Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Invasion of Privacy EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Invasion of Privacy EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Invasion of Privacy EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Invasion of Privacy EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Invasion of Privacy EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Invasion of Privacy EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Invasion of Privacy EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Invasion of Privacy EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Invasion of Privacy EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Invasion of Privacy EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Invasion of Privacy

Go down

Invasion of Privacy Empty Invasion of Privacy

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 2:26 am

Isabella slowly shifted her way down the stairs of her house, in nothing more than a pair of shorts, a tank top and her belt of various tools and pouches. Her hair was unkempt, and her eyes half-open as she gave a loud yawn. Almost mechanically, she navigated her way through her living room to her kitchen, avoiding the various books, tools, and half-assembled mechanical devices strewn about.

Reaching the kitchen, she glances over at the clock on the stove. “2:30 in the afternoon?” she asks herself aloud. “Well fuck, I’m up early.” With another loud yawn, she opens one of the cabinet doors and a drawer, pulling a bowl and spoon out, respectively. Putting them on the table, with barely enough room to eat due to the amount of clutter she has on it, she shuffles over to another cabinet, pulling out a box of cereal. She dumps the contents into the bowl, and stares at it, contemplating on whether or not she should get another box now or wait until later. After a good full minute, she shrugs, throwing the box in the general direction of the trash can.

Spinning around on one heel, she opens the fridge, grabbing the heavy gallon of milk and—

“… The fuck?” she asks herself, her tired mind trying to comprehend why an empty jug of milk is empty in her hand. She picked up a fresh gallon last night, right?

Right?

Her mind jump-starts itself, suddenly becoming more aware of its surroundings. Especially the figure in her peripheral that most certainly isn’t part of the couch. Pulling out her fan, she sides it open and brings it to bear, alchemical energy crackling around her as she faces towards her intruder. Lifting her arm up, the energy spreads out, but suddenly dissipates as she closes the fan in a fluid motion, her posture relaxing. “And to what do I owe the pleasure to?” she asks, her tone thinly lined with annoyance.

Back to top Go down

Invasion of Privacy Empty Re: Invasion of Privacy

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Earlier...

Nikolaus woke up for an odd reason in West City ALL the way from EAST. What the Hell?! He remembers he was at a strip club this one time with Commander Spade and his honchos, and SUDDENLY, after some fire he escaped, and he was drunk, egging a couple of cars on the way, he just blacked out. Ah well, not that he remembered, he was oddly enough wearing a gorilla costume over his Captain's uniform and cap.

Ah well, these things happen for some reason, like cancer and sex. Nikolaus should know this best, except he has been smoking a lot lately, so all is good. ANYWAYS, he was walking around for a while in the darkness of night loomed forth and known as midnight. Going and prancing around as he punched a pedestrian on the way, kicked a baby and slapped a transvestite prostitute. So all was good, these were his things he just HAD to do before he dies. So that checks of things on his list.

So for now, he was walking along this particular venue, avenue, platypus valley filled with playpi, like cacti, except with no ties. Aye. Nodding as he was going through some neighborhood, yeah, very coincidental indeed. And opening the window which was supposed to be locked with a simple chop with his hand, he opened up the broken weak lock and flung it away, went past the threshold... got in and...

NOM NOM NOM.

Present time now...

Yep, Nikolaus was here the entire night, from 12 to 2 AM, just staring at the wall and eating the food he got from the fridge. Inclining his head towards the source of the F bomb without making it too awkward in the looking bit. Being met with a swearing Isabella, the chocolate face in this house, not really responding to her swears until she took notice of him, wait... this was HER HOUSE?! Ah well, and when'd she learn alchemy? Peh. He got drunk and ended up in an entirely different place in Amestris, so at this point Nikolaus isn't surprised... except for the fact his imaginary friends haven't bothered him YET. Odd.

"Well... you owe this pleasure to pleasure, and that fickletops, is how you get PLEASURE. By the way, feeling a bit under the weather eh?" Nikolaus referred with a most cheeky smile or smile that is cheeky, depending on the order, in lieu to Isabella's lack of undergarments hence betraying mammalia rather splendidly in outlined form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 5:47 pm

She was half-tempted to flick open her fan again, but… That wouldn’t have accomplished anything. Hell, he’d made it to Captain already, and he’d probably get another promotion out of giving him a few cracked ribs and a concussion.

“For your information, Stuka, I’m feeling fine today.” She gives a loud yawn, momentarily breaking the angry expression on her face. “As it happens, I’m much more of a night person, so I like to sleep in on my days off.” Looking down at her bowl of cereal, she can’t help but contemplate what to do for breakfast. “You’re going to pay me back for the food you ate,” she says, moving the bowl from the table to the counter, before searching through the numerous books, papers, and contraptions she has laid out on top of it. “Perhaps it’s not the most efficient thing to do, but I do have things to do besides work. You know, like goals, and aspirations, and hobbies.” Pulling out a beat up textbook, she gives a cold glare at Stuka. “You know, things besides causing a general mess and breaking into an NCO’s home.” At least there weren’t any overweight people for Stuka to shoot…

“So, I think the proper question to ask in this situation is why the hell you’re in my house, and why the fuck are you still here?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Nikolaus contemplated upon that. Good question. REALLY good question. It was so good, it made Nikolaus widen his eyes and smile. Like a person normally would smile. Like a person.

"Oh right, sleep. Why sleep when there is PLENTY of things to do? Like trying to earn a promotion, maybe go smittens with smiting kittens." He gleefully says, with that smile still there. "ANYWAYS, as for your food, I required appropriate counter measures to prevent clinical death of my being, HENCEFORTH as a matter of fact, in the name of state security, I had to eat your food, otherwise Amestris would've been in danger of losing a Captain." The Captain stated, "A suave, rugged and handsome Captain might I add."

He stood up from the couch, stuffing his mouth with the last bits of food as he was chewing posh-like. (By posh-like, it's him munching on it like a monstrous monster.)

Swallowing the last remaining food as he made he grabs the TV remote, sits back on the couch, presses the power button and has Fawkes News playing talking about Cretarian fat men infiltrations in Amestrian society.

"You should get better hobbies then, if you don't shoot fat people for a living, by the laws of physics, string theory and equivalent exchange, that fat will transfer to you." There was some strange factual tone to Nikolaus's voice, continuing, "So to maintain your tip topsy sultry form, you must break into an NCO's house so they'd treat you as an honorable guest and you get a well deserved pat on the back for saving the nation many times. You know, a massage to shape the muscles and iron out the fat."

He gives her a look, a stern one at that, "You know, from your tone, I think you're stressed. Stress is the cause of AIDS, and AIDS is the number one killer of careers, AND people too, or people and career of killers, depends really. You don't want to be a killer of careers and people do you now? If not, then unstress yourself by not partaking in the act of stress. It's just THAT simple, besides, something funny is on TV."

He chuckles, not minding that old said book at her hand except shivering at the thought of that sucky necrophiliac book he read sometimes ago. He recalls having flung it out. WORST fanfiction EVER. It wasn't even written with proper grammar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 3:04 am

Her hands were clenched tightly into fists as her left eyebrow twitched. So much was wrong with everything he said. And by everything, she meant EVERYTHING. “You know,” she starts, trying to resist the urge to throw a wrench at his head, “I’d ask for compensation from Central, but I happen to know they don’t have the funds for it right now.” She took in a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. String Theory? No. Air pressure numbers?.. No, not right now. How that TV was working? No, she'd just take the TV apart until it stopped working.

Shaking her head, she navigates her way to the couch, standing behind Stuka, wondering why some extremist political “experts” are complaining about this-and-that. She snorts, not wanting to laugh out-right at the one-sided discussion on politics. It was a joke to her. Everyone sought answers in the extremes, thought in black-and-white… Normal people are just so… weird.

“So, Stuka,” she says, her hand flipping open her fan again, “since neither you nor Central is either willing or able to pay me back for the food you ate, perhaps you could do some favors instead.” Her mind was sorting through all the tasks she needed to get done, though sorting out some of the more potentially dangerous ones. Stuka seemed like the sort of person to make a simple task deadly. Then again, there were the potentially deadly tasks that ideally required a living subject…

“Ever want to know what it’d be like to stand in a vacuum?” she asks with a smirk, her fan crackling with energy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 4:02 am

Compensation eh? Oh right. It was something his partner Hei has been screaming about as Nikolaus learnt about a lack of funds. Pffft. Hei has been careless with the finances, a no good Xing that can't amount to anything besides using a giant cleaver to chop down the hedges. If Nikolaus was in charge of Central, he'd ship Hei off to a camp where'd he be compressed into bacon for people to eat. YES. That is the most ideal solution thus far to deal with that miserable piece of turnip... although he doesn't get to kill him in the end... so many factors to weigh in, he doesn't get to be badass at killing Hei and Hei's body doesn't get desecrated but just eaten in a cycle of life. PEH. Plan is not working if that's the case, ah well.

Twitch twitch twitch. Nikolaus's lids twitched, bottom lid to the right that is, often called eyelid, or in Nikolaus's terms, that cover thingy on the eye. His eyes followed Isabella and then stopped following her. There was something odd about her... as if there was something wrong... AHA! He has found out what the thing that was wrong was! It should've been obvious!

He sees a hair out of place amongst all that ruffled hair AKA the bed hair.

Oh, and she was talking about something over compensation, he could've sworn she said that Central is overcompensating for something they lack... it is Pe--

Pests! They are overcompensating over pests and need better extermination devices. Yeah, that's about right... wait no... she said funds.

Then he turns around to see her directly point out her flaw after she talks about compensation again, hearing crackles. Only to catch her with a crackling energy sparks from her fan... alchemy. Yep. As Nikolaus tipped his hat to her as an inclination to a good day, or as he is thinking right now, 'GET THE FUCK OUT'.

So, getting up from the couch, backing away, slowly, he picked up his feet over what blocked his way, and would pace himself slowly over to the door.

"Ohohoo...haha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... you know? I just remembered we have a little bit of funds we can provide! That's right!" Nikolaus lied with a somewhat psychotic laughter... the WORST nervous laughter he can ever give, he just sounded like he was gonna murder someone rather than pass the tensions, he'll probably have to embark upon a quest to pay off the food bills of miss big hooters 'ere, "If I can just get over to some... secret funding bunkers of ours we have which is... SECRET, I can pay off your food stuff... YEAH! I already had a few experiments done on me before from Fathe-- erm... some hospital I was once at, nothing to do with anyone specific, that's about right."

He points his finger at Isabella, "We shall find you the green shit called money to replace your stomach digestion sacrifices... also called food. And... SOMEONEELSETOBEVACUUMED! But at THIS time, you shall need the protection of condoms! And I happen to be a condom because I offer the best protection around... GUARANTEED NOT TO TEAR." Says the Nikolaus with new found enthusiasm, "Otherwise you'll get AIDS since night time is where AIDS mosquitos fly around and stab you with their stabbers, and poison you for the rest of your life... and DEATH. That's just how bad this AIDS is... if you don't want AIDS, then help me help you help me help you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:21 pm

It seems as though her plan had only half-succeeded. While Stuka seemed scared out of his mind, he seemed to want her to go along with him in recovering some funds to pay her back. “And he really wants to find a replacement to put in a vacuum?” She smirked. She wouldn’t tell him that she couldn’t make that kind of vacuum yet. But still, he was rambling again…

Closing her fan, she starts heading upstairs. “If we’re going out so that you can get money, then I need to look halfway decent.” With another loud yawn, she quickly cobbles together her standard civilian clothes, before almost gliding back downstairs, still with a tired look in her eyes.

Looking Stuka over, she can’t help but contemplate what absurd situation she’d find herself in this time. Would there be more murder? Kidnapping? Maybe a bank heist?

She laughed at that last one. Like Stuka would rob a bank. That was preposterous.

“The sooner you give me my money, Stuka,” she says, “the sooner I can eat something.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:55 am

The hunger beckons, and is soothed. The fragrance of death looms around in a foggy air bellowed in metaphors, enveloping Nikolaus. He needed money himself, and pocketing extras along the way would indeed help him get back to Central. Stranded in the West and all isn't something he planned to spend his days in, there are PLENTY of fatties to slaughter back home, and so little time.

Time passes by after her need for change, that Nikolaus disrobed of his gorilla costume, taking it off in favor of his soldier uniform. Although the gorilla was a fine species of notable intelligence and feminine beauty, it was nonetheless inappropriate because it itched too much. That is pretty much the ONLY inappropriate thing about it, otherwise it'd blend just fine in West Amestris, considering their population is indeed composed of monkeys in a sense.

"So what should I do to get lots of money? Must think... think... think of something QUICK! I need a ride home, settle debts, and maybe get some tacos on the way with said money." Thought Nikolaus in his own perception, time seemingly slow when really, he is just perceiving things too fast.

His friend, or really someone who is a douchebag but calls himself friend, also known as imaginary, pops up.

"I... am the spirit of someone you cherish most... I remember those times you let me blow my load off... you have always clutched unto me and let me score blown loads a lot... Nikolaus... I have COME to you to finally make you acknowledge your weapon has a spirit... I am your sniper rifle... SCOPES... I shall teach you all the secrets to sniping and how to be a master at Wankai... to become the best marksman out there. Love me." The imaginary 'friend' demanded, or in his douchebaggy view, requested.

"No. Die." Nikolaus willed this oddly phallic shaped symbol of sniping to be destroyed UTTERLY from his mind. Deleted. Obliterated. DESTROYED with prejudice. It must never even be in his memory, it must be erased from all existence in imagination.

To which he was met with Isabella dressed up better than her outlined PJ's, having had muse for what to do in that very quick and short time spent thinking. Without a word said, he walks out on her, like just strolls out into the outdoors, and in a span of TEN SECONDS, a sudden explosion sounded off, crashes were heard, screams were shrieked off, AND a cute puppy was barking.

A car was revving its engines up as oddly enough, there were lots of broken lamp posts, burning houses with torn up walls, crashed cars and blood all over the houses and streets, with some burnt up mass of muscles around, with a rather fine and prim Nikolaus behind the wheel of the exotic car (think some fancy looking Porsche, random will do), the passenger seat facing Isabella's house, henceforth Isabella has easy access to riding in as it would be facing her first thing.

"VROOM VROOM BABEH, OY GLACIER! GET IN DA CHOPP-- erm... car... right. We shall go for a TRIP." Nikolaus hollered to which it shrunk to a grumble over to Isabella who may or may not be still in the house. Mysterious as always and rather efficient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:42 am

She watches as Stuka went out the door, and she was about to leave when she forgot her wrench! “I’d be lost without it,” she thinks to herself, taking no more than ten seconds to grab it. Upon hearing an explosion, though, she rushes out of her home, only to find…

“PUPPY!” she exclaims, picking the barking puppy up and rubbing its small, tiny belly. “Such a cute doggy! Yes you are. Yes you are!” Her attention was soon caught by the sounds of wheels screeching, and Niko inevitably showing up to the scene.

"VROOM VROOM BABEH, OY GLACIER! GET IN DA CHOPP-- erm... car... right. We shall go for a TRIP."

With a small frown, she puts down the puppy and jumps into the vehicle. “Hey, Stuka, where’d you g—“ She stops herself there, figuring it’d be better to not know if it was his car or not. Though, honestly, looking at the makeup kit in the cup holder, she figured it wasn’t his. “At least I can claim I thought he was a cross-dresser…”

“So, where to, Stuka?” she asks, clicking her belt in and gripping her seat tightly. She knew that, whatever plan he had in his head, things wouldn't go as smoothly as she'd like them to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Nikolaus contemplated upon the question aptly known as where to. A most wonderful quandary of life to which Nikolaus answered with a simple press upon the steel step, also called pedal, or accelerator-thingy-ma-jig. The wheels rotated, also known as car moving from one place to another for those technically inclined. Technically. Going on a journey on a thing known as a road (the car was really going on top of a sidewalk smashing through the occasional mail boxes that comes up). Nikolaus had a hard time telling. That, and letting her know where he got this car, he would've settled for the explanation he bought it off of the secret Central funding place.

"I forgot I didn't have a driver's license." Nikolaus murmured in a hush, grabbing the lipstick as he kept one hand on the steering wheel, dropping said lipstick on Isabella's bosom as his hand returns to its rightful place -- the steering wheel.

So the car was going, promptly the front hit the old lady as Nikolaus was looking at the stereo, trying to decide which song to put, pressing some tunes for a random hip pop song that came up as it played in singing with beats in the background, also called screeching but otherwise people of this younger generation seem to have a thing for these screeching. It didn't annoy Nikolaus, only made him feel... comfortable, as if he was stealthy because noise like this can drown out other noises which might give away his position.

EUREKA. He shall find this pop singer and immediately have her sing her stupid songs and have it recorded so he can use it to help mask his position in sniping. Ah... he can just think about all these things... except he pressed on the stop pedal that does something like brake or was it break?

Sighing as he thinks, eyes snapping left to right, taking in every moment detail that he lays his eyes upon. And there it was, too bad he didn't have a gun. What is there? He knows not, for he didn't really bother about learning what it was, except it was a typical fortune telling store, if people can tell fortunes, then a fortune is to be made!

"Here we are! My destination... which I have no fuck fuckity fuck fuck clue where we are, but for YOUR SAKE, pretend I do." He mused most jovial-like, observing the store's detail as he walked in and pointed his finger at an Ishvallan seated by a table facing the doorway, playing with cards, "YOU THERE! TELL ME YOUR NAME WOMAN!"

"Akasia... did you come here for a fortune told, good white and handsome sir?"

"Indeed I have oh equally just as good looking lady except not as good looking as me woman, I need to know... WHERE CAN I FIND MONEY?! You Ishvallans tend to make money from nowhere and I need to know your secret arts, Ishvallan."

"Okay... have a seat here... and do you need other fortunes told before I read yours? I need to meditate before I do." She says, uncomforted yet polite for the most part around Nikolaus's presence, yet having obvious disdain for the Amestrian because of his ethnicity, and obvious proof that he is in the military via uniform.

"Yeah yeah, this chocolate lady with boobs that trump our Grumman class fighter planes is coming in to get a fortune to look for a fortune for food to be fortunate... fortunately."

And so Nikolaus took a seat, forgetting that basically he just vandalized a good deal of mail boxes, drove and smashed the car unto an old lady, who is now suffering from several lacerations and bone fractures... THAT, and maybe an occasional stray squirrel was flattened by the wheels. Oh, and some guy named Bob had his carefully prepared grass flattened and is now erect no longer.

That, and he went out of the car earlier by opening the door, hence why he was able to walk into the store. And he stood and unseated himself from the exotic car's seat, which happened to have an open roof, and the engine is running still for a quick getaway. Also noticeably it has a recently acquired red dye on the hood which resembles something similar to blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:52 am

“Ohgodohgodohgodohgod,” was the only thing she could manage to say as Stuka drove recklessly through town. Not nearly as reckless as she initially thought, but she did think that he drove into a child at some point, which left a rather messy mark on the car hood…

She suddenly found herself being thrown forward as Stuka abruptly stops, if one could call it that, at some storefront of some kind. Her mind was rather frazzled at this point, as she was beginning to ponder whether this was reality or not.

After what seemed like an eternity to her tired mind, she noticed she was being motioned to. Stuka was saying something while pointing at her chest… “WhadidImiss?” she asks surprisingly fast, looking at the Ishvallan woman, and then her surroundings. Unbuckling herself, she got out of the car, realizing she was at a fortune teller’s shop. She didn’t believe in this nonsense, but Stuka did have a way with logic, be it in his own, highly illogical way.

“Take a seat, miss…”

“Isabella,” she replies, pulling the chair out with her foot and taking her seat. “So, what is this? Palm reading or card mumbo-jumb—“ She stops herself, watching the old fortune teller close her eyes and begin to hum to herself. “So, Stuka, I th—“

“SHHH!” the fortune teller shushes before returning to her mediation. Isabella sat quietly and patiently, tapping her fingertips together while the woman “meditated.” Soon enough, though, she watched as the woman began shuffling her deck of strange cards, and started pulling them out at random, setting them up in some form of pre-determined order. It was pretty simple; just three cards in a line.

Flipping the first card, she reveals a book, upside-down to the fortune teller’s perspective. “Ah, so it is knowledge you seek,” she says in a serious tone. “But not something that is normally learned, but known, something that you feel you do not know.” Flipping over the next card, the number 42 is revealed. “It is knowledge of life, but specifically your life. Something, to you, is missing, and you cannot grasp it as a simple truth, but as an abstract idea.” Flipping over a third card, it reveals a black circle on an empty white plane. “This truth, or lack of truth as it is for you, is eating away at you. It consumes you, and your efforts to satisfy or ignore it have failed.” She looks up, her face half serious and half worried as Isabella sits there, speechless.

“I- I think it’s Stuka’s turn,” she says rubbing her eyes with her right middle finger and thumb. Perhaps there was something to this fortune telling business after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:09 am

Intently does Nikolaus stare at Isabella's cleava-- face. Sneaking a glance once in a while at Akasia. She had a nasty PIGMENTATION DISCOLORATION ON HER FACE. Also called mole. It caused Nikolaus to twitch every glance he made in secrecy. The fortune teller was clearly Ishvallan, not a bad looker at that.

Having caught the occasional glimpse from the fortune teller's fortune told to Isabella fortunately for her fortune. Then that lady glimpses at Nikolaus, finished and done with Isabella for the duration of her bout of whimsical nonsense. She takes five cards in Nikolaus's case and lines them up. As if this was random yet premeditated as of the same time.

"Oh, nuggetfucker, it's my turn already?" Gasped the blond man.

"Yes... yes... it is... hush now and let me look upon your fate and nature." Replies Akasia.

"But I just want to know how to get finances for what is nee--"

"Sssshhhhh... let me meditate, that is all."

Upon looking at the first one, her eyes widened, letting out an exasperated breath of sorts, distressed. It was a card laden with an image of

"You... you are the tainted one... the harbinger of chaos and death. " Her expression turned to disgust, "You are a widow maker, and the cause of orphans in scores. Your self-proclaimed arrogance and righteousness blinding you to the suffering you bring about from your actions."

Shakily she shuffles for the second card, with a picture of flies feasting around skull on rotten meat, curling her lips at the sign.

"Pfffttt... what I do saves lives, so be it. I kill hundreds to save thousands as it shall and should be."

"Nay! You are not a saviour or a righteous tool of saving others. Your presence represents the destruction of not only life and beauty, but also the order upon which they depend on." She takes another breath, "Whom you killed in the past is not your first, neither would they be your last."

"Such poppycock! Hark and lo! I do what I have to do to serve the interests of Amestris."

"No... you do not serve Amestris..." She flips the card to reveal the sun shining upon one reaching for it, "You serve hubris incarnate. Reaching for something you cannot attain. You will never get it. He is as human as you are benevolent... he is--"

"Not another word of it. My other fortune best be read, profligate." He snapped into a threatening scowl, sentence rather coherent surprisingly for a man fancied often as insane.

"Very well..." She shuffles to the third card, revealing a semi-clenched fist, taking a moment to read upon it, "Your purpose here is spent in vain. Your means are not orderly and neither ethical. What you desire, you merely take. Your visit here is a mystery to me that the fortunes seem to not share. But such is your nature, unpredictable and in chaos because of a presence of what is to you order... that is why you needed your Fa--"

"To the next fortune, you try my patience and wear it thin."

And so she shuffles again, more fortunes untold of Nikolaus, beads of sweat rolling down her cheeks. A sense of unease exists and a tension of murderous intent, Nikolaus's hand clasping his knife silently, brandishing unto it underneath the table. Akasia peers unto the next card.

"I see a--"

"I see forth you telling fortunes to Miss Galicia, my fortunes are spent after hers, hark and continue onwards from verily where you do with hers." He rudely cuts her off, abruptly halting what fortune which was going to be told.

"I understand."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:14 pm

After finally realizing she had a tube of lipstick in her cleavage, and consequently removing it, she looked over at Stuka, then back at the fortune teller. She could sense tension between the two, which is surprising because that sort of thing normally slips right past her radar. But, still, the rather nervous-looking sage was now staring at her, so she started to ponder her own question.

“So, you’ve detailed my future, vaguely, but I-“

“No, I detailed the source of your future,” the gypsy corrects.

“Right,” Isabella replies, thinking for a moment again. “So, what abou-

“The destination?” she interrupts with a laugh. “Even that is up in the air.” Placing the cards and revealing them all, she points to the first one, a gray knight. “This is you, little girl. Something of an in-between, but by no means undecided. You find yourself at odds with both good and evil, with black and white; you feel that you personify the middle, the gray.”

She points at the next card, a battle rages between two sides. “War is on the horizon, dear girl, both inside yourself and out there in the world. You will find yourself committing terrible acts, all in the name of your pursuit of knowledge. But,” gesturing to the third card, a mask half black and half white, but with a stoic expression on it, “you will not feel sad for what you have done. You will sleep with no difficulty from the horrible scenes that will haunt your mind. Instead, you will be bothered by the fact it doesn’t bother you.”

“Which adds f-“

“Which adds fuel to the fire within you,” the fortune teller interjects quickly.

As Isabella ponders over the words the seemingly wise woman said, the fortune teller nervously sets her eyes back upon Stuka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:31 am

"Well? My fortune awaits! Skip over all parts of which I dislike and we shall have ourselves no problem, she-wench." Conditions Nikolaus to the fortune teller.

She was weary, but had decided upon doing as he insisted, knowing full well of this man, the presence of his companion does... encourage confidentiality of sorts.

Taking upon a few objects of little importance, a ruby shaped as a wicked skull, the pickled carcass of an octopus the size of a thumb, and finally a knife serrated, rusty, and accented by a handle made of some tribal design of sorts. Definitely not industrial made but primitively made by hand as one may observe.

She inspects the ruby skull, and contemplates upon it with a mere glance, and by contemplate, it was more of a sudden revelation. Though she had a dispassionate look to herself from her earlier more vigorous expressions of distaste.

"You wear the skin of a man yet what lay underneath is no longer that as your empathy long went barren. Death is as routine for you as the breath that you part from your lips."

"Yes yes... we already got on that page, ANYTHING ELSE from Johann Schmidt?"

"...You mean the Red Skull..."

"Right, that, yeah."

She looks upon it and merely replies with a simple; "The heart that beats within you will go on just as the lives lost to your hands. That is all."

"And what does that--"

"Octopus say about you?"

"...Yes what doe--"

"Does it show?"

"Yeah, now can you--"

"Stop doing that?"

"Okay if you DON'T STOP--"

"Doing that, you'll blow my brains... out... oh... yes sir...."

Finally quieting down from her continuing sentences routines, she looks upon the carcass, returning her weary glance back to the older figure.

"Your paths are many, but it all leads and stems from the same body, that of the octopus. No matter what choices you take, your nature won't change. Only would change shapes, but not its essence. Your goodness and evil either ways translate to destruction in the end." She explains, placing away the ruby skull and the octopus to finally glance upon the blade with a saddened face.

"And this... I cannot say anymore of this... all I ask of you is to question what you are told in the future... and find a bit of goodness in your black heart to show compassion..." It was obvious she had a sense of loss from her words upon a realization.

Nikolaus parted from his chair as he got up, his face unimpressed with the seer, as his fortunes weren't as what he had hoped. Somehow his aloof expression does not mask his recognition of what she says by her words.

"Well then Izzy, be done with this warlock for I shall erm... make a quick check by the deposit of our... SECRET BUNKER FUNDING. Be right back." Nikolaus went out from the same entrance he came in from. Disappeared from sight for a while yet the car still remains there, lingering with no presence in sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:28 pm

BUMP!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down