Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
PROFILE TEMPLATES EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
PROFILE TEMPLATES EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
PROFILE TEMPLATES EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
PROFILE TEMPLATES EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
PROFILE TEMPLATES EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
PROFILE TEMPLATES EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
PROFILE TEMPLATES EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
PROFILE TEMPLATES EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
PROFILE TEMPLATES EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
PROFILE TEMPLATES EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

PROFILE TEMPLATES

Go down

PROFILE TEMPLATES Empty PROFILE TEMPLATES

Post by Reila Tsukino Wed May 09, 2012 9:01 pm

PROFILE TEMPLATES

Copy the codes found here based on what sort of character you're creating, fill it out, and post it in the Pending board. The three icons at the top of the profile can be replaced with three 100x100 icons.

If you post a work-in-progress application, make sure you put WIP in the title of the topic. Do not PM a staff member when you're finished, instead, just reply to your thread to let us know it's ready for review and take away the WIP sign. This way, regardless of which staff member is online, we all know to look over a profile rather than just one whom you messaged.

The thread title for Character profiles should read as
       "Last Name, First Name".

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE CHARACTER PROFILE where all the word requirements and everything else are met.

ALCHEMISTS AND ALKAHESTRISTS FREELANCE

Code:
[center]...........................................................................
[size=24][font=courier new]CASE FILE: Alchemist OR Alkahestrist (DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND PICK WHICH ONE YOU ARE GOING TO BE (Note Alkahestrists are medical/body related and Alchemists are NOT)[/font][/size]
[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nixn42.jpg[/img] [img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nixn42.jpg[/img] [img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nixn42.jpg[/img]
[size=17][font=georgia][i]lyrics or quote here[/i][/font][/size]
...........................................................................[/center]

[size=18][font=courier new]FULL NAME:[/font][/size]
        → Your character's full name here.

[size=18][font=courier new]AGE:[/font][/size]
        → Your age.
Note: State Alchemists are at least age seventeen (We RARELY accept exceptions), and you cannot start a as State Alchemist; please view the Leveling thread under Information and Rules for more information.

[size=18] [font=courier new]SEX:[/font][/size]
        → Male, Female

[size=18][font=courier new]BIRTH PLACE:[/font][/size]
        → Where your character's from. I don't want you giving me something like "Amestrian". I don't care about their ethnic heritage, I want the town they're a citizen of.

[size=18][font=courier new]RACE:[/font][/size]
        → Your character's race. THIS is where you put something like "Amestrian" or "Aerugese" in it. If I see something like "Resembool" or something, I'll make you fix it, because seriously, RESEMBOOLIAN IS NOT A RACE... Or a species. And neither is 'Hick' So [i]DON'T[/i] even think about it!

[size=18][font=courier new]DATE OF BIRTH:[/font][/size]
        → When was your character born?

[center]        ...........................................................................[/center]

[size=18][font=courier new]HEIGHT:[/font][/size]
        → In centimeters or feet.

[size=18][font=courier new]WEIGHT:[/font][/size]
        → In kilograms or pounds.

[size=18][font=courier new]PICTURE:[/font][/size]
        → [spoiler*]Yes, put it in a spoiler, otherwise I WILL bitch at you. Take out the '*' too, otherwise you must be missing a few screws upstairs.[/spoiler*]

[size=18] [font=courier new]DESCRIPTION:[/font][/size]
        → One paragraph minimum of what your character looks like. Include hair color and style, eye color, body shape, skin tone, style of dress, any stand out features or scars, and if you want to go into more detail, include their mannerisms, how they walk and move, their voice, etc. Must be at least 150 words

[center]
        ...........................................................................[/center]

[size=18][font=courier new]PERSONALITY:[/font][/size]
        → Two paragraph minimum of your character's personality. Do not list traits. Be simple and concise when describing how your characters thinks and acts and tell me WHY they act or think this way. Must be at least 300 words.

[size=18][font=courier new]LOVE:[/font][/size]
        → At least five likes.

[size=18][font=courier new]HATE:[/font][/size]
        → At least five dislikes.

[size=18][font=courier new]DEEPEST SECRET:[/size][/font]
        → What you put here is NOT something you blab to every character you come across, so if you, for example, put in "Fears black cats" as your deepest secret... and tell every bum you come across "Hey, I'm scared of black cats!" Then I will smack you, put you on my 'asses to be haunted' list AND delete this section from your profile for payback. (Delete if you don't have one)

[size=18] [font=courier new]IDOL:[/font][/size]
        → This can be either another character on the site, or a historical character. You also cannot have yourself as an idol, since that's just kind of stupid. (Delete if you don't have one)

[center]        ...........................................................................
[/center]

[size=18][font=courier new]HISTORY:[/font][/size]
        → Three paragraphs minimum of your character's background. Be sure to include how your character became a alchemist, etc. Try to steer clear of extremely cliché drama and trauma. It is WAY too popular and rarely played out well; characters don't need horrific histories in order to be interesting. Keep the child abuse, rape, family deaths, etc. out of here as much as possible; they get old fast. Must be at least 450 words.

[center]        ...........................................................................[/center]

[size=18][font=courier new]TRIVIA:[/font][/size]
        → Anything else you want to add? Random trivia, information on an illness or disability your character has, etc.
       → Be sure to add what language they speak in the color they speak it in and to also list that as part of your signature.

[size=18][font=courier new]ALIAS:[/font][/size]
        → Your online alias. Just put down ONE name, please, and use this name in the c-box so there's no confusion over who you are.

[size=18][font=courier new]OTHER CHARACTERS:[/font][/size]
        → Who else do you play? If this is your first character, say so.

[size=18] [font=courier new]CREATOR'S COMMENTS:[/font][/size]
        → Do you have anything to say yourself? As long as it doesn't sound stupid, you can put anything in here really. Just no autobiographies about your last journey to the toilet, please, because seriously, NO ONE CARES.

[size=18][font=courier new]FACE CLAIM:[/font][/size][code][b]SERIES[/b] - [i]Character[/i] - Your Character[/code] (Try and keep the formatting the same for simplicity please)

[size=18][font=courier new]CUSTOM RANK:[/font][/size]
        → Insert the customized rank name that you wish for your character here. It can be anything within reason. If you are claiming a canon character (like Head of Central Head Quarters for example) usually 'Head of Central HQ' would be your custom rank. This would replace where is says: 'PENDING'.

ALCHEMISTS AND ALKAHESTRISTS IN THE MILITARY

Be sure to choose whether you're an alchemist or alkahestrist and what country you are serving under: "CASE FILE: Alchemist OR Alkahestrist/Amestrian/Cretan/Creig/Xingese/Aerugese/RIOTE/Esparian/Ciel/Vazentian Militant"

Code:
[center]...........................................................................
[size=24][font=courier new]CASE FILE: Alchemist OR Alkahestrist/Amestrian/Cretan/Creig/Xingese/Aerugese/RIOTE/Esparian/Ciel/Vazentians Militant (DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND PICK WHICH ONES YOU ARE GOING TO BE (Note Alkahestrists are medical/body related and Alchemists are NOT)[/font][/size]
[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nixn42.jpg[/img] [img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nixn42.jpg[/img] [img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nixn42.jpg[/img]

→ Your age.
Note: State Alchemists are at least age seventeen (We RARELY accept exceptions), and you cannot start a as State Alchemist; please view the Leveling thread under Information and Rules for more information.

→ Male, Female

→ Where your character's from. I don't want you giving me something like "Amestrian". I don't care about their ethnic heritage, I want the town they're a citizen of.

→ Your character's race. THIS is where you put something like "Amestrian" or "Aerugese" in it. If I see something like "Resembool" or something, I'll make you fix it, because seriously, RESEMBOOLIAN IS NOT A RACE... Or a species. And neither is 'Hick' So [i]DON'T[/i] even think about it!

[size=18] [font=courier new]DEPARTMENT:[/size][/font]
        → (Check the Classifieds under your country and choose what position you want. This can be worked out and changed later once you have communicated with that country's leader!)

→ [spoiler*]Yes, put it in a spoiler, otherwise I WILL bitch at you. Take out the '*' too, otherwise you must be missing a few screws upstairs.[/spoiler*]

→ One paragraph minimum of what your character looks like. Include hair color and style, eye color, body shape, skin tone, style of dress, any stand out features or scars, and if you want to go into more detail, include their mannerisms, how they walk and move, their voice, etc. Must be at least 150 words

[center]

→ Two paragraph minimum of your character's personality. Do not list traits. Be simple and concise when describing how your characters thinks and acts and tell me WHY they act or think this way. Must be at least 300 words.

→ At least five likes.

→ What you put here is NOT something you blab to every character you come across, so if you, for example, put in "Fears black cats" as your deepest secret... and tell every bum you come across "Hey, I'm scared of black cats!" Then I will smack you, put you on my 'asses to be haunted' list AND delete this section from your profile for payback. (Delete if you don't have one)

→ This can be either another character on the site, or a historical character. You also cannot have yourself as an idol, since that's just kind of stupid. (Delete if you don't have one)

[center]        ...........................................................................
[/center]

→ Three paragraphs minimum of your character's background. Be sure to include how your character became a alchemist, etc. Try to steer clear of extremely cliché drama and trauma. It is WAY too popular and rarely played out well; characters don't need horrific histories in order to be interesting. Keep the child abuse, rape, family deaths, etc. out of here as much as possible; they get old fast. Must be at least 450 words.

→ Anything else you want to add? Random trivia, information on an illness or disability your character has, etc.
       → Be sure to add what language they speak in the color they speak it in and to also list that as part of your signature.

→ Your online alias. Just put down ONE name, please, and use this name in the c-box so there's no confusion over who you are.

→ Do you have anything to say yourself? As long as it doesn't sound stupid, you can put anything in here really. Just no autobiographies about your last journey to the toilet, please, because seriously, NO ONE CARES.

[size=18][font=courier new]FACE CLAIM:[/font][/size][code][b]SERIES[/b] - [i]Character[/i] - Your Character[/code] (Try and keep the formatting the same for simplicity please)

→ Insert the customized rank name that you wish for your character here. It can be anything within reason. If you are claiming a canon character (like Head of Central Head Quarters for example) usually 'Head of Central HQ' would be your custom rank. This would replace where is says: 'PENDING'.

[size=18][font=courier new]OFFICIAL TITLE:[/font][/size]
        → [b]LEVEL TWO & STATE ALCHEMISTS ONLY[/b] (LEAVE BLANK if this is your first character app post; you start off at level one)
Insert your official Alchemist's title here - such as 'Full Metal' or 'Flame' - you MUST be level two and a State Alchemist to have this title. If you don't create one for yourself, we'll do it for you and believe me, we can come up with some awesome titles... Be sure not to put 'alchemist' or 'alkahestrist' after your title because some people are both and honestly it's too much.

TRANSMUTATION EQUIPMENT {MANDATORY FOR ALCHEMISTS/ALKAHESTRISTS}

The thread title for Transmutation Equipment should read as
"NAME's insert something creative here"

PLEASE NOTE that you CANNOT use basic alchemy along with your special ability.
ALSO please note that alkahestry deals with the human body and nothing more whereas alchemy cannot and deals with everything else.

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE TRANS APP.

Code:
[center]
[size=24][font=courier new]CASE FILE: Transmutation Equipment[/font]
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nixn42.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nixn42.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nixn42.jpg[/IMG][/size]
[font=georgia][size=17][i]Character's name here[/i][/size][/font]
[size=18][font=courier new]NAME:[/size][/font]
→ The name of your technique (EG: Roy Mustang's "Bombs on Command" ETC)

[size=18][font=courier new]TYPE:[/size][/font]
→ Alchemy: Basic or Elemental
→ Alkahestry: Name the school that the Alkahestry is derived from

[font=courier new][size=18]LEVEL:[/size][/font]
→ All characters start at level one.

[font=courier new][size=18]FORM:[/size][/font]
→ What form is your weapon and transmutation circle? If attached, list what object it's embedded in. If engraved, list where on the body it's located.

[center]...........................................................................[/center]

[font=courier new][size=18]BRIEFING:[/size][/font]
→ One paragraph minimum on what the circle looks like as well as describing its main abilities, how it works against opposing elements, if it's offensive or defensive, and any drawbacks it has. Don't forget to add the scientific equation behind it, for example, put in what the alchemist has to KNOW as well as the technique. Basic alchemists (EG: Edward Elric) have to know the basic chemical compositions of the structures they transmute as well as know what's similar; Elemental alchemists (EG: Roy Mustang) have to know things like air pressure and stuff like that. Make it sound convincing. HOW do you do your alchemy, what do you need to KNOW in order to perform it? What are it's weaknesses/how can someone dodge or avoid it?  

→ For Alkahestrists, remember that each school of Alkahestry fits a certain criteria for use. If you use something from the “Body Enhancement” school in what you call a “Chi Manipulation” style Alkahestry, [b]watch out.[/b]

[font=courier new][size=18]PICTURE:[/font][/size]
→ [spoiler*]Insert picture of the CIRCLE here[/spoiler*] OR take out the spoiler and describe it in detail.
→ [spoiler*]Insert picture of the ITEM THE CIRCLE IS ON here[/spoiler*] OR take out the spoiler and describe it in detail.

[center]...........................................................................[/center]
[size=18][font=courier new]
SPECIAL ABILITIES:[/size][/font]

→ At level one, you're allowed one ability. Please explain it in DETAIL here. At LEAST a paragraph, but I expect multiple. Make it plausible. If you need help with coming up with ideas or want to run it by someone, PM staff.

MILITANTS

Be sure to choose what country you are serving under: "CASE FILE: Amestrian/Cretan/Creig/Xingese/Aerugese/RIOTE/Esparian/Ciel/Vazentian Militant"

Code:
[size=24][font=courier new]CASE FILE: Amestrian/Cretan/Creig/Xingese/Aerugese/RIOTE/Esparian/Ciel/Vazentian Militant [/font][/size]

→ Militants must be over seventeen.

→ Male, Female.

→ Where your character's from.

→ Your character's race.

→ (Check the Classifieds under your country and choose what position you want. This can be worked out and changed later once you have communicated with that country's leader!)

→ One paragraph minimum of what your character looks like. Include hair color and style, eye color, body shape, skin tone, style of dress, any stand out features or scars, and if you want to go into more detail, include their mannerisms, how they walk and move, their voice, etc. Must be at least 150 words.
[center]

→ At least five likes.

[/center]

→ Three paragraphs minimum of your character's background. Be sure to include how your character became involved in the military, etc. Try to steer clear of extremely cliché drama and trauma. It is WAY too popular and rarely played out well; characters don't need horrific histories in order to be interesting. Keep the child abuse, rape, family deaths, etc. out of here as much as possible; they get old fast. Must be at least 450 words.

→ Do you have anything to say yourself?

CHIMERAE

Code:
[size=24][font=courier new]CASE FILE: Chimerae[/font][/size]

→ Your age.

→ Male, Female

[size=18][font=courier new]RACE/SPECIES:[/font][/size]
        → Your character's race and species. THIS is where you put something like "Amestrian" or "Aerugese" in it. If I see something like "Resembool" or something, I'll make you fix it, because seriously, RESEMBOOLIAN IS NOT A RACE... Or a species. And neither is 'Hick' So [i]DON'T[/i] even think about it! Make sure to add both the species you're combined with AND your race!

[size=18][font=courier new]GENERATION:[/font][/size]
        → Your character's [url=http://www.mdalchemists.com/t1209-chimera-information]generation[/url]. Yes, choose from the list that most fits your character.

→ One paragraph minimum of what your character looks like. Include hair color and style, eye color, body shape, skin tone, style of dress, any stand out features or scars, and if you want to go into more detail, include their mannerisms, how they walk and move, their voice, etc. Must be at least 150 words.
[center]

→ At least five likes.

[/center]

→ Three paragraphs minimum of your character's background. Be sure to include how your character became a chimera etc. Try to steer clear of extremely cliché drama and trauma. It is WAY too popular and rarely played out well; characters don't need horrific histories in order to be interesting. Keep the child abuse, rape, family deaths, etc. out of here as much as possible; they get old fast. Must be at least 450 words.

CHIMERAE IN THE MILITARY

Code:

[size=24][font=courier new]CASE FILE: Chimera/Amestrian/ Cretan/Creig/Xingese/Aerugese/RIOTE/Esparian/Ciel/Vazentian Militant (DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND PICK WHICH ONES YOU ARE GOING TO BE (Note Alkahestrists are medical/body related and Alchemists are NOT)[/font][/size]

→ Your age.

→ Male, Female

[center]

→ At least five likes.

[/center]

CIVILIANS

Code:
[size=24][font=courier new]CASE FILE: Civilian[/font][/size]

→ Your age.

→ Male, Female

[center]

→ At least five likes.

[/center]

→ Three paragraphs minimum of your character's background. Be sure to include how your character became a (insert whatever their jobs are here), etc. Try to steer clear of extremely cliché drama and trauma. It is WAY too popular and rarely played out well; characters don't need horrific histories in order to be interesting. Keep the child abuse, rape, family deaths, etc. out of here as much as possible; they get old fast. Must be at least 450 words.

HOMUNCULI

Code:
[size=24][font=courier new]CASE FILE: Homunculus[/font][/size]

→ Five years old AT THE MOST, unless you are a HUMAN-BASED homunculus.

→ Male, Female

→ Where your character's from. (Put Father if you are NOT a human-based homunculus)

[size=18][font=courier new]SPECIES:[/font][/size]
        → Human-based (like Ling) or pure; put in race if human-based. Race is where you put something like "Amestrian" or "Aerugese" in it. If I see something like "Resembool" or something, I'll make you fix it, because seriously, RESEMBOOLIAN IS NOT A RACE... Or a species. And neither is 'Hick' So [i]DON'T[/i] even think about it!

[size=18] [font=courier new]SIN:[/size][/font]
        → Give me the sin they encompass (canon-only).

→ When was your character born? FIVE YEARS OLD AT THE MOST (Unless they are Human-based)

→ One paragraph minimum of what your character looks like. Include hair color and style, eye color, body shape, skin tone, style of dress, any stand out features or scars, and if you want to go into more detail, include their mannerisms, how they walk and move, their voice, etc. If your character is a Homunculus, tell us what they look like in their human form and their true form. Must be at least 150 words.
[center]

→ At least five likes.

[/center]

→ Three paragraphs minimum of your character's background. Be sure to include how your character became a homunculus, etc. Try to steer clear of extremely cliché drama and trauma. It is WAY too popular and rarely played out well; characters don't need horrific histories in order to be interesting. Keep the child abuse, rape, family deaths, etc. out of here as much as possible; they get old fast. Must be at least 450 words.

[size=18][font=courier new]POWERS:[/font][/size]
        → This is where you will write about your character's special ability is. Homunculus already have an outline of their powers in the canon-list, so go from there. Your character will start out at level one as a Homunculus. See the Points and Leveling thread for more information.

CUSTOM WEAPONRY {MANDATORY FOR WEAPON-USERS}

The thread title for Custom Weaponry should read as
"NAME's insert something creative here"

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE WEAPONS APP.

Code:
[center]
[size=24][font=courier new]CASE FILE: Custom Weapon[/font]
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nixn42.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nixn42.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nixn42.jpg[/IMG][/size]
[font=georgia][size=17][i]Character's name here[/i][/size][/font]
[size=18][font=courier new]NAME:[/size][/font]
→ The name of your weapon. (E.G Dai's "Wolfsbane")

[size=18][font=courier new]TYPE:[/size][/font]
→ This is simple - state what general weapon it is (sword, gun, etc)

[font=courier new][size=18]FORM:[/size][/font]
→ What form is your weapon?

[font=courier new][size=18]BRIEFING:[/size][/font]
→ One paragraph minimum on exactly what the weapon looks like, any distinguishing markings that it has on it. Be nice and detailed here, because although a picture is worth 1000 words, it's also worth 1000x the space.

[font=courier new][size=18]PICTURE:[/font][/size]
→ [spoiler*]Insert picture of the WEAPON here[/spoiler*] OR take out the spoiler and describe it in detail.
[size=18][font=courier new]
SPECIAL ABILITIES:[/size][/font]
→ You're allowed one special attack or defense. Explain it here.

Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum