Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

MISSION: Attack on Two Sides

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 3 Empty Re: MISSION: Attack on Two Sides

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:46 am

Draco didn't stray too near the Fort. He kept his distance and watched as his men and guns destroyed the walls and men of Briggs. He was happy - war. It was his calling, his nature. He was a wild as the tempest.
Next thing that happened was a rain of ice from the clouds. The Drakkar leader had to get away or he would most likely die - he ran as fast as he could and hid behind the nearby hill, where his remaining forces were. Draco was secure, but alas all his squads were killed. As the ice shards shattered against his armor and skin he finally finished his cigar.

"Man, what a drag... I was afraid that even my Natural Armor would be pierced through." - Draco smirked, his Natural Armor was a feat of alchemy he himself developed. His armor suit was just for looks - in truth it was his skin. It was as sturdy as a layer of 7cm of reinforced steel and it still remained skin - the same flexibility.
Draco looked around, it seemed as if 1 of the Basilisks was destroyed. The one nearest to the Fort. The other 2 were behind a nearby hill and remained unharmed. The Drachman artillery was wiped out. AND now there was a wall of ice surrounding the Fort.

"This is bad business, they sure have powerful alchemists." - Draco got another cigar from one of his pockets and lighted it up, with his thumb alone. It seemed as if the cigar simply lit on fire on itself, and there was no fire... the snow around his head simply melted, - "Well... I'm a good alchemist too - I guess it's time I showed 'em what I got, hehehehe." - Draco spoke through his comm, he gave instructions to the sniper and the remaining artillery, - "Okay boys and girls - Basilisks - concentrate fire at the base of the ice shield - make it crumble. Graham - you will infiltrate the Fort when the chance arises, seeing as you are a good martial artist and an assassin, but for now stay put and be ready to snipe anything that tries to get out of the Fort. Just don't kill friendlies, haaah..." - the Drakkar leader exhaled some smoke and drew closer to the icy wall, just some 40 steps.

The man stood on the open ground motionless, suddenly the two metal rods on his back slammed into it with a loud sound. Draco lifted both his arms in the direction of the ice wall. A huge beam of fire erupted from his arms, melting the snow away instantly - pure 300*C. The rods accumilated heat and transferred it through Draco's body - into his arms. Only due to the initial trait of his resistance to this heat and Natural Armor Draco himself could withstand this.
And the best part was - Draco sacrificed just two his legs to be able to do all this without much effort, the Gate's curse was an gift to Draco. He wasn't much dissapointed that he had to wear automail legs.

Last edited by Scion Grey on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:17 pm

The forces of Drachma were slowly wiped out, and very few squads were left. They had retreated, luckily, and all seemed lost. Suddenly, a large roar could be heard coming from the mountains on the right side, opposite from that of Sashura and the few squads that he held. A lone figure seemed to appear on a black steed, his cold, azure eyes matching that of the cold air surrounding them all. This lone figure was the newly appointed General of the Drachman military, the North Flank General, Karyu Jisatsu. He smirked devilishly, looking down on the fort that was supposed to be the home of his beloved. Apparently they were under attack... well duh, of course they were, Karyu was the one who was supposed to lead the military against the fort. He was disappointed when he saw how badly the the force he sent was wiped out, and even more disappointed in Sashura who was supposed to be taking care of the situation. He sighed before he looked back at the Briade, a total of one thousand bloodthirsty soldiers ready to bring an end to this battle.

He looked down to see that the Rebel forces were nearly wiped out aswell, but that became the last thing he noticed as he watched the Rebel Commander melt through the ice that seemed to cover a large majority of Briggs. He sighed, knowing the man could have taken the wall down earlier if he had done this, but wasted no time in preparing himself for war. He grabbed his gun-blade, and struck it in the air, his soldiers screaming with pride and blood thirst. They were ready to charge, but now was not the time. Switching on his communicator, he spoke in Drachman to the Drakkar Commander.

"Step back, i think it's time i handled this matter the right way. I only hope you move in time, for i do believe that you and i will have penty of blood to spill."

Upon saying this, Karyu took his gun, and aimed it at Briggs, and next thing you know... he opened fire. The bullets came in contact with parts of the ice, exploding and breaking down the ice slowly. Suddenly, to their dismay, matters were growing worse. Karyu quickly leapt off of his horse and handed his gun to his Lieutenant before he clapped his hands and slapped them on the ground. He looked up, his azure eyes flashing with excitement and bloodlust, and his smile similiar to that of a cannabilistic psychopath who was ready to enjoy a large feast... funny, that sounded rather familiar. However, back on the main note, the gravity around the lower part of the mountain suddenly became twice as heavy, and slowly was getting stronger and stronger around the mountain beneath them. This act caused an avalanche, which came rushing down on Fort Briggs, and then to add insult to injury, Karyu had the gravity slowly dissipate around the area he focused it on, and placed it more onto various parts of Briggs, causing buildings to come crashing down, and collapse upon one another. This was only the beginning, however, for there were plenty more moves to be made. Karyu finally let go of his alchemy and watched as the destruction of the avalanche came crushing down towards Fort Briggs with great speed.

"OK!! ARE YOU READY!?!?"

Karyu's men replied with much pride and power behind their voice, striking their weapons into the air.

"YEA!!"

Karyu quickly came back to his feet and attached his gun to his back before leaping onto his horse. He then took off charging as he snapped his fingers, making the gravity aroud the avalanche multiply by two again, forcing it to move faster. The avalanche went crashing down on the fort, causing major damage to Fort Briggs, and behind it came the calvary of the Drachman army. A total of nearly three hundred men came down the mountain behind the Avalanche, with their leader, Karyu Jisatsu, at the very front.

"HERE WE GO!!!"

Karyu grinned devilishly as soldiers of the Drachman Army, what little was left of the Drakkar Rebels, and the slowly decreasing number of Amestrian soldiers watched in fear as the Drachman General raced down the side of the mountain without fear in his eyes. He suddenly pulled his gun off his back and began firing at random buildings within the Fort, along with the Amestrian Soldiers, and he let out a war cry unlike anyother.

"PUT YA GUNS ON!!!!"

His soldiers followed the order of their general, and pulled their guns off of their backs, and opened fire on the enemy base below. They had only one intention, taking down Fort Briggs with one fall swoop. His men continued to open fire at soldiers of the base, and Karyu did the same, eliminating buildings and groups of soldiers with his explosive bullets.

"Amestris, you imbeciles!! You think you're brave, huh!? I think your dumb!!"

He continued to open fire before he sent a shot into the air and shot another bullet into the air, making the first bullet hit the other, causing an explosion in the air. To the others on the other side fo the mountain, this seemed to be a flare, and they too, set off bombs they planted on parts of the opposite mountain, causing a short, yet wide avalanche to fall upon Fort Briggs once more. The calvary men let out a war cry in excitement, and the horses sped up as their riders commanded.

"That's right!! Stand in my way if you want be sliced down!!! HYAAA!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:39 pm

"Fuck don't tell me-!"Ilona suddenly turned around and swore she heard Karyu's voice, followed by an avalanche. What is he doing here..Unless..And just as she listened more, she feared even more and realised he's on the other side of the battlefield..She had to fight againest him..
"Oh god...Not like this..."Ilona fell on her knees, not knowing what to do and covered her eyes, in attempt to cover up his prescene. She refused to cry but Ilona could not stop but to do so..She had to do something about this. With that thought, Ilona lightly touched her stomach and stood up. Completely ignoring the other man, she slid down the mountain in high speed and landed down with a slight trip but continued to run towards where Karyu's voice was.
"KARYU! KARYU IT'S ME STOP!"She must have screamed on top of her voice, the screams mixed with sobs but she tried to keep her saddness at bay. She had to stop him before it gets anymore worse that it already has....
"Please you can't do this to me.."Ilona whispered...Otherwise I'll just get rid of it I guess there's no point in keeping it anymore...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:57 pm

As Ilona slid down the mountain, Sashura's men quickly reacted by trying to grab her, but missed and watched in awe as the woman foolishly ran towards the avalanche. Sashura reacted as quicklly as he could, jumping onto his horse and riding down the mountain behind the avalanche, he just barely grabbed Ilona by the neck and pulled her onto the horse, skillfully, before turning the horse around, and tossing her infront of him across the horse's back. He punched the back of her head, hopefully knocking her out, and to make sure this attempt was carried through, he made a gauntlet of carbon-steel from the elements around him to add an extra 'kick' to his punch. The horse rode up the mountain, trudging through the horse as hard as it could. Sashura tossed the girl on the ground once they reached the original point they were at, and climbed down from his horse. He would have to work with what he got untill General Jisatsu gave him his next order. Women... truly a hassle.

Sashura sighed and ordered his men to prepare for a second wave, but untill the time came, they were to provide cover fire, launching grenades and using the two basilisk that were prepared up in the mountains. Hopefully, the arrival of the General would be the morale booster they needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:18 pm

Xanthus Icarus was standing in his ice dome with a strangely malevolent grin upon his face. Things had gone according to his plan so far, and he had even managed to get what he had come for in the first place without actually going INTO the Fort where there might be hostiles. Hmm…it was a shame that he had forgotten to tell Reila the message that he had been sent to deliver, but oh well…she wouldn’t be going anywhere, so Xan could always deliver the message later. Reaching out with his right hand into the icy darkness inside of the dome, Xan grabbed his State Alchemist’s pocket watch. He had drawn up metal from various places inside of the Fort, including his room, and It had been child’s play to simply remember where he had left the watch, and then draw it up through the metal by deconstructing the watch, and then reconstruct its molecules bit by bit as the metal containing the molecules had arrived.

To think, I actually came all the way here just to get my pocket watch before I went into a self imposed exile. Hmm...but then again, I did bleed, sweat, and cry for this thing. And it does bring back fond memories of another time...but oh well, it's time to move on. Hey kid, I promised you that you would get to raid the kitchen, and I always keep my word. When I poke some holes in this dome, you'll see that I just so happened to reconstruct the Fort so that the kitchen is now up here. It's a good thing that the pantry and fridge are both made of metal eh? I'll be back in a little while to bring get you back out of here, but until then, go nuts.

So saying, Xan got the Xingese boy off of his shoulders and set him on the ground. Then, he pressed his hands against the metal barrier, and began a very complicated alchemical technique. It began by him deconstructing a pod of sorts in the wall. He stepped into this pod, and pressed his hands against the metal on the inside of the pod. The metal pod's 'door' closed, sealing Xan in. Then, by deconstructing the metal above the pod at the same time that he was reconstructing the metal beneath it, Xan managed to move the pod upward toward the top of the dome, where he promptly disintegrated the door. Of course, now there was three feet of ice to contend with. With another smirk, Xan melted the ice that was blocking his way for ten feet around, the simply jumped the rest of the way up. Now he was standing on the dome that he had created, and he could see everything. Hmm...it seemed that the Rebel force had been wiped out, the Drachman's first wave of attackers had retreated, and some things in the Fort had blown up from the inside. It hadn't come as a surprise that Sashura had lied about where the bombers would be. After all, why trust an Amestrian with Drachman military information? Of course, Xan hadn't been completely honest himself either. He hadn't told Sashura that the supplies were kept underground for just this sort of occasion.

The Ishvallan shrugged. 'Oh well. He lied to me, and I didn't tell him the whole truth. Poor Sasha probably thinks that I've betrayed him and will be coming for my head at some point...but oh? I forgot that there was an avalanche headed for Briggs. Hmm...'

Xan looked a bit beyond the avalanche to see a man on a horse in front of hundreds of Drachmans. Was that all? Oh please, even RIOTE could have done better than that. Then Xan looked down at where the Rebels had once been again. He saw a lone Drakkar melting the ice off of Briggs' walls. It was too bad that he hadn't bothered to hit the ice dome. A lot of pain could have been avoided for Drachma. Oh well, his loss.

Xan thought about what to do for a moment. He could just leave. At first he had come to save Reila and Daigoro, but he now began to think better of that. He had originally come to tell Reila the truth; that he had learned about who the Fuhrer really was. But that would just lead her to rebel, and then she might be looked upon as a traitor. 'And speaking from experience,' Xan thought to himself, 'that isn't a fun thing to be thought of as. I won't drag anyone else down with me. I will walk this lonely road by myself, and if I should die before I reach the end, then so be it. They can save themselves. After all, it's just ice, snow and men, two of which Reila controls. Hmm...either way, it's time to go.' But then Icarus thought about something. It wouldn't really be cool to just leave them to fight an avalanche, a Drakkar, Drachma, and Truth knows what else with what little remained of the Briggs Brigade.

If only to repay Reila and Daigoro for leaving me an easy escape route out of jail, I'll keep them alive, just as I warned Sashura that I might. But then, I'm going to disappear, as two nations would look upon me as a traitor, and neither one will be very receptive of me. Great, now there are going to be two nations that want to kill me for crimes that I haven't even committed. Well...not yet anyway.

Having reached his decision, Xan dropped to the metal portion of the dome again, and pressed his left hand against it. A column rose out of the metal with him on it. Xan rose higher than the ice part of the dome, so that he could see over it without having to walk around on it. Sitting down, Xan began to work.

He noticed that the Drachman reinforcements were traveling DIRECTLY BEHIND the avalanche, instead of waiting for it to finish its destruction. The fools must have had no idea who had been in that dome this whole time, otherwise they would have probably waited a little longer, then charged...not that it would have helped them in the end either way.

Xan threw a kunai at the ice portion of the dome, then placed a kunai inside of the metal that he was sitting on. This was the alkahestry part of Xan's powers, that he had been perfecting for the past few months. Sending a transmutation through one kunai sent it through the other simultaneously, and since all of the ice on Briggs was connected...Xan was controlling all the ice for many miles around. Of course, the only ice that was really important at the moment was the avalanche ice. Concentrating, Xan caused the water molecules to move much more rapidly, causing it to melt almost instantaneously. This halted the destruction that was raining down on Briggs, and instead caused Briggs' walls to be soaked with water. Again. Not one to waste an opportunity, Xan refroze the water after it fell, freezing the outside of Briggs entirely, with an even THICKER wall of ice than before.

Satisfied with his work, Xan now began to make use of the dome that he had created earlier, BEFORE the new ice walls of Briggs had been made. The Drachman reinforcements had apparently split in two and were racing down either mountain to the left and right of Briggs. Without cover, as the mountains were bare. Of course, Xan hadn't even touched his dome yet, and it had so much ice, that if he didn't get rid of it soon, it would seriously either topple over the side of Briggs, or just go through it. So, Xan had decided to use it as a weapon.

Xan pressed his right hand to the kunai in the metal. The kunai in the ice glowed, as though in anticipation of his next move.

An old friend once told me that if a man kills another man, that makes him a murderer.

Xan sent a controlled deconstruction command to the kunai in the ice, causing a shard about a foot long and five inches thick to launch itself from the ice dome and into the heart of a Drachman invader on either mountain. Those that saw this feat stopped dead...only to be trampled under the feet of those that did not.

He also said that if that same man kills many, he's a conqueror.

This time, Xan sent about fifty shards in either direction. Since the enemies on both mountains were not spaced out at all, but charging in a big group, each shard brought down a man, though they didn't all hit the heart. Some hit the stomach, some hit a leg, some even hit the face...and went right through it. Either way, the Drachman's saw one hundred men fall, and that made them slow down a bit, wondering where this new fire was coming from...though a tad too late for them, it seemed.

And to finish, he said that if this conqueror were to kill all...Then he would be GOD!

The Infinity Alchemist sent out a majority of the remaining ice dome, equalling five hundred shards in either direction when all was said and done. This resulted in the deaths of the vast majority of the Drachman reinforcements running or riding down the mountainside. Covering the entire roof of Briggs in an ice barrier hadn't just been for protection...it had been to create the ultimate weapon. However, did the deaths of six hundred men mean that the battle for Briggs was over? Xan sure hoped not, because he had just remembered something...war was actually quite fun when you had power.

Now why is it that I'm getting this odd feeling of deja vu? Hmm...and on a more important note, where is Sashura Kir? I really do need to have a word with that one. I also probably need to have a talk with whomever that is riding that black horse. Apparently my shard storm missed him for whatever reason, because here he comes. Oh well, I may as well just sit here, because something's bound to happen in a few more moments. Although, now that I think about it, someone should really go down there and deal with that annoying Drakkar before he burns another hole through my ice. That would vex me a little bit. Hmm...

{Just to recap to avoid confusion because of this rather long post, Xan obtained his pocket watch, which was one of the main reasons that he came to Briggs in the first place. He then went to the top of the ice dome, making a column to sit on, leaving Teimo inside with a fridge and a pantry full of food. From the top of the dome, Xan melted the ice that formed the avalanches, causing Briggs' walls to be soaked with water. Again. This water he promptly froze, causing Briggs to have yet another VERY THICK layer of ice on either side of the fortress, shielding it from the effects of the gravity and bullets for sometime. Then, by deconstructing the ice part of his ice and metal dome into foot long shards (that he then launched at the enemy), Xan killed at least 280 of the three hundred men that Karyu Jisatsu was bringing with him. Now he's simply sitting down on his column, waiting for whomever is going to make the next move to do so.}

(Not forgetting to grant the Xingese boy some light with which to eat, Xan deconstructed a few holes in the roof of the now entirely metal dome, letting in light and air for the now most likely almost airless dark metal dome.)

[@Sashura Kir and Karyu Jisatsu: I was a bit confused about whether or not there was a Drachman army on BOTH mountains, or just one army on one mountain, and a bomb squad on the other, so I just aimed both ways an said that there was an army on both mountains.]

Last edited by Xanthus Icarus on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Murazar continued to listen to the radio and grimaced knowing that everything was becoming a death trap below. He kept thinking of what to do and what was going on, the only thoughts that crossed his mind was do take the money and simply help if he could. He doubted he could help out much at this point, things were happening too fast and by the time he could reach any possible side he would be too late. Instead he decided to use his radio frequency to give out the locations of all the damages caused by the bombers to the signal corps who would tell reila and the others. It was to prevent it from anyone knowing it was from him directly, and to freeze any biased opinions.

As soon as houka entered and popped the money down he set his assault rifle onto the table and checked the money before relocking it and stuffing it into a safe that was built into his desk for later. He picked his rifle back up and looked to her simply saying," I didn't sell friendship for money, i'm a opportunist. Now you and the rest of briggs know what a real mercenary is. I could have shot you at any point, but since we're friends I seriously cannot harm you on purpose. If reila had walked in, I might have fought her just for fun. If anyone else had walked in they would have died." He paused and unloaded the rifles clip and plucked the bullet out of the chamber before dropping it to the table.

The he took his holstered pistol and set them on the table before taking the bandolier of ignition dirt and dropping it on the table, he held his hands over his helmet. He smiled a simple smile, one that hid everything he felt. He felt some guilt, some shame, a little irritation mostly directed at reila, and finally some sadness. He didn't understand anything, but the irritation. He spoke again, simply calm and polite again. The frozen normal tone gone," Feel free to arrest me, hold me here, shoot me, whatever. I'm completely unarmed, and if anything I say is true. This definitely is, I won't harm you. Although, if you did shoot me i'd be a bit disappointed. I'd understand being arrested or some such, it'd look great on your record too. Hero of Briggs, even captured one of the most dangerous mercenary's in the land. Probably get a promotion."

He chuckled lightly taking a seat on a different desk away from his weapons, making it plenty obvious he wasn't going near them even if she told him to take them. He however was about halfway across the room and close to the walls. He closed his eyes and looked, or rather pulled his head back so his face was towards the ceilling. He looked as if he didn't care at the moment what would happen to him, almost a depressing sight considering how crazy, wild, and drunken he was supposed to be. Even though all of that was under control, this looked like the one thing no one would think he would do. Give up.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:16 am

......................................................................................................................
MISSION MIX-UP

Here's my reaction to everything... <3 Meanwhile continue the mission. Something tells me the next is going to happen really soon after this one finishes. XD

Scion:
  • Okay so my character Tsune is level three and he has plasma and not even as strong as the way you are using yours. To me it seems as if he just collects it from the air. That's not possible. Tsune creates it from fire and lightning. You have no mention or explanation on how exactly he even forms the plasma.
  • About the wall... If you don't get out of the way in your post, Draco will die due to freezing to death. He is currently within range of Rei's attack so you better move. And if that's the case then its impossible for you to retaliate with your plasma anyway. With the distance, you wouldn't reach.
  • Gate?! What!? XD Just because you didn't need a character application for this guy, doesn't mean you can throw something like that in there!
  • Dai didn't necessarily mean god-mode because it's not. He meant to say that your alchemy wasn't approved by us so technically you can't use it.
  • To revise, first, you should take the above advice so you don't die... Xan pretty much took care of the confusion and misunderstanding of your alchemy, so we can just leave it.

Take:
  • You posted twice. Cheat!! =P
  • BADASS post, man!
  • If you're far enough away for the ice to not be able to hit you, your gravity alchemy wouldn't reach the buildings of Briggs to destroy them. The avalanche would however. ^^
  • I figure you got Hyo's permission to do that, right?

Xan:
  • From where your are standing on the roof, you are saying that you can decompose a refrigerator made out of metal in the kitchen and reform it where you are? Say the kitchen is close enough, even if you managed it like that, you wouldn't be able to recreate the food in it! -laughs- I'll let you go this time since it really doesn't matter; just keep it in mind for the future.
  • Lol at the "I'll keep them alive" comment. Psh! Rei can keep herself alive! ;D I like the attitude in yours, you used a lot of 'voice' = awesome. It's very epic, DAMN Xan. ;3
  • About the recap, got it! I was confused about that also.

Any comments/questions/whatever PM them to me and DON'T post them here.

..............................................................................................
MISSION COMMENCE

Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Menotios grimaced as the alarm sounded. So, something was about to happen, huh? Looks like he was getting out of there... He re-sheathed his blades, and began to sprint. His feet slapped into the snow, each step taking him a bound away from the building. He closed his eyes, and ran faster, the Ultimate Eye helping him keep track of where he was. The water smashed the ground behind him, as he attempted to pick up speed. He shouted out, and dived just out of the reach of water the moment that it froze. He rolloed along the ground, and turned back to the ice that surrounded Briggs. He blinked, and saw how many of the soldiers were simply standing there, for lack of a better word, frozen into the ice. He stepped back slightly, and then heard the sounds of somebody attacking the ice. He sighed as the man who had hired him, Draco, stood there attacking the ice. He sighed again.

Well, I wasn't getting paid for our loss anyway, so I might as well finish the job... Menoitos walked towards the man, and unsheathed his blades with a feral grin. Time to kill. He ran for Draco with a shout, and swiped both Skill and Finesse in an attack that would decapitate most normal humans. But still, this guy didn't seem like a normal human to him...

"Looks like you're going to lose, so I'm just finishing the job!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Houka looked at him in anger for a moment and unsheathed her sword. "Shoot you? With what?" she asked aiming the sword between his eyes. "I'm a swordswoman remember." She was about to strike in anger when she stopped. "I won't kill you. You were doing your job. I shouldn't of expected anymore." She turned away sheathing her sword then suddenly turned launching a blast of wind straight at him. It was not a blade, but more of a sphere. The blast hit him directily in the chest sending him flying backwards. His head struck the wall and he fell slumped down his eyes glazed over. Houka stared at him for a moment in disbelief then dashed over to him placing two fingers on his neck. There was a pulse so he was alive, but no matter how much she shook him or shouted he wouldn't wake. She even summoned up some water and splashed him, but it didn't wake him up. She stared at him tears filling her eyes. What had she done? He had fallen into a coma. She wondered what she should do then took the obvious choice: take him to the infirmary. She lifted him up, which was quite difficult as he wasn't exactly light and began to carry him towards the infirmary.

"Reila, in my anger I struck out at Mura. He hit the wall and fell unconcious. He won't wake up. I think he might be in a coma. I'm sorry." she said into the radio. "I am taking him to the infirmary." Soon she arrived at the infirmary, which fortunately was not underwater or frozen. It had been one of the areas Houka had not chilled with her temperature power because of its importance. It was also always avoided whenever that alarm was issued. She dropped him onto one of the beds and spoke to one of the doctors.

"He is high priority. Find out what is wrong and fix it." she ordered before storming out to find a point where she could see what was happening.

(Mura wanted to be in a coma whilst he is away so I have put him into one as agreed)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Reila remained where she was completely motionless, watching Briggs as it glowed from the midday sun. She pushed herself up off her knees and stared down at the frozen land below. That was when the sound of pounding metal broke through the silence of her attack's aftermath. A flash of red shot across her vision and there was Dai seemingly from no where. She peered over the side from where he had come from, and then looked back at him as he lay on his back. It hit her when she saw his metal shoes. Ah, his alchemy. She bent down to him as he panted there, but then Dai decided to stand up. She let him do so, watching with mild curiosity and caution. The blonde somehow gathered what the man said between his ragged breaths, but then when he dropped to the ground, she stared at his unconscious body, dumbfounded. What...what had just happened...?

Suddenly she heard explosions in the far off distance. Her eyes jerked upwards and two waves of snow poured from the mountains directly at Briggs. An avalanche?! She smirked. Thanks for giving us ammunition, guys. Reila opened her mouth to radio Houka, but stopped, her hand hovering over the button with what she now saw. The surprise battalion following the avalanche was thwarted already--most of them lying dead in the snow. Strangely, the avalanche had become more like a tidal wave, but it too transformed into a part of Briggs as it froze against the wall. Reila almost toppled over with the force of the ice slapping together, but managed to keep her balance. There was only one other person who could have done that. Xan. She felt her anger abate somewhat, but unfortunately her headache still remained, eating away at the sides of her overworked head. Shit. Dai. Right. Shaking her thoughts aside, she bent down to him and checked for a pulse. Feeling a strong one, she grabbed a hold of his arms. Now how on earth was a girl supposed to lug a heavy man all the way to the damn infirmary?! Reila sighed heavily. She'd just have to drag him. Holding tightly to his shoulders, the long-haired female hoisted him half in her arms and half on the icy tile. Pulling him gently, she began the long trek. Idiot. Passing out on her like that! How could he do that to himself!? The anger was back. She slammed her fist into the metal door, denting it. The pain from it brought tears to her eyes, and soon enough, a couple cascaded down her cheeks. It was freezing...

She was just reaching the infirmary when she collided with someone. Reila hit the ground hard on her side, making sure Dai didn't hit anything. She was stunned for a moment, blinking with surprise before she recognized the girl whom she had run into. "Yoshi?!" Why wasn't she in Mura's office? Shit. The major general instantly checked her radio and frowned. Oh...right it was still left on audio; she couldn't receive anything. She switch it back over. ...Something must have happened for her to be here, but Reila didn't ask. For just a moment--a brief moment--she was content with laying on a floor that didn't feel like Antarctica.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:45 pm

Teimo was still dangling relatively helplessly from the strange man's shoulders as a flurry of events went on before his eyes. While dangling, Xan quickly dropped and placed his hands on the ground. The drop of course caused the upside down Teimo's head to smash violently into the floor. Of course, the man was oblivious, he was too busy reciting what sounded dangerously like a monologue. It was in a different language and the boy couldn't make out a word of it, but it sounded like something he should have been slapped for. The boy dizzied and his vision flashed in and out and he could barely make out the two pretty ladies running to the side of the wall and jumping. Normally he'd call after them, call them stupid, tell them they were going to die because they were stupid...maybe ask them how fun the fall was, but he was struggling to remain conscious.

As soon as Teimo finally began to find his bearings, he was rudely forced from the man's shoulders and his cranium promptly crashed onto the metal roof again. Teimo would have been very very angry if he could see straight. The man was speaking again, but it felt faint and distant. It wasn't relevant. He just wanted to take a nap now. One blow to the head was bad enough as is, a second meant it was nap time. He was just going to sleep.

Sleep was definitely going to have to wait. He had said the magic word. The boy's prone form snapped to attention as they had indeed located the kitchen. The man was talking about how he did something fancy with the metal in the kitchen and he wanted Teimo to be impressed, but the boy did not really care. The important part was that the kitchen was near. His vision was still blurry and that might attribute to the lack of interest, but right now he had a one track mind.

Teimo slowly brought his hands to his faced and rubbed his eyes, hoping to clear his vision. The man was no longer there, he was ascending by rapidly destructing and reconstructing metal from the roof he had just smacked his head off of. It was rather impressive and Teimo's only reaction was to blink repeatedly to make sure he was seeing it right.

That attention of course was quickly diverted as the sound of snow shifting assaulted his well trained ears. The mountain side looked to be collapsing and waves of snow cascaded down toward him. He was probably a dead man if he stayed there and the man had said the kitchen was located directly blow them through one of the holes. It seemed like a simple choice really. Teimo got up and hopped into one of the holes.

The boy landed in the kitchen with a soft thud and his mind was instantly removed from the worldly events of death, loss and destruction outside. He had far more pressing matters to attend to. The boy's normally slanted eyes grew quite wide as he saw the full array of food at his disposal. He was going to eat these guys out of house and home. Part of him kind of hoped the people in the fort now, they probably wouldn't appreciate finding him helping himself to their stores.

He quickly assaulted the pantry, alleviating the fort of it's bread and various assortment of crackers. He hadn't been this content since he left Xing. It had been really miserable up until now. It wasn't even cold in here. Well, that's a lie, it was cold. It was not however the same biting cold that permeated outside, no. This was a cool more so than a cold.

Next was the refridgerator and an unexpected discovery. The boy's eyes widened for a moment when he saw it and then they narrowed in determination. Teimo grabbed the tray and quickly pulled it out of the refridgerator and onto the counter. The boy let a low growl and ferocity as he quickly poked the pastry with a nearby fork. He had never seen a food like this in Xing, in fact he hadn't a clue what he was poking the pastry with. It was probably meant to skewer the food though, at least that was his impression. It wasn't very dignified sufficed to say.

Teimo would win this battle though. He was devour this pastry without remorse. His nemesis would fall and he would rise in complete glory. His nemesis: Pie!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:51 am

Houka hit the ground narrowly missing colliding her head with the door frame. She blinked in disbelief. Why was Reila here? Then she noticed Dai and quickly hoisted him up and took him into the infirmary giving the same order as before as she slumped him on a bed. She then returned to Reila and helped her up almost emotionlessly. "You didn't get my message did you?" she said rhetorically sighing deeply a frown on her face. "Mura is in their, unconcious and probabaly comatose. I was so angry at him for what he did that I lashed out with a wind ball. He was sent backwards and hit the wall. He must of hit his head or something." Tears actually formed in the normally cold girl's eyes. She rarely showed when she was saad. "I'm so sorry." she whispered slumping to the floor. She didn't know what to do or what was going to happen next. She expected Reila to be angry at her and suspected demotion. She felt she deserved it. She had attacked a fellow Briggs member, even if it was Mura. She glanced up at Reila trying to work out what she would do before she did it then a question came to her mind.

"Is the battle over?" she whispered hoping it was. She did not show it, but she was exhausted and due to the Mura incident thoroughly depressed. All she wanted to do was go lie in her room, which was probabaly underwater knowing her lucky, and just cry herself to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Karyu Jisatsu watched as his avalanche tured into a flood and thickened into ice around Briggs, and quickly called his unit to a halt. Forcing them to gather in a bunch, he was ready to order a retreat, however, before he could, another attack was launched on his unit. The frozen projeciles came rushing towards his unit, and, under the heavy circumstances, he quickly shifted the gravity infront of him and his men, who were compacted together due to the halt, and changed the gravity infront of them by lessening the pressure infront of them, causing the frozen projectiles to suddenly slow down and began to float off in untaced paths. This happened only because the velocity behind the projectiles were lessened and changed drastically due to the pressure release around them, and using this as his chance, he ordered his unit to retreat in the mountains. He smirked devilishly, looking down at Briggs, and chuckled slightly. Suddenly, he recieved a message on his com, telling him something that awe struck his face.

"My lord, i'm afraid that we have some bad news. It appears that your friend, Kenshin, has come to power is now a general within the army, and he's coming with reinforcements."

Karyu sighed at hearing the comment, and quickly ordered his unit to retreat. They all turned around, and headed towards the top of the mountain to move back to Drachma, but Karyu stood in that one spot alone. He was gritting his teeth, and his hair covered his eyes, however, he tossed his head back and let out a scream of pain and horror.

"A whole country of Xanthus' and Ilona's!? Just kill me now!!"

Karyu pulled at the reigns of his horse and turned back, heading back up the mountain towards the brigade. He hated having to leave, but then again, now was his time to cut ties with Drachma. An entire country filled with Xanthus' and Ilona's was enough to even cause Karyu paranoia. He looked back at Fort Briggs, and screamed loud enough for them to hear his screams, striking his middle finger in the air.

"Maybe some other time, losers!!"

With that said, he attempted to head out of the area, leading his brigade behind him. A retreat was his smartest choice, besides, he hadn't come to Fort Briggs to completly destroy it, for he had his own personal agenda for this mission, and everything went just as he had hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Reila watched helplessly as Dai was taken from her arms and carried through the entrance to the infirmary. She stared down at her quivering hands and then back up at the doorway as Houka returned. She hoisted herself to her feet with the redhead's help in complete silence. Reila felt derailed... Why was she being so emotionless? The major general didn't know how to react to it. When Houka asked an abrupt question, she simply shook her head, tossing her hair slightly from right to left. It felt like Houka was angry at her. The girl's frown was burning a hole into Reila's paranoia. Was it because she had dragged the poor girl off the side of the wall and proceeded to ice surfed down to an lookout? It could be a number of things... Reila fiddled with the hem of her military uniform, looking just as insecure as she felt. Apologize! She should flat-out apologize for anything she did...but then Houka continued speaking.

Golden eyes grew wide with surprise and a hand flew to cover her mouth. She was about to laugh at her reverie of Mura getting beaten by Houka, but stopped herself when she saw tears gripping the edges of the girl's eyes. Reila's emotions melted and she dropped her hand, taking steps to reach her. Tentatively, she reached her arms around the redhead, pulling Houka into a tight hug. "I'm sorry," She whispered, burying her face into the girl's shoulder, "I would have done the same thing." But still, she felt Houka's sadness resonating from her, and it was as if she was soaking it in--feeling her own sorrow. Mura was out of the game...and in such a terrible way. She decided right then and there to keep him at Briggs while he was comatose. Who knew how long it would be before he woke up, but this was the safest place for him. Serves him right though. Anyone who dares to even think about betraying Briggs would be faced with the same. "Yes...yes it's over."
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Houka hugged her tightly back tears streaming down her face. After a few minutes she wiped the tears from her eye with one hand and gently lifted them both to their feet. She hugged her tightly again.

"Time for tears later." she whispered wishing that time was now. She didn't want to fight anymore for a while. "Let's gather who is left and de-brief." She was trying to be strong for both of them, she released Reila and gripped her sword with both hands increasing the temperature slightly around them trying to rejuvenate some stamina. She took a deep breath.

"We need to turn Briggs back to normal too." Houka moved and stared at her. "We can’t keep it covered in ice." she tried to joke to make them laugh, to try and break up their depression. “Once its back to normal, and we’ve de-briefed we’ll have a Mario Kart session to cheer us up ne?” Their relationship was more then friends, more then commander and subordinate. It was more like a sisterly bond. A bond Houka would never break and would never let anyone else break it. Losing Reila would be like losing a limb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:24 pm

Reila struggled to stand. She'd really rather stay seated on the floor...where it was comfortable...and didn't involve effort. She smiled when Houka hugged her and then shut her eyes in content. Even if Houka was holding a knife to her back, she'd still welcome this with open arms. Her normal trust issues always seemed to wash away when she was with Houka. It was as if...she completely trusted her. As they pulled away, Reila realized with horror that she couldn't feel her hands or much of anything that was exposed to the air. It had been so damn cold, the sweat on her forehead had frozen. She rubbed at it as the temperature increased, and felt the throbbing pain of her hands thawing. Frowning with discontent, she day-dreamed about a blistering hot bath.

At Houka's comment, the major general broke from her thoughts and laughed. "Sorry I can't help you there! Fire isn't my forte! And a tournament sounds nice. Let's invite everyone. I'll bring the margaritas~" It was all exciting and definitely dragged her from depressing thoughts, but it wasn't the time--not for crying, or celebrating. Not yet. Reila heaved a sigh, focusing very quickly. Her sharp golden eyes narrowed into slits and she shifted the radio to her lips. "Ilona, it seems the enemy is retreating. We'll have the fourth squad handle the rest. Please head inside and rest, I'm worried about you." Reila, now in command mode, didn't wait for an answer. She switched the frequency to cover all her troops. "First squad through fourth begin clean up. Bomb squad begin scouring the entire fort and vicinity. Control room deactivate C60387 and begin Project Raze. Passcode つらら氷柱. The rest of you return to base and be careful; the floors will be wet." The siren immediately went silent and soon the hallways were filled with the sounds of the protective screens rising back up into the ceiling. Ice fell away from them, crashing to the tile floor where they began to melt. The water seeped through the many grates located in the floors, and traveled back down underground to their water control room.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Sashura recieved the ocmmand to retreat, and commanded the units he had to make preparations to return to Drachma. To the eyes of everyone but Karyu and Sashura, this battle had been a heavy loss to Drachma, but to them, it was another victory. How could victory be found in a battle like this? Well, why don't you ask the officers of Briggs? He then remembered the girl who he had been ordered to swipe, and sighed slightly. She would be returning with them... great, just what he needed, another hinderance. He sighed and ordered a retreat, leaving with the girl placed on the back of his horse, heading off into the cold and white winds of the mountains. A battle like this wouldn't be worth remembering, but the again, it could be the turning point in this war... Who Knows?

"Annoying brats..."

Sashura disappeared in the heavy winds, his long jacket flapping wildly in the wind, and ahead of him he saw only one thing... victory. His units that were serving with him in the mountains followed behind from the covers of the snow around them, ready to shoot down anyone who impeded their retreat. Sashura looked at the girl, his thoughts wondering just who she was and what of her importance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Images blurred to and fro throughout his consciousness. He was seeing things that he'd both seen, and that he had never seen. Dai groaned, as the familiar ceiling of the infirmary came into view. The white shades changed colours in his mind's eye. He grimaced, and slowly sat up, noticing both Houka and Reila standing nearby. He suddenly sat bolt upright, realising that they were still in the middle of a battle. Weren't they? Or did he simply faint and miss it? He groaned again, rubbing his temples. His head hurt, weakened by the force of the energy that he'd exerted. He turned, and put his legs over the side of the bed, and spoke.

"Did... we... win?" He groaned, and smiled, before climbing off of the bed, getting to his feet.

"I also heard you talking about getting rid of the water throughout Briggs. I may just be able to help you with that, once my strength returns to me. I'm no fire Alchemist, but I'll be able to draw most of the water out of the ground with my magnetism, so long as you guys can return it back to it's liquid state." He smiled - water itself held a magnetic charge. With his Alchemic powers, he could manipulate that charge and move the water - somewhat.
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Houka nodded unable to believe that the situation had been lightened up so much and that Reila seemed back to normal. She hated seeing her depressed. Houka brightened up slightly more when Daigoro woke up. She almost leapt towards him thinking of hugging him, but refrained herself. "We won Daigoro." she said and then thought about turning ice back to water and laughed. "Your talking to the ice queens. Of course we can turn ice to water." She took a deep breath. "Once everything is normal we will deal with the ice and you can deal with the water."

She took a deep breath and then frowned. Once everything was normal. How could things be normal with Mura in such a state. "Reila, I suggest you prepare a de-brief." she said quietly. "And if you want I will deal the paperwork. I'll need something to take my mind off...." she glanced at Mura. "....things."

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:19 pm

"Right-o!" Reila chimed, holding up a fist with her hand on her tricep. Dai was back among the conscious and he seemed...perfectly fine. No IVs, no wires, no blood...so why had he fainted? Exhaustion? She blinked, smirking slowly. Regardless, as Houka said, it was time to fix the damage. In her all-knowing voice, Reila filled the two of them in on Project Raze. "In an hour or so all of the ice should already be melted. Though in the meantime, the floors will be covered in it and the access water running to the nearest drain." She kicked at a huge chunk of ice and watched as it skidded across the floor and into a larger iceberg. Sighing, she continued. "When the ice is then water, it will go into the grates and back into our water treatment area. Dai, I will need you to help direct it and speed up the process. I will dry the floor after you. ...Yoshi, I'll take you up on that." She winked, flashing her teeth in a smile. "Better to get a head start~ Also, will you look for Ilona when you get the chance? She hasn't answered..." Reila didn't hide her obvious worry.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:32 pm

Xanthus Icarus looked around the battlefield, safe on top of his column for the moment. It seemed that victory had come for the forces of Briggs. Well, of course Briggs had won the battle; Briggs was the location of the training that Xan undertook to become as powerful as he was now, and it had a reputation for churning out men as strong and unrelenting as the mountains around it, so it had better have won the battle!

The Drachman commander was dead, sniped by one of Dai's men, the man who appeared to be a general of Drachma took his surviving men and retreated after his avalanche failed, Sashura Kir had disappeared, and Wrath had apparently temporarily defected as he was now aiming to slice the head off of the annoying Drakkar. And knowing the Furious Homunculus...Xan chuckled. The Second Battle of Briggs was definitely over.

Well, well, well. It looks like Reila and her team continue to surprise me even now. Perhaps I should have stayed here after all; these guys are quite powerful. Hmm...perhaps they could even...no...could they? I'll need to test their individual skills and their ability to work perfectly in unison as a team before I decide to bring them with me into the fires of hell, because if I'm not careful with my choice...

Xan deconstructed his column, then deconstructed the metal dome, only to find that Teimo had jumped into a hole and landed in the kitchen. Whoops. 'Perhaps I should put that back where I found it? Nah, maybe later.'

Deciding to leave the boy to his well deserved meal, Xan walked to the door that led into Briggs and stepped into the Fortress.

The Infinity Alchemist gripped his State Alchemist's pocket-watch tightly in his right hand, then put it in his pocket. As he admired the shining chain, Xan thought about the fact that there were still some loose ends that needed to be tied up, and also about the fact that he wasn't leaving until he had handled the business that he had come to handle, no matter what.

Staying very close to the wall on his left, Xan started to walk to the infirmary. After all, where else would Reila, Dai, Mura, and possibly Houka and Ilona be after a battle such as this one?
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:46 am

Ilona woke up but her limbs wouldn't obey her, they were tied down and she could not move, let alone even performing alchemy. Her gauntlets and cane was removed from her and her sunglasses had been taken off too..Or more likely to have fallen off. Has no one noticed that she's gone?
She watched in despair as the fortress of Briggs shrinked in every step her captors took. The drachmans must have lost if they are retreating...But why hasn't anyone noticed?! Why hasn't anyone NOTICED?! Ilona thought about this in rage, wondering weather to scream for help or just await an uncertain fate..Ilona decided not to do the former as it would alert the enemy and give her a one way to ticket to a firing squad..But what do they want with her? Hostage? Ransom? These idiots don't know who or what they are messing with...
I shall give them hell....
With that, Ilona remained still, thinking of a plan to get out...

[EXIT--->Amestris will rule!!!]

Last edited by Ilona Szilagyi on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:38 am

Dai smiled and nodded at Reila's instructions. He was to help them to clear the water? Sounded like a plan. He grinned, and stood up straight, preparing to input any suggestions that he had to speed along the process. Bad idea, and he just felt the consequences of that idea. Bright lights flashed before his retinas, and he began to sway on the spot dangerously. He should've rested more, but of course, he was enough of an idiot to fall unconscious where he stood. His body hit the ground with a dull thud, and a muffled sigh escaped his parsed lips. Images flew before him behind closed eyes, and his mind stayed pre-occupied with that, allowing his body to recover.

The images were both real and fake, but Dai was having trouble telling between the two. But, most of all, the image of Reila appeared before him, and that was the thought on his mind.

[Topic LEFT, as I don't think Dai's gonna wake up again]
{Sorry if it's short}
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:13 am

Something was wrong. Reila could taste it in the air. Ilona would have responded by now and... Dai was swaying like dead grass in the wind. As she was considering revoking her order so he could rest, she noted the fact that he was seriously about to fall. Then...he started dropping. SHIT! Reila dove to the wet ground and grabbed him before he smashed his skull into the ice. Not a great plan. Reila was seething as she hauled the redhead back into the infirmary. Her back was soaking wet...and freezing. The long-haired girl turned to the head nurse. "This is a direct command: do not..I repeat do NOT let him move an inch from this bed." She turned on her heel and stormed out the room and back into the hallway. She couldn't wait anymore. That was it. She whipped out her fancy cellphone and dialed Ilona's number, praying the harbinger alchemist had it on ring. Please answer... The only other option...would be that she was injured, dead, or...taken hostage. Fuck! Reila slammed her fist into the wall. She was making a habit of it. Anger that could not be contained... She looked up from listening to Ilona's voice mail and dropped the phone. It clattered to the ground and slid somewhere under her feet. That was Xan. In Briggs. Undetected...as usual. Reila flexed her sore hand that was probably horrifically bruised and watched as he approached. "Stand down," Reila ordered in a whisper.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:16 am

Houka had left the room before Dai re-fainted and headed to Reila's office. She had been told to get a head start on the paperwork and she intended to. Once in her room, which was fortunately in the area that had been not hit by the floods she sat down at her desk and focused extending her powers throughout Briggs once more increasing the temperature to slightly above its normal amount to speed up the melting of the ice. That in itself was exhausting and Houka really wished to just collapse there and then, but a de-brief would happen soon and there was work to be done. She reached over to the stack of papers looking for the necessary ones and began to write down every detail. After she had done a few pages she stopped and sent a radio message to everyone in Briggs.

"This is Captain Houka. If any of you know of Ilona's location report it to Major General Tsukino or myself." she stated calmly though she too feared for the pregnant alchemist. What could of happened to her? Once this message was delivered she continued with the paperwork awaiting any further orders. The paperwork for such a large scale battle, even if such occurences were regular, was still quite hefty and it would take a while. She switched her radio frequency to Reila's. "Reila. If you have any further orders let me know. If you need to find me I am in your office completing the paperwork."

(I have not left the thread yet as Houka could still be involved with stuff.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next