Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
MISSION: The Rise of Dietrich and the Clash of Briggs - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
MISSION: The Rise of Dietrich and the Clash of Briggs - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
MISSION: The Rise of Dietrich and the Clash of Briggs - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
MISSION: The Rise of Dietrich and the Clash of Briggs - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
MISSION: The Rise of Dietrich and the Clash of Briggs - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
MISSION: The Rise of Dietrich and the Clash of Briggs - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
MISSION: The Rise of Dietrich and the Clash of Briggs - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
MISSION: The Rise of Dietrich and the Clash of Briggs - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
MISSION: The Rise of Dietrich and the Clash of Briggs - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
MISSION: The Rise of Dietrich and the Clash of Briggs - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

MISSION: The Rise of Dietrich and the Clash of Briggs

+6
Spade Aeries
Aurelius Schwartz
Reila Tsukino
Murazar Dauthi
Xan
Dai
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

MISSION: The Rise of Dietrich and the Clash of Briggs - Page 5 Empty Re: MISSION: The Rise of Dietrich and the Clash of Briggs

Post by Dai Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:03 am

Spoiler:

Beep. The signal was sent out, and....

BOOM. The low, guttural sound of his bombs going off in the distance resonated through his ears...

"Impressive...most impressive...but you are not done yet Daigoro Ito." He sighed softly, letting a baited breath out of his throat, looking over at Xanthus with a light smile.

"Am I ever done?" He chuckled softly, and reached a hand up to his head, scratching it lightly with a small sigh. Really, now. There was far too much left to do. Dietrich had actually stopped interesting him, right now. He wasn't interested in defeating this man. He had fulfilled his purpose, getting Dai into a position where Reila could see him, but his mind had been taken away from him in the process... He felt himself beginning to tear up.

"It seems I fucked up, Xanthus," He laughed again, letting the choked tears hit the ground, "I just wanted to make things the way they were. I thought that if I left her in Mura's care, that I could trust him. That he would understand. I didn't go and see him for that reason. But if I saw him, and I told him personally, things might've gone differently."

"But I needed Briggs to think I'd defected." Okay, wait, what? Why was he doing this now? Was it best that he said it now? "Heh. If I got Briggs to think I'd defected, then it would be easier to get close to Dietrich. Call it what you will, I call it a deep cover, a black-ops mission. But I know that it's not the case, and I know that you have no intent to believe me, Reila." Why had he focused that one sentence on Reila? Maybe he finally understood?

” Your not the only one who loves her Daigoro. Rei-chan, I love you with all of my heart.” Is it wrong to say that he expected that? He turned the entire way, staring at the merc through narrowing red eyes.

” You wondered why a mercenary did so much for a country, a fort, a leader I shouldn’t have believed in. A mercenary that’s only visible motivation was currency. I love you and I can’t throw it away or push it away like everything else. I can’t try and keep you away like I try to do to everyone else. Everyone around me dies and I can never protect them, but if anything. Today I will not fail in that, I cannot fail.” He smiled softly, knowing that if she chose him, she'd be in good hands... But... He closed his eyes and looked down at the ground, feeling annoyance, no, not annoyance, rage... This feeling, anger welled up inside of him. Not... not because of Mura's confession, but because of his actions previously...

"Idiot." That one word. That single word was the last neutral one he felt he could speak to the man he called his brother-in-arms, the one he had just tried to kill without really wanting to. "YOU GODDAMN IDIOT!" His eyes opened up once more, anger pouring out with a fire that he had never seen before. He took a single step forwards, eyes glaring directly at Murazar, almost directly into the souls that resided within his body. "If you love her, then what was with your actions before? Kill me at all costs? I can't believe you. What if you had DIED?!" Despite the obvious anger that he was showing, tears began rolling down his cheeks, his right hand clenched into a tight fist.

"You now have more reason to stay alive, Murazar. I swore to myself four years ago that I would no longer feel hate towards anyone. But from now on, I swear. If you die,

If you make her cry,

If you hurt her in ANY WAY..."
His eyes were no longer angry, but full of sorrow. His body was trembling, and his mind was set.

"I swear that I will not forgive you. I swear that you will become my first and last true enemy. I swear this... Because I don't want it to happen. I love you, Murazar. I love you, I love Xanthus, I love Nika, I love everyone in Briggs, because they're like that family I never had."

"I--I'm sorry... I'm not your girlfriend. Now get on your knees and prove your loyalty to Fort Briggs. Reconfirm your allegiances before me, Lieutenant Colonel Daigoro Ito." He had only just noticed it, and smiled softly, bringing a hand up and wiping his eyes, no longer keeping this personal, but returning to a military man. He'd fucked up. He'd lost her. All because he wanted to bring her back to him.

"The only time I tried to be selfish and do something for myself. Oh, the irony..."

"I refuse, Lieutenant General Reila Tsukino." He stood up straight and proud, and turned directly to the woman who was pointing the blade at his throat. His eyes narrowed, and he spoke once more. "Because I am a soldier of Briggs." His metallic hand came up from his side and to his chest, the redheaded Alchemist thrusting the automail up to his heart. "And soldiers of Briggs do not kneel for anyone. If their knees touch the ground, they have lost. I will only let myself fall when I die. And that is when my will is no longer alive. And my will shall never die. So I refuse to let myself kneel." He smiled, and then...

Another explosion. It was so sudden, and the redhead moved slightly, toppled a little. He looked around, trying to see the source. Was that... his bomb? No, that had gone off earlier... then what...?

"That wasn't my fault..."

"My name is Aurelius Carston Schwarz." Him. "Amestris is no longer; it is but mere ruins to my wrath. Know now that there is nothing to return to: all is lost. We are RIOTE, sound familiar?" His breath left him in an instant.

"I killed him... I killed Zaska with my own hands. Why is RIOTE still alive?" His red eyes went towards Xanthus. No. He wouldn't suspect him. Not a man he saw as his brother.

"The Fuhrer has forgone herself and stands beside me. Run now and forever be chased, stand against us and forever be taken down. Do not fret, do not fear, the inevitable is inevitable." That bastard. That bastard. He felt his knees weaken, but stood firm. He had just told Reila that he wouldn't kneel for anything. So he wouldn't do it now. Everything was a shroud in his ears right now. He couldn't hear anything, he couldn't understand anything, he felt as if all burdens had left him.

"This is the Head of the North. Murazar Dauthi. I am requesting all of my forces to regroup and prepare to evacuate back to Briggs. Prepare now." He turned around and saw Murazar on his knees, and walked over to him with solemnity in his eyes. He crouched down beside him, and wrapped his arms around the man's waist. He could see that he was blinded from the look in his eyes, and picked him up, holding him in a fireman's grip, keeping the man on his shoulder with a grunt.

"I regret nothing, Mura. Nothing but this. I should have told you. I should have let you help me. But I don't know what it would've achieved. For now, please. Don't try and kill me. Or do. Right now, I just want to go home. I just want to see Briggs again." He rarely spoke any more than chants in Maori. But he needed to keep that a secret between them. He turned to Xan and smiled brightly - there was utter sincerity in his face. He harbored no shame. He felt no grief. Despair was nothing to him. He just... was there something wrong with him?

"Thank you, Xanthus. I hope that box is okay. You can get rid of it when we get back to Briggs. It was just a steel block." He chuckled. "A test, if you will. I needed at least one friend... And Nika. We need to find he--him. We have to go home as a family. Because I never planned on losing any of you." His eyes were deadset, and he finally looked away, into the distance, staring at the smoke that rolled above the clouds. They had a lot of shit to clean up when they got back...

How many civilians had died today?
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

MISSION: The Rise of Dietrich and the Clash of Briggs - Page 5 Empty Re: MISSION: The Rise of Dietrich and the Clash of Briggs

Post by Shula Brighton Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:59 am

"Are any of us...fighters?" The words sifted through Shula's exhaustion, slicing through the fog without hurting. It was a good question, and one she had never really considered. WERE any of us really fighters? Or were they just better able to use their strength to fight? True, there were those who seemed to take great thrill in the rush of the battle... People whose strength and adrenaline fueled and guided them, and drove them either to reckless ruin, lust for power, or to jump into the fray first and protect everything they held dear to their hearts with all their souls. Apos and Murazar...Acra... Aaron... Gustav... She squeezed her eyes shut, her fingers wrapping around Spade's and squeezed, hating that for the first time she understood. She understood that look her Grandfather would give her and her brother whenever things got scary at home. That look of always needing to know that they'd be safe in case he never saw them again... More and more since she left home she was understanding that feeling of pure helplessness and emptiness from never getting to say goodbye when it never should have happened at all. It wasn't fair...

She squeezed his hand harder. Shula had never felt so torn in her life. Her coworkers, her friends, her brothers in arms... Everyone around her was fighting to protect each other and the people who couldn't or even wouldn't fight. She'd been so lucky today somehow and been relatively unscathed, and yet here she was in the infirmary tent, clinging to her CO's hand and cowering like the useless mongrel she was. Even with all her intentions, all her efforts and hopes, she was still just as useless and helpless as she'd ever been, leaving the bigger battles to be fought by people who were so much stronger than she would ever hope to be. And part of her was beginning to hate herself for it. "It... it is. I remember.. my grandfather used to tell Aaron and I over and over that you had to be willing to sacrifice as much or more than you expected to receive in life... That equivalent exchange applied to everything in life and not just alchemy..." Shula took a deep breath to steady herself, only to start coughing again. Sitting at rest was starting to make her feel breathless, but that may have just been the situation. As she looked back up at Spade, she froze, seeing something she'd never seen before. Spade was having a harder time breathing and starting to bleed through his bandages more. But more than that was who she was seeing.

Being upset at the carnage was only human; she'd have been more distressed if Spade had been as cold as the man who threatened her earlier. But the pain went deeper than that, didn't it? Deeper than just today's losses and the strife of their country and the meaningless sacrifices of their people. She'd mused before as to who was behind that playboy smile and endless wit and charm, who the real man was behind the shades... It struck her like an arrow to see just a glimpse of him now as he braced himself to stand. "Boss, keep still, dammit! Nurse! Nurse, help me get him back to the bed, he's bleeding more!" Shula pulled herself closer to Spade, trying as best she could to support the taller man when something unexpected began to happen and the earth began to move under her feet. Without warning, debris was raining down onto and through the tent, choking the air with smoke and dust, the smells of chemicals mixing with fire and darkening the evening skies. Screams and panic surrounded them, and Shula yelped loudly as she was flung aside as though she weighed no more than a rag doll. There wasn't time to react. No time to find protection or to get anyone to safety. As she came to a halt and collided with a cart, she curled into herself, covering her head and neck as more large chunks of debris showered down.

Something hurt. Something was wet and warm on her thigh and side, but for some reason neither had fully registered with her head as she pushed herself up, crying out softly from the pain. Was this really the end? Was this all there was? Would anything be gained by what was being given up? She coughed harshly, curling inward again as the pain began to register, the nerves in her body going hypersensitive from feeling. Burning. Wet. Hot. Aching. Soft. Wait... soft? Red eyes looked around, biting back a yelp as she moved and found the soft yet calloused fingertips of her boss brushing against her bare hand, and then squeezing. "...S-Spade..!" Shots rang out closer than before, loose bricks and rubble still crumbling and falling where they may. Tears streamed down Shula's cheeks as she moved her other hand to grip the hand that held her wrist, coughing, panting and choking as her body protested everything.

[Exit Topic]
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:43 am

His rifle went off. And again. And again. And again. He took down Cretans. One. After. The other. His eyes were blazing, and his cigarette was smoking. But he wasn't giving up. Because he knew that somewhere out there, the bastard that shot Spade was standing. And they wouldn't be standing much longer. Because he didn't miss his targets.

"Sometimes I sleep... sometimes it's not for days~" He began to sing as she shot, eyes not missing a single beat. Every time he aimed at a target, a target fell. He didn't like guns. But they came in handy...

"The people I meet... they each go their separate ways..." Bullets caused small explosions of dust around his body, and he had to maneuver his figure to try and avoid being shot. He dropped the magazine out of the rifle, and found that there weren't any more around him. Shit. He sighed and looked either side of him, seeing a pair of abandoned handguns. He grinned and dived for them, picking them up and standing before the Cretan soldiers. He pulled the triggers, and began to fire.

"Sometimes you tell the day, by the bottle that you drink. Sometimes when you're alone... all you do is think..." Suddenly, bullet. He didn't have time to think, it just entered his left forearm. He shouted out in pain and lunged back, trying to avoid any more incoming fire. Back to the tent! He started crawling along the ground, holding up the pistol with his remaining strong arm, using his left elbow to prop himself up and pull himself along. He gritted his teeth and dragged himself along the ground slowly, seeing the tent on his path, when...

BOOM. He felt a rumble. What was that...? He tried to look around, but couldn't see anything from his perspective. But the rest of the soldiers were obviously reacting negatively to this. He tried to stand up, managing to get shakily to his feet. The cigarette was on the ground, ruined. Pity. He looked in the direction he had thought the boom had come from, only to see large plumes of smoke in the distance. By calculation...

Central. It was Central. IT WAS GODDAMN CENTRAL! He felt like punching something! The man shook it off and walked over to the tent, stumbling from exhaustion. He was fuck-tired. The combination of dreading telling Spade that he was leaving with the feeling of worry for Shula's welfare was horrible. Sickening. He hated it.

"Damnit. I've been shot, and now THIS?!" He stumbled into the tent, and saw her.

"Sorry, Spade... I hope you don't fire my ass for it.. I'm just not really a fighter. But... I'll totally go halvsies with you for a cab home."

"I'd know that voice anywhere." He was about to chuckle. He was about to make a witty comment. But he didn't expect what was about to happen. The fact that he didn't expect it made it all the much worse for the already injured man.

"PIECE OF SHIT IN A MOTHER FUCKING HANDBAS--" He never finished that extremely obscene sentence.

[Thread LEFT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Bodies were scattered on the ground as far as the eye could see, and the smell of blood filled the young militant's nose. On any other occasion, he would have shied away from his duties, hoping to avoid being in the midst of all of the fighting. Violence was not something he usually enjoyed, and he didn't want to be changed by all of the horrors of war. He knew that war oftentimes did change people, and not usually for the better, warping their personalities and causing them a lot of mental stress. Alex stood between the bodies of both Amestrians as well as Cretarians, but he was not whimpering, was not closing his eyes to try and shut out the horrific sight. He was standing with his eyes wide open, and a rather psychotic smile on his face.

The scent and the sights had flipped his mental switch, triggering the same berserk mentality that caused him to lose his leg those years ago. A maniacal laugh escaped his lips. He had been killing left and right, but none of the bloodshed had originated from him. No, he killed them quickly, stopping the blood in their bodies from flowing, disabling them permanently. He leaned over to snatch a pistol off of one man's belt, narrowly avoiding a bullet. When he straightened himself, he turned toward the waning Cretarian force, smiling. One man was running at him and shot at his leg, which, thankfully, deflected the bullet. It was automail, and he made sure to reinforce it before arriving to keep from having to replace it. As the man looked at him, confused, Alex ran up to him, jumping up to plant a foot in the man's torso, before pressing the barrel to his face.

"DIE, BITCHES!" The Lieutenant yelled, pulling the trigger, laughing viciously as the man's head exploded, causing blood to splatter on Alex's face and smear across his glasses. Suddenly, it was as if he'd been doing this all his life, narrowly avoiding bullets and either shooting his enemies or stopping their body's blood flow with alchemy. His next victim had a sword, and the Head of Military Operations happily took it, tossing the now useless pistol aside. He could hear the radio transmissions, but by now he'd gone so berserk that he paid no attention to them. One soldier had managed to shoot Alex in his right shoulder, but the young male simply ran up to her and sliced her own arm off with the blade before stabbing her in the chest. He could see Reila, Xan, Mura, and Dai, as well as other faces that he'd seen at Briggs, but his perception was damaged by his insanity. It wasn't until he heard Mura's voice, faint as it was between all the screams and the gunshots, that he paid any attention to them at all.

He had spent a little too long looking in the other direction, as he received another blow to his already injured arm, and then another to his side. Alex coughed and dropped to his knees. His body wasn't accustomed to this type of violence, and he felt his energy leave him rapidly. The blood seeped through his uniform, and he was in pain, but he still managed to grab more firearms from a nearby corpse with his left hand, and shot wildly about, still laughing. It was quite obvious that he had gone insane. In his wild antics, a bullet had pierced his thigh, barely above where the automail began...or ended, depending on how you look at it. Just then, he was yanked off of the ground by an Amestrian soldier, who began speaking to him and grabbed Alex, lifting him up and away from the heart of the chaos. The lieutenant struggled, causing his shoulder's wound to tear even more.

"Sir! What are you doing, trying to fight when you're wounded like that?!"

"Let me go, I'm not done teaching those fuckers a lesson!" He struggled, but his body had become too weak for it to really do him any good. If anything, all it did was cause him to bleed more. He was breathing heavily, and by the time the unidentified soldier had managed to get him out of harm's way, he had begun to lose consciousness.

[EXIT THREAD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:19 am

His eyepiece was going off the charts. Hundreds of explosions were registered, having occurred simultaneously. He waited a few moments for the software to calculate it before it started tallying them up.

Dietrich stopped caring after the number continued its way over nine thousand. That’s when the announcement started anyway: a man babbling on about his so-called “accomplishments.” They were little more than terrorists, considering the circumstances. Impressive in scale, but still a terrorist. Part of him was happy to see the furher out of her position of power, though he knew better than to celebrate just yet.

"Cease fire," he hears Reila say, approaching him. "He's...not joking. I want a cease fire, Dietrich. Please, now. Amestris...it's been attacked by its own government. No one is there to protect it." Ah, now here was what tested a man, a ruler. Here’s what would forever separate him from these stuck-up Amestrians.

”Cease fire and hold positions,” he mutters into his microphone. He smirks at Reila as she continues to coordinate everyone else. And then… Emotions.

The mindless rabble had almost bored him to death. The only reason he hadn’t shut out the world around him was because he’d provide a target of opportunity for them. Such chaos, such emotions, he couldn’t hope to sow these seeds if he had tried. Then again, such was short lived, as was his patience for this poppycock.

”Are we done with this reunion?” he asks frankly, and with uncharacteristic impatience. ”Need I remind you that decimating all in your path, or installing a puppet government, are but the actions of tyrants?” He taps his foot twice, sheathing his sword. ”Or perhaps you should send General Tataki to speak with me when his schedule allows? It appears he’d be the logical choice for a diplomat in this situation, given the underlying… problems… most of you seem to be having. And for General Black, I refuse to see him without a small army at my disposal, for he’d likely kill me without thinking of the repercussions.

“But, might I remind you, no agreements have been made. Like a child, you have foolishly assumed that everyone plays by your rules, General Tsukino. And let me assure you, you are not the one who makes the rules.”

Extending his arm out, he waits. ”The ‘Prime Minister’s Handshake,’ or the ‘Furher’s Fistbump’ as the younglings like to refer to it. An informal formal agreement in international politics between just two political figures, and the very least I’ll require to withdraw my forces from the contested territory we stand on. Call it, or my reasons, whatever you wish, but I assure you, you will play by international rules. No more, no less. So let us shake on it, and make it unofficially official, shall we? Or would you let the cease fire, and potential end to this conflict, fall to the Cretan Parliament to decide upon, a choice governed by the will of the people, and not myself?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:04 pm

"Idiot." He heard that word, he smiled softly before what came next. He knew what it was, he knew he had mixed reasons for what he did."YOU GODDAMN IDIOT!" He paused knowing Dai was talking to him. "If you love her, then what was with your actions before? Kill me at all costs? I can't believe you. What if you had DIED?!" He heard the anger in his voice and yet sensed the tears on his cheeks despite his blindness. He decided to hold his reply until dai was done.

"You now have more reason to stay alive, Murazar. I swore to myself four years ago that I would no longer feel hate towards anyone. But from now on, I swear. If you die,

If you make her cry,

If you hurt her in ANY WAY..."
Murazar held his breath momentarily before releasing it, he held no fear of this man. He held no Jealousy. Very little Rage. Now no Envy. Just a understanding. He smiled, his dried blood-caked face cracking slightly.

"I swear that I will not forgive you. I swear that you will become my first and last true enemy. I swear this... Because I don't want it to happen. I love you, Murazar. I love you, I love Xanthus, I love Nika, I love everyone in Briggs, because they're like that family I never had."
His reply was quiet and calm as always, this calm didn't have any sort of edge to it like all the others did. He kept the smile,"Dai, i'm not sorry for what i've done. I'm just glad your back to normal. After all, who else is capable of keeping me in line?" Rei-chan probably could, but he could easily conceal things from her. Xan was as much a trouble-maker as he was. Which left Dai, the only one with the motivation to make sure he didn't do something stupid.

Then explosions sounded off, he didn't even bother to glance knowing he couldn't see any of the possible effects. He heard Dai say, "I killed him... I killed Zaska with my own hands. Why is RIOTE still alive?" The for some reason he felt Reila, Dai, they glanced at Xan. He raised his voice with anger, a little energy that he felt was necessary."I'm blind and I know you all are looking at Xan. Dont you dare suspect him. I vouch for him." He trusted Xan with his life and more importantly the removal of his powers if it came down to it.

Then after he fell and called the preparation of the retreat he was picked up by Dai. He made a oomf sound and instantly felt a aching in his hips. Carrying people always did hurt them a little, he forgot about that. Then he heard Dai spoke a language only the two of them knew out of most of the people around them."I regret nothing, Mura. Nothing but this. I should have told you. I should have let you help me. But I don't know what it would've achieved. For now, please. Don't try and kill me. Or do. Right now, I just want to go home. I just want to see Briggs again."

He replied in Maori, in a whisper on the wind only Dai could hear." It might've gone differently then, although I figured Rei-chan would have more than just a broken heart if this happened, it would be shattered utterly. I prevented that at least, but only because I do still indeed love her. You just beat me to her the first time, maybe you'll get another chance the way I go with these comas. Eh, Brother Dai Shain." He grinned knowing that those last words would puzzle him, and that he answered many questions but rose up many more. Some from the grave.

He looked over to Rei-chan and spoke softly in Auregese," I will vouch for Dai, at least until we get back and after our damage and reactive response plan arises." He paused a moment with a soft smile before it showed just a shade of the fear he could no longer hide," Dont leave me, not seeing anything isn't fun." The last part was an attempt at a joke on the morbid situation of his. He couldn't even dare a laugh to rise out of him.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:21 am

"I'm blind and I know you all are looking at Xan. Dont you dare suspect him. I vouch for him" made Reila coil into herself slightly despite the determination leaking off of her in waves of sheer anger. So Mura was blind now...? H-how? The smile that formed when Dai remained standing slipped off her face and fell somewhere next to her shadow. Dai was Briggs all fucking right, passed with flying colors. And then he took a vexed step towards Mura, only serving to mix into the background of her intense thoughts. A shudder ran through her body and the guilt soaked into her heart like a foreign poison. Didn't they know--didn't they know what she had been through--that her entire life before now had been laced with betrayal? Could she...not help the sliver of worry that maybe...Xan was a part of RIOTE? He was before. But did he think of it as a mistake? No, she hardly believed that Xan did anything without reason, nor would he regret anything that made him who he was now. Reila knew that. And that was why for a second she had to meet his eyes to make sure--to make sure that he was still the same man. It was because without him, she wasn't sure she could make it. Reila needed Xan. ...or it wasn't Briggs.

She was snapped to attention at the sound of her first language she no longer cared to speak. Turning, she saw Dai carrying Mura. What a sight for sore eyes, literally. And the silver-haired man spoke: "I will vouch for Dai... Dont leave me, not seeing anything isn't fun." Reila smiled, flashing gold at him that he could now only envision.

"You sure are vouching for a lot today, Mura, but... I trust you. Go. I won't leave you... either of you."

She turned to Dietrich with a quirky look. "Yes, we're done. I apologize." The fire in her eyes grew along with her vicarious smirk. "I believe it is time to cease being a tyrant." Reila sheathed her tachi and gave him a measured stare. "Without underlying problems, we would be lacking one essential thing; our bonds are what make us stronger. Tataki, Jet, or myself, ...there are no differences between us: we are all just people--people trying to protect our country and those we care about. I understand your cause, although it had not previously been shared with me nor any of the other generals." She looked beyond him at the distant smoke gathering into the clouds and coloring them black. What a hellish sight.

"You may refer to me as a child, but not everyone fits into stereotypes. Elicit what rules I have made, for I recall believing no such thing. What standards have I set to follow, hm? It seems to me you are the one creating the illusion of them." She moved closer to him now, holding her arms out to indicate she meant no harm despite the ferocious glitter in her eyes. "But tell me, Dietrich Von Vermont, would Creta like to make the rules? Surely, it's capable," she hissed, "I don't believe our--"

"Lieutenant General Reila Tsukino, this is Agent Cyran."

"Please excuse me." She turned to her radio. "Go on."

"Fort Briggs is intact. I repeat, Fort Briggs is confirmed to be intact."

"Roger that." Her voice was completely devoid of emotion despite the pleasant news, and she moved the speaker out of her way with a soft sigh. "You're right; you'd have to be blind not to see it. We've destroyed our own country by allowing the Fuhrer to reign supreme. If we continue on the same path, worse could happen..."

But what could be worse? Reila wasn't willing to stick around to find out. With a glance at Jet Black, her eyes settled on Dietrich's outstretched hand. Around it blurred bodies who had once contained life, covered in blood and leaking eyes. Amestrian and Cretan alike lay intertwined in piles of embers, smoldering just before going out. Slowly, her pale hand reached out, sliding carefully into the King's until callus met callus. This could have been prevented. She grit her teeth. Everyone who died today could have been spared. "I believe we can work something out. Next time instead of sicking your army, send me an e-mail."

[EXIT TOPIC]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:53 am

(Sorry this is a little behind, but it's pretty close I'd say XD)

Jet stood and watched as Reila, Dai, and Mura went back and forth, their words filled with love, passion, trust, and respect for each other. It was extremely strong, but none of it phased Jet, not one bit. Normally, he would be moved by their emotions and passion. Not today though, because he had a higher purpose today: killing Dietrich. Nothing would stop him, not now. He had come so far, he couldn't stop now. Not to mention this self-righteous bastard was just begging to be killed. "You wish to kill me, and if it comes to that, then so be it. But do you know what that would bring? Do you know who would replace me? Another man, who will be fueled by the fear and hatred of the people of Amestris, the feeling of vengeance, not his own drive. He will not show mercy. I’ll admit that the war will end, but not soon. Would someone else have been as generous as to spare your Major’s life, General? Or what of that woman you fancy?” That last part was what really pushed Jet beyond his boundaries. Not only did he almost kill his Head of Intelligence and scar her for life, but now he threatened Saga? How did he even know of her? Nobody did except Cironis, Saga, and Jet himself! He couldn't stand for this, not while he still drew breath! Jet pushed the attack once more, fighting with all he had.

This was not enough however, for they were both tired from the fighting and thus were evenly matched. Their equality of fighting styles was not what caused the two to break off however. "My name is Aurelius Carston Schwarz. Those of you who do not know me be ashamed, for this world will soon be ours. Amestris is no longer; it is but mere ruins to my wrath. Know now that there is nothing to return to: all is lost. But I ask that you do not despair; there is, of course, reason for my madness, that which you do not need to know so soon nonetheless," suddenly came over the Amestrian comm channels. What was he talking about, Amestris was no longer? Wait a minute... "We are RIOTE, sound familiar? The Fuhrer has forgone herself and stands beside me. Run now and forever be chased, stand against us and forever be taken down. Do not fret, do not fear, the inevitable is inevitable. Join us." the man finished, the signal cutting out immediately afterwards. Then, without warning, a tremor shook the ground beneath the duelists, causing Jet to step back, the duel obviously over.

Jet let the edge of his sword hit the ground and send dirt into the air. "Brigadier General Black," came from his radio, "I have just received confirmation. Five minutes ago a series of bombs went off in all the major cities. Central and East Cities are in ruins. West and North Cities are nearly collapsed. What are your orders?" The Black Templar fought the urge to fall to his knees. The city he had sworn to protect had fallen under his watch. No shame was worse than what he felt that instant. "For the love of God please tell me the evacuations were complete? I need a SITREP now!!!" Jet yelled over the radio.

"Yes sir, all citizens were evacuated. Casualties in the city were minimal, as few soldiers were left inside. The city is not destroyed, but did take some heavy damage. HQ took some minor damage but for the most part is unharmed."

"Excellent," Jet replied, sighing with relief. He then switched to the Western Forces general transmission. "This is General Black. You all have heard the recent message sent by Aurelius and the explosions in our city. In light of these circumstances, effective immediately, I hearby order all Western Forces to stand down and cease fire. I repeat, stand down and cease fire. Pull back to the city and await further orders. Treat the wounded, find your loved ones. This battle is over, stand tall and proud Amestrians for you have fought bravely today! Black, out," he finished, turning the radio off. Jet then turned back to the group, seeing lots of talking but not really hearing much of it. All he could hear was failure...failure...

When Dietrich began to talk, Jet also began to pay attention once more. Negativity was never his strong point, and he wasn't about to change that. He may have failed now, but he would make up for that one day, revenge or not. The General couldn't help but smile and chuckle at what the Prime Minister of Creta had just said, especially "And for General Black, I refuse to see him without a small army at my disposal, for he’d likely kill me without thinking of the repercussions." Small army? Jet was flattered, and amused, by this remark, barely containing laughter. Knowing the situation was serious however, Jet regained his composure and straightened his face.

Reila then replied to Dietrich's snobby comment, setting him straight and showing our strength and unity, Fuhrer or not. Amestris was better off without her, Jet had also heard she was known for being a little bit of a bitch. Though the Lt. General was called the 'Ice Queen', he wouldn't want to be on Hild's side against Reila's any day of the year. The state had made some big sacrifices today, mostly in men, women, and children, not to mention the bullets and blood. They were stronger for it though, that much Black was sure of. Amestris would come out of this not weak, but stronger than ever! As Reila glanced at Jet, looking for some kind of confirmation or perhaps approval, he nodded in reply, knowing peace with Creta was exactly what they needed. With that she reached out and shook the leader of Creta's hand, creating the cease fire from thin air. The war was over: now it was time to heal, repent, and most of all, to unify.

[EXIT TOPIC]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:30 am

There was static. Static from the radio that caused "John Churchill" to interrupt his fun time watching the two mewling children fight it out in a charade of drama as he can recognize from their expressions. A hearty chuckle escaped from Nikolaus's lips. The explosions, the passion, the raw hate. It just... it was just too beautiful. Too stupid but nonetheless he loved seeing drama in its finest forms.

Though it bored him long enough, he hadn't had the mind to watch such scared little mice run away from a fight. To run away SCARED. To run away bravely is an entirely different matter. Just Daigoro's form... how he tried going past the Cretan soldiers, lacking the finesse one finds in tactical retreats, where one calmly composes themselves without CRYING over it. This red head had pissed off Nikolaus long enough. He bit his bottom lip as he could not bear to watch in contempt at the crying baby running from Dauthi. Setting his scope aside as he fixed it on top of the rail of his rifle. He stood up.

Though one thing beckoned for Nikolaus's attention as he was just getting ready to pack up. An explosion, not one from the Alchemist, but that which came from several locations. They lacked Alchemical vibes Nikolaus can recognize from a glance. They... they were explosions from a truck from a distance. Oh big whoop, these probably happened from artillery. From a distance, he couldn't tell if it were supply trucks. Probably just incendiary rounds going on a rolling barrage for artillery to clear out the areas.

Once more ignoring his inclinations to look at the battlefield. He tired of this frivolities. It was BO-RING. Boring... boringly bored in boring mannerism. Only a subtle temptation remained tingling in his senses of a Homunculi presence in the battlefield. But he will track that one later on. The presence was much more noticeable despite the vast distances. But it was nothing but a tingle.

"It pleases me to be able to speak to you like this."

Nikolaus plastered the radio device to his ears as he listened, quiet as he was, frowning. Not from the speaker, just the sheer disappointment at the red headed coward that ran away from the battlefield than tactically retreating bravely. The distinction being, that redhead was dead scared, and he also CRIED. A worm that does not even deserve to be watched.

"However unfortunate the circumstances are, that is. My name is Aurelius Carston Schwarz. Those of you who do not know me be ashamed, for this world will soon be ours. Amestris is no longer; it is but mere ruins to my wrath. Know now that there is nothing to return to: all is lost. But I ask that you do not despair; there is, of course, reason for my madness, that which you do not need to know so soon nonetheless."

"Shit... shit... SHIT! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!" A frantic panicked thought hit the Major suddenly, "My HOUSE... FUCK! All that expense down the drain... MOTHERFUCKER... not be fucking a mother eh? No... much more is at hand here. FORTUNE TO BEHOLD."

It was but an assumption that his house would be targeted. Just a possibility. A paranoid thought process.

What seemed to be benevolent panic is more selfish as Nikolaus was not exactly altruistic in designs, merely self-centered as to care about the potential his house may be destroyed. Though his panic subsided, his breathing calmed, as he remembered that why does he care about a dwelling when he can merely take one for his own self? Then again, there was that Dahl girl, she would probably be consumed in the blast. Or not. Who knows? All he knows is that she won't be a problem to him anymore... no more lording over him like a slave master. Yep, fixes two birds with one stone.

This explosion perhaps was a good thing. The rebirth of a phoenix.

"We are RIOTE, sound familiar? The Fuhrer has forgone herself and stands beside me. Run now and forever be chased, stand against us and forever be taken down. Do not fret, do not fear, the inevitable is inevitable. Join us."

The radio was inserted into his pocket as Nikolaus stripped of his BDU blouse bearing the Cretan flag. Flinging it aside along as he puts on his Amestrian officer's cap, wearing a sweater as he fixed the suspenders on his form as to fit that. Fists grip tightly, balling up, a grin most toothy spreads from left to right, as nostrils flare up an exhalation of air.

"RIOTE eh? RIOTE... RIOTE... what a riot... Haha... hahaha.... ha... wahahaha.... HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA!" He clutched to his chest, throwing his head back, letting loose the raving of a deranged madman, tears streaming down from how long he had laughed in his maniacal delight at what he has just heard, RIOTE, is this perhaps a new enemy to point the gun towards? DEFINITELY.

"YES YES YES! WONDERFUL! Then we'll trade blows! Bloodshed will be SPILLED. More deaths will rise to give carnation to FATHER. Very well, I'll destroy you all... my most beloved ENEMY. You are nothing but fuel to fire I require! Sheep to the slaughter. Bring it on children, I await you whole heartily." the blond Amestrian mused most gleefully in a monologue to himself.

Making way over to Nika as he slings her over his shoulder, taking care to only carry his weapons as he would walk towards the Amestrian lines. A declaration of war eh? A new enemy? This RIOTE... little cubs that seem to think they are something? HAH. Nikolaus spits upon that. He will destroy them assuredly. He would LOVE to destroy them. He loves them as much as he loves the fact he will have the capacity to initiate TOTAL WAR. Insects are most dear when crushed beneath the soles of the feet.

True fear is to be spread across their lines. Their dead will provide for the gunpowder. Their fat to become explosives. Bodies will pile up to soak the bullets. Trenches will be formed. Skies will blacken with soot. The hopeful rays of the sun blotted out. Civilians will perish. The weak will perish. The strong will lead Amestris, those willing to sully their hands in the blood of millions.

Cruelty will be the salvation, not softness the army has gone through as to become weakened. Weak... shells, nothing but insects the same as the enemy.

"*kzzztttt*In light of these circumstances, effective immediately, I hearby order all Western Forces to stand down and cease fire. I repeat, stand down and cease fire.*Kshhhhhh*"

New information eh? Makes things easier, and also makes them... weaker. This man is a weakling most definitely. To leave one enemy standing, to leave them... untouched.

He lost all respects for the speaker of the radio as well. Perhaps this new toy will give rise to a spectacular feeling he long hadn't felt before. The scent of war filled the Major's nostrils as he shuffled away from the scenery, far from what transpired from the supply trucks to the battles of Dietrich and Daigoro against their respective opponents.

Leaving the scenery towards friendlier lines with Nika's body slung on top. What fighting was there had finally left. And Nikolaus had the most thrills out of this most fearsome war. For war does bring out the best in one's capacity for the destruction, the best out of the worst of people... yes... that is the case here. The only one from the battlefield to leave strengthened more so from the Amestrian side.

His heart lit up with satisfaction as he was bright with happiness. Composed in himself and stature as a new inner passion set from the blonde man.

[EXIT THREAD w/ NIKA]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Cironis stood still. The explosions, the announcements, the entire damned situation... It passed through his head, and then back out again. Even as he began walking away, without a word towards King Dietrich, Brigadier General Black, or Reila. Only one word echoed through his head. A single acronym that rang clear as church bells after a wedding... RIOTE... RIOTE had taken the place of his beloved Fuhrer. They had twisted this country... Had twisted him... Were they the reason he stood now? Half of his body replaced with automail... His ability to counter alchemy, the very thing they despised... Dazed wasn't right word. Stunned wasn't either. Cironis' mind still operated in the back of his conscientiousness, but his active mind was fogged over... Something prevented him from taking back control of his limbs as he walked in silence, as he stepped up into the jeep and drove back. And then it occurred to him... He slammed the gas to the floor, his actions back under his control and operating at full alacrity. He drove as fast as the jeep would let him under the terrain, back towards HQ. There was someone he had to check on.

[EXIT THREAD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:28 pm

"It might've gone differently then, although I figured Rei-chan would have more than just a broken heart if this happened, it would be shattered utterly. I prevented that at least, but only because I do still indeed love her. You just beat me to her the first time, maybe you'll get another chance the way I go with these comas. Eh, Brother Dai Shain." He had never come to terms with how Murazar had come to understand that language, nor had he ever really cared. It was a good language for them to share, it meant that he could say several things to this man in this beautiful language, not having to worry about prying ears. The redheaded Alchemist chuckled, also realizing something else: He knew why he wasn't annoyed with Mura's feelings, and he knew why he didn't feel any jealousy. Because he understood...

He watched Reila and Jet begin to assume a peace treaty with Dietrich, and smiled softly. That was the best idea. Peace, in any way, shape or form, was certainly going to be great. Daigoro chuckled slightly, and turned towards the distance, where he could see the Briggs lines finally cease fire and start to retreat. He'd take Murazar back to the trucks, before going out and finding Nika and bringing her back. With a slight mental nod, and no notion of what was actually HAPPENING to the girl, he walked through the battlefield with Murazar over his shoulder.

"Withstood pain to save memories, waiting for one's arrival." He didn't quite understand where these words were coming from. They just felt natural to him, to be honest. And when something felt that natural, he could only say it, couldn't he? "I have no regrets, this is the only path..." He smiled softly, knowing this to be the utter truth. He no longer had regrets. After Murazar had said what he had said, Daigoro had stopped caring about it. Stopped worrying about any regrets he may have felt. Because everything worked in ways that he hadn't imagined.

But he could feel the strain, now. After today's events, Dai had been working only on willpower. It was literally his will to stay standing that kept him standing. Other than that, he was exhausted like nothing else. What he needed was a good sleep. A really good sleep...

[Daigoro+Murazar; thread LEFT]
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:10 am

Viktor blinked. Taking the tank out proved to be a bad decision, as all the soldiers he had run past had tried to sneak up on him. Currently, he found himself with one slug left in the shotgun, which he was wielding in one arm. His other arm was holding a wounded Cretan up, the soldier’s head in his maw. Viktor wasn’t doing too well, considering he was outnumbered by… Well, he wasn’t counting beyond the one whose head was in his mouth. And his hair tasted terrible.

And… That’s when it happened. The Lt. General issued an order to stand down, but he couldn’t until... Was that silence?

His eyes glancing about, he noted a large number of Cretan guns being pointed at the withdrawing Amestrians, but not firing. Slowly, Viktor lowered his shotgun and released the man from his death grip, backing up slowly before running off. He was beaten, bruised, and probably shot a couple times. It was hard to tell with the blood in his one eye. Still, he had something he wanted to take from this battlefield, and so he headed off to find that one piece of machinery he wanted, hopefully retrieving it before being left alone on the battlefield.

[Exit thread]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:56 pm

Dietrich stood in silence, listening to Reila. Now wasn’t the time to talk, but to listen. To read and engage, prod and distract. To enrage the Amestrian was unwise, so he would engage.

He continued to stand there as the Amestrians withdrew, even with his own forces returning to Creta. He was safe, for the time being. But he’d have to come up with some answers, and those would only provide fuel for more questions. ”Sullivan, I want the Blind Man in my office by the time we return to Creta. We have much to discuss, and much to discover. Also, have Senator Palpatine round up his followers. I’ll be needing to answer to them soon enough.”

The sun was out and shining, with not even a single cloud in the side. Like the Amestrians, he would call it a draw, a cease fire, an action taken out of the best interest of Creta. But to him? It was a minor victory. Amongst the wreckage and carnage, he had quite possibly saved the Amestrian high-command from destruction, a strange stroke of luck that might be the key in beating down this “RIOTE” organization. But, more importantly, he had started a war, and came out looking like the one with the best intentions. And he doubted that there was another person on the planet who could ever hope to achieve that.

But now wasn’t the time to boast. It was time for Creta to lick its wounds and prepare for the inevitable. After Amestris, there were still targets, and he knew they’d come after Creta eventually.

His country. His land. His leadership.

Turning around, he couldn’t help but grin. He would be prepared, and he wouldn’t fail his people. For without his people, he would not be a king, and if he was no longer king, then that would mean he'd be dead.

And Dietrich didn't plan on dying anytime soon.

[Exit Thread]

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:13 pm

For every man there is a certain memory that he should never be forced to relive. For some that thing is a tragic moment in their lives, when perhaps absolute death and destruction were all around and inside them and their friends became their bitter enemies...

"It pleases me to be able to speak to you like this, however unfortunate the circumstances are, that is. My name is Aurelius Carston Schwarz. Those of you who do not know me be ashamed, for this world will soon be ours. Amestris is no longer; it is but mere ruins to my wrath. Know now that there is nothing to return to: all is lost. But I ask that you do not despair; there is, of course, reason for my madness, that which you do not need to know so soon nonetheless."

For some, it is a mistake that they made a long time ago but never quite came to terms with. Perhaps they made a wrong decision that altered the course of their lives, such as betrayal; a carbon copy of the first sin...

"We are RIOTE, sound familiar? The Fuhrer has forgone herself and stands beside me. Run now and forever be chased, stand against us and forever be taken down. Do not fret, do not fear, the inevitable is inevitable."

For Xanthus Icarus however, the moment that he would have preferred to never live again, the moment that he would choose to erase if at all possible...was both a tragic occurrence and a betrayal...

"Join us."

What had been occurring mere moments before the voice sounded in his ear seemed to no longer be as important as it once was. In fact, it took Xanthus a moment to recollect his thoughts and return to Earth. What had just happened? He needed a moment to regather himself. Daigoro had revealed his master plan to everyone, Jet Black had engaged in a battle with Dietrich, Reila had collapsed, Mura...Mura! The man had arrived in a broken and battered heap, barely alive and more or less semiconscious, speaking through pure willpower alone for the sole purpose of declaring his love to Reila.

Xanthus had wanted to say something and it probably would have been a remark most unworthy of the highly emotional moment, when the voice interrupted. Yes, that was how these last few moments had played out. He had been stunned into absolute silence, his mortal form...no, Pride's mortal shell had been shaken to its now hollow core. When he heard the voice, he somehow simply knew that this was no bluff.

Whereas Lyte Icarus' eyes were alive with an unknown emotion, Xanthus' eyes were uncharacteristically dead and devoid of anything and it was through a sheer act of will that the Ishvalan managed to look up, straight into the faces of that held eyes wide with fear and suspicion. For the slightest moment, Xanthus felt something long dead begin to uncoil and he felt his hands inch towards Absolution and Condemnation, the twin swords whose names had meanings beyond the apparent. He gently shook his head and relaxed his arms, the uncoiling fossil returning to its dormant state. He was no longer apart of that organization...they would know this right? They would trust him right?

His faith in his friends seemed to pay off, as no one attacked him, declared him a betrayer, or called him by his old name. Silently thanking Fate, Xanthus looked to Lyte, who looked to him with a strange mixture of curiosity, then looked down. No, he couldn't be bothered to explain why Reila and Dai had just looked in his direction like they had; the story had to be told elsewhere and at a different time. A few moments passed. Xanthus realized that people were speaking to him, yet he could not look at them or respond for some time; he had been too shaken to do much of anything but look at the ground. Until...

"I'm blind and I know you all are looking at Xan. Dont you dare suspect him. I vouch for him."

That served as a boost of vitality that Xanthus desperately needed. He blinked a few times, then realized that being stunned into silence and looking down to the ground was highly unbecoming of him. He was Pride. Pride the Arrogant! All of his stunned shock and sudden misery transformed at once into rage. Pure, primal, undeniable rage.

Aurelius had disturbed something dead and better left untouched, he had destroyed Xanthus' home and as the final insult had dared to announce over the radio that he had done so! There was going to be hell to pay...Xanthus would personally see that RIOTE was put back into the grave where it belonged and for the man that had the sheer nerve to bring it back from the dead in the first place...Xanthus had a special punishment in store for Aurelius and Hild as well. They would both beg for mercy before judgement had been fully passed, Pride would make sure of it.

Wordlessly, Xanthus turned around and walked a few feet away before disappearing into the shadows with Lyte in tow. But right as the shadows enveloped the brothers Icarus, the Homunculus looked back. He looked Mura, Reila, and Daigoro in the eyes and said clearly but softly:

"Thank you."

[EXIT THE ICARUS BROTHERS!]
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:52 pm

Jay looked over the destruction as she listened to a voice over the radio. RIOTE was back? But Jay remembered South City! RIOTE died! She was there that day, with Ilona and Daigoro and Reila and everyone else. How did they come back, after they were destroyed? It made no sense. Shaking her head, she sighed. Well, she better go home, and see if Kanama was still intact. "I doubt it..." She sighed again, speaking to herself. War was a confusing thing. While they fought for their nation here, their nation was destroyed from within. Senselessly violent, insane. Stupid. Whatever. She packed her weapons on her person, and found a helicopter intact in a field. As much as she hated the things, she could pilot one, so she stole it, and flew home, wanting to forget the painful mess of war...
[Short, crappy EXIT TOPIC post xD]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5