Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race

+27
Aurelius Schwartz
Nyx
Kit Estenial
Qin Shi Xun
Marcelina H. de León
Rachel Ascot
Aaron H
Captain Kelly Tián-Yé
Shinku Kamogaya
Peyton
Alisa Donnikova
Rosaleen Quinn
Gavin Etheridge
Roarke Moray
Molly McCafferty
Dunstan Hue
Toss Ivanova
Hans L. Reinhardt
Envy
Iris
Spade Aeries
Shula Brighton
Jay Furor
Alaina LeClair
Axel Belial
Reila Tsukino
Csilla Angelis
31 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty TEACUPS: Spade, Shula, Jocelyn. Outside Teacups: Shinku, Jocelyn

Post by Alisa Donnikova Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:38 pm

What a fucking joke today was, seriously. Celebrating innovation? The peace between two countries? Peace never lasted for that long, and especially not when all the pretty toys were kept to themselves. Ugh.... She knew she was being overly hard on Carraig and Amestris today, it was because she was about as thrilled to be here as Spade was (though for her own reasons). The door opened just as she spoke, and Spade hardly seemed to expect to see her. Actually, he just looked like fucking hell. Talk about someone who really didn't want to fucking be there. She wished that she had her flask on her otherwise she'd offer him the whole thing. Even if it was filled with any one of her favorite alcoholic beverages. "Nah," Bullshit. Somehow it wasn't until he spoke, but it was at that moment that Alisa's nostriles were bombarded with the scent of his cologne, making one eye twitch as the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. Jesus fuck Spade, did you suddenly lose your sense of smell?! The thought rolled past in her mind as she quickly took another drag on her cig to try and make up for the overwhelming scent that had attacked her.

She remained there, leaning against the doorway as he seemed to give her a one over, raising an eyebrow when she noticed that he was looking past her at something. So she followed his gaze, the ferris wheel immediately snagging her attention since it was... well... a fucking huge piece of shit. Seriously, it was the worst ride out of the lot. It was slow, it was high, you could easily get trapped, and it was fucking BORING AS ALL BLOODY HELL. Although, while she wasn't a fan of ferris wheels either, as she turned to look at Spade again, there was something in his gaze that told her there was something more to his distaste for it. What exactly, she wasn't sure, but she sure as hell didn't like how gloomy he seemed because of it. It made her.... argh, what the fuck was the word?! Nervous... frustrated (a given).... AH-HA! ANTSY! It made her antsy! She hated being antsy. FUCK. The only reason was because she was worried about him, and she very poorly tried to hide it with the smirk that she offered him. Yeah.... She wasn't so great at pulling up any sort of mask around him, it was just fake and superficial, and she hated it. Huh, she was on a real hating things streak today wasn't she? And she hated that weird laugh sound thing he just made! What was that?! What was the cause of that?!

He was a glass man at the moment, all gleaming and smooth, but the cracks were beginning to show as the sun shone its light upon him. There was black smoke on the inside that obstructed the center from view, but she didn't need to be able to see through it. She knew what sort of state he was in right now. It was the state she got into everytime she had to go to a fucking hospital. "Just gimme a moment." She shrugged lightly and took another puff, tapping the ash outside of the booth before she fully slipped inside. Even though she seemed rather laid back about it, her eyes had locked onto his reflection in the glass, and she knew that he could see her as well. Yeah she was watching him carefully, but she seemed almost normal. Ish. Hell, she was just proud of herself for keeping her goddamn head around him now. "I'm on duty, here, Ali. Was gunna call ya on break and see if you wanted to hit up the kebab stand. Smells good from here."

He was acting. But she went along with it because if thats what he wanted/needed right now then fine. She scoffed a little as she took a drag as well, leaning against the wall as her leg crossed over the other, her other arm folding beneath her elbow as a sort of prop up. "That so? Heh, guess I just have good timing. Does smell good." She murmured as she smirked at him, those chocolate depths glinting because she knew. He was a mess today, here, right now. Since she was no damnable psychologist, she didn't know what the best course of action to help him was, but she figured being herself would be just fine. Ok, maybe a little less cursing, but same damn difference. "Good Morning, Alisa,"

....Fuck.

Alisa practically started up and turned immediately towards Shula, any sort of calm immediately lost as she looked at Spade's fiance.... FUCK THIS ISN'T THE SITUATION SHE WANTED. What did she do? What did she do? What the fuck did she do?!?!?! [color=mediumblue]"Yo Shula."[/colo] She managed to get out as she nodded at the Ishvallan woman, managing a sort half-smile thing that was actually genuine. She was just really fucking awkward right now. "Spade, I brought coffee if you want it." Oh God let her die right now. Let her die, right now, here in this tiny fucking booth with a cigarette in hand.... They were going to be couple-y. She was going to see how she failed as a person in a relationship, what she lacked (again), and DEAR GOD LET HER DIE. She wanted to escape. She wanted to escape RIGHT NOW and get the FUCK away from here--

Shula offered her a cup of coffee. The cup that was so very clearly hers. "It's black with amaretto, but I've got cream and sugar handy if you like." It was coffee with booze. What was this. No, fuck that, she retracted the previous statement. Why was this. Shula was a good person, a good woman, the complete opposite of her. She was demure, sweet, powerful, and and and just everything she wasn't!! Stop being nice to her! There was NO REASON for Shula to be nice to her! A weak, and nervous, smile rose to her lips as she scratched the back of her head with her free hand, holding up the other with the cig between her fingers. "I-I'm good. I couldn't...Er, I'll be out--" "Spade... you holding up okay?"

"It's cool you can give her mine. Sure she can handle it. I'm just hangin' here. Won't be able to escape for a while."
No no no no no no no no Spade STOP IT. Alisa took a step backwards towards the door, the weak smile plain and obvious as she glanced between the two of them. Clearing her throat, she inwardly slapped herself and shook her head, her good ol' smirk back as she turned to Spade, "Nah, come on Spade. Enjoy a sip of booze." She teased him, glancing down to her cig to see where it was before taking another hit, the smoke curling away from Shula and Spade. She was fine. She had fixed things between her and Shula. She had fixed things between her and Spade. EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO BE FUCKING FINE.

"Dunno why this has to be so complicated; they just spin, right? You'd think they'd get a professional to handle this. They should know I'm better at pullin' triggers." Jesus fuck he was a fucking sour puss today. She had to hold her tongue even as her frustration wanted to flare up and snap at him. What the fuck was he doing right now? Smoking about two packs of death sticks (yes she had estimated by the amount of butts scattered about), turning down booze, and the definite look in those delicious green eyes of his. Argh, she could just shake him!! "Lighten up. Yeah the festivals a waste of fucking time, but at least you got Shula here hm?" Fuck, she still ended up saying something. Her and her big fucking mouth.

Didn't really matter anyways because he was checking his phone now, that poor beat up piece of shit. She remembered it from when she pulled him out of his apartment when it collapsed... just before he wiped her memory. Yeah.... ANYWHO. The sudden laughter made her raise an eyebrow, a frown forming given the fact that his previous mood coupled with the sudden laughter at a text could mean a variety of things. None of those things she particularly liked, however. She was ready for when their eyes locked together, "Now. It's now. Go look for a Cretan man with blue eyes and white hair, six feet, approx. 200 pounds. Arrest him." Fuck. She wasn't good at arresting, she was more of the "catch them dead" type. She didn't move except for a slight deepening of her grimace at the tone that his voice began to take. "He might have seen you with me." And with that she didn't wait, turning as she took one last quick draw on her cigarette and cast the butt away, saying, "On it."

Just as she was going to exit the booth, however, a woman appeared in front of her which made her growl in frustration. She didn't have fucking time for-"Lieutenant Colonel Jocelyn Veska, sir, nice to meet you. Ms. Brighton, I'm going with her to make the arrest. She looks like she could use some help." Alisa was already pushing past her and out the door, chocolate brown eyes scanning the crowd in the area. "Great, peachy, get the fuck out of my way." She muttered as her eyes scanned the immediate area. Six foot, silver hair, blue eyes.... The only fucking distinctive thing out of that was the fact he had silver hair! How the fuck was she to.....

And that was when she noticed someone whom screamed wrong to her, though her eyes didn't linger on him. A man with bandages wrapped around his face and body, appearing as if he was lame. There was a strength to his shoulders, and the stillness with which he stood that made him suspect immediately. Or maybe it was some other instinct within her that came from her years of working as a bounty hunter/mercenary that made him just seem wrong. "Name's Alisa, don't stop, keep moving, man in the bandages." She spoke to Jocelyn as she continued to glance around the crowd, her fingers beginning to itch for her Cutlass that was hidden beneath her coat. Spade should not have asked her specifically to do this because she was probably going to cause a scene. As soon as she drew closer to him, her eyes focused and she raised an arm to catch his attention. "Oi! Sir! You seem to be a bit disabled. Need any assistance?" She called now that she was within ten feet of him. He was probably going to bolt. She was prepared for that. Her other hand had found itself in the front pocket of her black pants, feeling for the block of aluminum that was there. She wasn't going to fuck around, not that she ever really did.
Alisa Donnikova
Alisa Donnikova
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer:

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Bar: Toss, Molly, Axel, Artemis

Post by Dunstan Hue Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Dunstan gleefully took his concoction in hand and began to drink it all down in one gulp. It was considered the maximum amount of alcohol that men should drink, according to Carraig doctors, and Dunstan was gulping it down in a single chug. It was also his third today. And then, he noticed that the bartender had left. Dunstan made sure he was gone, poking the bar door open. No one in an authority figure was about to stop him, when he leapt upon his chance; balancing on the counter, wrapping his lips around the beer tap and slamming down on the handle, he began to gorge himself on all the stout he could fit into his throat.

"Hi!~ Umm... Danny...? No, no, I got it, uuuummm... Davey! No, no, no, not it, uuuh... Ay Dios mio, I'm as bad as Artemis... OH! I got it!~ Hubert? Right...?"

Dunstan's eye rolled down to look at the girl who addressed him, his lips still on the tap's spout, before she leapt onto him, almost dislodging him from his resting place. He balanced himself, and pulled himself upwards to answer.

"It's Dunstan, actually." He said, before licking his lips. Most of his face was covered in beer. Luckily, none of the scarred parts, but he still wiped his face with his sleeve... before biting on it and sucking as much beer out of it as he could; beer was beer, he wasn't letting it go to waste. "Mmm... Molly McCafferty, right?" He asked, though with the sleeve in his mouth it sounded more like "Murmur Muffarur, ruh?". He finally slurped the last he could out of the sleeve, before looking properly to the young woman. Whenever he saw a woman, he tended to immediately judge them on how much he'd want to bang them. Molly, for him, was about a 6.8, 7.9 if she had a good enough personality; a bit boyish for his tastes, but she would do if the chance came up. "You're the musician, right? That one who plays stuff." He asked, a vague memory of her band in his head; he wasn't an expert on music that wasn't jazz, but he liked to keep on the pulse of the music scene, and could recognise and make small talk with this girl. Maybe, if he was particularly suave, which he always was in his own opinion, maybe get her to pull her panties down for him. He could even try for a record time between meeting a girl and...

"I miss Fia... I bet that woman's opening her legs to him... That's my job!!!"

Dunstan's gaze swung to that voice. He recognised that voice. That girl! The one with boobs that accounted for a fifth of her bodyweight (and he would never tell her how he knew)! Named after the Greek hunter goddess herself! Artemis! He usually avoided her; she was a ten, definitely; loved motorbikes, loved blowing stuff up, huge boobs, a girl after his heart, but she was also going out with that giant who even Dunstan knew not to go toe-to-toe with...

... the keyword there being was.

She wrapped her arms around Toss, and Dunstan almost went white. A woman needed comforting, and Dunstan knew that Toss was not the man to be given such a chance; he was blind to women, for the epitome of greed, and he never seemed to like Artemis that much. Or, at least in the way Dunstan did, which could be summarised as "BOING!" He looked back to Molly, giving her a small grin.

"Could you just... wait there for a second, got some business to attend to." He explained, before he disappeared in a dust cloud. Despite being clear on the other side of the room, he almost by magic took Toss' place in Artemis' grasp, barging him out of the way and defying several laws of physics at once to get there.

"Honey, don't get so down about it." He comforted the bodyguard, before pulling her into a hug of his own. "It must have been hard for you, but know that I'll be there with whatever you need, ok?" He sounded sweet, or tried to at least, but in his mind he was only strategising at least ten ways he could get both Artemis AND Molly to ride a very different kind of rocket than the one they'd be all launching today.
Dunstan Hue
Dunstan Hue
1/2 BOMBER

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Sponge

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Wandering: Nyx, Aurel, Sec

Post by Sal Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:53 pm

"SAL!~"

Left with no time to react, Sal found himself being pushed to the ground by the force of the... hug? Soon after, a hand had been brought down to pull him up. Still disoriented, his ears fluttered about and his tail twitched as he tried to get a grasp on the situation. Normally he would have sensed impending danger, but this didn't seem as though it had been an attempt to harm him, especially given the jovial tone of the girl's voice. Wait...girl? He thought he caught a whiff of her scent, but it was faint and mixed in with some of the less pleasant aromas floating around the festival grounds. It seemed that Nyx had found him and his First Mate, Sec, whose current posture indicated that he had been ready to strike should there be any sort of hostility directed at his much smaller captain. A quick wave of his hand signaled for the man to relax, as it wouldn't be in their best interests to attract attention.

Before he could open his mouth to speak, however, the girl spoke up rather rapidly, seemingly giving some sort of excuse or reasoning to the man nearby that had looked at the two of them rather unhappily. Though his face was shielded behind some rather classy accessory choices (he would be sure to pester Sec later to get some of his own), Sal's animal instincts told him that this man wasn't quite comfortable with what was happening here. That, and he had spun around, hands to his head. Sal decided he'd let the man speak up before responding to either of them...verbally, at least. Nyx had whispered something rather interesting in his ear... Play along? He could do that. As far as he was concerned, this was the man that Nyx had said was her father... What was his name again? Mister... Schwarz? Regardless of what his name was, it was who he was that was important. It didn't seem as though anybody recognized him at this point, though, so he guessed that whatever the man did, people didn't know his face well enough, or it wasn't anything too widely known.

It was with amusement, however, that Sal listened to the man's words. He'd never met the guy before in his life. Nyx told him to roll with it, though, so he had a few seconds to come up with a reply before it would make things seem awkward and forced. It would be easier to deal with the situation if he pretended to have met the man, but to avoid making things even worse, he'd avoid exaggerating the story too much.

"No, no, it's alright, sir. A lot of things can happen in a small amount of time, and it's not like we really knew each other that well yet. I've only met you a few times. Maybe like twice. I thought you liked me enough since you didn't try to kill me when you found about me and Nyx, so I guess she's right about us getting along." There. That would do. It made Nyx's excuse plausible and Sal didn't really have a reason to lie to the guy. Then it dawned on him that Sal never really told Sec that much about Nyx, either, and it would make for some awkward questions later. He did kinda sorta tell him that he might have maybe met a lady, but he didn't say anything more. With that in mind, it was a bit awkward when Mister Schwarz motioned toward the towering man. Deciding to speak up sooner rather than later, even though Sec was more than capable of introducing himself, he motioned to the giant with a fanged smile.

"This, good sir, is my right-hand man and First Mate, Secundinasci Invidia." Putting his hands on his hips, it was clear that the boy was proud of himself and his partner in crime. Then it dawned on him. "Oh, that's right, if you don't remember who I am, I guess I'll re-introduce myself to you. I'm Captain Salazar Masu, sir," He said with a bow. He wasn't wearing his usual coat to prevent it from getting dirty, but he still wore attire sporting those all-too-familiar colors and patterns. Coupled with his rather unique haircut and his cat ears and tail, it was no surprise that Nyx spotted him so easily in the crowd. Not to mention she seemed to have inexplicably acute eyesight.

Not giving Aurelius time to react, Sal spun on his heel and followed closely behind Nyx. Grazing the rather inconspicuous pouch on his right leg, he checked to make sure everything was in its proper place. Being a pirate, he'd gotten into situations where random thugs had recognized and attacked him. Some had been more skilled in combat than others, but he made it a point to keep at least a few of his weapons on him. It was a miracle that he'd been able to get them into the festival undetected, but he'd gotten used to keeping his weapons concealed. All but his lovingly named "french fries" were on his person, and not only concealed, but wrapped in padded material that prevented them from making any noises during movement or harming him if they shifted awkwardly. Thinking back on the moment not too long ago, he was glad he'd had that extra safety measure, as Nyx hadn't really witnessed him in combat, nor was she aware that he always carried weapons on him.

"Where to first, Nyx?" Sal asked gently, his senses absorbing all of the sights, sounds, and smells of the festival. There were many kinds of foods, games, and rides, and though he didn't think they'd manage to get to all of them, as long as they avoided the teacup ride, there would be no issue. He had a horrible encounter with the contraption at the previous year's festival, and even though it had likely been a simple malfunction, he didn't want to risk getting into that situation again. On the flip side, that had been a fun day - the pirates had caused some porta-potties to explode, their contents being spread in a wide radius by the fireworks. This time they weren't sabotaging anything; They were simply there to enjoy the festivities, just like the rest of the general populace.

Last edited by Sal on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Sal
Sal
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty TITLE YOUR POST

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:20 pm

This woman had such a chipper disposition, Jocelyn thought (sarcastically of course). Being cursed at, Jocelyn had to restrain her normal "punch" instinct for the time being. She had a commanding presence, though, a very imposing woman. Well, except her clothes, she though. They enhanced her figure all too much. She noticed this because by some strange possession, she caught herself staring as she walked out. Then she shook her head furiously. No, none of that. She went from behind Alisa to beside her in a moment, observing her. Oh, the questions. What connection did she have to Spade; why did she look so mad;...what was that delicious piece inside her jacket? It looked like a Beretta, no doubt, but it wasn't anything she'd seen mass produced. She turned her attention then back to the crowd, scanning like a highway patrol officer.

Jocelyn spotted him almost instantaneously alongside Alisa. She felt the synchronization of adrenaline between them; an unmistakable feeling between soldiers in combat. Echoes of bullets and screaming accompanied the feel; she hoped there wouldn't be too much of that today. "Name's Alisa, don't stop, keep moving, man in-" "Bandages, yes, I see 'im. Nice to meet you too." As they advanced, Jocelyn placed her hands behind her back, clapping ever so gently. If this guy was gonna run, he had walls to climb. Metaphorically and physically. Jocelyn's eyes darted back to Alisa and she noticed her itching hands start moving for ammunition and her weapon. "I wouldn't recommend that, with all the civilians present, but hey, this is your rodeo. Use whatever lasso you want."

Jocelyn could hardly imagine what was in store for this female duo as they approached. A twisted chimera who hid his crocodilic parts under bandages? A dangerous pyro like Firefly who had the festival rigged to inflame? A flasher? She didn't know, but it wasn't anything good. No guy who looked like that was up to any good. And as Alisa called to him, Jocelyn detached from her to set up a flank. She patted Alisa's shoulder and gestured to a nearby stall, then went in said direction. Directly behind the bandaged gentleman. Her body was pounding with nervousness. She'd just have to use it to her advantage.

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty THE DOOMCOASTER OF DEATH, DYING, AND SIMILAR PARAPHRENALIA; KIT, NPCs, AND OTHER HOMELESS BLOKES

Post by Jay Furor Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Hmm... Jay was tempted to pass off the ride's delicate training-required controls to some poor schmuck so she could ride... Again. It was just like driving a car! But more dangerous, and it wasn't too illegal to drink and operate a festival ride! Speaking of which, she tipped up her bourbon again, and wondered why the bottle wasn't empty yet. As she did so, she peered through the glass of the bottle, through the emptier upper half, and saw a sight for sore eyes. Actually, she pondered why people said that. C'mon, yeah, it's cool seeing old friends again, but really? If your eyes are sore, you probably can't see your friends anyways, and your eyes certainly won't get better from you straining them to stare at people, or other sights. At any rate, Kit was definitely a sight, no matter what, just because LOOK AT HIM. He had white fluffy hair and cat eats! Plus, those gloves looked absolutely fabulous on him, and Jay never forgot a fabulous pair of gloves! As he got through the line a little, he soon noticed her own ultra-fabulousness, and jumped straight to the front of the line, ahead of some smelly fatties who'd probably just break the roller coaster anyways.

"Kit!~ Good to see you here, buddy!~" Climbing out of the booth, through the small space at the front, the line started grumbling that nobody was operating the roller coaster, and they paid good money to get tickets, and bladdy-blah- so Jay snatched Betty up from her unimportant job of performing safety-maintenance and repairs to the more dangerous rides, and shoved her into the operating booth. "Betty, you're such a good assistant!~ Always doing exactly what I force you to do!"

"I hate you, ma'am. With every fiber of my being."

"She's such a kidder, that one, hahaha!~" Jay grinned as Kit charmingly spoke, asking her how things were and such. But as she listened, she also watched his mouth, having glimpsed a brief flash of color. As she focused, she saw it a few more times, on his tongue, as he talked. "Little old me?~ Well, life's been lively, for sure. When isn't it, haha~ As for business, it's been running like a well oiled swim-suit model's fanclub, when she goes for a jog. Though some of the regulars want you back. And your back, to dig their nails in during super-fun-happy-time~" Laughing briefly, she then, with a devilish grin, leaned forward and with her automail hand, slipped her fingers deftly into Kit's mouth, pulling lightly on his tongue, until she could see it more clearly, before releasing it. Because yes, one can always shove their hand into someone's mouth and expect them not to care... Well, whether Kit did or did not approve of such violation of his body, Jay ignored, as she chuckled, sticking her own tongue out at him. "Ohoho, Kitty-kat~ Why is it none of my little boys tell me when they become homonculi? Gosh, and here I thought Pridey-widey was the only forgetful one. So, lemme guess! You replaced Una? Aww, poor girl... Well, unless you're not Gluttony. But if you ARE Gluttony, then I'd assume you can remember Gluttony memories? Like, from past Gluttonies? Like Layus!~" Ah, Layus... Great times... His utter fear of her, it warmed her heart. Struck fear in his. Jay then offered Kit a contemplative finger on her chin as she pondered, mostly to herself, aloud. "Though you COULD'VE just gotten a really funky tattoo on your tongue... Iunno. Either way, though, we should toats ride this death-coaster together!"
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Festival Entrance >Qin, Rachel, Elastor, Dietrich, Hans, Gavin, Franklin(NPC)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:36 am

Being inappropriate? Such a thing was foreign to Lian. She only had concept of where she should be and how she wasn't there now, was what had been killing her. Her eyes were straining past every person. The emperor hopefully still had at least SOMEONE by their side. Lian kept switching weight and hopping up to look over people. Curse her short stature! It really made it hard for her to see over a lot of people. Still, at least she looked larger than a child, so most people didn't stop and ask where her mother was for the eighteenth time. She appreciated the thought.. but as far as Lian knew.. her mother was long dead. Or at least that's how she preferred to think for now. Such things were trivial and she preferred non-trivial thoughts. After all, she wasn't the brightest and often times, she was considered far too naive. It was a wonder why the leaders even allowed a woman as such in such a special rank. Maybe they saw hope for her? If that was the case, they were probably the only ones. Nevertheless, the thoughts had to be dispersed while Lian caught glimpse of someone familiar (though for the life of her, she couldn't tell who). Venturing into the unknown, she stalked towards them.

Her feet carried her back where she had come from, past the pushing crowd. SO many people shot her glares as she bumped into them, causing her to apologize a thousand times for each once. It seemed she'd come back to the entrance and upon reflex she ran to her Emperor's side.. sort of. Her sloppy footing on unfamiliar terrain slipped and she more or less fell on her face a moment, bumping her head into his leg in the process. Luckily her moment of embarrassment was passed off as nothing. She hopped to her feet (a bit of dirt on her face as well as a clueless dim-witted grin). "Emperor! I was so worried I thought I lost you!" No one else existed at the moment. The other world leaders weren't there, nope. Only Qin mattered. She paused and looked around. "Oh! This is bad. Where are your other protectors? Don't tell me they got lost as well! No! That is no good! You can't be all by yourself in a strange land!" She bowed her head in shame and then of course her whole body followed. "I-I'm sorry. I will try not to get swept away again."

Finally, she realized they weren't really alone, and she was probably interrupting. "A-Ahh! I am so sorry! i didn't mean to interrupt- I just! Sorry-sorry!" She bowed three more times, before shuffling behind Qin. Her cheeks were scarlet as she had thrown out her speedy slew of Xingese apologies. Hopefully no one would even notice her. That happened a lot more than not. This was one of the times she really hoped it would happen again. Though- she did see something in Qin's pocket. A- piece of paper. She dared not touch- not her position to, but she stared at it curiously. Naturally, Lian was clueless as always.

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Fairgrounds: Hans, Rosaleen, Rachel, Qin, Dietrich, Ela (Doc, Happy, Sleepy, Dopey, Sneezy, Grumpy...)

Post by Gavin Etheridge Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:50 pm

"Emperor. Chancellor. A pleasure to see you both again. I hope I'm not intruding,” Rosaleen said, saluting. ”Hello Gavin.”

In all the rush of people, smells, and activities buzzing around and the multiple possibilities for the day’s outcomes, there was a certain rush of relief that eased through the King’s veins as Rosaleen found him, the Emperor, and the Chancellor. He couldn’t help but smile as she saluted them, but it was strange that she was alone; as he’d been told, another soldier had been assigned to escort Ms. Quinn through the fair, and she was nowhere to be found, and presently, neither was Artemis. Artemis was probably off with Molly, or Toss. Even though it was reassuring to know that some of his best guards were here at the fair grounds, that thought alone made Gavin a little uncomfortable.

“Please join us, Miss Quinn,” Hans offered graciously. ”I was merely going to show these gentlemen around the festival, before letting them off to experience it for themselves.”

This wasn’t the time or place to hold Rosaleen’s hand, however, an elbow was lifted and offered to her; after all, she was one of his finest guards, and reversely a gentleman should always offer to escort a lady… especially the one he was crazy about. It was one of those times Gavin certainly wished there were some alkahestry to make him telepathic, or have Artemis handy to read his mind. The nice thing about Artie being his best friend was that over the years sometimes he didn’t need to sign to her; the woman who could kill her targets blindfolded but not remember a name to save her life knew the King well enough to know what he was saying with just a look or a touch. But for now, his arm served as a silent, gentle offer and request for Rosaleen to join them.

When Gavin was younger, he would have been more than tempted to try and drag Axel into a few rides, and seeing all the kids running around made him rather wish he’d brought Sorcha. The little Duchess was at home, hopefully entertaining Uncle Brendon, her Da promising her a weekend at a Creig festival so she wouldn’t have to be out where foreign tabloids would bother her; last thing he wanted was to take his girl overseas to a foreign event that would have multi-national publicity and some rag paper trying to make some scandal with Sorcha. But there would always be that secret fear that someday someone from Esparia would try to claim the girl he loved and raised. He was just selfish like that.

But, hopefully the coverage would go well and boost sales and everything else it was meant to, so that when everyone got back to Carraig they could all down a few pints in relief and toast to incoming profits. Thoughts of going to check on Toss and the Fallacy were at the forefront of Gavin’s mind when the four of them were joined by another figurehead – the newly crowned Queen. With a faceful of cotton candy (which didn’t seem like a bad idea if the world weren’t watching). But dammit that did kind of look good. "Hans, I must say, it's a wonderful carnival you've got going on. Mind if I join you boys, I've not really seen everything yet and us kings and queens need to stick together, right? Besides, I want to say I beat all of you at drinking contests." Gavin smirked slightly, glancing at Hans, and then to Rosaleen. My, wasn’t this turning into an odd little outing that sounded like the set up for a bad pub joke. How many heads of State does it take to muck up a carnival, or something like that.

Gavin pulled his smaller speech aid free, typing out the translatable text. ”It’s nice to see you again, Queen Rachel,” the mechanical voice chimed. Gavin grinned a little more, letting himself entertain a wickedly entertaining thought as he looked to the young Queen. ”I would happily supply a few barrels to see you take on the Chancellor.” Hans was a beast of a man; nowhere near Fiachra’s scale, but still impressive nonetheless. Seeing the Clubbing Queen of Creta go drink for drink with barrels of some of the heaviest Creig whiskey? Hell, that was something that should be recorded and set up on Pay-Per-View.

His amusement was quickly silenced as yet another voice seemed to join their ranks; one Gavin hadn’t heard in a while, and hadn’t expected to hear again. ”Late as usual, I see,” Dietrich said. Dietrich. That sneaky bastard. He was awake! And sneaked to the fair, unnoticed and unannounced! Gavin beamed, surprise plainly written on his face as he took the offered hand, silently welcoming him back to the world of the living. An amused but slightly exasperated look settled to the back of his eyes, and for a moment he wondered if Rosaleen could sense the emotions swirling within him. The day was still so early and had already gotten so weird, and Gavin was already filling up on his dose of the world. Hans, Dietrich, Rachel, Qin, Rosallen, Rachel’s lackey, and himself; what a party of adventurers. And as Gavin stood quietly listening (what else could he really do), it was plain to see that the Xingese Emperor was less than impressed with the new Queen, and apparently didn’t mind saying so directly to the newly-conscious Prime Minister right where Rachel could hear him, even as a red-haired guard joined the troupe and moved to stand between the two Cretan leaders. Ohhhhh politics: today’s forecast, overcast with a chance of the mother of all shit-storms.

At least Hans was handling it all in stride, but frankly, Gavin expected no less from the man he’d taken notes from for so long. But he knew the towering man was probably enjoying the awkwardness and rivalry brewing about as much as he enjoyed the idea of donning a tutu and joining the Drachman ballet. Rocks from the sky. A bolt of lightning. Godzilla. Something. ANYTHING. “Now please, I encourage you to all go explore the festival for yourselves,” Hans said at last. He’d apparently had quite enough and wanted to sidestep from what just seemed like impending doom. Good call, and Gavin made a mental note to send Hans a small batch of something as a thank-you. ”There is a special section near the showcase sectioned off and I would like for all of you to join me there this afternoon. Have a beautiful day!” Well, that was a very polite “Piss off” if he’d ever heard one, but Gavin merely nodded, happy to tug Rosaleen gently and step away from the party of lunatics before someone got out of hand.

Gavin let out a deep, heavy sigh as he stepped away, gathering himself before looking to Rosaleen and taking out his aid. “Well, this is going well.” He really did need to see someone about programming the stupid thing for sarcasm. Slowly, Gavin gave a faint smile to Rosaleen, fingers tapping at the pad. ”Think we should brave a few rides, or go check on Toss? I haven’t heard any updates from anyone else attending.” Then of course, there was the option of everyone trying to sneak out and go home, but that’d be bad for business and just make everyone look bad. But dammit, next showcase would be on home turf!
Gavin Etheridge
Gavin Etheridge
THE SILENT KING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Shu

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Festival Entrance (Hans, Gavin, Qin, Rachael) also Sal.

Post by Robyn Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:32 pm

"So, Dietrich; when Alena kissed you, did you both do tongues?"

"My, My, My Our fair queen oh do be so careful how much of that sickly sugar you eat. The royal behind already struggles to fit in the throne after all..." The sharp but honey tongue rang out as the smartly dressed wrath step out of the shadows and to Dietrich's right hand side. Smiling his smile as he flicked his hair in the usual manner. His butler at his heels jittering slightly in pressure of all the powerful figure heads around him.

Leaning forward on his swagger stick he chuckled under his breath as his drawled voice that sent shivers down spines passed lips that hid a silver tongue and honey mixed with poison. His almost snake like eyes meeting with Han's giving off a wicked glint. "Pleasure to meet you chancellor. The name is Reaver...this is my servant Barry and I'm here as Dietrich's plus one... After all what a better place to take a break from all this business talk and legal formalities then here....At this wonderoues festival!" He said his voice raising in pitch as his hand raised to help with the slightly over the top exaduration. The homunculous licked his lips before bowing. "And of course with royalties from over seas. I am looking most forward to this space craft i hear so much about... I actually was thinking of commission a airship of my very own." The man twittered off about the launch making idal conversation But clearly his eyes were seaking over things.

Walking with Dietrich he couldn't help but smirk. Today would be very interesting from what he had seen so far. But for now he would watch and observe. As he walked his eye spun sensing onto a previous host. The previous Gluttony that held a dear spot in the man's heart. Focusing his mind and eye on the other he projected his voice into the other's mind.

"Greetings my little duckie...don't be alarmed. This is my eye placing my voice in your head... how fortunate it seems that we both are here today..."
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Festival; Gavin, Hans, Elastor, Dietrich, Qin, Reaver, Lian, (Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub)

Post by Rachel Ascot Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:53 am

Rachel didn't speak Xingese, but the general gist of Qin's words didn't escape her. He was another Elastor, it seemed; all tradition and no substance. He snootily looked down on her even though she had been on the throne for the exact same amount of time as he did, and not only did she take a worn-torn country and stabilise it, she did it without trying; a feat Qin had no claim to or similar. She felt that she should have commanded a little more respect; after all, what is tradition when the results are what affect people?

She couldn't focus too long on Qin's obvious irritation, however, when two more joined their party; Elastor and Reaver. Rachel merely smirked at Reaver's remark; she had never met him in person, but few got into the partying industry without hearing of the homunculus. However, when she looked to the scowling Dietrich and the more cheerful looking Elastor, her face was completely unreadable; a mix of civil and, oddly, unimpressed. Franklin certainly couldn't read her face, and he was the one who wanted to read it the most. What she said next could turn Creta's destiny on a wheel. Dietrich wasn't all that happy to see her, but Franklin could understand why; he had every ounce of faith in Rachel, but if he was the king and he suddenly lost it to someone who neither acted like nor truly had any claim to royalty, he'd be upset too. As for Elastor, he looked like a dog running to the heels of a long-missed master walking into the front garden; all smug satisfaction and joy to be reunited. But Franklin had a fear; would Rachel step aside and let Dietrich take the throne back, or was she going to push him out of Creta all together?

”Miss Ascot, wonderful to see you again. I'm sure we can discuss our strange situation in private at a later time.” With that, Rachel simply shrugged.

"You shouldn't really call yourself 'prime minister' yet, but the only guy in the election who's got a chance against you is a bit of a drip anyway. I'll make time." She replied casually, and Franklin blinked, quite unsure how to react. On the one hand, she was dismissive, unapologetically so. On the other...

... she had a good point, and given the situation she had a remarkable sense of control. Franklin had too many questions to ask her. What are you doing? Do you even hear what you're saying? Should you really talk to the prime minister this way? But he didn't have to ask, because she knew what she was doing. And now? She seemed to almost be testing Dietrich, making sure he was, weirdly, up to her standards. Before, Dietrich had power easily fall into lap because of his blood, and everything Rachel had she had fought for. She had worked herself to the bone, once a disowned daughter to a family falling apart, she talked her way up the world with a silver tongue and then proceeded to take a war-weary, shocked, battered country, and forced it back to its knees with her will and strength to inspire alone. Now the tables were turned; now she had to make sure Dietrich could the same. He couldn't walk back to his old seat; he'd have to earn it back. Now Dietrich would have to prove himself, he'd be the one who had to rise from the ashes and win people over.

Then the bodyguard instinct kicked in as Franklin very visibly glared to someone who Dietrich already had won over; Elastor. He already had his suspicions; the guy seemed only too keen to see Rachel as plunging Creta back into darkness. Not critical, but hateful. Rachel's words certainly would create conflict, necessary or not, but Elastor's hand on sword suggested that he might at any moment simply slice her head clean off, lift Dietrich up over his head and run around proclaiming praise for the returned king. Rachel either didn't notice or didn't care... until she began to follow Hans, and her hands made a very slight signal that told him to stay. He knew the plan. So he stopped in his tracks, until he saw Elastor at the back of the line. The moment they were out of sight, his large hand caught the scruff of Elastor's collar.

"Let them have their fun, we need to chat in private." He said, his voice low, quiet and dangerous. He was back in bouncer mode, and Elastor was the drunk who needed to get a grip or get out of the club. Making sure that no one looked behind them, he dragged the physically smaller man backwards, out of the crowd, out of sight, out of mind, towards a bench in an overcast corner of a small shack. He simply shoved him into the bench, almost breaking it, and then he bent down to eye level; he did not want Elastor getting away from this. Franklin couldn't in his right mind make an enemy of Dietrich, nor did he want to, but he also wanted to be sure who Rachel's friends were; the moment a weak link showed itself, he would be on it to either reinforce the bond or break it all together.

"Alright, sword boy. Let's talk about Rachel a little." Franklin growled, the glare in his eyes a bulldozer of intimidation; Elastor had a famous glare of ice, but Franklin had his own. It wasn't icy, it was fiery; very fickle, very dangerous, not demanding that the beheld of the gaze drop dead but warning that if they don't stop whatever it was they were doing that was pissing off the very large man, they very soon would. "I know you don't think I get it, but I do. Rachel is not the queen you wanted. She wasn't born with a silver spoon in her mouth and she doesn't pretend that she was. She can be abrasive, she acts like a child, she's a shake-up to the system, I get what your beef is. I don't agree with you, but I get it."

He paused momentarily, his nostrils flaring as if trying to smell Elastor's reaction. He wanted to make sure that Elastor understood every single word before he continued. "But," he said, and he knew it was a very important but. "I also get that you would do anything for your country. I know you would kill for your country. I know that you have an obligation for what you think is the greater good. So let me make this very clear; Dietrich waking up means nothing. Not now, and not ever. He's a prime minister, he's not royalty anymore. And as for Rachel, even if I don't stand by everything she says and does, she has taken Creta, a country that you know better than anyone else had a very uncertain future, and stabilised it. She has breathed life into a system that was not going to bring it back to its knees any time soon. You might like the old system, and you might think that Dietrich knows better, but if you get any funny ideas into your head, if you think your friend is your enemy, if I see that katana," he punctuated this by jabbing his fat finger into the hilt of the blade. "... leave that sheath, I will take your spinal column," he paused to punctuate this by cracking all the knuckles on his left hand. "... and tear every single disc out," he cracked his right knuckles. ... one by one, and I will ram them so far up your arse that you will choke on them. He didn't shout, he didn't bark, he just kept a low, calmed, deadly serious hum. "Have I made myself clear?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel wasn't quite sure what Franklin was saying to Elastor. Probably something really boring and serious like always. She liked Franklin, but while he was willing to laugh along he was too willing to get serious. Just a quick talk about friendship, that's all she wanted, though she knew better. He'd go the intimidation route, but she didn't really care. So long as she knew what side Elastor was on, she didn't mind. Hell, if he tried to undermine her, she wouldn't care so long as he told her first.

Besides, Elastor was at the back of her mind. All of the background politics were; it was just her and some guys walking around a fairground. If leadership was more like this all the time, then politics would be awesome. They certainly spared no expense. She'd have to meet whoever it was that organised this shindig and compliment a job well done.

“Now please, I encourage you to all go explore the festival for yourselves. There is a special section near the showcase sectioned off and I would like for all of you to join me there this afternoon. Have a beautiful day!” All Rachel heard was "Blah blah blah go on rides or something and goof off as much as you like." An order that she gladly obeyed.

"Well, I'm going on a fairground inspection, which is the job I hold down on weekends to pay for my bog roll, so I'll catch all you lovely people later. Gavin, have those barrels delivered to me by Monday or I'm declaring war on you." She clicked her fingers to the silent king, before waving the group goodbye and disappearing into the crowd like the world's most boisterous shadow, cotton candy in hand.
Rachel Ascot
Rachel Ascot
QUEEN OF CLUBS

-Case File-
Writer: Sponge

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Outside Teacups: Spade, Alisa, Jocelyn > Wandering

Post by Shinku Kamogaya Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:36 pm

It was a strange fact that the man that his eyes rested their gaze on was the man that set him on his path. If he so wished, He could have ditched this facade and start firing rounds at the man with a moments notice. His eyes furrowed at what his diligent hearing could make out. Words like "Launch" and "Rigged". He leaned on the crutch he had for himself, the detonator on the inside of the fake cast teasing him. This man was his perfect foil. But Shinku himself had set many things in motion. There were two paths that he could have taken; Out right slaughter, or sabotage. He opted for the latter. His new powered sense still bugged him a bit, as he could smell all the food and little scents that floated around.

His brow rose under the bandages when he saw two women leave, as they looked around. It was a search. For him? He knew that already. Spade must have kept tabs on him that he didn't know about, because it wasn't long that he was noticed by the two women. "Oi! Sir! You seem to be a bit disabled. Need any assistance?" If only they could see the grin on his covered face. This was amusing! These amestrian dogs were more observant and more intuitive than he thought. He made eye contact with the woman with the dark hair. He would play his part as usual. He had gotten a knack for acting. He didn't have a fix on the other woman, but he could only slightly smell a presence behind him. He would act out on this information though. He would play their games..

"Quite a bold way to approach a person, huh?" His eyes rested on her as he kept his serene attitude. This woman was angry. He knew the sight of a person resting their hand on a weapon that was on their person. This also gave him a clue as to her standing in Amestris. No civilian randomly carried a gun, and he could see her desire to use it. He chuckled softly as he limped his way closer. "However, I appreciate the offer. I am fine though. But I have to ask if it's necessary to have your weapon ready to draw?" He was trained to spot these discrepancies, and he wouldn't falter now. He turned his head as he looked over his shoulder, then back to her. "If I am that suspicious, I will gladly give an explanation as to why I am here." Rolling his neck some to stretch it out, he pressed the secondary switch on the detonator, Setting the charge in the Fallacy to Standby mode. The special thing about his explosives, is that if the circuit attached to the main power source of the fallacy is hastily removed, it will detonated. Now it was time to seal the deal.

"My name is Anthony Redgrave, Major and head intellegence operative of an elite task force out of Aerugo. I have been tracking your general Aeries illegal activities for quite some time.." He would reach into his coat to pull out a very authentic dossier on Spade. Most of the information was false, but this wasnt't the first time he had smeared a person's reputation through the streets. He also reached up with his free hand to reveal even a pair of dog tags he made on a lathe and mill in accordance to his real dog tags. In the dossier was a detailed account of explosive shipments "received" by Spade, and detailed plans to destroy the Fallacy.

Looking back once more at the blonde haired woman he spotted before with the woman he spoke to, his eyes almost reconfirming to the person that stood to quit the act. It was subtle, but he didn't want to jeopardize his already fragile scheme, Looking back to Alisa, he spoke in a more intimidating tone as his eyes narrowed."If I were you, I'd take your blonde friend and report this to your Chancellor. If you keep wasting time, not only will innocents die, but you will also jeopardize relations with Aerugo. I have already told you enough." He would turn away as he began to limp in the other direction, Stopping once more to look back at her. He had one final tidbit of information that would seal Spade's fate. It was the secondary detonator's purpose. "Near Spade's person, I have spotted the location of a detonator of Xingese origin in the Teapot's Operating Booth. With an engraved symbol of a spade." This was going to be a winner. This country would betray an innocent man, and he had remained at arm's length away. The planting of the detonator before the festival started was his trump card.

As he began to make his way down the stalls, he also left before the one known as Alisa a pda with dossiers on all the xingese saboteurs and their contact numbers. ""Now go save the day. My part here is done." He made a seamless transition into the crowd, despite his apparent yet fake handicaps, as his mind was fluttering with excitement..
Shinku Kamogaya
Shinku Kamogaya
DEADNIGHT WARRIOR

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Shin

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Teacups: Spade, Alisa, Jocelyn

Post by Shula Brighton Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:42 pm

The disquieted feeling in Shula's stomach pronounced itself, making her wonder if she'd even be able to hold down her nerve pills, let alone alcohol-laden coffee that she really did know better than to mix with pills. It was tense, seeing Spade and Alisa there, and even though things were more or less settled and smooth between them all, the last time she'd seen them in the same place was in Moscow. Shula remembered how she'd run away, seeing them... And she wondered now, if that feeling was the same for Alisa. "Yo Shula," Alisa said. The fierce woman smiled at Shula, the look a mix of uncertainties yet pleasant. it was kind of like mixing dogs at a park where you could only hope for the best. "I-I'm good. I couldn't...Er, I'll be out--"

"It's cool you can give her mine. Sure she can handle it. I'm just hangin' here. Won't be able to escape for a while." Spade didn't want his cofee. Shula tensed very slightly. Sunglasses slipped down the slope of Spade's nose, resting over a smile as genuinely fake as a twenty Cenz Michael Kors handbag. But it was that look in his eyes... It was Spade without being Spade, and yet, it was Spade all over again, and it made Shula take the smallest step backwards, unsure entirely of the sugar glass they all stood on. "Dunno why this has to be so complicated; they just spin, right? You'd think they'd get a professional to handle this. They should know I'm better at pullin' triggers." She retracted a bit more visibly, almost afraid of that burning look that she hadn't seen in forever coupled with what Shula knew was going through his head. Sāthina, stop it... Please...

But Spade wasn't telepathic, and now was not the time Shula would test pushing him. The truth was, at the moment, Shula was very slightly frightened by her fiance, and more than anything she wanted to find someone to shove in the booth, grab Spade's wrists, and drag him home. Hell, Alisa could help her drag him, she'd probably be able to strong-arm him better than the tiny Ishvallan could. She remained quiet, holding onto the two cups of coffee even as Alisa finally bared her teeth at the Xingese smokaholic. "Lighten up. Yeah the festivals a waste of fucking time, but at least you got Shula here hm?" .....Yeah, maybe now as a good time to excuse herself and go return to the 5 by 5 torture chamber she'd left her lackey in.

Shula didn't hear the buzz of Spade's phone, but watched quietly as he glanced at the screen, and then burst into laughter that wasn't befitting the festival, his mood, or even the kind of laugh from when Booger was alive and would say soemthing to crack Spade up. It was hollow, shrill, and sent shivers down Shula's neck."Now. It's now," Spade said desperately to Alisa. Oh Ishvalla, what now. [color]green]"Go look for a Cretan man with blue eyes and white hair, six feet, approx. 200 pounds. Arrest him."[/color] Shula hadn't noticed Jocelyn approach them from behind, and only glanced to the Lieutenant Colonel as she stepped closer to Alisa.

"Lieutenant Colonel Jocelyn Veska, sir, nice to meet you. Ms. Brighton, I'm going with her to make the arrest. She looks like she could use some help." Shula nodded in response, watching as they ran off to chase down whoever this was that so easily had gotten under Spade's skin. They ran off, leaving Shula alone with Spade at last. Unfortunately, it wasn't alone in any way that shula wanted, and at the moment she rather doubted there was anything she could do to help de-stress Spade without a time machine.

"The launch is rigged."

For a moment, Shula wasn't sure she heard that right, and made sure she was still processing things in Amestrian. The launch was rigged. the stupid freaking launch that they'd all put their bets on and gathered all these people here who probably were just as hesitant to come to this stupid affair as everyone else was. If it was rigged innocent people were in trouble, as well as the political affairs of at least two or three different countries. The coffee was put to rest, and the well-trained dog that was Shula began planning. This year would be different. It had to be. Too many people died last time when everything happened with no warning. Alkahestric energy dripped off Spade like water with an electric current hiding in the ripples, the feeling akin to when he put his fist through her wall.

"I'll get the area closed off," Shu said, looking around at the crowds. Ishvallan was a less common language, especially her dialect. the last thing she wanted at this point was someone to overhear and it cause a panic and all hell break loose because they were trying to fix it. A Cretan man with white hair and blue eyes. Alisa and Jocelyn were out to find and catch him, but Shula would keep a lookout just in case she ran into him before Spade or Alisa did; Ishvalla help the mess the man would be after Spade ran into him. "If we get the area closed off, we can keep people from panicking and safer that way." Spinning on her heel, white braid whipping around, Shula turned to run toward the heart of the fairgrounds, hoping to rope off the area long enough to change the way the cards were being laid.

{PLEASE NOTE: I've left this open-ended for now until I'm filled in on things a bit more since I'm a tad behind, or if anyone needs to impede/assist her. Left it like this so it's easy to alter.}

Last edited by Shula Brighton on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Wandering: Selina

Post by Aaron H Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Women were demons. Never make deals with demons.. but they were at the same quite tempting. Something about them always seemed to grab a man and lead him along like he was on a rope. They were so.. confusing... so.. desirable to most. They could manipulate men to do dumb things. They had succeeded in the past, but since then, he'd hid away from them. God Aaron hated that feeling and as such normally when confronted by a woman.. he would RUN. Unfortunately that would be very rude, for some reason this woman wanted to speak with him. Speak? With HIM? She must have hit her head through hitting her ass. That-- wasn't something he wanted to think about- Her ass anyways. It was inappropriate and he definitely would NOT look towards it. Association got him in trouble last time. Apparently he was a lech for looking at the Queen's chest. It was HER fault though! She shouldn't have mentioned it! HRRGG women. They grit his nerves and tested his wit every time. The only successful response was to get away, but that put him back at square one.

She seemed all too-forgiving for the whole tumble. just like that? Where was the "Watch where you're going, jackass"? Where was the look that accused him of some sort of lecherous notion? Why was he not being hit? What was this black magic. Maybe that made this woman a witch of sorts? He narrowed his eyes in wonder. It seemed like he should probably know her. Obviously she was Cretan, but he really just couldn't tell. So many people were Cretan and every file he'd glanced at. For all he knew, she was somebody's sister. She was someone's lover- she was someone's ex-lover. She could even be a mother. In the end, he knew as much about her as anyone else. A stranger in his midst. Too bad his brother wasn't with him. That would be helpful. At least Robert was better at speaking to people.

"Now, Aaron, is there anything I can do for bumping into you so? I do feel rather dreadful for causing you to also fall down." If nothing else would scream TRAP, that was it. Aaron shifted his feet and ran a hand through the hair over the back of his neck hair with nervousness. Well- fuck. This woman really WAS trying to get something from him. What did he have to even offer? Nothing.. as far as she knew anyways. SUSPICIOUS. His eyes shifted away from her, which was followed by the clearing of his throat. Rather unnerved, he shoved his hands into his pants' pockets. "Err.." His smart response was just a slur of a thought. QUICKLY! He had to pick up his thoughts and create a sort of evasive way. What was the best way to deal with this situation? A part of him screamed to just walk away, but his pride wouldn't budge. "Look, it's no problem. That's not the worst I've been through and if it were to be the worst, well I'd lived one Hell of a life, I guess."

Shift. Look at her. Brief smile. Look away. Nope, he couldn't do this. He couldn't make eye contact, couldn't look at her. God he was no social butterfly at all. He wanted his home, his peaceful abode with his computer. This was so far away and the nearest hide-away was the computer shop that his brother helped run. Dammit, this was one of those times he needed a 'bail' button. "So uhmm... do you .. want a .. like.. coffee or something?" Oh God. Now it sounded like a date. Coffee was his only crutch at the moment though. He used it to help calm his nerves or at least distract them enough to be tolerable. Of course he tried to avoid the more awkward part in trying to correct himself but- "Err.. never mind, forget I asked. Just uhh-- How about you take this five and go buy yourself one?" He turned again and turned scarlet, his hand extended with the money. Yup.. Aaron was such a social genius.
Aaron H
Aaron H
TECHIE JUNKIE

-Case File-
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Teacups > The Fallacy Launchpad: (Shinku), Alisa, Joce, Shu, Axel, Roarke,

Post by Spade Aeries Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:45 pm

But he wouldn't break. Spade was a man of-- well, he was a man it didn’t matter. So even when he saw potential disaster, he hoped for the best while also knowing that that wasn’t always the case. Usually not. Usually people were fucked and then tossed to the wind. Fuck if anyone else cared or even if the world gave two shits about your sorry ass. That’s why bombs scares and shit happened—that’s why people like Shinku Kamogaya were constructed—by the criticisms and mal-hope of the ruined populace: already so low that loneliness sets in and they want to drag everyone else down with them. Fucking psychos. They all should be strapped to those damn spinning teacups and forced to relive their childhood. Sure, it might drive them insane, but it beats prison right? Get some laughs out of it. Maybe. Still, still, there are times in his own mind when something just cracks, you know? It’s kinda hard to explain, but after jumping through hoops over the years for a county that should probably give you a raise, then being tossed haphazardly into the unquelled flames of remorse…sorta is a bit unnerving. Understatement. Spade was a mess and even he could see that. Surely the two ladies about him could as well. Not that he was complaining about the lady part, but really, space maybe? He was like a cornered fish out of water (not that he needed booze to breathe [well, maybe]). On top of that: "Nah, was shot right back at him. He expected nothing less from Alisa. Come on Spade. Enjoy a sip of booze." It was like his fucking inner conscious. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. Over and over it was telling him ‘just a sip. Oh come onnnnn it won’t hurt any.’ His mind was too fucking slick for him; it knew that the second the liquid touched his tongue it’d be guzzled and that’d be the end of the resistance—that’d be the end of who he had spent the last couple years becoming. Some things shouldn’t be reversed.

"Lighten up. Yeah the festivals a waste of fucking time, but at least you got Shula here hm?" And that was the reason why. Shula was here, so why? Why drown again when he could just turn away and solve those problems eating at him. Swallow them instead. Even if they taste fucking horrible, mother always said green beans were good for you. Still he was glad Alisa was here, without her he was sure something worse would have transpired in that moment. He wouldn’t have sent Shu after a criminal mastermind, no, he would have gone himself and that was what Kamogaya wanted. Bastard loved toying with people. When Spade found out he was released, everything began to feel just a little more fleeting—as if he could see more than five minutes into the future. Just a glimpse—just a prediction, but this life: this it was coming to an end. So kiss it goodbye Aeries, knew you couldn’t be happy for too long. "On it." Oh, and by ‘arrest,’ he meant kill. Whoops. Not like he expected the mercenary to come back dragging that monster in tow…unless that monster wanted to be in tow. God forbid she doesn’t just pull the trigger. Write it off as self-defense. Hah, he was scared. Him! Aeries, scared. He was terrified. He was crushing his last cigarette in his fingers. The fuck was so wrong with him that the law lost its luster—that the rules became ash? Doubt. Oh, it was wafting off him. Couldn’t they just take a few shots, shake hands and call it a day?

"Lieutenant Colonel Jocelyn Veska, sir, nice to meet you."

Mm,” Spade responded, hardly paying attention when the two of them left together. At least Alisa wasn’t alone. When a person was alone, that was when Kamogaya was strongest. He took your mind and made it his weapon; he infiltrated dark corners that you yourself never dared question. He belonged back where Spade sent him the first time, but cases can be recalled, evidence can disappear, and criminals—monsters can walk among the innocent.

"I'll get the area closed off. If we get the area closed off, we can keep people from panicking and safer that way." Spade’s head snapped up, his jade eyes wide as if he suddenly realized that Shu was there. That’s right, Shu was— she was gone. Soft Ishvallan, and then she was running. He had half the heart to sprint after her and whisk her off her feet to some uninhabited island somewhere far away, but reality stopped him. No, she had the right idea. He didn’t move, well, not until…

"So it's true I was told it wouldn't be boring when I was forced into the role of your second in charge, yo...." Spade was beside himself at this point, in a what-should-I-do-what-should-I-do-what-should-I-do haze, then…Axel showed up. Spade pushed his shades up his nose and leaned against the door frame, hot cheek against cold metal. "Information...."
"you know my specialty is spying, yo! What have you got and i most likely an double it!"

Triple or I won’t call it even.” Spade smirked and pushed off from his perch, prancing towards the occupied door outside. “The Creig spaceship set to launch, I need to know what potentially suspicious mechanics, maintenance workers, whatever anything that entered past security in the last hour. Alisa and…Lieutenant Colonel Veska are in pursuit of the man responsible: Shinku Kamogaya (recently released from prison). Shula went to evacuate. I’m going after the bomb.

With those final words, the great Spade Aeries dashed off in pursuit. Scouring the festival grounds with his doc martens, he eventually made it to the launching pad, but was immediately apprehended by some muscle dude who def didn’t speak Amestrian. His burly buddy helped him out.

”He said you can’t get in without proper identification.”

And I said I am Spade Aeries LIKE IT SAYS RIGHT HERE on my driver’s license.” He slammed his finger into the printed name and shoved the piece of plastic into the man’s face. “Now get out of my way.

”Where is your badge then?”

I told you it’s CLASSIFIED. I gave it to someone who is apprehending a criminal so m—

”Then I must take you to Roarke.”

Is this some kind of joke!?” Served him right trying to go through the back. Shoulda took it from the front goddammit.
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Bar > The Fallacy Launchpad: Peyton, Artemis, Dunstan, Molly, (Kenny), Roarke,

Post by Toss Ivanova Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:49 pm

AHHHHH!?” The Ishvallan was frantically pointing at that girl—that girl from the library. WHAT WAS SHE DOING HERE AND “WHAT’S THAT GROWTH ON YOUR STOMACH OH GOD!?” He had to save her! There had to be a way…just think—THINK. He took a few deep breaths and wheeled around to look at Artemis. “WHAT SHOULD WE DO!?” Enough about her woes, someone was in trouble here! Oh shit was he panicking? He was panicking. There was no time! It looked like it was going to burst—just what was it?! It kinda looked like… Oh wait. Fuck, was she…? Like before Hanna was born. Toss’ expression went quickly from worry to dejected horror. His hands were on Peyton’s shoulders where he had been about to wheel her out of the bar and to the nearest doctor, but yeah. Yeah… He uh—he kind of just stopped. Like a remote control car that ran out of batteries…that was him. “Shit uh…damn haha slow on the up take? Sorry it was just so sudden I thought something was… wrong with you, but clearly it’s not. I—uhm… congratulations.” The homunculus broke out in glee, grinning like the fool he was for just a few short seconds. It seemed he hadn’t saved just one life that day… Well, endangered too. The fire was kinda his fault. But only kinda. He removed his hands quickly and dusted her off. “Yeah, uh, sorry about that.

Honey, don't get so down about it" faded off into the background before Toss could even realize that Boobface was being assaulted by his mechanic. Toss was too busy hating himself for making a scene about a pregnant woman who was definitely not nearly are pregnant the last time her saw her. For crying out loud how fast did those things grow?! Okay, alright, he just had to calm down. Calm down and pull Dunstan off of Artemis before the other half of his face was ripped off. Heartless, yes, but in the long run it was for the guy’s own good. Artemis swung with that fuckin’ giant for a reason and honestly, Toss valued Dun’s life perhaps more than the guy did his own. Made him strangely think of Iris who had spent a good long time with him in Carraig. Why, he wondered, but at the same time he already knew the answer. That’s right. He cringed and looked away, rubbing at his white locks with a fairly unreadable look. Why were things always so complicated?

Alright I’m going to head to the Launchpad now. Can’t leave ‘er alone for too long. You should head back soon t—” He blinked. Dunstan was half smothered in the refuse of Artemis’ chest. Toss turned away. “Molly come with me.” He didn’t even look at the musician, just assumed she would compensate as per usual. Artemis could take care of herself, that he knew…and he had the scars to prove it (they were mental). His eyes, instead, met the librarian’s again and he handed her a small smile. “Sorry about your library. I have to go to the Launchpad now to finish preparations. Hope you stay to watch!” With a wave, Toss FINALLY escaped, meandering a little ways off before practically colliding with some poor sucker. Panting and in a flurry, the man was immediately recognized as one of the Creig militants they broke for security purposes. Something didn’t bode well.

What happened?” Toss blurted. The man, Kenny, filled him in, leaving the immortal speechless beyond compare. “A new inspection!?” Dancing around crowds, they skirted past the commotion and drew quickly back to The Fallacy, which looked quite like how he left it. What was the problem then? He grit his teeth at Kenny and pointed at his ship with a quivering finger. “Well it looks fuckin’ fine to me!
Toss Ivanova
Toss Ivanova
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Festival Entrance: Reaver, Rachel, (Franklin), Dietrich, Qin, Lian, Hans, Gavin,

Post by Elastor Ito Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:52 pm

The name is Reaver...this is my servant Barry and I'm here as Dietrich's plus one... Immediately the ostentatious man was met with a scornful glare from the redhead at Dietrich’s left. A faint feral growl would have been the octave for the symphony had not the royal guard been surrounded by the world’s best: leaders. Towering, burly things that liked to stand around and talk at a festival entrance, boasting silently of their opinions. It made his stomach churn—it made him want to draw his sword and see what color those royal’s blood turned upon meeting oxygen. Certainly they didn’t breathe it; this was a meeting of demons. He refrained, albeit reluctantly. On no one’s orders, he remained in the friction zone between the two Cretans clashing, not as a dog returning to its master or as an idle soldier, but as a man prepared to take any measure that would entail his country’s seams. Needless to say he was glad Lord Dietrich had woken up; it was time to shift the balance away from the naïveté consuming current Cretan politics.

You shouldn't really call yourself 'prime minister' yet. Elastor Ito smirked, icy blue eyes in a deluge of amusement. Oho, she wanted Dietrich to prove his worth before she approved of him? His eyes narrowed. Perhaps this would not go as smoothly as he was just anticipating. Queen Rachel would be smoked, that much he knew, but sometimes the best is borne from the smog. He secretly crossed his fingers, not necessarily hoping for an encouraging reply from Lord Dietrich, but for a confluence of ideals at least. Civil war, whatever this was insinuating would not bide well. In the end, did it matter so much to him whom he served under? This was still Creta. He crossed his arms and looked to the side, hoping to avoid the rest of this conversation entirely. Whatever the results, he would stand firm in both his beliefs and his position. That was his way. And if he wasn’t satisfied, he would leave. Just like that. So why bother getting involved? He shimmied back a step, hovering out to the side where he felt more at home in the shadows. The spotlight was no place for a Royal Guard.

Franklin was glaring at him. Ela shot him a what-are-you-looking-at-fag glance back, turning away almost instantaneously. Leave me alone. He was in no mood to scuffle again with Rachel’s absurd body guard who hardly followed any sort of protocol and pretty much did more harm than good. Yeah, it could be summed up by the word hate. Hatred, that was what the swordsman felt for the man. It wasn’t just the typical kind of hatred either; it shifted and changed, formed under different circumstances. Sometimes he didn’t even want to kill him; he wanted to torture him first.

One such occasion was this one: that moment when the foul being dared touch him. Hans meandered off further into the festival grounds, Rachel and company in tow. He went to follow, but was thwarted by a certain someone. Ela winged around, barely containing the apparent rage glowering through his eyes. Let them have their fun, we need to chat in private.

No thanks.” He treated it as an invitation; Franklin had no authority to give him orders. Yet still, his feet remained planted, eyes deadlocked on the party moving but further away. The bouncer or whatever he had been went to make another move at his collar seemingly to remove him from the crowd, but the smaller man ducked under it, glaring daggers that could make even Nu fidget. “Don’t touch me,” he hissed. “Unless you want to lose that hand.

Alright, sword boy. Let's talk about Rachel a little."

And if I refuse?

I know you don't think I get it, but I do. Rachel is not the queen you wanted. She wasn't born with a silver spoon in her mouth and she doesn't pretend that she was. She can be abrasive, she acts like a child, she's a shake-up to the system, I get what your beef is. I don't agree with you, but I get it.

” Definitely didn’t sound like he got it. And he went on, making Ela rub his ears in frustration. He didn’t have time for this.

But if you get any funny ideas into your head, if you think your friend is your enemy, if I see that katana…leave that sheath, I will take your spinal column…and tear every single disc out…one by one, and I will ram them so far up your arse that you will choke on them. That was creative. Have I made myself clear?"

So you would prefer it if I didn’t safeguard Queen Rachel with my sword and would go to such lengths as to threaten me?” Ela laughed from where he stood, running a casual hand through his wavy hair. In that moment, his demeanor completely changed. “You are entirely mistaken, Franklin. Do not pretend to know me or my intentions. I'm leaving." And with that, he turned on his heel and went after the Queen whom he was sworn to protect with his life. Lord Dietrich just happened to be in the vicinity. While he was relieved such was the case, he hardly had any outward devotion one way or another towards the now two leaders of Creta. This was his country, and regardless of who was in command, he would obey. Ela stopped. "You should be more worried about yourself, Franklin." It wasn't a threat...at least not on the surface.

[Note: Ela is following Rachel.]
Elastor Ito
Elastor Ito
TIN MAN

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty WANDERING -> MERRY GO ROUND: Aurel, Sal, NPC!Sec, Iris

Post by Nyx Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Aurel carrying a massive teddy bear... Would make AMAZING pro-RIOTE propaganda, hehe. "Aurelius Schwarz: Cruel Man of Pure Evil? Or soft-hearted man deadset on a better world for the children?" Nyx had to giggle at the thought, and as she did, she glanced up at Aurel, who seemed to be enjoying himself as well, despite the fact he was now being forced into lugging around a child's toy, which couldn't possibly look more counter-intuitive to his normal demeanor. Imagine if Hans and Dietrich could see him now... Nyx grinned once more to the thought of searching the fairgrounds for Hans, who was sure to be present, though as far as Dietrich would go, ehh... Well, he was less capable of reacting to Aurel's current level of smushy adoraqbleness, whatwith his coma and all. Though as they neared the entrance, as they walked, she could've sworn that she'd caught a glimpse of him out of the corner of her eye. Peculiar, but she could be mistaken.

Anywho, as she and Aurel walked on, and met up with Sal and the large man, apparently called Second-Under-Blah-Blah-NASCAR Invidia, she paused to recognize both of their reactions toward one another. Sal seemed SLIGHTLY INTIMIDATED, but otherwise played along quite well. Meanwhile, Aurel, for a minute there, seemed ready to tear his own hair out... But he soon got a hold on his surprise, and spoke calmly, only really seeming slightly dismayed at the presence of the guy with the weird name she couldn't pronounce... YAY, SAL DIDN'T FEEL LIKE HE WAS ABOUT TO EXPLODE, AND AUREL DIDN'T WANT TO EXPLODE SAL!~ CLOSE ENOUGH!~ At that, she decided to take such an opportunity to speed off, and speed off she did, dragging with her a posse now doubled in size with the addition of two members. She had a brief thought of how cool it would look if they were all wearing black suits, fedoras, and sunglasses, and were all walking as a group. Probably snapping with one hand, the other hand in a pocket. Would be so cooooooool.

Snazzy suits aside, she figured that she needed to find something fun to do, rather than just randomly walking around. So, she decided on the best ride in the world ever: The Merry-o-Round!~ Why was it the best ride ever, you may ask!? BECAUSE SPINNY HORSES OF AWESOMENESS!~ Plus, she could see, in her brain, Aurel and Sal's oddly named friend RIDING ON A CAROUSEL. It would be like, the funniest thing EVER. But that was only a side-thought, the important thing was it'd be really fun, and nobody hates merry-go-rounds! And thusly so, Nyx dashed off, gesturing back to her little gang of awesomeness, as she carved a path in the crowd, towards the ride. As she got there, it was just as the riders previously on it were getting off, so she grinned at Aurel, before skipping cheerfully to the ticket booth, where a pirate and a pretty pinkette were posted. Patiently, she properly pronounced her words, disguising her dialect with distinctly decisive diction. "Four tickets, please~" And she prepared to get on the ride as the tall Sec-blah-blah guy tipped his hat to the pirate lady with a hello. Odd, they knew each other. Same crew, probably? Eh. All Nyx knew was MERRY-GO ROUND TIME!~

(ACK. THIS WAS WIP FOR LIKE, SO LONG. X_X NEVER. AGAIN.)

Last edited by Nyx on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
US & OURSELVES

-Case File-
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Re: MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Jocelyn would rather rather face an army of gun-wielding soldiers than play mind-games. She was much more direct than this silver haired gentleman, who dragged on and on about this situation. He produced dossiers and information on the bomb strapped to the Fallacy and its planter. Spade Aeries...impossible, she though. Jocelyn didn't know much about body language, but something seemed just too weird here. He was incredibly calm for a life or death situation and seemed...cocky in a way. On the other hand, he was an intelligence officer, he'd most likely been in these situations enough. His amount of information and evidence was rather immense.

There had to be an explanation. There was always something, always a second dimension...and a third in her case. She was not having this today. So many civilians and a possibility of explosions? Not a good day and definitely was going to cause trouble. So, what does she do? She clapped her hands together lightly, the little alchemist she was, and touched the floor gently. With intent to trap his feet in the solidified concrete, she created boxes to trap him, but if he noticed in time, he could jump. Either way, she left soon after. She'd let Alisa deal with him if he was or wasn't caught. Now was the time to find Lisbeth. It was too early to start worrying or to tell if things were going down. So, in a rush to put some distance in between the two, she rushed off to the photo booth...but what to tell her?
...She was not designed for these delicate missions. What a lapse in judgement.

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Near the Teacups: Shinku, Jocelyn -> Teacups: Shula -> Running through the Festival: (NPC's, Xingese Sabotours)

Post by Alisa Donnikova Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:21 am

Oh she hated playing nice. She really fucking hated playing nice. And she had to play nice because her other methods would definitely involve people near her getting shot. Yeah she was fucking Two Hands, but that didn't mean she worked miracles. Stray bullets would find targets in a crowd big enough. At least uh.... crap.... she had just said her name... Meh, Blondie over there was aiming to cut him off. "Quite a bold way to approach a person, huh?" Alisa just chuckled and shrugged slightly, now standing at least five feet away from him. "Oh you know, dodging around crowds can give that impression." Now he was being pleasant. Just drop the fucking charades already! "However, I appreciate the offer. I am fine though. But I have to ask if it's necessary to have your weapon ready to draw?" Shit. Spade knew that she wasn't exactly built for subtle, right? Whatever. Fuck it.

Now she allowed her smile to fall to her usual smirk, those chocolate eyes locked upon her target and she knew it was him. He smelled just like she did. Gutters smothered with blood and smoke on the breeze. "If I am that suspicious, I will gladly give an explanation as to why I am here." "By all means do." She murmured quietly, hoping that she was buying Spade enough time to get his ass over to do whatever it was he needed to do. She knew this terrorist guy must have done something and that Spade didn't want to tell her. Fine with her, this countries bullshit wasn't any of her problem unless it came to Spade. Then it became her problem. "My name is Anthony Redgrave, Major and head intellegence operative of an elite task force out of Aerugo. I have been tracking your general Aeries illegal activities for quite some time.." Her eyes narrowed as her spine crawled with disgust. If she were actually a dog, her hackles would be up. She wasn't about to trust anything that this man threw, or handed to her.

She reached a hand out to take the dossier, opening it to find Spades picture there. Her smirk became a grimace. He wouldn't do this shit. He wouldn't do anything that this "Anthony" claimed he had done. She closed the folder, both hands now in view as she stared calmly, evenly at this terrorist. She didn't care that he had dog tags, didn't care about this folder he had given her. He screamed wrong. And when her senses screamed something that they made her ears ring, then they weren't wrong. Shit. But what if she was wrong? Argh, NO! THATS WHAT HE WANTED! Her hand tightened on the folder as she took a single, calming breath, calculating the ratios and dangers of what she really wanted to do. "If I were you, I'd take your blonde friend and report this to your Chancellor. If you keep wasting time, not only will innocents die, but you will also jeopardize relations with Aerugo. I have already told you enough." "I'm not the only one on this pretty boy." She snarled at him, subtly moving towards him because she saw him moving away.

Did he think her some Amestrian militant? Some regular person under Spades employ? Ohhhh no. She--"Near Spade's person, I have spotted the location of a detonator of Xingese origin in the Teapot's Operating Booth. With an engraved symbol of a spade." What the.... Now she paused as her eyebrow raised, glancing back towards the tea cups even though she knew it was wrong for her to do so. SHIT. She could already sense that he was gone. FUCKING... FUCKING DIPSHIT IDIOT, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU FUCKING..... "Fucking idiot." She snapped to herself, glancing back down to the folder in her hands, now completely lost on what to do. A) She would hunt him down like a bloodhound and rip his head off before stuffing it up his ass. B) She ran to give Shula the information and let her figure out what to do because this was SO far from Alisa's department. Or C-- Her thoughts paused as her eyes focused on something out of place. Between the Tea Cup stall and the one beside it, there was something leaning juuuuust out of view against the side.

She stepped forward and picked it up, finding it to be a PDA of some sort. She pressed a button and it lit up, a list of names and numbers greeting her. "What the--" It was as if ice went streaming down her back, creating an immediate change in her temperature. "Oh shit..." Taking two hopping steps back, she didn't care she bumped into someone, she needed to get to Shula. Running back to the booth, she burned those names and numbers into her head because she knew what she was going to do. What she did best. She looked as if a whirlwind had hit her as she burst into the control booth, tossing the folder down on the control pad. "Guy called himself Anthony Redgrave, claimed to be a Major and intelligence operative of Aerugo. Said he was tracking Spade and "illegal activities," load of bullshit if you asked me." She glanced around the booth, looking for where in gods name that fake fucking detonator would be. "Said that there was a Xingese detonator in here with a spade carved into it. I think he's trying to set Spade up." She straightened and shook her head, that wasn't the important thing.

Her voice caught as she clutched the PDA in her hand, running a hand through her hair. "It's gotta be a setup Shula... it's gotta be. I know Spade wouldn't pull this shit, and so do you." Show her the PDA. Show her the fucking PDA Alisa. "Shu... He left this." Her arm moved as she held out the PDA with the names and numbers of Xingese people, lowering once Shula took it. If she didn't, then she placed it down on top of the folder. "This ain't my country, and normally I wouldn't give two shits, but he does. So lets go save the fucking day. I'm going after these Xingese folks. I'll fill in Spade." And with that she bolted outside, her cellphone already in hand and calling him.

"Spade, we gotta problem. Dude's trying to frame you. I swear he is. Had a dossier claiming this was you, and probably a fake detonator in your booth." She was walking very quickly, trying to think of how best to track the Xingese folks, or even that fucking dickwad. She didn't follow any fucking protocol. "But there was a PDA with names and numbers of Xingese people. I'm guessing that they are the ones behind it. I lost the guy." She was panting as she cursed to herself, wondering if she should have stayed to help Shula. "I gave the dossier and PDA to Shula in your booth, I'm out looking for them now. What do you want me to do?"
Alisa Donnikova
Alisa Donnikova
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Photo Booth: Jocelyn

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:29 am

It was so very adorable to watch the families that strode up to her booth, giggling and pointing with excitement at whatever shenanigans could happen if they were to partake. Even though the park had only opened a little while ago, many were still flooding by, hoping to get their pictures done. She was more than happy to oblige, although as time went on she was starting to get rather hungry. And those funnel cakes smelled particularly delicious. She sighed lightly to herself, what was a girl to do? As she waved good bye to the last family that came up, she took the time to smooth out some of the costumes since some people were less than attentive to putting it back the way it had been. Lisbeth was happy though, that so many found enjoyment in such things. Heh, maybe she should take her mother back up on her offer to slide her back into the fashion industry. Ahhh but that was another life long ago now, no sense in going back to it. She was going to have her hands full with South! She knew that for sure.

Maybe she should call Shula to check in? She hadn't gotten a chance to see her all morning. Oh! Or maybe Jocelyn. Mmm, but the rock climbing wall was probably popular.... But it wouldn't hurt to--She was just turning back around to go and sit in her chair when she noticed a bouncing blonde figure that she knew coming towards her in quite the hurry. Her brows furrowed, "Jocelyn...?" She murmured to herself as she squinted, trying to pick her out better amongst the crowd. It was her! Lisbeth began to smile, but it faltered as she could now see Jocelyn's face clearer as she drew closer. That... was not a good face. That was not a happy face. Something was wrong. She rose from her stool and came out of her booth, meeting her subordinate just as she arrived. "Report. Whats wrong?" She asked her very quietly, placing a hand on her shoulder worriedly. She may not have gotten to know Jocelyn very well, or even known her very long, but she was still worried.

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Wandering: Aaron

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:42 am

Hmm.... She reaaaally wanted to pick through this one. There was a complication to him that screamed delicious, called her to try and puzzle it out more. It really was so very adorable that he couldn't even figure out a simple answer to her question! "Err.." Selina only smiled sweetly to him, ignoring a rather odd tingling in her senses. Perhaps something was wrong somewhere? She sensed crime. Or maybe that was just her longing to go do some crime. Was it a crime to do what she wanted to do to this handsome man? Probably. Inwardly, she shrugged the whole thing off. "Look, it's no problem. That's not the worst I've been through and if it were to be the worst, well I'd lived one Hell of a life, I guess." She giggled at that, her curiosity only more peaked now that he said that. Her expression softened, that smile of hers growing slightly as she saw his own brief smile. God he really was too adorable! She just wanted to pack him up and take him home to Club Vivid! Oh... but then there was that thing of his position in his government..... Now wasn't that a downer!!

"So uhmm... do you .. want a .. like.. coffee or something?" Eh? Selina blushed a little as she tilted her head, having a feeling that it didn't mean what the sentence sounded like it meant. Especially with how he said it too. "Err.. never mind, forget I asked. Just uhh-- How about you take this five and go buy yourself one?" Her movements were very gentle, as was her expression as she closed her hand over his and pushed it back towards him with the money still in his palm. Odd for her to deny a person giving her money hm? "I'll buy. And don't worry, this isn't a date or anything. I'm only paying you back--" She paused as she heard the popping of toy guns, her ears perking up as her hands let go of him. She was right in what she thought it was. "Ooo! A shooting range! Hey, Aaron, do you want to play a game with me?" She asked him with a big smile, hoping that he would say yes. She was playing a very dangerous game right now, but she was willing to risk it. It wasn't like the Dresden twins didn't have multiple fallback plans in case they needed to get outta dodge!

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty With Gavin: Gavin, Hans, Qin, Lian, Rachel.... et al..... >.>;; -->

Post by Rosaleen Quinn Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:14 pm

“Please join us, Miss Quinn, I was merely going to show these gentlemen around the festival, before letting them off to experience it for themselves.” Rosaleen nodded her head graciously to Hans for his offer, resisting the urge to touch her head at the storm of vibrations and sounds that were throwing her senses off a bit. Offering a small smile to Gavin, she did take his arm, very grateful for the added support. Otherwise... she'd probably somehow make a fool of herself due to her alkahestry fudging up or some such. And then... there were all of the other dignitaries that were right there. Xing, Creta, Amestris, and then everyone else. Gods she was not going to be able to keep anyone straight for there were just so many! She could probably guess Rachel though since she was one of the few women out of the group. "Hans, I must say, it's a wonderful carnival you've got going on. Mind if I join you boys, I've not really seen everything yet and us kings and queens need to stick together, right? Besides, I want to say I beat all of you at drinking contests." Yes, that was Rachel. She was quite familiar with her voice. She had to chuckle though at the thought of a drinking contest, wouldn't that be delightful hm?

”It’s nice to see you again, Queen Rachel, I would happily supply a few barrels to see you take on the Chancellor.” "I would also love to join in on this competition." Heh, in her younger days Rosaleen could drink any of the regulars at her parents pub under the tables. How would she fare against the former club owner, Queen Rachel? Or even Gavin for that matter? It wasn't as if they had gone drinking or anything together. ”Late as usual, I see,” She sensed the immediate change in Gavin, and most others, at the sound of this voice. It was a voice she wasn't as familiar with, and her brows furrowed as her head tilted to identify it. Honestly, she couldn't be sure, but it was clear that Gavin must have known him for she felt him shake his hand. She offered the mysterious voice a smile and a nod in greeting, falling quiet with Gavin as the rest began to talk. Oh politics... you never cease to be dull and twisted with giant thorns to step on if you aren't careful. These were the only times that she longed for the quiet, simpleness of being in the tavern or perhaps sparring with Gavin.

“Now please, I encourage you to all go explore the festival for yourselves,” Oh! Well, good. She was wondering if they'd actually get to go into the festival or just stand around its entrance. ”There is a special section near the showcase sectioned off and I would like for all of you to join me there this afternoon. Have a beautiful day!” Rosaleen didn't need any other urging as she immediately began to drift away with her King, exhaling a breath of relief when she was sure they were far enough away. It was amusing that he did the same, causing her to chuckle softly. “Well, this is going well.” "It does seem to be, and isn't that a relief." She remembered the amount of stress that he had felt about this whole event, so it was good that it was going so well. "Think we should brave a few rides, or go check on Toss? I haven’t heard any updates from anyone else attending.”

Oh boy. Blinking, Rosaleen glanced about at their surroundings, quickly regretting the decision to for it made her brain her with the fuzzyness of her image. "I'm sure Toss has everything under control, and he could always call on the others for help as well." She answered, before flashing a rather coy smile to her beloved. "Why don't we go have some fun hm? You've been buried in work lately, and we certainly haven't had anything like this at home in a while. Lets be five again when the world was open and we were on its very peak." Huh, she wasn't expecting a poet to reveal itself within her! But it was true, she felt it was best for them to unwind a bit, have some fun. It wasn't like they could really go on any dates back home without having hundreds of thousands of whispers spark up. So what if they would spark up here? A king was still a person, and he needed a break. "What sort of ride would you like to go on?"
Rosaleen Quinn
Rosaleen Quinn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Wandering -> Bumping into Qin: Qin, Lian, et al.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:35 pm

Taking one last puff on his pipe, Wei felt that he had been sitting here, watching people float by for quiet long enough, tapping it out into the ash tray. The pipe itself vanished within his clothes, taking a moment before striding out into the crowd. It was a very good day today, wasn't it? Was it time for the fireworks yet? He was extremely excited to see how the batch came out for he was sure that it was his best yet. His hand grasped the top of his jacket before slinging it over one shoulder, his other hand sliding into the pocket of his pants as he whistled a tune to himself. Amestris didn't hold anything back on these events, did they? Hey, he wasn't going to complain. It was more fun for everyone else right?

"The Road goes ever on and on
Out from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
Let others follow it who can!
Let them a journey new begin,
But I at last with weary feet
Will turn towards the lighted inn,
My evening-rest and sleep to meet."*

His voice rumbled as he strode back towards the entrance of the Festival, following its curve back towards the beginning. He was surprised to find that Qin was still there, a bright grin rising to his lips as he saw that Lian was there as well! How excellent! He walked up behind Lian and clapped her on the shoulder, stepping out to bow to Qin rather low from his waist. "Please pardon my intrusion, and excuse me for being late my emperor." He then turned to the rest that were with him, bowing again to them. "Please pardon my intrusion, I admit I got a bit lost amidst the crowd. I am Wei Zhao Han, clan leader of the Han." And with that he fell into step with Lian on the other side of Qin, his jacket still slung over his shoulder as his other hand slid back into his pocket. Yeah... he didn't look like an actual royal guard at all.... But then again, he wasn't! And this was a festival day! "Hey, Lian, how're you holding up?" He asked her quietly, keeping his eyes ahead and on the surrounding area. The time was coming soon, and he would enjoy every moment of his creation. The cause that this was for? It did not hold his full attention, if it helped his country then whatever. What was far more important to him was that they had asked for his fireworks, and that made him giddy as a school boy. He was glad, however, that Jeu-Hee was not here amidst this mess for she should not sully her hands like this. She probably wouldn't have enjoyed it either.

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Merry-Go-Round: Iris, Marcelina, Chester (NPC) -> Wandering to the Ferris Wheel: Chester (NPC), Shinku

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Laughing lightly as the ride slowed to a stop, Feona turned her head to look at Chester, finding that he was leaning in to place a soft kiss upon her lips. She did not fight this or pull away, but instead leaned into his kiss a little more, keeping it sweet and gentle. He touched his forehead to hers as he pulled away, her violet eyes watching his expression through half-lidded eyes. "Thank you for this Feona." He murmured quietly, a small smile rising to her lips as her hand came up to touch the side of his face. "You're welcome." He seemed to come out of his thoughts as he offered her a hand to help her climb down, her fingers delicate between his as her heels touched the ground. Glancing back towards the booth, she offered a smile and a nod to the pretty young woman inside of it, noting how lovely her pink hair was. It was unfortunate she seemed a bit bored behind there.

Ah, but Chester wanted to move onward, and so she moved onward, catching the greeting of a rather enthusiastic woman clad like a pirate, “Iris!” Ahhh, so that was that woman's name.... She made a note of it for her report that would come later. Yes, this wasn't just some pleasure date or job for her. Though she was truly happy to help him work through his grief like this, and she was sure he was thanking the anonymous tip or recommendations that he received about her. "So, where would you like to go next?" She asked him with a smile, looking up at him as her arm tightened a little in his. He paused to ponder this as he glanced around, his smirk making her cock an eyebrow as he leaned close to her ear. "I will be right back. Meet me by the Ferris Wheel." And so she was left alone there as he vanished into the crowd, Feona wondering how he could have done that so well for being a Duke. Heh, he must be used to escaping his guards and such hm?

She did not really mind for this was her second day with him, much of the information she needed already obtained. And so she began to meander through the crowd towards the ferris wheel in the distance, her eyes glancing all about at the various people that were there. It was odd being in an event like this, and it made her wish that her brother were here. Sure he was just out of college so he may feel it silly, but at the same time it would have been something to do as a family. She almost pulled out her phone to call him, but she didn't really get to as she bumped clear into someone. She immediately turned and appeared apologetic, even moreso when she saw it was a bandaged man with a crutch. "I'm so sorry, are you alright?" She asked, biting her lower lip. Something seemed a little off about this disabled person though, but she betrayed nothing of this thought. "Is there anything I can do to help you?" So what if Chester made it to the ferris wheel before her, it wasn't like she was that far away from it. This was a little more important at the moment.

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty World Leader Tour (Leaders, Reaver) --> The Fallacy

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:50 am

"Prime Minster, if i was to judge you and your nation on the actions of your queen you would be found sadly lacking. I hope this does not turn out to be the case." Noticing the Emperor's bow, he gives one in return. Different strokes for different folks, as the commoners say. "I am Qin Shi Xun Emperor of Xing and head of the Xun clan."

”A pleasure to finally meet you emperor. I do apologize on behalf of the Queen. I'm afraid she's merely a commoner that bought the crown, and has romanticized notions about what the job entails. Kings and Queens hold no power in our country, Emperor.” Pulling out a business card, gold with black writing and red embellishments, he hands it to his counterpart. ”Should you ever need Creta's assistance, please contact me.”

Turning to Rachel, he tilts his head. ”Miss Ascot, please, I'm Prime Minister until the people decide otherwise. Besides, I've proven my worth time and time again. My word is more sure than the Cretan Pound, a fact that any politician, in Creta or internationally, would more than likely agree with. After all, only those with little resolve make vague promises, while the untrustworthy make grand ones.” Seeing Elastor nearby, he smiles and gives him a nod. ”And may God have mercy on anyone that makes both.”

Turning away from Rachel dismissively, he basked in the warmth of happiness for once in a long while. However, his somewhat lightened mood was unfortunately interrupted by Wrath's entrance. A small sigh escaped him as the homunculus took to his side. ”Ah, Reaver, I was wondering when you'd show up,” he lied, giving the good sir a handshake. ”Though, remember that it was a 'plus one' and not a, 'plus one and butler.'”

Eying Franklin and Ito talking, he shook his head as he soon refocused on the Chancellor and his tour of the grounds. Watching the rides, he noted how they seemed just as dangerous as his last visit, and vaguely listened to what Hans was saying. A fairly standard ordeal, but Dietrich had been through the motions for this sort of thing all too often. Besides, no one had to convince him of Creig ingenuity or worksmanship.

At the end of it all, Dietrich shook Han's hand again. ”I plan on being on the move in Amestris for a bit longer, so I'll arrange something for later this week, should your schedule permit. Being Chancellor doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy the carnival, after all.”

Bidding farewell to the other leaders, looks at Rachel and company wander off, shaking his head. Not even a minute with the Emperor and she created a bump in the relations process. Spinning his cane, he decided to head off, hoping to lose his faux guest in the crowd, were it possible. After some wandering, he couldn't help but gravitate back towards the Fallacy, watching the engineers scramble around it in preparations. Checking and double-checking... He hoped that, just once, things would go smoothly.

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Merry-go-round: Marcelina

Post by Iris Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:18 am

The attractive couple was leaving (not that she could blame them). She was still a bit jealous of how tender they were to each other, but then she began to not care. It wasn't worth brooding over. Working with all the children was. Not that Iris hated children or anything, she just didn't know how to act in front of them. Especially when she saw the couple then the children and then she thought of maybe one day having her own? Though maybe now that she was a monster she wouldn't be able to? The thought eased her mind, after all she was only twenty and to her that was FAR too young to be having kids. Maybe in normal circumstances she would have aimed for twenty-six. Wait- Why was she even arguing with herself about that? Her eyes closed and she pinched the bridge of her nose. She needed to slow down. After all, she needed to be WITH someone before she should even THINK about kids. Though she was kind of with Toss she kind of wasn't? It was complicated... sort of an unofficial-official thing. Hell even SHE was confused now.

"Iris!" A voice called, snapping her back to the ride. Right she was supposed to be working. For a moment she thought she would be yelled at for slacking on the job, but then- A familiar face came into sight. Her magenta eyes picked up on the form of Marcelina, a pirate she'd met not too long ago. Iris had to admit, she was pleased to see her. It got her mind off of her strange line of obsessive-compulsive and over-analytical thoughts. For the first time all day, Iris smiled full-heartedly. "Marcelina!" The ride slowed to a stop and a new group of people bustled on. "You don't know HOW happy I am to see someone who isn't drooling or screaming that they want their mother." Her eyes pulled to a small child about two who was with what seemed to be his father. He screamed and hollered until the man set the kid on the ride and stood nervously beside. How ridiculous. "Sir, you need to hold the child on the ride or he'll fall off." Her voice was probably colder than she intended. Things were getting.. easier she guessed. Time was slowly easing the painful memory, gently ebbing it away. Though she technically lived with Toss now? Well she wasn't even sure about that. Toss seemed to have this strange fixation with keeping her around. Maybe she'd ask about it.. but not right now. There would come a time.

Her pink irises came back to the pirate with a gentle and content embrace. "I'm glad you decided to join the festival. Hopefully it will be better than last year."
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race  - Page 3 Empty Re: MISSION: Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next