isn't working is a sin."

"... You'd be surprised, Brother." He blinked a few times, and then sighed softly. Why didn't he know these things? He was more than prepared to take notes down about all of this! But... meh. There were far too many things to take down, and far too little time - or ink - to do so. With a yawn, he scratched the back of his neck.

"Your Amestrian sucks, man; ya need practice like hardcore. My Xingese is rusty I feel like I can't speak it right ne-more."

"I'm trying! I don't get much practice!" He whined, not realizing what his tone of voice was insinuating - he was being... 'annoying', right?

"So what have you been doin' in Xing other than rotting? How's the parents? Still gettin' the money I send? ... Sorry I'm asking too many questions, right?"

"Parents are dead. And yeah, the money's been helping, thanks, brother." He smiled brightly at Sakuya, before standing back up and...

"Under no circumstances should you go with him, do ya understand? I'll explain when you tell me about yer alchemy, but for now keep it at that. It's dangerous, get it?" Xingese? Why had he changed his language, why was he speaking in a hushed voice?

"O-okay..." He blinked a few times, before stepping back from the man and stumbling over slightly. What was that about? He trusted Tataki, so why was Sakuya telling him to not trust him - and to not go with him? What was going on? He blinked a few more times.

And why are you talking about strippers like they are enemies after your life? Guys enjoy this kind of stuff. I'll teach ya sometime."

"...oh. But she tried to kiss me... I don't want my first kiss to be with some random girl." He sounded SO naive right now. He didn't know that he sounded naive, but that's what the people around him - and especially Sakuya - would probably think. He yawned, adjusted his glasses, and went to follow Spade into the room, before being met with the man's chest and falling down onto his ass.

"DON'T GO IN THERE. I need a drink." Eh? He stood up and opened the door, peering inside with a blink.

"REEEEEEEH!"

Slam! He turned away sharply, and followed Sakuya to the bar, sitting on Shula's other side. He turned to her and tried to grin roguishly, in the way that he had towards the stripper earlier.

"Hello, beautiful. Come here often?" He winked, and then groaned.

"Nope, Sakuya. I don't see how you do it..." He shook his head a couple of times, before placing his forehead onto the table and whining. How did Sakuya get so good with the ladies? That's what he'd told him every time in his letters! But Saeji just couldn't seem to do it!!!

"لا يا سيدي.. اذا كان الجيش يريد مني أن يكون صديقها، كنت قد أصدرت واحدة في التدريب". Didn't... understand that at all. Not one bit. He sighed again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Aeries Tue May 10, 2011 12:43 am

Spade hadn't really thought...until now. Wh-what had Saeji said? While he was walking here, what had he said exactly? He answered about their parents and about the money he sent... What...had he said!? Emerald eyes widened behind his shades and he put a hand over his mouth, suddenly sweating. Shit. Did he say their parents were dead!? D-did that make Saeji the--the emperor!? Spade shot his little brother a terrified stare and then quickly shifted his attention back to where it belonged: on a beautiful woman. No, no he had to be crazy. He heard wrong. "Of course you don't see it; you're doing it all wrong," he yelled at him in bad Xingese, eyes shifting only briefly. God, that brother of his would never learn... And jesus he couldn't be the emperor of Xing, right? God damn.

Spade swiped at his bangs and grinned. "Would you like to be issued one?" The head of Central's smooth flirtatious streaks would never cease to surface in normal conversation. He lowered his sunglasses down the bridge of his nose and winked the trademark Spade Aeries wink, showering her with his crooked you-can-have-me-anytime smile. He was a dork. And it was obvious that there was some hidden reason for his ways. This reason...only his little brother knew. Spade slapped a hand over his face and laughed like an idiot. Maybe he had drank too much at all those bars. He thought getting his subordinates to accompany him for once would allow them to have a little fun with their lives, but here he was flirting with one! What was wrong with him. "Forget it," he tried to laugh it off, "I think I drank too much tonight." Spade whipped out his lighter and began fiddling with the flint that just wouldn't spark right. Ah, he got it!

He stood up, but in the same moment he collided with a poor, scarcely clad waitress. She dropped Spade's drink, falling into the bar. The booze!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!! Shatter... Spade dropped his precious lighter in horror. Of course, he had the lack of mind to not realize that it was still lit....until about a second later. He just...couldn't catch it in time (Markus foreshadow!!). ...He watched in slow motion as it hit the wooden floor next to his snazzy cowboy boots. "Fuuuuccckkkk...." Spade shouted in slow motion, diving for his brother and Shula. He grabbed Saeji's wrist and uprooted Shula from her chair. Carrying her princess-style in his arms he got them outside just in time before the entire place swarmed with flames. He...had to save that idiot, Tataki. He didn't need to think twice about Niko...and had Jay come? Ugh.

Spade flung off his sunglasses at Saeji, knowing...just knowing the boy would risk his life to catch them. "Hold on to those, I'll be right back," Spade muttered, knowing...just knowing that Saeji understood the meaning of his statement. Spade left his soul behind and dashed into the flames, wavy brown hair thrashing in the blast of heat. He found Jay in a puddle of wine in the doorway. He pushed her slightly outside and pointed. "LOOK MCDONALDS HAS A SALE OVER THERE! WATCH OUT FOR THE LANDMINES!" Jay was now safe. Spade shut the door, taking a fresh breath of...smoke. Lovely. Well, it seemed like...he lit another thing on fire by accident. Seriously alcohol and smoking was not a good idea. Maybe he should refrain from i-- Stop that thought. Stop that thought right now, Aeries. Can't be going out of character now. Phew, that was close.

Right, back to saving the naked bastard. Which door was it again? Got to dodge the half-naked strippers to find it...and accidentally bump into them. Whoops. Yeah exits that way. Though he was doing perverted things... Spade was actually making sure that everyone was getting out okay and that no one was on fire. Once he confirmed this, Spade conveniently remembered which door it was. Flinging it open, he waltzed in and pulled out his revolver. "You're so damn lucky... now pray I don't miss." Yes, Spade's eyes were closed. What? This was to save his sanity. He cocked it and pulled the trigger, seemingly without aiming. The handcuffs shot off, and clanked to the ground, spinning in circles like Spade's head. "That's all I'm doing." He turned on his heel and walked out into the sea of flames--a silhouette facing destruction--an almighty hero exiting the scene--a...

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIT'SFUCKINGHOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!" Spade ran the rest of the way, flung opened the door, and joined the crowd who seemed to have been keeping good distance from his car. He couldn't afford having...someone...blow up...now... What's this? Everything was going black!? Spade staggered to Saeji and Shula and grinned stupidly. "My..bad," he breathed from charcoal lungs and then hit the ground.

[EXIT TOPIC]

Last edited by Spade Aeries on Wed May 11, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Tue May 10, 2011 4:11 am

Somehow, Spade's reply wasn't totally unexpected and so typical of him as he lowered his sunglasses just to wink and flash a grin that was both stunning and pure cheese. Maybe it was the modest amount of vodka calming her nerves down enough to let her laugh softly at his antics, reaching a delicate finger out to push his glasses back up his nose in a polite refusal. Over the months she'd been working at Central under him, it was funny. There was something about Spade she just couldn't put her finger on, like something under all of his cheesy grins and conceited flirtatiousness that didn't belong, but for the life of her she couldn't name it or bring herself to ask. It wasn't any of her business, and her skills with people weren't the best, so her assumptions about them were easily way off the mark. Still chuckling softly and taking a long sip of her drink, she turned her attention to the young Xingese man who sat beside her. The grin was like it was trying to be Spade's, but missed by a few points, especially as he asked if she came there often. The sound couldn't be helped, and Shula laughed softly; not at the boy for flirting, but at the groan from himself immediately following it and shook her head.

"I'm neither beautiful or a regular patron," she said, finishing her drink in one long drag with a sweet smile. "But thank you... It's sweet of you for saying so." The boy lamented to Spade, so they must have known each other somehow. And although his Amestrian seemed a little forced, it was kind of funny that he seemed as awkward and out of place there as she did. She was about to ask her boss who his younger friend was as the man struggled with his lighter only to catch herself as he caused the drink to spill everywhere. Before it had even fully registered what was happening, the fire was spreading, quickly consuming the alcohol and cheap varnish. Oh lord, not again! Shula gasped and gave a small yelp as she was suddenly scooped up and carried outside almost instantly, Spade towing the young man behind him. After their last incident with a fire, she supposed neither of them wanted to spend several days recovering again with large medical bills anytime soon. "Spade! Waitaminute, I-"

Spade ran back into the club as the fire rose up hungrily and Shula sighed heavily. "I swear to Ishvalla that man needs to come with a hazard sign around his neck!!" They had been carried a safe distance from the building, and watched as people began running out. She looked to Seiji. [color]"Stay here! I'm going to help with the fire!"[/color] Shula ran back toward the blaze, keeping out of the way of the frantic dancers, staff, patrons and people she'd come with, glad she'd learned her lesson about being prepared after the disaster at the carnival. Kneeling down, she raised her hands up and moved the backs of her hands together quickly and gracefully, her bracelets producing the spark she needed.

That little spark was all she needed, extending it out as a fiery whip and connected it easily to the building as seamlessly as drops of water. Focusing carefully, fire connected with fire Shula let out a deep breath, letting herself work as quickly as she could and began to pull. It was just like as she'd done at the carnival, and what she'd tried to do when she'd sparred with far more skilled fire alchemists before. Slowly the fire began to recede from the top and furthest back of the building forward, moving in steady ripples to the fiery whip that kept Shula connected. At this point little could break her concentration, the Ishvallan breathing in and out very calmly despite the fire and panic, letting herself follow the advice she'd been given and truly let herself be one with what she was doing, the fire an extension of her will. Her will was stronger than the fire, and she was calm; the fire connected through her would have no choice but to yield. Flames pulled back more and more into the whip controlled by her array until after several long minutes there was only the whip, the array forcing the oxygen away from the fire and giving it nothing to feed on until it too died off.

She let out a tired sigh, turning and heading back to where she'd been dropped off by Spade and looked around as he stumbled toward she and Seiji, looking a little singed and grinning like an idiot. Really, that man....

"My..bad" If this had been a cartoon there would have been a little black puff of smoke coming out of his mouth as he talked. She folded her arms over her chest lightly, For a change, she smirked playfully at her boss, a pale eyebrow arching delicately, the faint blush subdued by the triumphant look.

"Boss... You couldn't handle me.
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next