Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

MISSION: Attack on Two Sides

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

MISSION: Attack on Two Sides - Page 5 Empty Re: MISSION: Attack on Two Sides

Post by Xan Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:55 pm

It was as though Xanthus had a sort of tunnel vision; only Wrath was holding his attention, and everyone else, including Teimo, was being for the vast part ignored by him. Therefore, Xan heard every word that 'Ares' was saying, and he heard them clearly. The Ishvallan looked quite pleased with the answer the homunculus had given him. Assuming that the homunculus was being truthful, he would be an invaluable asset to the team that Xan was creating.

Excellent. If I can count on you to be there when the assault on Father commences, I'll personally see that you get to remove his head yourself. You have my word on that...Wrath the Furious...the Last Fury.

With a small chuckle, Xan put his blade-staff back into the wall by way of reconstruction, then yawned. His attention spanned back out to encompass all of the people present, including the now dead Drakkar. With a scowl, Xan touched the head with his right hand.

I think that I'll just destroy this thing. But then again, that could get messy...

Instead of deconstructing the head, Xanthus transmuted a hole in the floor, which lead all the way into the tunnel that had been made by the previous incarnation of Sloth a very long time ago. When the head fell in, Xan reconstructed the floor back to its original state, minus the blood from the severed head, which had fallen into the hole.

Well, now that that thing is finally gone, I think that I'll be going to my room. I desire a shower and a change of clothes before I have dinner. I imagine that since I removed the door with my alchemy no one has been able to get inside, so all of my stuff should be right where I left it? Major General, if you would, could you provide lodgings for Ares and Teimo? Oh, and they might also require a change of clothes. We wouldn't want them to stink of battle and bloodshed at the dinner table, now would we?

With those words and a smile proceeding thereafter, the Infinity Alchemist turned on his heel and began to walk down the hallway. His State Alchemist' pocket-watch caught the light from one of the lights of Briggs and gleamed with a silver-white light. Xanthus smiled.

'It's so good to be home again, isn't it?'

[Topic Exit, see you guys at dinner]
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:46 pm

The large tunnel that the previous-previous sloth had dug was long ago filled in. Most people had no knowledge of it, but Reila Tsukino devised a large crew of alchemists who spent much time on the project. The tunnel was not only filled in, but reinforced with layer upon layer of thick ice. The major general watched without emotion as the head was sent beneath her tomb of ice. She said nothing even though she knew that head would haunt her from beneath Briggs. It was safe though, captured in eternity as one who dared challenge her fortress. She watched Xan leave silently for his room and smiled sadly after him. No, she would not run; she was going to face this obstacle and overcome it like all the others.

Ares had been invited to dinner courtesy of Xan, but Reila wasn't going to let him get away with it that easily. She would not let the green-haired weirdo leave her sight...not for one waking moment. Her soft, golden eyes fell quietly on Teimo. And then she grinned. It was time to cheer up and get things done. A battle had just ended, dinner was in the making, these halls needed cleaning/melting, and it was time to make amends. "Teimo, since Xan already left, I take it you aren't following him?" She thought for a brief moment and then her eyes drifted to Houka. Perfect. But there was still so much that had to be done... "Yoshi, tomorrow afternoon we will have our tournament. Tonight...it seems will we be having guests. We must attend to this first I'm afraid." She let a frown pass over her lips before promptly straightening them once more. They would have their time. For now...she had to insure the safety of everyone. Her eyes glued themselves to the redhead in contemplation as she wondered what the best course of action would be. "Alright, it appears that this floor is draining well, but I have to check the next floor. Also..." Her eyes dropped to the ground and raised back up to linger within the depths of Houka's eyes. What she was about to say was obviously paining her. "We haven't heard anything about Ilona...and her body wasn't found, therefore she was captured by the enemy. I already deployed scouts to try and locate her for now. Meanwhile, you take Teimo and show him around the cafeteria. I'd start with the door." She pointed up at the gaping hole in the ceiling and scowled. "I'm sure he'll learn fast. Now, after I finish that floor, I'll have you show him to his room, which will be the empty one down the hall from ours and Xan's. Then we can freshen up before dinner." Funny, how that last part was by far the most appealing, probably for Houka too.

She pulled the speaker of her radio to her lips. "This is Reila, send repair men to quadrants K406 and bring the steamer; there is a bit of blood on the floor." She switched frequencies once she heard a 'roger that' and spoke once more, but in a softer voice. "Reila here, could you guys break out the pork ribs tonight on the grill? I need a table for six. I'll leave the rest to you." She switched the speaker off and turned back to face Houka and Teimo. "I'll meet you up there."

Making a mental note to dump a bucket of cold water on Dai's head before dinner, she turned to Ares. She really needed her metal king to be there; there was no way she could do it on her own. Sometimes the ice queen melted and she could feel her exhaustion wearing on her. The prospect of taking a shower was almost unbearable. She was human too--well, not Ares. At least she had known enough Cretan to understand what he had said. That sentence...which was still ringing in her ears. She watched Houka and Teimo leave for the elevator and her cold eyes dropped like a piano on Ares' head. "You, follow me."

[EXIT TOPIC]

[Post here: https://mdalchemist.rpg-board.net/fort-briggs-f72/a-fateful-dinner-briggs-brigade-xanthus-icarus-menoitos-teimo-and-invite-only-t468.htm ]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:52 am

Menoitos marvelled at the girl's leadership skills. She was co-ordinated, quick and beautiful - qualities not usually bunched into a single person. He smiled softly, until her eyes fell onto him. And the daggers hit. And they were cold. He felt her apparent hate wash over him, and it sent a small shiver down his spine. People had looked at him mistrustingly before, but this look, it was different. It was almost as if those eyes had been betrayed too many times to care anymore. But then... what of the eyes from before? The ones that looked as if they belonged to someone else? He sighed and shook his head. This woman was to confusing for him. He wanted someone who was straightforward and honest, someone who cared. He wondered whether or not he'd find that one, and that thought was on his mind as he followed the woman away, absentmindedly...

[Topic LEFT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:06 am

As Houka lead Teimo down towards the cafeteria she walked silently for the most part. However, once in the elevator she spoke a few words to him. "I don't know how good your grasp of Amestrian is, but listen." she said calmly without even looking at him. "I don't trust you or your buddy Ares for that matter. If either of you make a wrong move then you'll pay for it." With that she once again fell silent as the elevator ascended to the correct floor. As she stepped out of the elevator she walked normally, but with each step she was being careful. The floors were still a bit wet up here and she didn't want to make a fool of herself nor was she in the mood for falling over. EVentually they reached the cafeteria entrance where she spoke once more.

"This is the cafeteria. If your going in, use the doors. However, I have orders to take you to another room, the room you will be staying in whilst you are here." she said and turned leading him towards the elevator again. "I'd memorise your route as best you can, you might not have a guide next time."

Last edited by Houka Yochi on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Teimo, continuing the trend of being absentminded, followed directions and hurried after the lady before being stopped just infront of another metal contraption. The woman then began speaking, keeping her eyes forward, quite rude really. It was very discourteous to not look at the person you were talking to, but it also made it considerably more difficult to hear. He did catch that he was supposed to be very careful though and that if he made a wrong move that he would have to pay.

Was it a game? Oh! He got it! He was supposed to follow her and not make a wrong move by not following her exactly. He understood, he would step exactly on the same places she did. He wasn't going to lose this game! As the woman stepped out of the elevator Teimo mirrored her perfectly, well sort of. He was doing a very good job to step into the exact same spot that she was stepping in, just not exactly smoothly. The boy's upper body flailed around as he made damn sure he was stepping in the same spot and then, curses, he missed. She had stopped moving and was talking again, but Teimo was barely paying attention.

The boy was pawing through his pockets looking for the small pieces of paper that Amestrians used for currency. He didn't have any idea how much the fifty pieces of paper he had were worth, but it must be at least fifty. That made sense right? How exactly he managed to come into position of the currency was not important at all and he definitely didn't steal it, at all. The boy ducked ahead of the woman as she made her way back to the elevator and thrust his paper filled palm up at the woman's face.

"I pay a nuff? I misses"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:56 pm

She had to laugh at this. Not only was his movements to mirror her hilarious, now because he had made a mistake he offered quite a large sum of money. She pushed his hand back towards him. Could this all be an act or did this guy really not understand? If the latter was true then threats would not work against him. That made things more difficult.

"Keep your money. I mean if you tried to attack any of us at Briggs then you'd pay with your life." she said without a sign of remorse though there was a smile on her face. "I know you cannot speak our language well...I wish I could speak to you in yours....that would be easier." Here was yet another reason why her small grasp of languages needed to be rectified. They had arrived finally at his room.

"This is your room." she stated calmly before handing him a spare radioset she kept on her for emergencies. She had set it to the right frequency for her personal channel. "Use this if you need to contact me because you got lost. Dinner is an hour. Farewell." With that she left to return to her own room to cleanse her body of aches and filth.

[EXIT THREAD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5