Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
First time for everything EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
First time for everything EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
First time for everything EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
First time for everything EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
First time for everything EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
First time for everything EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
First time for everything EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
First time for everything EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
First time for everything EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
First time for everything EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

First time for everything

2 posters

Go down

First time for everything Empty First time for everything

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 6:33 am

It was cold here, bone numbing, teeth chattering, turn your skin blue cold. The kind of weather he grew up with, the kind of weather that killed the weak and made the strong stronger. This...This was the shit Adryion loved, this was the type of environment he thrived in....And hated.....Memory's man...Memory's that he didn't want have or remember....And the worst part was he hated the fact that he didn't want to remember. There was nothing he could do about that though so he would live with it...He just had to wonder what had possessed Val to move to such a god forsaken place....But she was the boss...And he was the under paid yet loyal employ so this is just how it worked out.

So he walked threw the snow laden streets of some city whos name he could not pronounce around people whos language he could not speak, in a country he knew nearly nothing about....He looked so out of place in his jogging suit that it nearly made him laugh. He might as well scream that he was not from the area...or nation for that matter, but he didn't give a fuck. HE JUST DARED SOME ONE TO MESS WITH HIM RIGHT THEN AND THERE. It would have made his day just that much better. He glanced (Read glared) at a couple walking down the street they flinched and hurried away...in the opposite direction the they had been walking...It seemed that even random people could read his mood....Which wasn't a good thing all things told...No one would fuck with him if he kept this up and thats just not something he wanted!!

Ahh well he could try and rein it in but in the end he knew that would fail, so what was the fucking point? His rule numbero uno was dont do pointless shit, he wasn't about to break his own fucking rule!! He glanced (Read glared) down at the address he had been given to meet up with his would be mistress and groaned...It was written in Creten....And all the fucking signs where in Drachman...Go figure right? He reached into his pocket and took out his phone yet again....This woman really needed to learn how to give directions...Because this shit was getting old and fast. He dialed his bosses(And lovers) number and hit send.

"We really need to work on your fucking direction giving skill Ducky because this is the fifteenth time you,ve gotten me lost in a strange city, its like your fucking doing this on purpose..." He stopped for a second and chuckled.....He wouldn't put it past her....He really wouldn't."Ether way i need ether a ride, better directions or some damn good luck because i cant read any of the signs." Fuck he loved this woman, but sometimes she just made life...difficult.....And that was just the way he liked it!!

Back to top Go down

First time for everything Empty Re: First time for everything

Post by Emmelin Sun May 27, 2012 1:03 pm

Val found she had dozed off in the shower. That was unlike her. Seemed the days before were rather.. taxing on her. The war was over for now and Val had preferred not speaking of it. Scars were placed, wounds were healing. It was all good though. As she stood up, slowly. Her body was shaking with fatigue, but the heated warmth of the shower, it made things so much easier. Her muscles didn't hurt too much, luckily. She had managed to escape with fewer wounds than others in her foothold. She had been lucky, so very lucky. She thought her teacher would murder her, but it seemed, that she was able to escape with her life.

After she grabbed a towel and tucked it over her petite body, she stepped out of the shower. The water had been turned off now, which left her free to dry herself off. Patting away the wetness, and drying her hair, she pulled on some of her normal clothes. In her apartment, that Zabulon lent her, it was rather warm. A day with Zabulon was rather confusing. He always seemed so disinterested in Valeria, it drove her crazy. On top of it all, he had the nerve sometime, to talk to her as if she were some kind of child! The nerve! It irked her, but hey, she was in a haven, safe from Amestris. She couldn't really go there, now. After all, she had practically betrayed the place. Then again, she wasn't living there anyways. Going back to Creta, wasn't so good an idea, either. She was pretty sure, someone had launched an attack there, as well. Oh well, living in Drachma, wasn't TOO bad.

Her eyes closed and she grabbed her brush. Drawing it through her damp hair, was difficult. It seemed, half of the time, it didn't even budge. Ugh, if only Adry was here, he'd help her. Adry.. she'd get to see him again, for the first time in what felt like a long while. Wait, that sounded like she.. Well that WAS the last time, besides the mission, that she'd seen him. That night where she'd confessed. That memory.. Her heart stopped a minute and she swallowed nervously. Did he hate her now? Was he going to not show up? Her ringtone went off, instantly she recognized it. Her hand placed the brush upon the sink, and she grabbed the phone with excitement.

A moment passed and she cleared her throat. She wasn't going to let him know she was thinking about him. Not a second sooner had she answered the phone, that she could hear the panting breaths and anger rasping in his voice. Well, it was feigned anger. Secretly she smirked about what he had to say. "We really need to work on your fucking direction giving skill Ducky because this is the fifteenth time you,ve gotten me lost in a strange city, its like your fucking doing this on purpose..." He paused and she smiled. Oh right, he didn't know Drachman. Was it an accident? Of course not, it was so much fun to fuck with Adry.

"Ether way i need ether a ride, better directions or some damn good luck because i cant read any of the signs." Her body walked to her window and she looked out, sighing heavily, as if he were a nuisance. Oh yes, she always messed with him. They both knew she enjoyed it, on top of it all.

"You are useless." She would state as was normal for her. Of course that was her own sort of code for, I love you, but calling him a pain in the ass, was so much more accurate. As her body moved, she found her body moving from street to street. She had no idea how to read the signs either. In fact, she only knew a choice few words, that were mainly swear words, that she had looked up online. Using them had earned her a slap to the back of the head from her tutor, Zabulon, but it would all be good. At least, she had gotten a reaction out of the stone statue.

Zabulon was off of her mind, now. It was filled with a fiery passion she felt for her pet. Where was he at, she wondered, then realized by an angry growl, she wasn't paying attention to being on the phone. "You need to describe to me, where you're at. I can't help you, if I have no ide-." She stopped as she peaked around the corner. Chance had led her in the possible wrong direction, but she found he was there. So she would hit the phone, as if she'd gotten hurt such as; falling or getting mugged, and the phone went dead. Silently, she crept up behind him, but with a swift and upbeat movement. A few steps, and she was there, wrapping her arms around his midriff, and up his stomach to his chest. "Hello, handsome. Come here, often?" She'd whisper in her usual flux of flirting.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 4:50 pm

"You are useless."

Ahh that brought a smile to Adryions lips, because as everyone knows "You are useless" was code for "i love you". Or so Adry thought, it could have been code for something far less savory...such as the actual meaning behind those three words. But he love made one blind and no matter how Val felt about him, he knew he loved her and if she returned those feeling that was all well and good...If not well that could be fun as well."Your the one who gave me bad directions!!" But like always she wouldn't admit it!! So he let out a laugh that sounded more like a growl....At least to him(In reality it was just a laugh...if a creepy one) Ahh well he was used to this shit by now, and he had come to enjoy their little game more then he liked to admit.

"You need to describe to me, where you're at. I can't help you, if I have no ide-." Dah fuck? Why had she cut the call short before even hearing him out....His nostrils flared and he took a deep breath and closed his phone as well, her own must have died...or something......He felt arms wrap around his midriff and well he nearly freaked the hell out. Luckily his brain registered her scent before his body went into kill mood...He took another deep breath then to calm him self and smiled as he felt her whisper.

"Hello, handsome. Come here, often?"Oooh she was im a playful mood today...And Adry liked it. Playful meant she was happy or close to it...Or playful mean she was angry...Ether way it was good for him, because there was only so many ways she liked to take care of her stress...and he had a part in all of them."Ohhh ducky, i didn't know youd taken up selling your self in my absences...what ever would you do with out me?" He turns around in her arms so that he was facing her and wraps his own arms around her petite frame and held her close for a moment or two.

It was odd how strongly he felt for this woman, considering how they met and what had happened afterword....That particular memory still brought a smile to his face. He pulled away some and looked down at his boss"And to answer your question...No...The only time i come here is when my bitch of a boss fucks with me" . He grinned and kissed her hard, hot and needfully. Ohhh what would he have done with out this woman making his life interesting? HE...just couldn't say...Maybe get in touch with his...No he blocked that thought before it could form and went back to grinning at Valeria.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Tue May 29, 2012 9:55 pm

"Ohhh ducky, i didn't know youd taken up selling your self in my absences...what ever would you do with out me?" Oh my. Had it been anyone but Adry to say that, Val might have killed them. A horrid, disgusting death. Something less gratifying than a simplistic devouring of kidneys. How amazing that this venomous man held no poison to her anymore. After all, so many times she was introduced to his fangs, that it simply was a built immunity. Adry had been thoroughly over every part of her body, just as she had him. Though he should make her sick, she seemed to enjoy the rush of it all. A sort of high, the temporary loss of control both terrifying and satisfying all at once. Her heart hammered, she could feel his heart beat in her chest. A butterfly flew though her stomach. Adryion... HER Adryion. Her nose could smell the venom of his scent, even through the sweat suit.

After a moment, he had turned to face her. His arms wrapping around her and pulling her close, close as he could. Her heart hammered heavily and she could hear her own blood speeding once again. Her own body so excited just to be held by this demon of a man. Her employee that she purposely treated in such a despicable way, seeing how much he could endure, making him want more. He was a drug for her.. was it the same way for him. B-bmp. Her heart was heavy as she could feel him own smile on his face. Keep it cool, Val. Her socially awkward voice tried to cripple her usual charm, but Val wasn't standing for that.

"And to answer your question...No...The only time i come here is when my bitch of a boss fucks with me"

Aha~! Val felt her heart flutter and she giggled a little bit. Yeah, she WAS a bitch. Only to Adry really, well no... she was a bitch to everyone, just ESPECIALLY to Adry. A way of affection, she supposed. She liked getting him riled up, he was so full of life. Her heartbeat fluttered while his mouth caught her own. A-Ah. It was a time where Val could feel satisfied with being with him. She always was, really. He understood her and when he didn't, usually he let her do her thing. He was the only one to stop her from killing herself.. he was the only one who cared. Her heart ached at the memory. How pissed he had been at her. So much anger towards the woman that had actually made her grimace.

Time had stopped and she was frozen in place. His lips on hers, tainting her with poison. They were two in the same. A surrounding of being complete and separate at the same time. Her fingers dug into his sides, leaving pools of blood in her wake; tiny droplets. Her heart excited further. HER Adryion... "I missed you." She slipped as her lips curled in an amused smile. "It's not the same without you raving on how insane I am." Her words were soft whispers on his ear before she gently nuzzled into his neck, which was about head-height for her.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 7:05 am

This woman...This crazy, beautiful, smart woman!! Ohh how her touch, her kiss sent waves of pleasure threw him in ways he could not begin to understand. It had been years since had felt anything close to what he felt for her....and he never wanted it to stop, She had accepted him for who and what he was, had accepted his past, in fact she embraced the aspects of his personality that most would reject...Just as he embraced those that everyone else had rejected. He felt another thrill as he kissed her, a rush that came from not knowing if danger or death where just ahead of him. Most men would find the prospect of a knife in the back a turn off...But not Adryion ohh no he got off on the danger....the thrill, it was what he lived for.

"I missed you." He almost laughed at that, it had taken years for her to admit she even liked his company, and now mere months after those fateful words slipped from her mouth she was saying she missed him...He wouldn't have changed a thing about this woman if he had been given a choice to, but the one she had done to her self...Well he rather liked it, he liked being needed, loved, missed. In all honesty he didn't know how much he missed that aspect of a relationship tell he found it again. He never wanted to loose it.

"It's not the same without you raving on how insane I am." Ohh he raved did he? Ha he did laugh then, because if she was mad..Well what was he for hanging around her? An idiot? Maybe."I only speak the truth ducky dear....Well to you at any rate" He winked a little and let his hands rove around the body he knew so well. The body he had poisoned so often...he missed it he had to admit that if only to him self, but he was sure she would let it go to her head if she found out.

So with a twinkle in his eye he scooped to small woman into his arms and started walking in the direction she had come from, loving the feel of her hear beating so close to his."Mmm i think we need some alone time...So be a dear and point out the way like a good girl." Ohh yes he felt his beast rising...It had been far to long since he had tasted her....And he was hungry. In his excitement his eyes started to change, taking on that cold reptilian look that had been the last thing so many people had seen.

He knew Valeria liked to pretend she was the boss in what passed for there relationship, and most days he just let it pass with a smile and chuckle. But at times like this...Times when he needed her, he was in charge, even if she didn't realize it. Hed grin down at her as he walked, his tone playful and hungry at the same time."ITs been far to long since you last had your favorite poison"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Thu May 31, 2012 11:17 pm

"I only speak the truth ducky dear....Well to you at any rate" So true. Her eyes closed while his hands probed and explored her body for the first time, again. It always seemed Adry enjoyed touching her as if it were the first and last time. Val wasn't complaining, she was simply observing. This man was hers, through and through. His hands that roamed her body, his eyes that stole hers. His lips, so venomous on hers. It was so enticing, so full of life. Her heart skipped a beat and she smiled gently at his words.

"Mmm i think we need some alone time...So be a dear and point out the way like a good girl." Val actually blushed a little. His body so easily scooped hers up. His chest near her ear, letting her hear the warm sound of his heartbeat. A mesmerizing sound, beautiful and strong. These arms often defended her from the world and comforted her in her weakest of times. Days she would simply dwell in his arms and sleep, not wanting to move from the spot for the rest of eternity.

How odd from their meeting, they had become something so much more. Her body reveled in the feel of him so close, of his wonderful body heat against hers. A shaky breath and she blushed further. "ITs been far to long since you last had your favorite poison" Poison.. Adry was poison to her, but also a drug. One such temptation of the sin and she was all over it, hung on every last drop. More.. infect me more. She begged mentally. Her body always savoring the high and sickness that ran through her. It was a need, a demand.

His hunger made her breathing stagger. He was so commanding.. so demanding. Adry was in control and for once.. she let him. Her eyes closed and she submitted to his control. Her smile planted on her face while she rested her finger playfully on her lips. "Oh where, oh where, could it be?" She would tease softly as if she didn't know. "Hm~! Possibly this way or that?" Of course she knew in this mood, Adry had little patience.

Biting at his neck, her hand lifted to point. "That way~! Two blocks and then straight across the street." She spoke as she licked his neck. "Mmm... so.. we're taking this to MY place, sweetie?"
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:57 am

"Oh where, oh where, could it be?" He couldn't help but growl then, his eyes narrowing slightly as he waited for her to stop playing with him. She was cat like in a way, always playing with her food...Letting it think it had escaped for just the briefest of moments before pouncing and killing in the most savage of manners. It was no different with him, she had to tease and play...To show who was in control...And then and only then would she tell him what he wanted. He of course would smile, make fun and play a game of his own. He called it "Dancing with the devil" and it involved agitating the woman tell she ether tried to stab him, or fucked him to get him to shut up. Truthfully he did not know what he liked better, because both sent a rush threw him, and both left him satisfied, if in different ways, how could a man loose? A good fight and or a good lay....Both where just so wonderful!!

"Hm~! Possibly this way or that?" He would have laughed then if he wasn;t so frustrated with this entire situation, so in loo of that he decided to bite her, and bite her hard!! His teeth sank into the back of Vals neck just just enough to make sure she new he was serious. He could taste her then and wanted more, ohh so much more....But he didn't.....But that didn't stop his heart from racing at he prospect of tearing the woman's throat out.

"That way~! Two blocks and then straight across the street." Mm that way.....He started off at a slow walk, then quickly moved to a faster trot a small smile on his face. "Mmm... so.. we're taking this to MY place, sweetie?" Well, at least he was going to an actual home and not some random hotel...Otherwise things might have gotten odd!!"Your place, my hotel room, some random park bench...I dont honestly care ducky!" Well that was not COMPLETELY true, but she didn't need to know that!! His foot steps crunched in the snow as he hurried along the side walk, his breathing still showing no effort as he jogged up and down the streets with the woman cradled in his arms. "I think you know me a little to well...." It was true...she had said those things to get a reaction from his...and he had fallen for it, like he usually did. He WOULD get her back for that.

Finally he rounded the last corner and gently set the woman down before crossing his arms and looking down at her. She could have told him where to go exactly....But that would have been to easy, she wanted to lead him in like some sort of lost puppy, and he would let her like he always did. It was a small price to pay in all honesty, so he payed it and he smiled the entire time.

The snow continued to fall, blanketing the world in a soft white fleece, and as he watched snow settle into the hair of his lover, pure virgin white against the raven black of her hair. Suddenly, ohh so suddenly the hunger was gone, yet the need remained....a need to be close, to talk, to share. It was odd how suddenly his mood changed. His beast for the first time in months was silent, taken in my the beauty before him and he knew...He knew he loved her and that realization almost brought a tear to the monsters eye."Lead on Valeria...lead on..." And no matter where she lead him, he knew he would fallow. Because she owned him, but not in the way she thought.....His smiled changed then to something that would have been considered tender on any one else,"Ill be right behind you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:09 pm

A pain had shot through Val's body. Piercing pain that felt both warm and wet. She shirked a bit and gasped delightfully in surprise. Adry had-BIT HER?! Well, that was nothing new. It sat like a wonderful high in her body, a temporary moment where she couldn't even breathe properly. Her heavy breaths taken over by the chills that shot all through her. A moan escaped her lips and her eyes closed half in pleasure. She adored that feeling. Knowing her lover was tasting her blood, the only man she ever let taste her blood. Of course Lusso had tasted it, but that wasn't exactly something she CHOSE to happen. Oh well, she would live, though her fingers still had small scars from that encounter.

Adry's blood was poison to her, toxic enough that should melt her stomach with how much of it she had consumed, however she was still there. It had become and addiction in fact.. so many years she had him around that she now NEEDED him around to remain, remotely sane. Yet, it was fair enough he get a taste here and there. In all honesty, Val loved when he just sucked her dry. Taking enough to leave her weaker than him. Though on any given day, he was stronger PHYSICALLY, she was still the mental master over him. Well, even if it was in her own mind that she was. It was more than most people had.

The blood dripped down her neck and she could feel it. The warmth of crimson elixir that dripped from the punctured wounds. Her hands tensed on him, holding him closer in the sudden weakness that flooded her. A shaky breath and she couldn't control herself. The intoxication made her stomach lurch a tiny bit. He was frustrated with her and she loved it. The power she had over him and yet, she wanted the punishment he had given her. His breath would float over her body. Submerging her in his beautiful presence. She loved the feeling, being simply dipped in the love of a man who was half likely to kill her in her sleep. He never would though, Val simply adored the nights she curled up to his rather large body and dozing off. The simple comfort someone like him could bring her, would disgust most.

"Your place, my hotel room, some random park bench...I dont honestly care ducky!" Oh, Adry. Val almost swooned a bit over her lover. He honestly was almost as perfect as her slightest dreams. Her lips moved and pressed to his neck again. Love... was that what this was? She has said it before, but she didn't believe in love. What a conundrum this was. "I think you know me a little to well...." A wink came from Val, a twinkle in her eye, but no worded response.

"Lead on Valeria...lead on..."
His craziness had died down, but an attachment was still there. "Ill be right behind you." What was that feeling? Her body was slid to her feet. Smoothly, she reached and grabbed his hand. Leading him, guiding him to her apartment. Her heart hammered and she just wanted to.. to hold onto him. For some reason this man brought out everything in her. Happiness and joy, pain and sorrow. He accepted it ALL despite how much suffering she put him through. Her fingers laced with his and her heart hiccuped. With how long she knew him she wondered why she was so shy to him. She stopped suddenly on the corner and turned to look up at Adry

Confusion dusted her eyes. She spoke softly, "Adry... what are we?" She asked suddenly, softly. Her eyes so lost upon his own. Her question true.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:25 pm

She took his hand and for an instant it seemed like his heart stopped beating. Why was she doing this? Why? Never before had she shown any sort of tenderness even remotely close to this....To most people holding hands was something that happened on a day to day basis but not for him...Not for her, in fact this contact was far more intament then sex to him...Sex could be done with out feeling, with out anything but hunger and need, but holding hands was something different and much more....He didnt know the word for it. Most days that would not have bothered him but tonight it did..Tonight something was different and he couldn't put a finger on it. So as she lead him up to her apartment, her soft hand clasped in his scarred and battered paw, and his eyes where fixed on the back of her head as she nearly dragged him after her, he let his mind wonder over the past few years that he had spent with this woman and was amazed that both of them had lived threw it. They had fought, wounded and beat each other senseless on more then one occasion and both bore scars from the others not so tender affections. Love it seemed came about in the oddest of ways......

"Adry... what are we?" He barley heard her words...and when he realized she had spoken to him a few seconds had passed "Hmmm?" Had he heard her right? What did she mean "What are we?" IT made little sense to Adry's semi-distracted mind but soon enough the pieces fell into place...What where they? Such a simple question...But why couldn't he answer it? Because there was no simple answer to be had....Yes that must have been the reason....Had to be the reason....

So as she looked him in the eyes he felt a small smile come to his face and he leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips him still tasting of her blood."What ever we want to be my angel.....What ever we want to be...." And it was true no one could tell them what they wanted or what they meant to each other but them selves, and if any one tried well......He could always use a snack.

"But... I want to be with you.." He snapped his mouth closed just as the words left his mouth, how could he have said that? He knew...He knew she would run off, like she always did and he would be stuck there standing on a side walk like some sort of bum. But it seemed like his mouth had a mind of its own and no matter how he tried he couldn't stop words from leaving him....." I love you Valeria...I love you..." She didn't believe in love, she had said so many times before...but he did, he had to in order to live his life. His voice was a whisper, but a whisper that had so much emotion in it he may as well have been yelling."You have been my life for the best four years....and i want you to be my life tell i die.." Why couldn't he stop speaking? Why!! He would scare her off...All he could do then was wait for her to run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:03 pm

"What ever we want to be my angel.....What ever we want to be....
I love you Valeria...I love you...

You have been my life for the best four years....and i want you to be my life tell i die.."

Silence. Val was stunned and could not move. Her eyes stared at Adry, as if the words themselves had taken a paralyzing bind upon her body. For that moment, all she could hear was her heartbeat. Her lips were kissed and for a moment she didn't kiss back, for once. This man... those words. From anyone else she could simply brush them off, but this was Adryion. the man who knew her secrets, the man who accepted her fully. The man who saved my life. His warm lips were pressed to hers and she could feel but couldn't respond. Her lips parted and her face flushed as if she were going to be sick. Her stomach churned and for a moment she really believed she would hurl, her breathing staggered and she couldn't breathe. Suffocation! She was choking! Yet there was nothing there.

Then.. they welled up and tears fell. Her violet eyes widened as she looked down. Drip.. drip.. The little droplets fell to the ground and on his shoes. Valeria Diablos, exiled from Esparia, having killed a good fifty people, at least, was now.. sobbing softly. Adryion.. he.. loved her? Love didn't exist! It didn't exist and she thought he understood that too, but why was this bothering her so much. A pressure on her chest as she tried to catch her breath between swallowing back more tearlets. Adryion. Oh the sweet memories four.. almost five years now she had been with him. Though their first time together was one which he raped her.. it was now a fully consensual relationship. Val had nothing against what Adry had done, she had gotten him back by stealing something HE could never get back, a kidney.

Her left wrist pressed to her eyes as she felt herself crying again. Barely she could choke out his name. She had said it before, but had she meant it? What did she really feel about him? I want you to be my life til I die.. She felt.. the same. Her mind spoke before she could catch her tongue. "Adryion." Her hand rose to him, still latched upon his. The palms pressed together as her eyes narrowed, but her sullen eyes were still tear ridged and her cheeks reddened. "Would you be willing.. to prove you mean that..?" She was fairly sure he meant what he said, but Valeria was always paranoid.

It took her a moment but she decided to explain what she meant. "Would you be willing.. to make a blood pact with me?" She asked in a hushed whisper. The violet orbs upon his directly. As dangerous as it may have been for her, she had lately found herself immune to most of the man's venoms. She showed no fear in the idea, and her face looked almost as if she were angry, but it was determination glowing on her brow. A master and servant making such a move, a demon and contractor. Though which was which, was debatable.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:12 am

The world was ending...It must be ending...Because....Because he could see tears start to well in his loves eyes..and even as he watchs they start to fall, ever so slowly from her beautiful eyes. Why...why was she crying? He just didn't understand, he expected her to rage, to scream, to yell and to strike out at him...But not this, he was not ready for this. Why...Why wasn't she angry? He just didn't understand....He looked her in the eye and brushed aside a thin strand of her hair that had fallen out of place before bending forward and kissing her tears away. Oddly he liked the taste, but it didn't surprise him, there was not a single thing about this woman he didn't find...Remarkably tasty so why should her tears be any different?

"Adryion." She spoke his name as if she was choking, as if she was filled with pain...Why? Had what he said been that wrong? Had he over stepped his bounds? Was she just messing with his feelings? Maybe...But he didn't think so. He thought this was something more, something far more profound. But what? Did his voicing of these feelings unlock something inside her? Fuck if he knew. Maybe she just saw him as the hired help and just fucked him to keep him in line and loyal. Hell it would work to, had worked if thats what she was doing.

"Would you be willing.. to prove you mean that..?" He smiled and kissed her again as his doubts began to fly away like so much dust on the wind...She wouldn't say something like this if she didn't mean it...would she?"Ill do what ever you ask....As long as you do as i ask in return..." He didn't lie, he would do anything she asked him to, and more then likely enjo doing it.

"Would you be willing.. to make a blood pact with me?" Blood pact? Well that sounded simple enough....And it made a sick sort of sense, this woman did have a fascination with it, had a thirst for it....A thirst that made him seems like a docile puppy. "Just tell me what i need to do Valeria....Tell me what we need to do....Show me so i can prove my self,,,." He needed to, and wanted to show her his devotion,,,To set her paranoia aside..."I love you.... let me prove it...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:36 am

"I love you.... let me prove it...." That was all she needed to hear. Her hand clutched his once again and slowly, she stormed off again. her body half tugging his. Guiding him to safety, to a place lacking in the peering eyes. Somewhere where she could safely give unto him, her full and udefiled attention. After all, without prying eyes, she could be.. gentle or more rough, depending on her mood. This time, she leaned more to the first. Her eyes closed, and she took a deep breath. this was new.. this was not done before. Not for her anyways. Her fingers laced Adry's while she led him, up the stairs, to the room and then abruptly shoved him through the door and locked it behind herself.

Alone with just him, she walked to the bed and grabbed, from her nightstand a knife. A while, Val had been silent, admiring her shining weapon, then glancing at her hands. Was she willing to scar herself.. For some mere mortal? Wasn't she saving herself for the anti-christ? Or was SHE the anti-christ? Her mental gears turned and clicked, as she pieced together thoughts. No, at this time, Val was human. A woman who was attached. Was that what made her heart beat so heavily. Walking over, she nudged her partner to the bed that sat towards her left. Then, just like a high school girl, she plopped and bounced a moment, still tied to the blade with her eyes.

It enchanted her, called her name. Beckoned her from her own world to its own. The red hilted, handle fit so well in her hands. She never used this blade, it had been for decorative purposes. Earlier that day she had pulled it out to examine it. She glanced at Adryion a moment with a momentary twisted smile. Was she going to kill him? Her eyes said it, but her body language did not. Another trick just to make him uncomfortable. A game of chicken.

Her left hand placed the shining silver upon her right palm. A thin line dividing her palm before, with a swift pull, her blade was launched back. She grimaced a bit, not expecting the pain as much as she thought. A delay, before the blood began to flow from her palm. Her hand reached out, opening her hand and taking his. She brought it to her lips, for once, not wishing to hurt him like she would. Her bloodied hand slid the weapon to his hands and those seductive violet orbs rested on him, waiting. "After the flesh is broken, the wounds are pressed together." Her head would nod slowly, pulling her bleeding hand away. "Your decision must be quick, before my own wound closes."

Her eyes looked a bit daring, "And if you break this promise, I get to eat your other kidney." Was it a joke? Probably not.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:38 pm

How forceful she was.....He liked it. Being dragged into a bed room by a beautiful woman was never a bad thing...was it? Well at least thats what he had thought...But then she brought out the knife. Was this to be the end of him? Was she finally going to try to actually take his life instead of pretending at it? He wasn't sure how well he would protect him self if she did come at him with it. Could he kill her or even hurt her in order to protect him self? Well he was about to find out. Or was he? There had been a number of times when she could have taken him with far greater ease, like when he was sleeping, or in a moment of passion. Ether of those situations would have made him a far easier kill. So maybe she wasn't planing on charging him with that knife...Just maybe.

That maybe became a certainty when she slashed her own palm and blood started spilling in an almost uncontrollable torrent, she had cut her self deep with not a care in the world and the only sign that there was any discomfort was a slight grimace on her face. Such a strong woman, yet at the same time such a brittle one. He had seen her shattered, he had seen her broken and every time that happened he had to pick up the pieces and glue her back together. Was she stronger for it? Maybe...But it did make him feel needed, and something deep with in him always wanted to be needed..."After the flesh is broken, the wounds are pressed together,Your decision must be quick, before my own wound closes." There was no hesitation in his movement as he took the blade from her and brought it to his lips. His tongue lashed out and quickly licked the blade clean a sadistic smile on his face. "We cant let that go to waste now can we?"

Slowly his eyes locked on hers he brought the knife to his hand and slowly drew the blade across his hand, splitting his flesh. He looked down at his bleeding hand then strode forward and clasped hers in his, mixing his poisonous blood with her pure nectar. It was an odd sensation that, one that couldn't be put into words that would do it any justice at all.

"And if you break this promise, I get to eat your other kidney." Well that could set him back a little...He sorta needed that. All he did was smile and pull her in close, the knife still held in the hand that drew her to him, and kissed her gently on the lips."And if you break yours well....Im sure i can find some torture that even you would not enjoy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Her eyes were upon him, watching his every move. He took the blade from her, no hesitation at all. That tongue curled and the crimson-stained silver was streak free. Her heart caught in her throat and her face reddened. He just licked up her blood. "We cant let that go to waste now can we?" B-Bmp B-Bmp. This man, was completely past her defenses and it was only now, in separate eyes, that she could see it now. How close he was to her, how he drove her heart to beat with such heavy a tune. The story of her life in the rhythm of her human weakness. A heart, a quick way to kill someone, so fragile and strong at the same time.

His hand was pulled apart by the slicing weapon. His own crimson liquid dripping upon the bed. Before she could react, his hand was locked against hers. Such an odd feeling washed over Val, though her hand burned a little. She could ignore it as intimacy was the closest she could compare to utter rush that filled her. She could barely breathe, knowing her blood was mingling with this man's and combined as drips on the bed. Her mind was in a of, that Adry swiftly took control of. His arm swept her to him.

Lips caught in an embrace, she could still taste some o the blood on his mouth. Her heart hammered louder still. B-BMP B-BMP B-BMP! When would her heart settle instead of excite further? Her body lusted after his in a new way. He was hers.. forever now. She couldn't be happier and yet she couldn't even think. Lacing her fingers to tighten the grip on his hand, Val swallowed back tears. If she was happy, why should she cry? It wasn't- She couldn't comprehend it.

"And if you break yours well....Im sure i can find some torture that even you would not enjoy." He said as his lips pulled away. A soft and gentle smile slid onto Valeria's face and her eyes closed. She didn't let go of his hand, clutching to it as if she'd die without it. What was the feeling she had never felt before? An overwhelming fountain in her soul that suffocated her?

Trying to distract herself, she brought up a new topic. "What was it.. you wanted in exchange?" Inquiring, with a thoughtful glance, she let her head rest on his shoulder. Adryion... HER Adryion.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:08 am

There it was again that feeling...It made him smile all the wider. So as the two of them clung to one another, and their heart beats began to beat in time. He could hear it even now as the blood in his ears began to sing and that song flew threw him. It was odd how close they had become, considering....Well considering the antagonism that the two felt towards one another during their first meeting. Hell they had flung more insults in those first few minutes then most people could in a week of fighting. It was a talent that was for sure...A talent that both he and Valeria shared. A talent that they had honed in the years that they had know each other, fought each other, cared for each other....And now they could throw out insults that could cause a god to stagger and to make devil him self weep. He chuckled gently then and nuzzled gently at her neck, taking in her scent."I can honestly say i didn't see this happening when we first met..." He was sure that no one could have, but fate it seemed didn't seem to care what was and was not possible, Fate....fate had a funny sense of hummer in that regard.

"What was it.. you wanted in exchange?" Well now wasn't that a question he would loved answered for him self? What did he WANT from her? The simple answer was...everything...But that wasn't right....No he wanted something more...Something less...But what? As he thought he clutched her body close to his and let his mind wonder some....Then it hit him like a ton of bricks. He wanted to hear those words again...And this time not masked behind a language he could barely make out..Would this woman who didn't believe in love say she loved him? "I...I need to know if you feel the same way towards me that i feel towards you....I NEED to know if you love me.." He didn't lie, he couldn't lie right then...He had to hear how she felt..She had to say it. Actions spoke loudly it was true...But words could reassure like nothing else, and right then he needed to feel the reassured.

A numbness had creeped over his body as those words left his mouth. For the first time in years he felt like he had something to loose. Could he handle it? Would he survive? The answer was yes, but he would be miserable...and thats something he hoped to avoid, needed to avoid. As it was he was not the most cuddly of people..And if he was rejected well...He would become what one might describe as a cactus...Pretty to look at some times but get close and you will walk away bleeding. Yes...if Adry was to become any animal...It would be the cactus...For what ever reason he found that vary amusing...Considering he was in fact more then part animal already.

He pulled away some so he his red tinged eyes could look into Vals own violet orbs."Tell me you love me...Thats all i want from you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:08 am

Insert theme music
"I can honestly say i didn't see this happening when we first met..."

Aaaa.. the first time they met. She could recall it vividly. She was in a bad mood and he stalked her. They fought and he had.. temporarily won. Valeria had pulled a win out of her ass somehow and in the end, the man lost a kidney. It still remained in her mind. Not the best idea that had been. She was nearly fatally ill for a week after that. Her stomach twirled into a knot at the very memory. The day they had met, they both spilled blood and yet, it was off how easily fate gave him to her. Her eyes twitched a minute. Were those tears again? She was such a child today, it seemed. She couldn't control those tear ducts as thy were trying to overflow once again. Yet, it was still

Silence. A never-ending silence cursed the air. His arms pulled her closer. A longing embrace. For a moment it felt as if they weren't even separate beings, but only souls. Her bleeding was slowing and she could feel that, though the blood still dripped a bit. She wouldn't let go of him. She'd almost lost him a few times, Val couldn't take that risk. It seemed sudden that his voice spoke up to her. "I...I need to know if you feel the same way towards me that i feel towards you....I NEED to know if you love me.."

Her heart stopped. He'd... asked.. THAT. She supposed the question was bound to come. It always did. Of course usually lying was so easy. A simple, 'But of course I do' with fingers crossed. It felt wrong. Valeria couldn't do that to him. The thought ran as soon as it came up. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it abruptly. She couldn't place words. She couldn't easily say it. Why couldn't she speak? She looked away. Her eyes focused on the pattern of the blanket for a moment. He puled away from her and stared into her eyes. Emotion licked at him as a dancing flame.

"Tell me you love me...Thats all i want from you."
Why was she crying again? The tears were running before she could catch them. This wasn't like her. She wasn't used to being like this. Her body lurched forward and her lips planted on his. Firm and sweet lips against hers. Why was she crying again? The tears had started before she could stop them. Read my mind. She wished. Feel the way I feel, tell me what I'm feeling. She closed her eyes, letting her emotion flood to him. A whole second of a kiss that she wanted for an eternity. When she pulled away, she could barely hear herself squeak out a response. "I-I love.. you, Adryion." She managed, It was barely audible though it floated over his lips.

Her breath was a brief spasm as she managed a rushed word. "You are my everything. Don't.. don't ever leave me.." Her head fell and her forehead hit his chin gently. Tears still stained her cheeks while she tried to keep it in. "Ah.. can't stop crying. Damn it.." She cursed, wiping angrily with the hand not holding Adry's. She was so upset, so mad that he had to watch her be like this. Her heart a slow metronome. It kept time well. Her mind was a bit frazzled as more tears squeezed from her violet eyes.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:41 pm

"I-I love.. you, Adryion." She breathed those words...Those four simple words and sent his spirit soaring. For once he felt...At peace. At peace? AT PEACE?! His beast...his beast didnt have anything to say...It didn't hunger....It didn't need. In fact he felt as if it was purring, satisfied for the time being. It felt a little odd!! Ever sense he had left his home country he had felt the the need for blood, to kill, to hunt and that hunger is what had kept him alive and moving from time out of mind. So it scared Adry a little to feel that monster that so loved to slash and cut at peace for the first time. What if it never returned? What if those words had changed him in a way he didn't want to be changed? Would she still love him if he didn't feel that maniacal glee at the thought of killing? Would he still love her? Better yet....Would he still be...him self? All those question and more besides raced threw his mind as he stood there basking in his loves words.

"You are my everything. Don't.. don't ever leave me.." She spoke in a hurryed voice, like she didn't want him to understand, didn't want him to know, but he did and the purring in his chest seemed to grow louder as he processed what she meant."And i dont want to leave you.....Ever...." He knew that was true...for now at least, and as soon as the words where said tears seemed to spring from vals eyes and a sad smile crossed Adrys scarred face. With gentle fingers he wiped the tears away. His own eyes moist as he looked over the woman he so loved.

"I hope those are tears of joy ducky....Other wise my feelings might be hurt!" His words where joking and his smile gentle as he bent foreword and kissed her tenderly one more time as his arms wrapped around her and pressed her to him. "I..love you...I love you so much." Those words seemed shallow compared to the depth of his feeling, but he couldn't articulate anything more....He couldn't think of anything else, so it had to be enough.

He fell slowly backward drawing Valeria with him, his heart now beating in time with hers, his breathing now in time with hers...It was like he was reading her mind, and hse his as they drew close to the bed. His hands went where she wanted them, her lips where were he wanted them...They knew this dance so well, each other so well that they didn't need words to communicate. But as he drew her down to the bed with him all the same, with his lips locked on her's he felt....He felt complete."I want you Val....I want to make love....Tender passionate love..." They had never done that, every time they had sex it was angry, violent, bloody. So while they had had sex many times before...They had never made love..And he craved it, craved it more then he had ever craved a kill, and that brought a smile to his eyes...There was finally something more important then killing....And she would be with him tell he died.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:00 pm

The sweet moments with Adryion were worth it. Though they had times when neither could tolerate the other, there were also times when Val felt head over heels for him. Her little 'pet' had somewhere along the lines become a lover instead. A man that she couldn't be without, a man she trusted her everything to. Love.. had it existed all along? How come she couldn't see it from the start. Five years now, they had known each other. How long had Adryion been waiting on her? How long had he suffered under her cruel tyranny while for once, Valeria was utterly oblivious to his feelings? So many questions. The main one being: When had he changed in her eyes?

"And i dont want to leave you.....Ever...." Val's heart stopped for a second. More tears down her face. This man.. was her everything. She had said it yet, as his body pressed closer to hers, Val felt as if she'd choke on the emotions. Love. The dance had become one where the partners clung to strongly to let go. There would be no trade off as she had darted away and he finally caught up. Would he grow tired of her now? He spoke again. "I hope those are tears of joy ducky....Other wise my feelings might be hurt!" She couldn't help but gasp out a soft laugh. A tight throat made it difficult to laugh. His finger brushed away the tears. Who thought a man so keen on killing would settle at the whims of a seductress. A succubus and a beast. Truly an odd couple. Her fingers remained laced in his as he tugged her into another deep kiss.

If only she could state truly how much emotion flowed out of her. Her lips matching his in a slow salsa. A dancing kiss, with her eyes barely open to see beyond her eyelashes. Heart disobeying, it beat to its own beat, the matching to it only a body away. Luckily it was locked behind her ribcage, lest she fear it running away with his. "I..love you...I love you so much." Sweet nothings on her ear. Val inwardly swooned and had to catch her breath. She wanted more of him, until he didn't exist and he was just a part of him. Being with him satisfied that loneliness, it made her feel human though she was such a demon.

He pulled her down to him. His lips with hers, her hands upon either side of him. A look of surprise, a distant question. What had gotten into him, suddenly? It no longer mattered. Slowly, she submitted into his temptation. Sin danced on her fingertips while she traced his cheek and pushed her fleshy tips to the zipper of his top. "I want you Val....I want to make love....Tender passionate love..." He said between the full kisses. Her body paused. Such a request had never come from the man. Was it something she was willing to do? Well as she went to speak she hesitated and remembered something she wanted to tell him.

Her lips pulled a sad smile and she stroked the side of his longing face, tenderly. A compassion upon Valeria. Violet on blue as she spoke softly. "Adryion, I have something important.. to say to you." The pain hurt like a knife as she leaned in and kissed his lips, softly. A gentle wind on him before she continued. "I was told.. I can't have children.." Her thumb continued to caress his cheek, a sadness in her eyes. She was sure he'd probably react in some manner positive or negative. "However.."

Pausing, she took his lips again, but this time more fully. Firm and certain, she pulled back slowly to stare into his eyes. Cracked into a brief smile, her lips moved once more. "I will be getting a surgery." Moving in, she found her mouth pressing to his ear. A sweet whisper on his skin. "Would you.. be the father?" She asked softly to him. It was a big question and if he freaked out, she would be hurt, but laugh it off. She feared rejection, but the question was sincere. Heart pounding, face red, she kept her face buried in his shoulder. The answer- What would it be? She couldn't risk seeing him hating her because of it.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:20 am

"Adryion, I have something important.. to say to you." Well duh!! Hadn't she all ready said it? Really what could be more important then love? Hate? Maybe...But he doubted she'd fallow "I love you" with a declaration of hate, but this was Val after all so anything was possible. That being the case He prepared him self both physically and mentally for what was about to come! "I was told.. I can't have children.." No just wait one se-----CHILDREN?!?!?!?!?! Now that was out of fucking no where!! Why where they suddenly talking about children? Because he loved her? That must be it....His eyes got a little wider for a split second and he reached out to comfort her but thats when the word that could mean anything hit the table."However.." Come on!! You just dont drop a bomb like that and fallow it with that word!! Adry twitched...Mixed singles just didn't sit right with the man!!

"I will be getting a surgery." Well...that sent him threw yet another loop, and this time it was a ringer. She was going to have a surgery for.....becoming fertile again? Well that made sense, he had always knon that she did in fact want children, why he never really fathomed because well...She didn't used to believe in love and you just couldn't raise a family with out love...Children needed it to live and grow, tis a simple fact. So as she pulled away from him he had to wonder how he had managed to impact her in such an astounding way....

Was it the fact that he wouldn't let her dominate him? Or was it how he fought her? Maybe it was his amazing sense of humor and sex god good looks....Maybe it was the fact he actually cared about her and her situation....HE may never know, and wasn't sure he wanted to in the first place but as he gazed into her eyes well, he admitted ti him self that he liked what he saw there...In those eyes that where so cold, yet they held warmth now....She bent forward and whispered something that... Shattered his world.

"Would you.. be the father?" Father? FATHER!?! Was she asking him to....to....He nearly broke out in tears right then and there, but some how managed to stem the rising tides of emotion. His arms seemed to move of their own violation as they closed around Valeria. He moved some so that his forehead was pressed to hers, and his tear rimmed eyes seemed to shine with some sort of disembodied light. "I love you....And i want to have a family with you.." Was that true? He searched him self and found that ever fiber of his being wanted this...needed this....Had yearned for this revelation since time out of mind."Your MINE Valeria....Its time i showed the world just what that means~" He smiled at her his glowing eyes staring her in the soul and....He knew truly what peace felt like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:54 am

Time had come to a stand still as she awaited his answer. Would he say yes or no? Suspense was ready and willing to make her tear her own hair out if needed. However, she had a grin on her face, a glint in her eyes. This was no joke, however she always gave the expression that things were a game to her. Her hand caressed his cheek, watching her words affect him. Her favorite toy! Well, he was no more a toy that an elephant was a mattress. Yet, she continued to torture him sweetly, his rage something that made her laugh a bit. Well, in most situations. The man was terrifying, if you weren't Valeria. Her little strings had her man sometimes tamed like a little pet that she claimed he was. He was something more, but what it was, she didn't even know.

As she finished her little teasing, she found herself listening to the heartbeat of the man. The heart that beat venomously in the chasm of his chest. Truly, it was remarkable she could even stand by him without looking timid. His height towered over hers, but Val did not care. She was the kind who was afraid of nearly nothing. The few things she WAS afraid of were petty and silly things that rarely seemed possible. A woman so infamous, now, was afraid of petty things like germs. Then again a simple virus could easily take her life. Those damn blades of fears that cut at her, but no one seen.

His arms shifted with his whole body. Arms that embraced her, a home. A safe-keeping for her fragile heart that required so many walls. They would all crumble eventually, but this man was a secondary defense. A whole never being that as well protected the woman's glass beast . A broken tune it played and her eyes darted to the side, a brief glance at his face before he spoke. "I love you....And i want to have a family with you.." Her heart stopped a moment. What he was saying.. was? She was unsure how to react, but his bear hug tightened. His eyes to hers, forehead to forehead. the shine in his eyes. Happiness? When had she ever seen... such happiness from Adryion? Her mind rolled, but she recalled nothing.

"Your MINE Valeria....Its time i showed the world just what that means~" Val blushed. When did she become owned? Normally she would protest, but her body reacted in a different ways. her lips moved swiftly and locked with his once again. Her eyes closed off from the world and she sighed contently. Her whole being poured into a simple grateful kiss. Grateful he said yes, grateful he was there and most of all, grateful he even loved a demon such as her.

[EXIT]
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:50 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis