Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race

+27
Aurelius Schwartz
Nyx
Kit Estenial
Qin Shi Xun
Marcelina H. de León
Rachel Ascot
Aaron H
Captain Kelly Tián-Yé
Shinku Kamogaya
Peyton
Alisa Donnikova
Rosaleen Quinn
Gavin Etheridge
Roarke Moray
Molly McCafferty
Dunstan Hue
Toss Ivanova
Hans L. Reinhardt
Envy
Iris
Spade Aeries
Shula Brighton
Jay Furor
Alaina LeClair
Axel Belial
Reila Tsukino
Csilla Angelis
31 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Photo Booth; Rosaleen

Post by Gavin Etheridge Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Despite the early hour, the fair was already starting to fill in with enthusiastic crowds from all over Amestris and neighboring countries. There was a small breath of relief to finally be away from the other world leaders that had so suddenly amassed like some world cabinet meeting with all the polite hostility that one could handle. But he and Rosaleen had been excused and were back in the crowds, and the newsflies were more interested in bothering Hans and looking at the launch site. Gavin knew that as annoying as they could be, Toss was probably loving his time to talk about just how awesome he and the Fallacy were.

Gavin held Rosaleen's arm close to his body with his own, looking around the fairgrounds. I'm sure Toss has everything under control," Rosaleen answered, "and he could always call on the others for help as well." Hm, Toss.... Gavin hadn't heard from Toss or Artemis all morning, but Rosaleen was right; if they needed him, they would have sent some message to him by now. It wasn't like Toss to leave the Fallacy unattended for long periods of time, and Artemis needed a holiday to perk back up. Maybe he'd drag her on a few rides later, or see about having a few fun nights with her once they got home.

There was a moment, and then Rosaleen turned to face Gavin, her smile surprisingly warm and playful, immediately capturing the King's undivided attention. "Why don't we go have some fun hm? You've been buried in work lately, and we certainly haven't had anything like this at home in a while. Lets be five again when the world was open and we were on its very peak." When Ros was right, she was very right. Gavin hadn't just been buried lately; he'd been buried, antisocial, and more than a bit frazzled trying to get everything organized and make sure things were still smooth at home. Tensions were rippling the waters and Gavin had been going more our of his head trying to keep all of Carraig happy while not causing a fuss, and his personal life was suffering a bit for it. His Artie was unhappy about a lot of things, his Sorcha was missing a few dinners with her Da, and his Rosaleen had been extremely patient. Gavin let out a small breath, smiling with his surrender. "What sort of ride would you like to go on?"

Five again. He didn't know about her, but even at five Gavin rarely had much free time, even after Axel started trotting him around the country to meet his future people. But some fun... definitely sounded like a good idea, and the newsflies here weren't as interested in the king of a neutral rock off the coast of Creta. His smiled warmed as his hand moved upward to cup Rosaleen's cheek and hold it there, his tumb petting against the corner of her mouth. A wicked, playful thought ran through Gavin's mind but wouldn't lend itself to be voiced, instead translating itself as a small, teasing kiss on the woman's lower lip before pulling away.

He had an idea, but there wasn't immediately time to mechanically voice it out - for now, it could just be a surprise, and it wouldn't take long. Gavin turned, still holding Ros' arm as he gave her a gentle tug in the direction he wanted to go, heading across the way and down a few booths. It wasn't far from where they'd stood, and he'd seen it when Hans had been mentioning attractions. It wasn't a ride, really, but it was something he'd certainly never done before, and probably wasn't anything Rosaleen was expecting. That alone made it much more fun. When he'd finally reached where he'd pulled them to, Gavin's grin was certainly not that of a King - it was of the playful prince he had been that never got to act on his desires. His hand slipped down to lace through Rosaleen's fingers, knowing she'd be wondering where he'd pulled her to as he lifted a little curtain aside and moved inside.

The booth was small and cramped feeling, and the bench certainly wasn't made for more than two. But Gavin quickly sat, smling and wondering if Ros had figured out where they were as he let go of her hand only long enough to dig out a few Cenz. He patted the space beside him, waiting to insert the money. A carnival photo booth; something most people thought nothing of. They were a hit in Aerugo, but in Carraig, it was just a photo booth. Silly teenagers did this stuff, not royalty and soldiers. But for the moment, they were neither. He reached down to turn her hand over, and tapped her palm to let her know he was about to let her in on it. P-H-O-T-O..O-F...U-S He couldn't contain his smile for the moment. Coins slipped in with gentle clinks, Gavin's arm wrapping around Rosaleen as the machine warmed up. His cheek rested against hers as the first flash went off.

Sure, the tabloids loved shooting inconvenient pictures of them back home, but this was different. This wasn't two people trying to dodge pictures and step away from hushed remarks about scandals. This was a happy couple enjoying themselves at a carnival, and for the moment, Gavin couldn't be happier.
Gavin Etheridge
Gavin Etheridge
THE SILENT KING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Shu

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Outside of Bar: Toss and anybody who wants to

Post by Peyton Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Peyton could only freeze up in terror as the dragon man yelled at her and bounded over to her. OH GOD SHE WAS GOING TO GET EATEN, DEFINITELY EATEN. When Peyton thought all hope was lost and was mentally saying her goodbyes, she felt herself being walked out of the bar. "W-what're you..?" Toss was babbling loudly about helping her to get rid of the growth on her stomach. Peyton was actually quite fond of said "growth" and didn't want it taken out until it was damn ready to be taken out.

When Toss suddenly stopped, Peyton dared to look at him again. His mutterings of apologies and congratulations confused her. So Toss wasn't going to eat her up...? "H-huh?" Peyton sat there, dumbstruck with confusion as Toss babbled on and on. He was a rather frantic man today...

“Sorry about your library. I have to go to the Launchpad now to finish preparations. Hope you stay to watch!”

Woah, wait! He was involved in the launching of the rocket?!?!?! No one was safe now! Peyton's face went white as she watched the dragon-man run off to the launch pad. She had to do something.. she had to stop this! Peyton had to tell everybody what he was! "G-gotta find the authorities.. or somebody who'll believe me." She facepalmed a little. Of course, who would believe the ramblings of a pregnant lady? No, she'd just have to do this on her own.. and maybe a little help from a certain general she was rather close to. Peyton dug into her bag and grabbed her cellphone. It was a pretty nice one, and very high-tec. Marcus had bought it for her.

"Marcus, I think the rocket is going to be sabotaged by the pilot. He's not human. I'll explain later. Please send help to the festival quickly. Love you." Peyton quickly texted him and pressed send. Hopefully this would help somehow...
Peyton
Peyton
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Wandering > Merry-go-round: Nyx, Sal, (Ogihci), Sec, Iris, (Marcelina), (Feona), (Chester)

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:22 pm

"No, no." The use of Ishvallan indicated that 'Sal' was caught off-guard, setting the leader of RIOTE immediately on edge from the get-go. Something wasn't connecting here, but the question really was...how serious should he be about it? Was he purposely being mislead or was there some other underlying meaning in all of this? "It's alright, sir. A lot of things can happen in a small amount of time, and it's not like we really knew each other that well yet." He was understanding, but unneedingly so. Did this boy know the condition with which Aurel was undergoing? It was highly unlikely that Nyx would leak such classified information to an Ishvallan chimera the size of a six grader. Actually, they were the same size now that he thought about it. It made some nuance of sense that they be linked at least by age, connecting them to that degree; however, boyfriend? He took a step back, noting how uncomfortably close Sal had gotten as he spoke. "I've only met you a few times. Maybe like twice. I thought you liked me enough since you didn't try to kill me when you found about me and Nyx, so I guess she's right about us getting along." Why were others citing his life to him? That could only mean that Sal too knew about his lack of memories, whether he pieced it together from: "...but you don't know that, because your memory and all..." or prior knowledge from a previous engagement in which he was not present. This scenario was giving him a headache. Regardless, Nyx spilled highly hazardous information to this child and expected Aurel to play along? His frown deepened.

"This, good sir, is my right-hand man and First Mate, Secundinasci Invidia." Sal put on a display like a performer on a paper-cut stage. Aurel blinked, unsure whether or not to take him seriously. Se--Secu--what? Secundina...Secundinasci. Secundinasci Invida, no, Invidia. He gave a curt nod in recognition of his existence, which was quite more than many others received. "Oh, that's right, if you don't remember who I am, I guess I'll re-introduce myself to you. I'm Captain Salazar Masu, sir." Masu! Red and blue widened in sudden shock, the raw emotion rare and fully visible. That was the surname of the butler who had waited on himself and Hild when he first set out into the future. They had broken Ogihci Masu out of jail upon discovery of mysterious disappearances in the area. That case alone had propelled Hild's reputation skyward and accented her skills for becoming second in command to the Fuhrer. They had been close. Where was Ogihci now, he wondered, albeit briefly. According to Nyx, the country had be pivoted into chaos during his...absence. Easily, the man could have passed. Aurel tapped his chin in deep contemplation for a moment. There was no mention of him, however...perhaps... Alas, it was needless to extort any form of hope for the man; he had only known him for a short time. Still, there were dark secrets that escaped his lips the frequent times he was writhing on the cusp of suicide that only that man heard. While he could very well blackmail him, he could also be potential firepower wherever he was. Alive, dead, there was worth right before his eyes, latent in the simple name, Masu.

Sal was already gone before Aurel had time to respond, following after Nyx in a childlike manner. He hung back, lingering beside the tall man, Secundinasci Invidia, plotting his next move. He stuffed the look-a-like bear under his arm, feeling the need to have mobility of both just in case. Somethings were highly uncertain... For instance, what did the previous him do that would result in the disappearance of Ogi? He would have ensured his survival, unless he was unaware of a potential threat of some sort. He mulled and mulled over this, taking painstaking lengths to thread out any underlying prerogative with which to make him vanish. None. He could conjure nothing from himself but blurry memories oftentimes with him in a hospital bed begging the butler to end his suffering. The leader of Drachma made a helpless face and quickened his pace in the pursuit of... what was that. He stopped, watching Invidia pass him in its direction. Another one of those things called 'rides'. He quirked an eyebrow and made sure his sunglasses and hat were in check before approaching. What horrid cheerful music. It made him cringe. How could people enjoy this horrible-- "Four tickets, please~" Oh no, no. He'd watch. It would be fine if they just went on it together without him. Although, Salazar Masu may be plotting revenge for the disappearance of his father, (which may or may not be RIOTE's fault; he didn't know). Aurel was entirely unsure, which put Nyx at a large risk considering she was easily caught off guard in situations like these, and he could hardly reveal his identity so easily (despite Nyx calling him Aurely out loud in the middle of a crowd). Maybe this slowly spinning, music box playing, colorful horse ride wasn't so demeaning. It couldn't be that terrible. It was okay. He was scowling, but it was okay.

The next wave shuffled in, Nyx, Sal, and Invidia ahead of him and already taking their...seats(?). He wasn't sure what to call them, mounts? Regardless, he was about to select his own (which happened to be one of the coaches that didn't move) when he witnessed a woman with pink hair who highly resembled the late Reila Tsukino. She appeared driech and rather annoyed at the human stupidity he also found undesirable.

"Sir, you need to hold the child on the ride or he'll fall off."

"Common sense is it not?" He responded to her apathetic underlying tones. It was better that the ride started sooner than later. The faster he got off, the longer he would be able to keep his sanity.

[NOTE: List ALL the characters, guys! Please, don't half-ass it; it makes it harrrdd!]
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty The Fallacy - Kenny (NPC), Spade, Toss, Guards (NPC)

Post by Roarke Moray Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Roarke was antsy. Extremely so. He paced back and forth across the launchpad endlessly, keeping down the urge to fly through the fair and all fours. He reminded himself for the hundredth time what a bad idea that would be. Kenny was a smart kid and knew the essence of “DANGER.” He would find Toss or Dunstan. Maybe even both. That would be kind of nice. Roarke's eyes brightened as Kenny and Toss came towards the launchpad. He felt like roaring in delight but refined as Toss came up and pointed an accusing finger at the Fallacy. Roarke frowned, coming to stand by Toss. “Of course it LOOKS fine. The guy I saw leaving had white hair and was not one of us. If he did something it could be in the engine, Toss. That's why I sent Kenny for you and Dunstan. New inspection.” Sometimes Toss was a little thick-headed, as far as Roarke was concerned. But the pilot was here.

Roarke turned from Toss and Kenny as a slight commotion on the side of the launchpad caught his attention. Two of the burlier Creig guards that he had sent around the back of the launchpad were coming forward, not-so-gently tugging someone. They hailed Roarke, indicating that the man named Spade Aeries was trying to get into the launchpad on important business. The name wiggled at something in Roarke's mind, but as he couldn't place the name he decided to go for intimidation. He rose up to his full height and looked down at Spade, paws crossed over his chests and claws on his footpaws digging into the ground. He spoke in Cretan, considering his Amestrian was somewhat atrocious. “They say you were trying to get in. I'd like an explanation; a good one. Because I'm in the mood to rip intruders to bits.
Roarke Moray
Roarke Moray
THE BEAST

-Case File-
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Merry-Go-Round - Iris

Post by Marcelina H. de León Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:17 pm

Iris didn't seem particularly happy, but Marcelina supposed running the merry-go-round wasn't a pleasing job. Iris confirmed that easily when she scolded a man who didn't know how to take care of his son on the ride. Marcelina remembered going on rides as a small girl; her father had always been an attentive man when she went dashing through festivals. She felt a surge of longing to see her twin brothers and take them out to some summer Esparian festivals. She would have to arrange a trip home as quickly as possible. Summer was still some months away so she pushed the thought to her mind and focused back on Iris. She smiled brightly at her pink-haired friend. “I have heard about last year's events, it is a saddening thing. So far this festival has been quite good, though I haven't walked around much.

She shifted easily from foot to foot. She looked around the festival for the moment and noticed a tall man waving at her across the way. Her smile brightened for a moment as she waved at her fellow pirate, Sec. She would have to speak to him later if she could... and that meant the captain was also in! Splendid. She returned her gaze to Iris. “Are you working this all day? It'd be nice to have a friend to walk around with.” Yes, this may be the second time Marcelina had seen Iris, but she felt a kinship towards her. Iris seemed a little lost and confused the last time they had met and Marcelina wanted to help. Marcelina could see the great pirate potential in Iris, or at least the finer sides of piracy. And Marcelina was an excellent piratical teacher!
Marcelina H. de León
Marcelina H. de León
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Ela's Cell Phone

Post by Anouk Ueda Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:36 pm

It had begaun simply with practicing tying shoelaces, those tricky devils. Why they couldn't all just wear velcro sneakers forever, Kitaro couldn't fathom; besides, the velcro sneakers were cooler than grownup sneakers since they didn't get Batman on their shoes. Something was wrong with grownups. But the shoelaces tied and pushed through the annoying little holes had quickly made the little boy more and more frustrated, leaving his mother only with the option of opening a new pack of laces and tying one around her own wrist to help him practice.

"Over, then under, Taro," Nu said encouragingly. The little boy huffed, trying over and over. He could tie the lace in a single knot just fine, and then double another right on top, that was no problem. But it was making those stupid rabbit-ear loops! Hold two loops, cross them, push them through... The little boy growled in frustration, and Anouk had to hold back a small laugh because if she wasn't looking at her little brother all over again... Bored with Elmo, Kenta slid off the sofa to investigate, dragging his bunny behind him by the ears; whatever mama and Taro were playing, he wanted to play, too!

The three-year-old looked at the shoelace wrapped around Anouk's wrist, the pile of shoes beside them, and the packages of unopened shoelaces. The bunny was put aside, propped up to sit and watch carefully as Kenta helped himself to the other shoelace and proceeded to mimic Kitaro, wrapping it sloppily around Anouk's other wrist. Well, now she was just caught, wasn't she? So much for the lesson.

--

Half an hour and two dozen shoe laces later (including the longest laces from Ela's boots), Anouk found herself rather tied up around her arms and legs, and Kitaro very satisfied that he had figured out the trick to tying the damn things. Anouk didn't mind so much being tied up on the floor at the moment; certainly wasn't the worst time she'd been tied up, and Elmo had changed (mercifully) to Between The Lions She was just happy that Kitaro was happy as he tied knots and bows in the laces over and over, keeping his mother quite immobile on the floor when a soft clatter caught his attention. Nu's cell phone slipped out of her pocket.

There was a pause, Anouk and her eldest looking at each other and then the phone, Anouk suddenly finding a reason to dislike being all tied up as Kitaro rushed for the phone, slid it open, and pushed the button in the middle. These were Mama's important people, and Uncle Ela was number 1. He wasn't home today; he had to drive to Mestriss. Uncle Ela was at a carnival without them!! Kitaro scampered off, holding the phone to his ear as it rang, at a safe distance from his mother and little brother.

"Unca!" Kitaro didn't really wait for Ela to say anything, deciding to start talking as soon as the phone picked up. "I tied laces!" It was the most important news on Kitaro's mind, the boy sounding more than triumphant, "Mama can't talk, Unca- she's tied up." Anouk briefly pulled a face before laughing, raising herself up enough to shout at the phone.

"Ela! You should see this," Nu said, total amusement in her tone. "I'm being held hostage by... what are you two enterprising gentlemen, again?" Kenta sat in the dip of Anouk's waist as she laid on her side, the toddler making sure his and his brother's prisoner didn't get away easily; after all, it wasn't lunchtime.

"Piates," Ken offered up happily, bouncing on his mother.

"Nooo, Ken! We're sassins!" Anouk laughed loudly, then groaned as Kenta bounced a little too hard, lamenting that that was Mommy's spleen and she did, in fact, need it. "But Mama's prisoner and you left without us!" There was a slight pout to the boy's tone, not liking that his favorite uncle wasn't home today and off having fun adventures without him.
Anouk was cracking up by the sofa as she wiggled, trying to tickle Ken while her hands were tied up to her elbows, amused to hell that her eldest was issuing demands. "Can you bring us back something fun, Unca? An I can show you my laces!"

Kenta slid off his mother, moving at surprising speed to take the phone from his brother, the bottom half of it almost in his mouth as he tried to fit it right. "Kisses!" Loud, ear-grating and wet kissy noises were pressed to the phone far too loud for anyone's ear to comfortably take by the enthusiastic toddler. "Love you Unca. I got Usa-chan!" There was a squeal and a click as the phonecall ended abruptly in the attempt to pass the phone back to Anouk. Ela was at a festival, hopefully getting to enjoy himself while at home... it was just another day with a tired mother praying for the sweet release of lunch and naptime.

Anouk Ueda
Anouk Ueda
MOTHER'S SCORN

-Case File-
Writer: Shu

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty The Fallacy: (Alisa), (Kenny), Roarke, Toss, Molly, (Shinku) *[EDITED]

Post by Spade Aeries Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:56 am

His phone was ringing. He didn't answer it. Why? Well, because some tall mother fucker with curly red hair and freckles looked about ready to roast his sorry ass if some dude named 'Roarke' didn't show up in the next thirty seconds. He couldn't move his hand the inches to his pocket, the fervent buzzing setting off all sorts of alarms in his head. Mother fucker of all fucking times?! He was getting frustrated? He was DEFINITELY getting frustrated. And he knew it. The whole fucking time. It was bound to happen. Gather a bunch of world leaders together for a show, and OH YEAH PSYCHO MURDERER LOOSE. Totally happened. ALL THE TIME. Lady luck handed him the slots, but hell if she was going to cut him a break when it came to BLOWING THINGS UP. Oh right, AND PEOPLE DYING. Couldn't forget that part. Hey, it was best part! Spade was livid, his bright green eyes were practically swimming with the Dragon's Pulse, ready to tear that dipshit body guard's head off if another thirty seconds dared pass before said 'Roarke' showed up. They were practically down each other's throats. FINE, you know, LET the mother fuckin' rocket explode and kill thousands of people. IT'S COO' YO. No problems here. Just need to, you know, make a new cemetery TO FIT THEM ALL. Yeah, if you couldn't tell. His phone was still buzzing by the time Spade was able to snap himself out of his moment of insurmountable rage. Short-lived, but explosive. LIKE THEIR SHIP WILL BE IF THEY DON'T FUCKING--

"Let's go." What was that garbled attempt at language? It sounded more like 'RAGHAYYGHH!!!' Spade allowed them to cart him in the direction of the front of the red-colored hunk of metal wherein

"Motherofchrist don't Creigs come in small sizes?!"

They say you were trying to get in. I'd like an explanation; a good one. Because I'm in the mood to rip intruders to bits.

Spade rolled his eyes. For fuck's sake. "First off, do I seem like I'm Cretan to you? Look, buddy, I want to be your friend, I really do, but I seriously don't have time to mess around here. That ship there," point, "has a bomb in it. YES A BOMB. I am Lieutenant General Spade Aeries of THIS city and there's no fucking way I'm letting your toy kill my citizens, uh uh. So move aside or I'll plow you over." It was good to know he could still sound menacing in Cretan; it was ages since he had last had a practice partner. Partner. Cretan. His mind immediately delved into the refuse of Markus Samaris. With the ferris wheel beaming off in the distance behind them and cheerful music as the backdrop for Spade's showdown with Roarke, it was all rather...platonic. In that, history was about to repeat itself. Orrrrr he was getting a ride up to eye level with a vicious beast that looked about ready for supper. Spade's eyes were deadlocked on the chimera's. He didn't flinch.

"Show some respect, asshole."

"This is how you show yours?" Spade's feet hit the ground hard from the height and he immediately took off in the direction of the spaceship, but seriously it would be like finding a-- Alright that was an overused adage. He'd find the fucker or die trying. No more of that on his shoulders. He'd had enough. Being here in general was grating on his nerves. Somewhere, he wondered if he'd ever be happy again after this--if Kamogaya would slip away only to reemerge later and plant some more fun headlines in his life. There was a catch, and in all of Spade's detail-infested mind he could not come up with the reason why the bastard texted him the answer. It was like laying the hand, starting with the ace of spades. He grit his teeth hard together, fanning away wires and all sorts of shit in the dash.

"WOAH what do you think you're doing?" Oh great. Another obstacle. This just wasn't his day, was it? Hell, it never fucking was.

"Dismantling a bomb, what else? I enjoy cutting life-or-death wires on my off-days." He shoved his sunglasses on top of his head, lifting his hair out of his eyes since he didn't really have something to tie it with on hand.

"Really, 'cause I would've sworn you just cut the configuration line five of the generator." Smart ass.

"Oh is that so? What a shame. Have duct tape?"

"YOU ARE NOT FUNNY. You know, just in case you actually thought you were. In fact, you're sabotaging this entire project now get the fuck off my ship before I light you on fire."

"Would you like to light the city on fire too?" Spade retorted back without turning his head.

"N-no...WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT you are making NO sense."

"ARRGH okay fine, clearly you don't speak Cretan, huh. There's a bomb on board and I'm removing it, so if you could kindly...get out of the way we won't have to worry about fires starting." Even though Spade did have a knack for those unfortunate events... At any length, with trouble now in the distance, Spade proceeded with his bomb-removal methods he learned while on the force. Man, those skills came in handy often. While he was glad, he also really didn't want to be the one to accidentally trip a wire and end up exploding the entire festival. What? Could happen. Even without the detonator handy. The ex-playboy shook his head. Couldn't think like that. Focus...focus!! With the voicemail long out of his thoughts, Spade managed to sever a few chords that he was only 70% sure belonged to some complicated device hooked up to whatever that thing was called. He really was at a loss, but at least he had found its location. Yet somehow, he didn't feel as though he had saved the day. (That, and it was still enabled). How was he supposed to remove the thing without damaging the entire engine and 'sabotaging their entire project' as that hothead Ishvallan had accused? He rubbed his scruff and rolled his eyes skyward, thudding down from the cockpit with a bunch of dead wires in hand. He checked his watch: there's was only thirty minutes until take-off. Well, this would be a problem.

"Got it!" Spade declared, following up with a melancholy mutter, "...save for the fact that it's still there, activated and ready to kill us all..." Nothing too much to worry about.
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty The Fallacy: Roarke, Kenny, Spade, Molly, (Shinku), Gavin, (Rosaleen), *[EDITED]

Post by Toss Ivanova Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:58 am

Of course it LOOKS fine." What, was this some sort of camouflage test?! Toss clenched his fist and opened his mouth to demand if the chimera thought he was stupid. (Which actually wouldn't come as a big surprise. Surprisingly, it seemed a lot of people thought that way. Keyword: thought. He had his shining moments like the rest. Just not...a lot, you know? He deserved more attention actually. It wasn't fair always being in the background and all. It made him angry, you know?) "The guy I saw leaving had white hair and was not one of us. If he did something it could be in the engine, Toss. That's why I sent Kenny for you and Dunstan. New inspection.

"Wait, whhhhaaattt?" Red eyes widened in sheer horror. He ate his words. NOT ONE OF THEM? ENGINE? OH MY. He writhed at the thought that someone else tampered let alone touched his precious space ship. Away his eyes drew, locked on The Fallacy as if to hold her there in stasis. PAUSE EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW. He was strangely quiet after his fairly subdued outburst (by Toss standards). Listening, watching, observing, he wasn't himself, no; he was on overdrive: the calm before the storm. His attention gathered; the Ishvallan slowly shifted to look at the newcomer and two guards in tow. Half-caring, he caught the tail-end, which just so happened to be the important part. Save for the fact it was in some other weirdo language. Glorious.

"Kritewiu yuibo ewoiurq verggflurgg sajkey. Defaska ship djaase, maeuwry turp. REGWHUJ NARFASK DJ. Vouer eiud ssjaja hhh General Spade Aeries markamarkaluey IOFUUU city weur ksjdf43 nid fucking aguew kewal wiity sauiew toy kill srrrhjkarr larrjlooll, uh uh. Koeir kashkase jadge siodfy weklyn."

"TOY!?" AJDKEWHRJFI34HEFIUUUUU3$@!!!1 From what he could understand, that oriental surfer dude with the long hair and shades in the Amestrian Military just called The Fallacy a--a toy!? Something about it killing--what? Was this fool... a lunatic?!

"Fluergge tuyeeed defrrerferre fasyu, asshole." That's more like it.

"Jdhjfkds iewhriwhrui34fjkdsnfma dsjgfjas?" Got nothin'.

"Hold on. What. Some guy with white hair got in, not this guy? And this is for sure? You saw him? What's this guy goin' on about? How the HELL did this bastard get through you guys?!" Without waiting for answers and without receiving any attention whatsoever, Toss drifted after Sputnik or whatever he had said his name was. The man started rooting through precious wires with. a. pocket. knife. Toss froze upon immediate discovery. WHAT WAS ROARKE DOING?! "WOAH what do you think yer doing?"

"Dismantling a bomb, what else? I enjoy cutting life-or-death wires on my off-days." Who was this retard!? Toss was about to tear his face off and feed it to small children in Esparia if this kept up. Carrying on about bombs and all, who made jokes like that!?

"Really, 'cause I would've sworn you just cut the configuration line five of the generator."

"Oh is that so? What a shame. Have duct tape?" That was it.

"YOU ARE NOT FUNNY. You know, just in case you actually thought you were. In fact, you're sabotaging this entire project now get the fuck off my ship before I light you on fire."

"Would you like to light the city on fire too?"

"N-no...WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT you are making NO sense."

"ARRGH okay fine, clearly you don't speak Cretan, huh. There's a bomb on board and I'm removing it, so if you could kindly...get out of the way we won't have to worry about fires starting."

"..." He didn't know what to say. Instead of reacting, Toss turned silently away with his back to the General in muted bewilderment. Was he just... He was just... His feet padded through the dead winter grass back in the direction of Roarke and Molly. "I'm calling Gavin," he muttered forlornly. Ring...ring... "There's a bomb," he blurted, "someone got through security. An Amestrian is removing it now." Silence. "We're still going to go through with it, right?"

In the distance: "Got it!"

Beside him Kenny was elated: "Excellent! You should go thank him, Toss!"

Toss pulled the phone away from his ear for 0.5 seconds. "I'm not talking to that guy."

[Sorry for the repeats! There was no way to do it without combining characters into one post.]

Last edited by Toss Ivanova on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Toss Ivanova
Toss Ivanova
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Wandering--> Shooting Range: Selina

Post by Aaron H Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:18 pm

Oh god. OH GOD! She touched him. His body stiffened. Feeling slipped over his fingers and he couldn't breathe. This was not a good feeling. Feeling was what he avoided and it was as if she was TRYING to get something from him. Well too bad for her, he wasn't going to back down. Okay, so he could handle this, he had enough in him to tough out this little shindig. Or he would die trying. At least she knew he wasn't asking her out. that would be so awkward to explain. 'Didn't want you, just wanted to buy you coffee.' Why did he bother? Socializing was not his forte and it would probably NEVER be, not that he cared. His best friend was probably the only person who understood that.

"Ooo! A shooting range! Hey, Aaron, do you want to play a game with me?" Well hopefully he wouldn't make too much of a fool of himself through trying to shoot a toy gun. He shrugged his shoulders in response and muttered "Sure". Not like he had anything better to do, not like he WANTED to do anything else. Really, he didn't care about going, but it required more social skills, which Aaron severely lacked in. Then again, while shooting a gun, he could focus on that, instead. A good idea, he liked it.

The money was shoved into his pocket and his whole posture went back to slightly slumped. Not that he was just like that, but because he was oddly, extremely uncomfortable with being in public. Wait- no- that was normal or him. After a second, he checked his phone to see if he had any messages. Nope. He wasn't missed. There were no last-minute escapes for him. He nodded to her, rubbed his shoulder and looked around. "Lead the way, I'll be right behind you." And he would. Dammit, why couldn't he be a liar and just sneak away like a person with common-fucking-sense!?
Aaron H
Aaron H
TECHIE JUNKIE

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Festival Entrance >Qin, Rachel, Elastor, Dietrich, Hans, Gavin, Franklin(NPC), Wei and whoever else

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:38 pm

"Hey Lian, how are you holding up?" His words started to come and go. It was Wei, from what she could tell. Her ears were burning and soon her stomach was on fire. That wasn't good. From her medical experience, usually things like that meant she was sick and the weakness in her body didn't help. She couldn't even make a smile with all her energy pumping into just keeping her legs strong, but even that was running out. "I'm fine- I think- Oh no- I don't." Sentences couldn't be formed, only stuttered starts and broken pieces.

Something.. wasn't right. there was something in the very air that was almost sickening Lian. If evil could manifest into something toxic, she could feel it. She couldn't breathe, her vision was coming and going. That- wasn't good. Had she been attacked? Was there some sort of airborn- Her stomach made a weird noise in her ear. Or she ate something wrong? Or was it something off of anything she knew? Actually, she didn't know anything more than the fact she her knees were buckling. Next thing she knew, she was on the ground. She couldn't breathe, well not well at least.

A shaky breath came from her, as she hugged her body tense against itself. "I can't- I need to go." She said, when she finally managed something understandable. She could feel herself losing consciousness with a vicious nausea.

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Bar: Toss, Molly, Artemis -> The Fallacy: Roarke, Kenny, Spade, Molly, (Shinku), Gavin, (Rosaleen),

Post by Dunstan Hue Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:23 pm

Dunstan didn't really LIKE getting forcibly dragged off of Artemis by Toss. He was in fact about to slam a pint glass right into the Ishvallan's face the moment he was thrown off the king's bodyguard, but Toss had already gone. Dunstan simply looked back to Artemis.

"Wow. What a dick, huh?" He remarked, before his ears twitched. Someone approached. Toss was told something, then shouted at him. The word 'inspection' came through to Dunstan's ears. The gears in his head spun for a second, before they ticked. The Fallacy. Something wrong. Something badly wrong. But what? He had combed the entire thing for faults. He had done it twice, before they got here and just a few minutes ago. This didn't sound good. He looked back to Artemis and gave her an awkward grin.

"Excuse me, my dear, duty calls." He explained, before his beady eye turned to the door and walked out, a rare urgency in his step. He wanted to make sure that whatever had gone wrong, he could control it, fix it, stop everything. That was his job. His payroll depended on this, and he also couldn't trust anyone else with touching the ship.

He got to the launchpad, and saw Toss arguing with some guy who was tinkering with the ship. Dunstan audibly growled. How dare they! HE was the mechanic, he was the man for the job, he...

"There's a bomb on board and I'm removing it, so if you could kindly... get out of the way, we won't have to worry about fires starting."

"... oh," Dunstan thought, pausing on his indignant, angry march. "Well, this changes the circumstances a little." The mechanic's angry snarl began to curl into a smug grin, as the mechanic came the bomber. Machines were his bread and butter, but bombs were his blood. Now it was a little better.

"Got it!" The tinkerer declared, but his face was a lot more morose. He didn't have 'it' at all. Besides, Dunstan looked straight at the wires he was holding and groaned a little.

"Sorry, man, but I'll be the judge of that." Dunstan said, making his presence known. He looked to the Amestrian, then clambered into the cockpit, simply using his fat mass to barge him out of the way. His eye immediately clapped onto the device, and he grinned. "Because, to me anyway, that bomb looks just as primed to go off as my dick when a hot chick's about." He peered forward, letting his beady eye take a closer look. He whistled appreciatively. It certainly wasn't a budget mess, this explosive. No alarm clock tied to toothpaste. Still, the disarming had begun, and the panel was open. Dunstan didn't have the time to admire the handiwork any further, and instead looked at the damage.

"Ah! See, that's where you've gone wrong." He remarked to the Amestrian, pointing vaguely into the wired box. "Those wires you're holding? They're spoilers, little-known trick of the trade. They don't actually do anything, they're solely there to make the process of disarming it more convoluted than it needs to be. A lot longer, a lot more troublesome. Judging by that, I'm guessing it's meant to go off at a specific time. It's lucky you didn't cut anything important, or we wouldn't be here." He explained, sounding less and less impolite by the second, before he looked back to the bomb. "Whoever put this in has got friends who know what they're doing. He's good." Dunstan then slowly pulled a meat cleaver out of his pocket, his eye bugging out a little and his grin growing only slightly psychotic. "But I'm way better!"

SLAM!

He waited for a second. He had punched his knife straight into the panel next to all the wires, ignoring them all. Then he heard a tell-tale hiss of air escaping from the hole he had punched. His brow furrowed in concentration, and he let out a smug huff. "Knew it. It's a pressurised gas bomb." He looked to the Amestrian, and decided to explain it, already guessing he didn't know what he was talking about. "In this bomb, there's small heated pellets, pressurised gas and a highly flammable liquid. When detonated, the pressurised gas would shoot out the pellets in all directions, like a grenade. That's why he put it so close to the fuel tank." He gave said tank a rap with his knuckles. "Then, in would leak the reactive liquid. It would cause the petrol to ignite and explode. The bomb itself is completely harmless... well, it'd kill whoever was nearby, but it's the engine itself that would cause the damage. Nail bombs work in a similar fashion. Of course, without that gas, it's worthless." Dunstan grabbed the bomb with both hands, before letting out an animal growl and simply heaving the bomb away, wires and clamps breaking off as he did, before he simply dropped it into the Amestrian's hands. "A present from Carraig to Amestris. Put it on your mantlepiece."

Scrambling out of the cockpit, he turned to Toss, his back to Spade, marching over and looking a little annoyed. "You. Three things; one, don't pull me off a bird when I'm chatting her up! You've probably ruined my chances of getting Artemis in my hotel bedroom tonight. Two; why didn't you phone me the moment that the bomb was discovered? You know that I'm the best man ever. Thirdly, we can't take off. I want to turn this ship inside out and make sure that the guy didn't do anything else to the ship; a chimp could've installed that bomb in under five seconds, so he could've just as easily damaged some other bit in case the bomb was discovered." He furrowed his brow a little. That last proposal was something no one would like, but he had to say it; anything could've happened before or after the bomb was planted. Hell, the bomb removal guy could've knocked something out of place before Dunstan got there.
Dunstan Hue
Dunstan Hue
1/2 BOMBER

-Case File-
Writer: Sponge

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Wandering -> Merry-go-round: Franklin, Elastor, Aurel, Nyx, Sal, Sec, Iris

Post by Rachel Ascot Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:57 pm

The Cretan Queen of Clubs (she loved that joke) was almost skipping away from the commotion of the world leaders, when she saw Franklin and Elastor catching up to her, their eyes like daggers as they glared to each other, only hate sitting in their faces.

"So, Franklin, did you enjoy your make out with your new boyfriend?" She asked tauntingly. Franklin let out almost an animal growl of hate; the idea of making out with Elastor sickened him. The bouncer and bodyguard walked closer, until his ear was to the queen's cheek, as she kept walking backwards, her eyes drifting to Elastor. "You weren't too hard on him, were you?" Franklin didn't respond for a second.

"He says he's on the level." He explained. Rachel smiled.

"That means he is." She said, quickly giving Elastor a small grin, before looking back to her guard. "I said make sure he's not about to stab me in my sleep, not recruit him to a side in a war that hasn't started yet."

"But Rachel, Dietrich..."

"Is a chump." She said very suddenly, and Franklin actually stopped; she wasn't smiling when she said that. The playful nature of her eyes disappeared for a short second, and both Queen and bouncer stopped to a halt.
"It's almost a year since he got put in that coma. He left the country broken, and we rebuilt it on different foundations, with new materials. He can't rule the country, he's not capable. Not yet." Franklin resisted the temptation to ask her a question about her new attitude, but allowed her to continue. "There's no war. Dietrich's not an enemy of mine. He's an asshole, but he's not an enemy."

"He'll try to take his power back, and if that results in anything, then I need to know who we can trust and who we..."

"Enough!" She barked, and Franklin actually stepped back. He wasn't scared of Dietrich. He certainly wasn't scared of Elastor or his icy glare. Hell, he had a glare that was arguably worse. But Rachel? She'd tell him to jump, he'd ask how high. Her eyes shot right into his; no glare, no anger, not even a hint of threat. She just wanted him to stop. "Dietrich's a nobody, and if he's stupid enough to fight me then I'll deal with him. But that's not happened yet. And Elastor's even more stubborn than you. He's one of us." She softened a little, her eyebrows raising from their furrow. "I know it's your nature to care, but there's no need to get the sandbags out and make fortifications. I wouldn't have as much of a problem with the guy if he wasn't such a smug prick."

Franklin knew that tone of voice. The doting mother voice. He had spent so much time with Rachel that he knew all her tricks, but that didn't mean he wasn't invulnerable. It was a loving voice, but stern, wanting the best but you just had to co-operate. Franklin knew what was happening. He was like play-dough in her hands. But, he winced, and looked back to Elastor, very visibly uncomfortable.

"You..." He started, almost physically straining. A vein pulsed on his temple. "... just... make sure I don't need to have another word with you again." He growled. Rachel beamed, taking a bite of cotton candy.

"Good! Now, no more thinly veiled threats." She said to her bouncer. Then she shot the same glare to the Royal Guard. "And the same goes to you, Seventh Samurai. I don't want you two with your bullshit dick-measuring contests again, ok? I'll need to you both for this one, we've got potentially dangerous work and I want you both like a well-oiled machine." She then turned around, making her way to the merry-go-round. Franklin nodded to Rachel, following right behind her.

"Just to give you the opportunity to have the last word, what if Dietrich starts trouble?" He asked. Rachel shrugged her shoulders, not seeming that bothered before she gestured Elastor to come closer.

"Then I'll destroy him." She said as-a-matter-of-factly. Franklin said nothing, simply raising an eyebrow of concern. The words were naive, but her tone, her confidence... she was either very blasé, or she was more on-top than even he thought possible. Rachel turned her attention to Elastor.

"I'll get you up to speed on this one. There's a bomb on the Creig spaceship, and Qin's behind it." She began to explain. "If this gets out then god knows what could happen. The bomb might just be the first of many if this sparks a war. But if no one finds out, someone might discover it later and it could be even more dire. I'm still weighing my options on whether to tell Hans or give Qin silence in exchange for a favour, but I also want you and Franklin ready for rescue missions. I want you two ready to start saving civilians on the ground the moment the fireworks start; we look good, Hans has a little less to worry about, and overall it's just nice to save people. And you and Franklin have to keep your eyes open; this stinks of something rotten, something bigger's going on but I don't know what."

Rachel grinned to Elastor, not waiting for his reaction. He'd probably be horrified that Rachel was leaping feet first into something that was both dangerous and probably none of her business, but Rachel had learnt over the years that when she smelt out an opportunity, she had to take it. She then poked her cotton candy back to him. "Look, I didn't know you hated garlic, but surely you'll have some cotton candy, it's nice." She smiled childishly, when...

"Common sense is it not?"

... that voice...

... that music...

... Rachel looked ahead of her...

"... no... it can't be... " She said, her mouth slowly becoming more agape. It was such a silly idea, but there it was. Aurelius himself, the master of the terrorist group, the dead man walking, the true power of the icy tundra in the north, sitting on a merry-go-round with a child on his lap. Rachel twitched violently, and Franklin looked to her in fright.

"Elastor, step back, I've seen this before..." The bouncer explained. "She is about to cause an international incident with her mischief, move away..."

"Naaaaaaaah, it'll be fine!" Rachel said, though her eyes were literally glowing. They were like suns, and they were filled with insanity and joy. Franklin shook with terror, and Rachel looked deep into Elastor's eyes, her gaze penetrating deep into his soul. "Elastor, this'll cheer you up, wanna watch me publicly embarrass the world's most wanted man?"

Without waiting for a response, she shoved the cotton candy into Elastor's hands for safekeeping and suddenly dashed forward, making a beeline for the merry-go-round like she was on fire. She ran faster than a cheetah, and somersaulted right over the barrier (a feat she couldn't repeat if she wanted to). Her eyes filled with purpose, she stormed right onto the moving ride, past one horse, past two. Before Aurelius could see her coming, she grabbed him by the cheeks, both hands...

... and pulled him into a very dramatic, very deep kiss.

Lips clashed. Tongues clashed. Her hands reached around his back and pulled him closer, making absolutely sure that he couldn't get away. An army couldn't force them apart. Romance movie directors would've wept at such a sight. It wouldn't have been out of place for rose petals to be fired out of cannons behind them. Rachel fancied herself as a good kisser, but here she was putting her all into it, her tongue forcibly dancing with his, and when she pulled away, her breath brushed against his lips...

... and then she planted both hands straight onto his chest and with an almighty push he was flung right off the horse, right onto his bum. But it was his face that sealed the deal; wide eyes, still lips, filled with blank shock. Rachel pointed and laughed harder than she ever had in her life. He didn't even move, and the clubbing queen of Creta also fell to the ground, bowling over and collapsing to the floor as she giggled uncontrollably. She couldn't even breathe properly, desperately trying to catch her breath as she rolled on the merry-go-round floor laughing like a hyena.

"YOUR FACE! BAAA HA HA HA! YOUR FACE! I WANT THAT FACE PAINTED ONTO THE SIDE OF A VAN! I WANT THAT TO BE CRETA'S NATIONAL FLAG! HA HA HA HA HA HA! PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE GOT THAT ON CAMERA! MWAH HA HA HA HA HA!"

Franklin walked forward, almost shaking. God knows what was about to happen next. ANYTHING could happen next. Well, he was ready for if that 'anything' was a threat to his sometimes annoying, but always beloved, employer.
Rachel Ascot
Rachel Ascot
QUEEN OF CLUBS

-Case File-
Writer: Sponge

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Photo Booth: Lisbeth

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:49 am

Jocelyn was in a state of silent panic. Inwardly, her psyche began to "freak the fuck out" while it manifested as sweat beads on her forehead. She stood, dazed as to why she was here, her C.O before her with a seriously freaked expression. She asked for a report, but what could Jocelyn say? How could she say everything in as little as possible? Okay...prioritize. What's important right now... "There's a detonator in the teacups for a bomb somewhere here. The guy...Aerugese intelligence guy, said it belongs to Spade. It's bullshit. But...I can't think straight right now. This is not the time for lone heroism, Lisbeth, it's why I came to you. We need to find Ms. Brighton. She most likely knows more about it, Spade is the conduit of this information. We have to go."

Well...that summed up what information she retained after her inner hysteria. She was doing well with this new scenario. It was strange to her, as a front line soldier, she never had to worry about this sort of sabotage in the barracks tents or on the field. But with all these civilians and more urban, populated environment, she was out of her element. She was frightened, no, scared shitless by these developments. But she wouldn't show it. No...soldiers show no fear, to the enemy or to their comrades.

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Wandering > Merry-go-round: (Dietrich), Rachel, (Franklin), Nu, (Ken & Taro), Aurel, Nyx, Sal, (Sec), Iris,

Post by Elastor Ito Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:36 am

"Hello, Nu?

"Unca!" Oh god Taro stole her phone again. He sighed into the receiver.

"Is working, remember?"

"I tied laces!"

"Mm~?"

"Mama can't talk, Unca- she's tied up." What was she teaching him!? He heard her laughing in the background and massaged his temples. Yeah, she didn't mind; she wouldn't be the one that woke up in the morning with shoelaces tied around every joint!!

"Ela! You should see this. I'm being held hostage by... what are you two enterprising gentlemen, again?" A serene look entered his eyes. Glad that his sister wasn't there to see it, he glanced up at the dimming clouds and smiled softly. They could joke about it. After all that pain, the three of them were laughing.

"Nooo, Ken! We're sassins!" Ah, so they've progressed from dinosaurs, ninjas, and samurai? "But Mama's prisoner and you left without us!" He shifted the phone to his other ear. "Can you bring us back something fun, Unca? An I can show you my laces!"

"Yeah, sure, I'll bring you back something fun. I promise, okay? Now show mercy and let your mother free."

"Kisses!" Gross noises ensued. He'd never have children. "Love you Unca. I got Usa-chan!" Who was Usa-chan? He shrugged and shoved his phone back in his pocket, meandering after Franklin. They caught up to Rachel in due time, heading in the direction of what seemed like a merry-go-round.

"So, Franklin, did you enjoy your make out with your new boyfriend?" He'd never understand the club scene. Was Franklin gay? Honestly, he didn't seem it, but judging by the sudden surge of conversation related to such, Ela couldn't help but be dragged under that impression. Not like he cared. However, if Franklin was encouraging the Queen to slack off via making out with...whomever, that would be fairly problematic in the long run. He could see the headlines now. His stomach churned at the rumors that could be spread and the already demeaning impressions of the world leaders plummeting beyond reach. Sometimes he knew it was a hopeless cause and that he should just do his job of ensuring her life, but circumstances like the present made it rather difficult to even consider. It might be best just to ignore it for now.

She smiled at him. The Royal Guard blinked, touching his sword with a nervous tap. Why was she smiling at him? It made him edgy. The only people that smiled at him were Csilla and Zen and, yeah, seldom others. It made sense if they were talking about something enjoyable, but they weren't conversing; she was talking to Franklin. Bastard was probably telling on him and making up some lie about how he's a traitor or something similar. In the end, it would be her choice whether or not to trust him. He was what he was and nothing more, nothing less. Dietrich or no Dietrich, he would do his duty and protect what needed to be protected. A good leader would be able to see that whether her bouncer-brained subordinate does or not. Wait. He looked behind him, just then noticing that the other two had stopped. He turned with an agitated sigh, eyes lowered to avoid reading their lips. He didn't want to know. Wasn't his business; let the ends justify the means. It would be better in the long run if-- "Enough!" He jumped, icy eyes widened ever the slightest. What? Hanging off to the side, Ela let himself look at them. 'Dietrich's a nobody, and if he's stupid enough to fight me then I'll deal with him. But that's not happened yet. And Elastor's even more stubborn than you. He's one of us.' He looked away again, kicking at the grass with a boot. They were worried about Dietrich fighting them? Franklin was at least. That was why. It made sense if only a little. But Dietrich wouldn't fight them, no. There wasn't even any need.

Franklin and Rachel had begun walking again. He rejoined them. "You... just... make sure I don't need to have another word with you again." That wasn't in his job description. Ela said nothing, practically ignoring him. Wasn't worth his time. He had already said his worth; anything more would be a waste of breath.

"Good! Now, no more thinly veiled threats." What about that was veiled in any way? They both needed lessons on reality. He scoffed. "And the same goes to you, Seventh Samurai." Eh? He turned, shooting her a what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about eyebrow raise. "I don't want you two with your bullshit dick-measuring contests again, ok? I'll need to you both for this one, we've got potentially dangerous work and I want you both like a well-oiled machine."

"As you command, your Majesty."

"Just to give you the opportunity to have the last word, what if Dietrich starts trouble?" Trouble was an understatement. At this point, he was beginning to truly fear for his country. Avoid it; look the other way. The wind picked up his hair and tousled it around his eyes, flickering away the images of disaster.

"Then I'll destroy him." Elastor came to stand beside her as she finished, gaze a void of possibilities. "I'll get you up to speed on this one. There's a bomb on the Creig spaceship, and Qin's behind it." Only took...he glanced at his watch...just under three hours and 23 minutes for everything Csilla had tried to hold together to fall to ruin. He was angry. "I'm still weighing my options on whether to tell Hans or give Qin silence in exchange for a favour, but I also want you and Franklin ready for rescue missions."

"Silence?" He breathed.

"I want you two ready to start saving civilians on the ground the moment the fireworks start; we look good, Hans has a little less to worry about, and overall it's just nice to save people." But if the bomb went off, how many people could they save on their own? A handful, a touch of lives: crumbs. A bomb that size would kill hundreds, spurring yet another disaster in Amestris. It wasn't his country, but they weren't their enemies. These were civilians. Did she understand that? His eyes narrowed into careful slits, pupils delving deep into blue. Did she grasp the gravity of this situation? "And you and Franklin have to keep your eyes open; this stinks of something rotten, something bigger's going on but I don't know what." Something bigger--bigger than a terrorist act that would kill half the attendees? She was smiling at him again, making him even more uncomfortable than he already was. He stood there like a flag post trying to hold a banner from the breeze, quaking through the earth with a look of sheer agitation. Upon which a stick of cotton candy was abruptly shoved in his face, throwing him entirely off balance. He blinked. "Look, I didn't know you hated garlic, but surely you'll have some cotton candy, it's nice." Somehow she found out he hated garlic, hm. He took a pinch of the fluffy blue and examined it. He'd never tried it. Ken and Taro loved it, but--

"Common sense is it not?" AURELIUS. He immediately sprung forward, sword half unsheathed and eyes glinting in the throws of murderous intent. He would kill him. Here and now.

"Elastor, step back, I've seen this before..." Ela wheeled around with confusion. He'd seen the terrorist on a merry-go-round before? There had to be some underlying meaning. Was he about to-- "She is about to cause an international incident with her mischief, move away..."

"Move away? He hissed, "move away and let her?"

"Naaaaaaaah, it'll be fine!"

"..."

"Elastor, this'll cheer you up, wanna watch me publicly embarrass the world's most wanted man?"

She was crazy. "What are you talking about!?" She reminded him of his sister. He looked on in horror as Queen Rachel shoved the cotton candy into his grasp, forcing him to let his sword fall back into its sheath. She was over the barrier, running along the ride like a frenzied mother looking for her-- ... He choked. On air. On breath. Something between a gasp and a burst of sound akin to laughter escaped him. He wasn't laughing; he was very seriously losing it. He had to hold onto the railing so he didn't drop right there. A man many feared--a man so many would rally behind under a ploy of peace was... He couldn't repeat it. The image was burned into his eyes. Crooked sunglasses, lopsided hat, only a few would be able to recognize that murderer--only a few would ever know what transpired here today. And Elastor would never forget.
Elastor Ito
Elastor Ito
TIN MAN

-Case File-
Level: 3

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Outside the bar (Csi) (Ela)

Post by Peyton Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:39 pm

"I hope nothing happens.." Peyton muttered to herself softly. She looked around helplessly. "What do I do now.. what if he doesn't see- ah!" Peyton buckled over when a sudden sharp pain hit her abdomen. Her phone dropped out of her grip and hit the ground. Oh god, what was happening to her? She felt dizzy, and needed to sit down. As she tried to sit, she felt liquid dribbling down her leg.

Did her water just break...?

"O-oh shit," she breathed out. This wasn't good. She wasn't supposed to be due for another week! Peyton trembled and supported herself on a pole. She was going into labor, she needed help! Peyton tried to gasp out some sort of plea, but the pain was too great. She couldn't even stand anymore. The frail, pregnant woman slowly slid down to the ground and sat. She groaned in pain and gasped whenever a painful contraction hit her. Anybody near the bar, was inside of it. Otherwise, everybody else was off to go wait for the rocket to launch. She was on her own.

"A-ah!" Peyton cried out and gripped her bloated stomach tightly. All she could do was writhe and shout from the pain. Her face was scrunched up and her forehead was coated with sweat already. She felt a strong need to push, oh dear lord she needed to push. But if she pushed, she'd start delivering the baby. She couldn't do that right here, not in the dirty fairgrounds! Especially not outside the bar!

"911, g-gotta call the ambulance.." Peyton tried to reach out for her phone, but immediately dropped it back down when she saw it's shattered remains. "Aahh!" Her head threw back in pain as the contractions worsened. Somebody needed to help her. Someone, anyone! She felt like she was going to die!
Peyton
Peyton
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Outside the bar - Peyton

Post by Csilla Angelis Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Something was wrong. It had to be. Csilla was still running around the festival but she noticed that Spade wasn't at the tea cups, Shula wasn't at the ticket booth and in general... it felt off. Csilla swore to Hades as she stopped in her tracks for a moment. She needed to know what was happening, for goodness' sake! The festival was her responsibility. And yet, no one had said anything to her. Was she useless? Something goes wrong and no one could even follow the guidelines. Csilla gritted her teeth. She'd get some answers, somehow. Her feet began to move again to finish her last loop of food area before she went on a hunt. As she walked past the bar, she heard a woman scream. Her eyes opened in alarm as she followed the source of the noise to Peyton. Her eyes widened more. Pregnant woman. On the ground. Screaming in pain. Liquid in the grass. “Great Hera...” Csilla breathed. The young woman was in labor. Whatever problem Csilla had sensed before was flown at the window of her mind as she kneeled down next to Peyton. “Miss, I'm Major Csilla Angelis. I'm going to help you!

She pulled off her jacket, rolling it into a makeshift-pillow so Peyton could lie her head back. One hand latched onto Peyton's as she went through another contraction. The other hand grabbed her cellphone from her pocket, dialing the first aid station at the festival. “It's Major Angelis! I've got a woman in labor over by the bar!” “We're not equipped for that!” “Of course not! But get over here with some blankets and as many supplies as you have. A stretcher, if you've got it! And get a call out to Central Hospital and have them send an ambulance over!” She didn't wait for the young man on the other side to respond, she hung up the phone. If the kid knew what was good for him, he'd be there in moments. Csilla grimaced a little. He wasn't sure the woman would last until the ambulance arrived. Her contractions seemed pretty close together. However, Csilla needed some kind of blanket or something before she could be sure. She wasn't going to expose a lady's netherbits to the entire world! And as Csilla waited for the blankets, she could only hope that she would actually be able to HELP. Goodness knows, she'd never delivered a baby before.

{Pey, I have NO idea if Peyton was wearing a skirt or pants or something, so I left it open until you tell me, hahaaha.}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Merry-go-round: --> Marcelina, Rachel, Franklin, Ela, Aurel, Nyx, Sal etc etc etc

Post by Iris Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:30 pm

"Common sense is it not?" SOMEONE WITH SENSE! There was a man in sunglasses and shades on the ride. Not like she was one to judge, but Iris got an odd feeling in the pit of her stomach. It wasn't good or bad, but simply there. An unfamiliar feeling gnawed at her insides, but she distracted herself with Marcelina.. for the time.

I have heard about last year's events, it is a saddening thing. So far this festival has been quite good, though I haven't walked around much.

"Yeah.." Iris said, paying only half attention as a woman with some body guards walked past the lines and started onto the ride. "Ma'am! You can't just-" And then she was on the man with the hat. One of her bodyguards looked like he was about the hurl and the other looked faint. Iris' reaction was one of horror and confusion. What- had- just.. happened? Stunned, she turned to look at Marcelina, wondering if she's seen it. Unlikely and to make matters worse, Iris probably looked so rude to just pay no mind to her friend. Are you working this all day? It'd be nice to have a friend to walk around with.” After what had just happened? Gladly.

"Just let me finish this round and then I'll close for a fifteen minute break. I think it's break time." Her hand moved and she rubbed the back of her neck, before watching the people on the ride. This might be a problem. Iris sighed and looked at Marcelina with a grimace. "Hold on a second. I'll be right back."

She hopped over the gate and made her way a good fifteen feet to the ride, then another five to the group of people and the poor traumatized man on the ground of the ride. "Madam, I know this may be foreign land to you, but I have to ask you don't harass my customers." Her arms crossed beneath her chest with magenta eyes staring daggers. "Law suits on assault aren't exactly the best policy. Now kindly, go wait in line, like everyone else or I'm going to call security." She shrugged her shoulders and offered a hand to the stranger who was likely disoriented. "Or get the hell off my ride. Either works for me."
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty teacups. Axel is now big brother

Post by Axel Belial Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:59 am

Axel watched as spade ran. Right time to do his stuff yo! Looking to the Teacups consol that spade had been in control off he smirked. Well a computer was a computer. Clicking his fingers and pulling up a stool he sat down and his fingers flew over the dash like a whirlwind. Soon he had internet on this thing and cttv footage. Flicking out his phone and dialing spades number he barely gave the man time to answer before talking.

"Yo man I hacked myself into the system and first things first. Good job on the bomb yo now it won't just blow up after the clock hits zero yo! But it's still hot as fuck yo so um keep it cool...but don't move it...I'm googling bomb disarming for you now yo."

He hummed as the search engine gave him a million answers. "Oro...A walkthrough...brilliant yo! Right Old man you need to empty the water from the right pot and put it into the left...Right then yo! Now using your forceps remove the detonators from the sticks to the lower left of the bomb. quickly as you can but be careful she is a fussy bitch yo. Then you want to burn off the chips with your lazer...but only chips 3, 4,5, 7 and 8 before the timer hits 0 then cut all the red wires yo and your done." He grinned brightly. All in a days work he taught triumphantly until clear confusion was heard down the phone. Looking at his guide he couldn't help but laugh. "Whoops never mind that a walkthrough for a ds game yo!" He laughed loudly down the phone. As his eyes glanced round the cctv.

"Anyway quick run through on the park. The cretan queen is bickering with the ex king... Oh and there's a woman giving birth outside the bar yo...." With a quick hack into the annoucing system he grind as the large speaker suddenly blared his voice across the park. "IF there is a doctor...or a nurse...or even someone who know how to fucking deliver a baby yoh lease move your ass to the bar as the is a woman in labor...also please keep it outside the bar yo i don't want baby birth mank over my shit yo...thank you!" He grinned as he ended the annoucment which now echoed rounded the entire fair grounds. Patting himself on the back his good dead done he carried on with trying to find out information on this man.
Axel Belial
Axel Belial
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Fairgrounds; Shula (see note!)

Post by Shula Brighton Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:26 pm

The sinking feeling that consumed Shula's insides was competing with the woman's driving need to get help and maintain panic. Last time panic broke out at this damned fair, people needlessly died in their terror on top of everything else going on. People were trampled to dead trying to run from the fires and explosions. Human instinct was to run from danger, and in crowded, gated off places, that only spelled disaster. Sure, there were emergency exits, and people always looked at emergency exit plan that were always calm and ideal like that's how it would go down, but it never was. Why else were people in the exit posters always so calm and happy?

The crowds were pouring in, choking the fairgrounds. They were so happy, and everyone was having a good time- none of them knew that kind of danger they were really in. Last time there was a festival bombs had gone off all over the place, the fires had spread, rides had gone out of control.... If Shula could help it, she'd try to help stop it. No, she didn't know how to dismantle a bomb, but right now if she could find Hans and pull him aside, she could at least help get something going and maybe, just maybe, help keep hundreds of people from dying on national television.

Shula shot a quick prayer to Ishvalla to guide her feet as she went, ducking and weaving through the masses. You'd think Hans would be a little easier to find as the man doubled for a tree. She was running away from the launchpad, trying to move through the fair to find the man. Spade would be heading toward the launch area. He'd know what to do, and if he didn't, someone could hum a few bars so he could fake it. And Alisa had gone off like a shot to catch the bastard. Shula would find Hans. She'd find him, pull him to the side and alert him about the situation that, hopefully by then, would be under control. People didn't have to die.

A pair of laughing kids went tearing past her, nearly making the tiny General fall on her face so she didn't plow into them. People bumped into her, even gave her a few choice looks as she tried to push her way under and through them. They were amassing in lines, crowding for shows and demonstations, waiting to get their food; who the hell was this tiny woman trying to cut through them all to get somewhere in an awfully big hurry? People hardly heard her plead for them to excuse her as she pushed against them, desperately searching. The fairground announcement TVs weren't following Hans or the other leaders, but where he was, reporters were sure to be, right? This was being broadcast afterall, or at least, it would be. Ohh, the press would have a field day if things ended this afternoon.... explodily.

((OOC: My post doesn't involve anyone because it isn't meant to. Shula is looking for Hans. Until she does, DO NOT include her in your post. If you're looking for Shula, wait until after she finds Hans. Do not post to her, find her, spot her, phone her, anything her yet unless I say so. Kay? <3))
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty TITLE YOUR POST

Post by Qin Shi Xun Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:48 pm

Shenanigans. That was the only word for it, the only word that could describe this situation with any sort of accuracy. From body guards falling on their face to a sudden departure of all that was right in the world... Qin was confused. Confused about oh so much. As he watched it was like he was half detached from what was going on, like watching a video of his life go by. Oddly it felt... Good. All the stresses that had been building up, all the responsibilities that had fallen on his shoulders... All the sins he had chosen to commit. Everything seemed to vanish if only for a little while and he felt the oddest sensation of freedom. Of floating atop the clouds and just... Existing. Yes thats what he craved, thats what he needed. Just time alone with only his thoughts and the wind for company. Its what he had wanted as a child, its what he wanted as an adult... It was what he had always wanted. To live a life of solitude, devoted to learning and existing. But fate, luck or what ever you had to call it would have none of that. His was a life of strife and warfare, a life to full of action and not enough contemplation. It was sad honestly, but in the end a man had no control over their fate, only the circumstances that surrounded it.

Then suddenly it all came crashing in, all the pain, all the choices he had made up until this point, and for the briefest of seconds his eyes closed in what amounted to shock. What... Had that been all about? He shook him self eyes wandering back to the people who where around them and was astounded to see that most had in fact left him. Maybe he had lost track of time? Maybe he was going insane? With slightly wild eyes he took in his two countrymen and looked about for the others that had, for him at least, been there but moments before. "It seems i drifted off..." He payed no attention to what was happening around him and only gave a passing glance at both Lian and Wei before wandering off into the crowed. Something... Something was wrong. But what? He could taste it in the air... Qin glanced behind him, his eyes settling yet again on Lian and with quick measured strides he made his way to her. What had he been doing? Wandering off when one of his closest friends was hurt? What had he been doing? Thinking?

Here he was lost in thoughts when someone he cared for was on the ground in front of him. He took to his knees beside her, one arm lifting her head up off the ground, the other checking her pulse. "Wei... Someone go get help!" He looked around his eyes searching frantically. "Please someone! Find some sort of help!" He reached into his pocket looking for his phone... And his fingers brushed against a piece of paper that had not been their before.

I know. Meet me after the fireworks, or I'll tell Hans and Gavin.

He looked at it, wondering where it had come from... Then it came to him in a flash... Rachel... Rachel had hugged him... She was the only one who could have put it on his person... And she knew, but what was worse was that she HAD to be the one who had attacked his friend... It must have been some sort of ploy to get him under her thumb. It seemed she was not as empty minded as he had thought. Still he had other things to worry about, other things to deal with right then. He thrust it back into his pocket and fished out his phone and quickly called the emergency number he had been given when he arrived in Amestris. "Need help, fair grounds... Someone hurt." His Amestrian was thick and he wasn;t sure if anyone understood him... But what he did know was that Rachel... Queen of Creta had much to answer for with that thought and knowing there was next to nothing he could do for Lian he moved away, leaving his guards to deal with his best friend as she died. He had an appointment to keep.

((Its shit i know but best i can do))

Last edited by Qin Shi Xun on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Qin Shi Xun
Qin Shi Xun
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer: Bro

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Photobooth: Gavin

Post by Rosaleen Quinn Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Note: I'M GOING TO APOLOGIZE NOW FOR THE CRAPPyNESS THAT IS THIS. THAT IS ALL.

What would he choose? She honestly had no idea what it was that she would want to do with him. Roller coasters were a liiiiittle bit terrifying since she couldn't use her alkahestry in time to keep up with the fast pass of the cars. The Ferris Wheels height was lost to her as the view was... there at least for him. But in reality, were they really here for the rides? Sure, technically they were here for the Fallacy and their showcase, but aside from that, they were there for each other. She could tell that he hadn't necessarily thought about things that were just fun to do in a long time, and... it was sort of funny, but it brought her some comfort to know that she could tell when he needed a break. It meant that she could really help him as opposed to just blundering around in the dark, pardon the potential joke.

As his hand touched her face, she tilted her head into that warmth for it was a comfort amidst the frenzy of the festival, and the one solid rock she could depend on. A touching... his thumb. It made her smile as she "stared" up at him with the affection clear as day, sensing as he drew close, giggling as she returned that little kiss of his. Now what in the world was on his mind hm? No, she knew her king better than that. Chuckling quietly to herself, she followed after him, "Now I have to wonder where you are taking me..." She mused quietly, doing her best to not really glance around since otherwise.... it might hurt her mind. It was a comfort though to feel his fingers between her own.

The sound of the crowd died down a little bit as a small clicking reaching her ears. Metal on metal.... perhaps fabric? The space became more enclosed which allowed her to be able to sense it better, her brows knitting together as she wasn't quite sure. A booth? There was a chair enough for maybe two.... then a screen.... a button? Gods it was so hard to tell what was what in this festival!! She heard his patting and sat down beside him, cocking her head to the side, glancing down towards her palm as she could feel him begin to trace letters out. Photo... of... OH IT WAS A PHOTO BOOTH! Her features immediately lit up as she barely read that smile of his that she loved so dear. "Of course!" She leaned in a little bit, her body relaxing as her cheek touched his, the smile one that her father would have told her he hadn't seen since before she lost her sight. There were so many of those now, and it was all because of one person. That person was sitting beside her.

Her other hand found his as she gave a gentle squeeze, thinking of when they first met at her bar when he came to tell her that she was to return to active duty. She giggled which lit her face up more in a bright smile, the second flash going off at that moment. Her head leaned a little more against him, just barely touching his shoulder as she thought of how he had given her back her life. A third flash. Yes..... he was her life. A single tear rolled down her cheek as she squeezed his hands again, the happiest she had ever been in her life. The last flash went off.
Rosaleen Quinn
Rosaleen Quinn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Merry-Go-Round: NPC!Sec, Nyx, Aurel, Iris, Marcelina, (Feona), (Chester), Rachel, Elastor, Franklin

Post by Sal Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Though the temptation to gently take hold of the girl's hand was strong, Sal thought better of it. If he made things too awkward, mostly for Herr Schwarz, he wasn't sure if the festival would be as enjoyable as he had planned for it to be. Nyx's appearance had been a pleasant surprise, but there was nothing worse than scaring someone's father or making him uncomfortable while around the couple (which was in itself something that made the youth blush, as Nyx was his first girlfriend). At least, that was another piece of advice that Sec had given him once upon a time. Speaking of, the towering man had strolled along rather passively with the exception of a few polite gestures. That was normal, as between the two of them, Sal did most of the PR, leaving Sec to deal with things he was unsure of or things that required much more grace and delicate wording. He was the boy's mentor of sorts, and quite a good one at that.

As the quartet approached the booth that marked the entrance to the ride, Nyx asked a pink-haired lady for four tickets. Surprisingly enough, Marcie was with her, and following Sec's example, Sal gave the woman a wink and a subtle gesture often described as "deuces". He had guessed that his Quartermaster would be there, but the odds of them encountering each other had been slim. Hopefully they'd have a chance to talk at a later time, but in the event things took a turn for the worst, it might be beneficial not to draw too much attention to their affiliation. After thanking the other woman for the tickets, the chimera trailed behind Nyx, picking the spot next to her. His mount was the one that most children tended to aim for - the single dragon amongst nothing but horses and the occasional carriage. Its scales had been painted orange with a sky blue trim; the saddle was a deep red, the accessories painted with a metallic gold. Its neck was stretched majestically, its chin kept slightly downward. The only comical features on this beast were its small wings, which were likely only there for decoration to begin with.

"I'm a little nervous," he admitted modestly, turning to face Nyx as he whipped his leg across the seat, "I've never been on one of these before." Shifting to make himself as comfortable as possible in the typically uncomfortable seat, his tail wrapped itself around the dragon's, its tip wiggling in accordance with Sal's mood. Even his ears had slanted downward. Those bits of body language were one of the disadvantages of having cat DNA, he'd decided, as they were uncontrollable and much more clear than normal human body language. Of course, there was nothing he could do other than trust that Nyx wouldn't judge him for something as trivial as being nervous about riding a carousel. Sensing motion from behind, the pirate glanced back to find Sec squeezing himself into one of the coaches. There was no way he'd have been able to fit on the small horses, but it didn't make the sight and less, well, funny. With a serious expression on his face (as usual), the man gave his captain a reassuring nod.

Just as he thought he'd be able to let the stress slowly evaporate from his system, the sound of rapidly moving feet caused his ears to perk up, and his eyes flitted to the rather off-putting scene happening by the contraption. Nyx's father had been assaulted by a woman that had cleared the barriers to the ride (wasn't that illegal or something?) and slammed her face against his. He wasn't really sure if it was something he was supposed to be seeing, and would have fallen off of the dragon if his tail hadn't acted as a way for him to keep his balance. He had half a mind to get up and do something, as the atmosphere's crazy state was highly uncomfortable for him, but decided against it for the time being. Fortunately, the young woman with pink hair had stepped in, leaving Marcelina behind to witness it all. Leaning toward Nyx, he struggled to find the right words to use to phrase his question.

"I- Uh, who is that lady?"
Sal
Sal
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Wandering -> Finding the Xingese: (Spade), Qin, Wei, Lian

Post by Alisa Donnikova Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:59 pm

The phone was ringing. But thats all the fucking phone was doing was FUCKING RINGING. "God dammit Spade answer your fucking phone!" She barked into it as she went tearing through the festival, her eyes remaining peeled for some goddamn sign of these saboteurs. Shinku wouldn't have left that list lightly, so there was obviously some sort of reason. Why would he do it though? It completely went against everything that he tried to claim that Spade did. So why had he done it?! Ohhhh it was INFURIATING!! She was practically at the point of just shooting people now for her nerves, and patience were basically shot at this point. If someone didn't end up fucking dead it would be some goddamn miracle.

"Wei... Someone go get help!" "Please someone! Find some sort of help!" Her teeth ground together at the sound of that language, that language that belonged to half of her birthright. God how she wanted to cast out that part of her right now and refuse its existence. Honing in on it, she could see where people were startling and forming a hole. Oh she would help alright, right after she made sure that none of them fucking moved! "Need help, fair grounds... Someone hurt." Panting heavily, she burst into the midst of them, glancing down at the girl laying unconscious on the ground with the two men right by her. One, she recognized to be the new Emperor of Xing. Yeah, she had vaguely paid some attention to the news recently. "Here. I can offer you some help." She answered as she crouched down next to the girl. Her breathing was erratic at best, weak and heavily drawn. Well fuck. So it was illness. Rising quickly, she started to approach the Emperor but the other man stopped her, offering her some goofy-ass kind of grin. Who the fuck-- "I gotta speak-"

"I'm sure you do, but I am a guard of sort to him. Sorry, can you tell whats wrong?" He asked, her brown eyes scanning over his poofy hair with a grimace. He had to be one of them too, right? She beckoned for him to lean closer, which the oaf did, her hand immediately grabbing his wrist in an iron grip. "I know exactly what the fuck is going on here. What, you poisoning your own people now? You want her to live, you play along. Got it? Consider this an informal arrest." She hissed into his ear, feeling how he had tensed up at her grip and words. Oh she was so fucking sick of this fucking festival and things were barely done. The man turned back to his king and whispered something, not that she particularly cared whatever it was that he said. EMT's suddenly appeared, a nearby crowd member standing by him and pointing, saying something hurriedly. Alisa approached the head as the others went to kneel by the girl, leaning close to his ear. "We need to keep an eye on these three, keep them close. They are under suspicions of terrorism and sabotage." The man stared blankly at her, "And just who-" She hissed as her body snapped about so she was practically nose to nose with him, doing all she could to not completely bare her teeth at him. "All you need to fucking know buddy is I'm here on Spades behalf. And if not his, then Shula's. And if not her's, then as the fucking law. Do I make myself perfectly fucking clear?" She snapped, finally getting a reaction out of him. He clearly was not ever going to be her friend, but she was beyond caring.

He turned away from her and went to Emperor, "We'll take good care of her sir. Can you tell us anything about what happened?" Alisa stood off from them and dialed Shula's number, having gotten it back when she had been smashed and hurting. When they had first actually spoken. "Come on Shu... please pick up...." She exhaled roughly in frustration, running a hand through her hair while glancing back towards the poofy haired guard that was staring at her. Yeah.... She probably shouldn't visit Xing anytime soon.
Alisa Donnikova
Alisa Donnikova
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty With his people: Qin, Lian, Alisa, NPC EMT's

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:47 pm

It was rather relaxing to be traveling again with his emperor and one of his most favorite of people. It was also a bit of a relief to see that they were both well for the moment, despite what was boiling about beneath... the... Wei slowed a little in his step as he stared at Lian a little longer, his guard beginning to come down. He realized very quickly that something was not right with her, that she wasn't as bouncy and normal as usual. "I'm fine- I think- Oh no- I don't." He walked up next to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Hey... why don't we slow down? Maybe you-" Suddenly she buckled and tumbled forward, startling the clan leader as he gazed down at her. Crouching down, he was glad that he hadn't smoked his pipe around her, worried that maybe that would have influenced whatever was clearly wrong with her.

"My lord..." "Wei... Someone go get help!" He nodded even as he heard her whisper, [i]"I can't- I need to go." He knew better than to try and move her, so while his king began to call for aid around them. "Here. I can offer you some help." Who... A woman came striding out of the crowd, her brown hair and black clothes distinctive amidst the more jolly outfits that people had donned for the occasion. Blinking, he was a little bit wary for reasons he couldn't quite explain... Perhaps it was the murderous aura coming off of her in waves.... He let her check Lian, and from her grimace it wasn't good at all. He was really very worried about his little friend! She had seemed fine moments ago! What could have struck her so and crippled her? The woman was moving to speak with Qin, Wei moved to intercept her with a gentle sort of smile. Oh.... she didn't smile back... "I gotta speak-"

"I'm sure you do, but I am a guard of sort to him. Sorry, can you tell whats wrong?" He offered apologetically, appearing as calm and normal as he could. It was good that he had learned to keep his cool under stressful circumstances. When the woman beckoned him closer, he felt some hesitance to since she erm... didn't really seem like a "help" type of person... But he did it anyways. Instantly he felt an iron grasp on his wrist that made him stiffen in surprise, his brows raising as he almost opened his mouth to speak except for the hissing in his ear. "I know exactly what the fuck is going on here. What, you poisoning your own people now? You want her to live, you play along. Got it? Consider this an informal arrest." Shit. His lips tightened into a thin line as he took a calming breath. The happy wizard had just left the building people. "Fine." He whispered at her before stepping away once he was able to, walking over to his Emperor with a rather dark expression for him. Wei seriously doubted that the Emperor, much less anyone, had seen him like this in a very long time.

What an unfortunate turn of events... in all sense and seriousness of that word. He leaned close to Qin's ear, "She knows my lord." That was all he really got to say as emergency medical help appeared and began to tend to Lian, Wei Zhao glancing back down to his young friend with some sadness in his eyes. He truly hoped that she would be alright for she had always been so full of life. "She's placed us under arrest, but she does not appear to be a military official. What are your orders sire?" He asked Qin very quietly, glancing over to the EMT that approached the two of them. "We'll take good care of her sir. Can you tell us anything about what happened?" Wei Zhao remained quiet for the moment since it was the Emperor that the man had addressed, not him. Taking a deep breath, he exhaled slowly and glanced off in the distance towards where his fireworks had been planted, clasping his hands behind his back. Well.... so much for the festival.... hm? At least let his fireworks blind and dazzle them all, let his creations do what they were made to do.

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty At Shooting Range Booth: Aaron

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:06 pm

He had stiffened so harshly at the slightest touch she gave him, her crimson eyes searching his face for more than just that discomfort from him. Was he really that uncomfortable with her? Did he know? He hadn't figured it out had he? Because that would be highly unfortunate, and completely ruin her day. The last thing she wanted to do was have to go get interrogated by the police or some such. It was just boring and COMPLETELY uncalled for. No... no he just seemed not very used to human contact and socializing it would seem. How sad. "Sure". It was so quiet! How did he expect her to hear that with so many other voices about! Ohhhh what an odd little man she had found! "Lead the way, I'll be right behind you." Smiling brightly to him, she led him away to the carnival booth, winding through the crowd. "Don't worry so much Aaron, you're doing fine." She had a feeling he might not understand what she meant, but she could take a few guesses as to why he was so uncomfortable.

He had very soft hands, which implied he didn't do a lot of manual labor. Probably a man who stays indoors, which could be continued by doing work on the computer. Or maybe file work, but even nowadays that was being done more with technology than not. Hmm.... and if he handled files... wouldn't there be more paper cuts or some such on his hands? Or perhaps he was a man that cared about his hands, one could never be sure in modern society. It only took them a few moments to find their way to the booth, Selina waving to the man that stood behind it. Oh. An informant at that. She knew from a little bow that he gave her and his expression. He knew her face. Good! Possibly, unless it was from another group that wanted her and her brother gone. Because then it wasn't so good. "Hi! How much for two?" She asked as she pulled out her wallet, ignoring how he stared at her outfit. Yes, she realized she didn't quite look like her normal self right now, but that was the point. Oi.... He relayed the price and she handed off the appropriate bills to get them five shots each, picking up one of the little cork rifles and testing it in her hands.

"If you shoot and knock it over, then its yours! Enjoy." The man said brightly before moving off to the side, Selina taking this moment to glance over at Aaron. "Well, Aaron? Shall we begin?" She giggled and took aim at a little stuffed panda bear, firing off the cork so it hit in its forehead. The force at that spot knocked it backwards so that it fell over, the man setting aside her price and clearing more room on the pedestals of prizes laid out before them. She grinned and giggled again as she glanced back at her new "friend" so to speak, waiting to fire again so she could see how he'd do.

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 4 Empty Re: MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next