Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Combat Training EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Combat Training EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Combat Training EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Combat Training EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Combat Training EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Combat Training EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Combat Training EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Combat Training EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Combat Training EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Combat Training EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Combat Training

Go down

Combat Training Empty Combat Training

Post by Jay Furor Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:43 am

Jay stood among a miniature army of cotton stuffed dummies, wielding all of her weapons either holstered somewhere on her body, or in hand. Surprisingly, she was actually wearing her uniform, although sleeveless, and with her old Lt. Colonel insignia stiched into the back left shoulder of her shirt. The dummies were filled with fake blood at vital organs, and they were being moved by fast moving chains from above, causing them to hit Jay as they moved. She stood in the midst of it all, .44 in one hand, and her minigun held in her automail hand, a demonstration of what her finely tuned mechanical limbs could do. It was actually very hard to fire a minigun of any caliber and size singlehandedly, which made Jay extremely lethal in combat, although it only took about 10 minutes to blow all of the minigun's ammo. But nonetheless, she stood, as she began her training excersises.
Her first move was with her .44. She turned swiftly and began a deadly dance of dodging the fast moving dummies while shooting the further away targets. So that it made more sense, she also shot the chains of the "dead" targets, so they wouldn't zombie attack her. As she emptied the magazine of the handgun, she shot her left arm up and in a wide sweep, emptied the minigun, shredding the dummies apart, blasting the room with fake blood. Now, only about 20 remained, and Jay unsheathed her katana and engaged in a self taught kata. She artfully ducked and weaved through the training dummies and sliced them in half, or stabbed them and sliced the chains. As the numbers again decreased, she sheathed the blade and pulled out her least used, but most lethal weapon- A small rod that appeared to be a cane, but housed a powerful photon beam, a gift from her days as a mercenary, when she had stolen it from one of her many dead clients. This cane though, however powerful, overheated quickly, and took weeks to fully charge. So Jay only fired a blast when 4 of the 5 were in a line, completely demolishing them. The final dummy was the one Jay had anticipated, because this was where she would have the most fun. She stored the cane in her waist sheath and charged the dummy empty-handed, tackling it with a battle cry, breaking the chains. she then delivered a swift blow with her automail left arm, stabbing it in the heart with her elbow, as jets of fake blood sprayed out. Jay then stood up, beaming until she noticed the door open.
"Hey, who's there?" Jay looked around to see if she could spot the intruder, probably just another militant, but also a potential subject to torture! Erm... A sparring partner! Yeah that's it, a sparring partner!
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Combat Training Empty Re: Combat Training

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:27 am

The door creaked open and in came Josef, a bewildered look set upon his face. The room looked like a bloody mess...literally! Scattered limbs and violent splatters of blood coated the room in a ghastly blanket of gore. Even if it was all fake, it was still rather unsettling. And the woman standing over all of these mutilated trained dummies was armed to the teeth in all sort of firearms, bladed weapons, and.....and was that a mini-gun?

Well anyway, he was here on matters of business, and it wasn't really his place to question the Head of Power's methods, Central needed her brutality, he supposed, effeciency was not to be argued with. Though Josef honestly had a distaste for war anyway. Funny, for someone who was the Head of Military Operations in Central.

"Ermm, Jay Furor, is it? Excuse me, I have a few forms I need your signature for, are you busy?" replied, when the bloodied soldier called out to him. Josef approached blonde haired soldier with the papers and pen in hand, reading over them to make sure everything was ready for her to sign as he carefully stepped over the dummies' remains. "Oh, I don't believe we have personally met, I'm Josef Draper, pleasure to meet you" he said with a smile, holding his hand out to shake hers, despite the fact that it was covered in fake blood, like the rest of her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:33 am

Jay looked over at Josef and lowered her gun, grinning. Josef Draper, eh? Jay remembered he held a pretty good position at Central, Military Op.
"Oh, hello. Sorry, didn't see you there. Uh... I'll have this cleaned up soon, by the way. Heh, no such thing as overkill in my book. And the forms!" Jay reached over to take the forms and pen, quickly signaturing it with her oddly ultra girly signature. That was one of the ironic things about her. For all of her aggressiveness and tomboyishness, she always signed her name very curly with little hearts and stuff. She found it amusing, actually. As he held out his hand, Jay swiped her hand across the wall, cleaning the fake blood and shook his hand, smiling, with her gunmetal eyes glinting slightly.
"Nice to meet you umm..." Jay looked at his insignia and resumed, "Sergeant Draper. Or would you rather Josef? Heh. And the pleasure's mine." She then thought for a minute.
"You wouldn't happen to want to help me train after I get cleaned up, would you? No blood and guts, just a little boxing match or something. Harmless. Whaddaya say?" Jay beamed at him, awaiting a hopefully positive answer.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:07 am

BUMP

Back to top Go down